Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Rhe7oric
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 am 
Banned User

Sweet, hopefully i can get you banned too =]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 am 
Forum God

ChronicLies wrote:
First of all I would like to say "Snoopy" your a fcking joke anyone and everyone from babel is a botter. Your claming to be a legit player mofo you bot and buy gold like everyone else quit lying you fcking nerd!!!!!.
I can't belive this forum is making a big deal about a fcking loader I mean come on people be real for a min. this forum is a joke more then half of the forum is full with closet botting loadering using mofo and the only people that complain about bots and such are noob bewteen the lvls of 1-45.
If you don"t belive look at some of the old mods they fcking got caught botting lamo. Im tired of everyone saying venus is the best server well if it is shut the fck and go over there. Everyone wants to be like Avalon omg legits are "gods" go suck there dicks and get over it lamo there all loser who sit at the computer 24/7 and have no lifes and think there the shit on a online video game haha.
You fcking retards need to realize this game was meant for botting I mean really look at ksro all those mofo bot there asses off and buy shit loads of gold. Is ecsro the best you could come up with for anti botters you FAIL !!!! whats the point of that private servers bull shit you can buy sun+9 weapons and gears hmmmmm. Isn't the same as buying gold kinda you can buy sun gears and weapons and thats suppose to be better then isro what a fcking joke. Who ever the gm's of escro is making a killing off of you fcking idiots man I wish I would have thought of that o well.
Now imo the euro's race was made for people who wanted to be legit and party there you go you happy guys AN AMASING EURO LEGIT RACE!!! but wait you FAIL again people bot euros just as much as they do chinese UBER FAIL. No matter what you say SILKROAD is a botting game you don't have to bot you can choose not to but really shut the fck up about bots and loaders its getting old and annoying.
Another thing I wanted to say "tedtwilliger" wow you can zoom in on picture to find out that people are using loaders some csi shit dude go fcking cut yourself you loser lamo. One more thing I want to say if your a chinese char and you got your account from 1-90 and your f/f please kill yourself you fcking retarted chinese where meant to bot xD. I don't bot at all guys really xD btw whats a loader haha!

1. Quit flaming/flame baiting
2. Since when is this a ECSRO thread?
3. You say you don't bot at the end of your post. But after reading the whole post I'm not so sure you don't *I'm not accusing you I'm just a little bit skeptical after that post about Silkroad being a botters game*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:55 am 
Advanced Member

ChronicLies wrote:
First of all I would like to say "Snoopy" your a fcking joke anyone and everyone from babel is a botter. Your claming to be a legit player mofo you bot and buy gold like everyone else quit lying you fcking nerd!!!!!.
I can't belive this forum is making a big deal about a fcking loader I mean come on people be real for a mintune this forum is a joke more then half of the forum is full with closet botting loadering using mofo and the only people that complain about bots and such are noob bewteen the lvls of 1-45.
If you don"t belive look at some of the old mods they fcking got caught botting lamo. Im tired of everyone saying venus is the best server well if it is shut the fck and go over there. Everyone wants to be like Avalon omg legits are "gods" go suck there dicks and get over it lamo there all loser who sit at the computer 24/7 and have no lifes and think there the shit on a online video game haha.
You fcking retarts need to realize this game was meant for botting I mean really look at ksro all those mofo bot there asses off and buy shit loads of gold. Is ecsro the best you could come up with for anti botters you FAIL !!!! whats the point of that private servers bull shit you can buy sun+9 weapons and gears hmmmmm. Isn't the same as buying gold kinda you can buy sun gears and weapons and thats suppose to be better then isro what a fcking joke. Who ever the gm's of escro is making a killing off of you fcking idiots man I wish I would have thought of that o well.
Now imo the euro's race was made for people who wanted to be legit and party there you go you happy guys AN AMASING EURO LEGIT RACE!!! but wait you FAIL again people bot euros just as much as they do chinese UBER FAIL. No matter what you say SILKROAD is a botting game you don't have to bot you can choose not to but really shut the fck up about bots and loaders its getting old and annoying.
Another thing I wanted to say "tedtwilliger" wow you can zoom in on picture to find out that people are using loaders some csi shit dude go fcking cut yourself you loser lamo. One more thing I want to say if your a chinese char and you got your account from 1-90 and your f/f please kill yourself you fcking retarted chinese where meant to bot xD. I don't bot at all guys really xD btw whats a loader haha!

1. That was practically unreadable

2. You're a illiterate handicap

3. GTFO if you don't like it!

4. Stop whining like a little bitch

5. You call people nerds, but you attempt you insult people by using a level bracket?

EDIT - balahahahaahaaAHAHA [WON'T POST!]

