Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rhe7oric
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 am 
Banned User

Berto wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
speeble wrote:
Snoop you use a loader + bot too stop being a hypocrite

Yea? Try expose me. I use neither, so you will be waiting a lifetime to get such evidence.

Playing Babel almost speaks for itself -teehee-

Played Babel for a week on my friends char, got bored, sick of trying to log in, so I went back to Pacific. -.-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:06 am 
Banned User

you guys ever think the photoshopped pic is the one with no red writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:43 am 
Veteran Member

CSI WORK HAS PROVED ME WRONG!

Last edited by magisuns on Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:04 am 
Banned User

Verfo wrote:

Actually i have some proof which proves verfo's statement to be correct.

I found it weird when snoopy posted the s/s with him having 6 lines of text and rhe7oric's "unedited one" only having 5. So i zoomed in to have a closer look. These are the results.

( i left the images big and in PNG so it could be clearly seen )

The first s/s is of his "unedited" screenshot. Notice how the lines of text are ended with a square pixel box except for the top line. Its "blurred" and pixelated and has traces of red still left in it ( where i believe he removed the red line )

Now lets compare this to the s/s with the red line. Notice how the square box is un-pixelated around the entirety of the box, including the top. I think this coupled with the lack of a line proves the fact that the one with no text is edited.

Now if you are going to claim i edited these pictures i simply zoomed in on the pictures provided by rhe7oric. You can do the same thing that i did if you want.

And if you dont believe this is enough proof than i have more s/s to prove it. I thought the talisman looked a little weird on the photo with no red line so i took a zoom in on both of the s/s. This is the one with the red line. In this pic you can again see the clear un-pixelated text box

Now compare this to the s/s of the one without a red line. I think the talisman doesn't look correct ( though it could be my eyes ) and if you look closely you can still see some black pixels that he forgot to photshoped out. They line up PERFECTLY with the black pixels around the red letters. ( 2 pixels from the y and one from the e )

I think these two pieces of evidence ( which you can see for yourself by simply zooming in ) is proof that the one with no red line is in fact photoshopped.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:11 am 
Banned User

4 pages of fighting over whether or not one person is using a loader, which would result in the 7 day ban. Pathetic.

@snoopy I'm pretty sure you can pk2 edit anything in your GUI, so that wouldn't be evidence.

NOTHING in this thread is proof of anything.

/lock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:13 am 
Advanced Member

Ted, that is some CSI solid proof.

P2k or w/e my ass!

Notice the first post I caught you out on you never said edit, you just said not filtered, and when mike owned you, you HAD to come up with something.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:43 am 
Veteran Member

csi ftw?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:57 am 
Loyal Member

tedtwilliger wrote:
Verfo wrote:

I found it weird when snoopy posted the s/s with him having 6 lines of text and rhe7oric's "unedited one" only having 5. So i zoomed in to have a closer look. These are the results.

The first s/s is of his "unedited" screenshot. Notice how the lines of text are ended with a square pixel box except for the top line. Its "blurred" and pixelated and has traces of red still left in it ( where i believe he removed the red line )
Spoiler!

I think these two pieces of evidence ( which you can