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:55 am 
Ex-Staff

No game is made to be cheated. Chronicles, you don't have to say you bot but your post is blatant cheater support and one large anti-legit flame.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 am 
Advanced Member

Berto wrote:
tedwilliger doesn't have friends to do anything but get people banned off of a hypocrisy ridden silkroad online gaming forums for using a widely used no-dc loader just to login to the game easier. v_v,

Agreed with chronic, I see from first hand. **** I was in a legit union until I realized why the **** am I babysitting emos? I'd rather go to Dynasty guild and have fun with the game with real friends. good thing Im in odin, gotta love those wings parties no matter if we got a "legit" server or not lolol

Ted go cut your wrists becacuse your a L - O - S - E - R, your avvy looks like a hairy monkey with down syndrome.

Lol! Don't get in a little hissy fit because you and you're band of botters got caught out and know you're fighting for what little respect you have on these forums.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:00 am 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
No game is made to be cheated. Chronicles, you don't have to say you bot but your post is blatant cheater support and one large anti-legit flame.

You gotta admit though he is right in many aspects. This is coming from me, and I have seen a lot. Venus? LOL what a joke, there isn't even any competition. Just a couple of people from dying bot guilds. After Odin's MaliceArmy fell, the server reborn into something which I have had a much more laid back funner time with.

It is a BOTTING game. There are 2 servers with exceptions, maybe 3. Odin, Venus, and maybe Gaia (perhaps PPC on athens too). We atleast got parties to give people a chance. But LAWL everywhere else if you believe its not a botting game then your pretty much blind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:01 am 
Ex-Staff

Why do cheaters start insulting other people when they run out of logical arguments? What of 60 cap and early to mid 70 cap? The cause of botting is a large shift in the mentality of the players. People used to reject cheating, in all forms. Now they accept it because it has become a norm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 am 
Veteran Member

#Vote Barotix for GLOBAL MOD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 am 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
Why do cheaters start insulting other people when they run out of logical arguments?

Logical arguements? No Barotix, open your eyes. Your own character got on the banned list aswell, categorized the same as a BOTTER does. It's a dying cause to see you guys push forward so much for a community of legit players that whine and complain then a community as a source of information, people, and knowledge over a CORRUPT and disfunctional game.

Times have changed since the previous caps, too bad were stuck in the past while watching the future drift right by us.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:06 am 
Advanced Member

Barotix wrote:
Why do cheaters start insulting other people when they run out of logical arguments?

They're hearts are broken because that have just been devasted by logic and legit sided arguments and they are angry.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:07 am 
Banned User

CloudStrider wrote:
Barotix wrote:

They're hearts are broken because that have just been devasted by logic and legit sided arguments and they are angry.

Wow instead of trying to come up with a logical argument you mimic what Barotix just ranted about. Nice one dumbass.

edit* Im going outside now be back later

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:14 am 
Forum God

Berto wrote:

Times have changed since the previous caps, too bad were stuck in the past while watching the future drift right by us.

Which is?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:15 am 
Banned User

everyone grow up its a fcking game VOTE OBAMA !!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 am 
Advanced Member

Here's one: Cheating ruins a game community, trying to stand up for that is patheic and childish, go cry yourself a river.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:00 am 
Banned User

Do we have a problem?

Code: Select all

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:27 am 
Banned User

People flaming at Ted and myself, I'm sorry but you people are the jokes. Defending someone, for doing something, which many other people have been banned in the past for.

And calling me a botter for playing babel for a week, before deciding I'd rather not but premium just to log into a server that is seemingly lifeless. Yeah, way to go?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 am 
Banned User

I said...

DO. WE. HAVE. A. PROBLEM? Huh?

Code: Select all

And Snoopy, you totally use a Zoom Hack. Just look at the video in his sig; and if he decides to remove it... here.
http://files.filefront.com/Legends+Neve ... einfo.html

Look at the part in the beginning filming the waterfall. You can totally see him standing at the bottom, zoomed out way farther than anyone can do. Gee, some legit yourself.
:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:42 am 
Veteran Member

ChronicLies wrote:
everyone grow up its a fcking game VOTE OBAMA !!!

your sig says otherwise :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:36 am 
Loyal Member

Rhe7oric wrote:
I said...

DO. WE. HAVE. A. PROBLEM? Huh?
the only prblm r ppl like yourself ruining the game for others.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:07 pm 
Ex-Staff

Bans and warnings have been giving out.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5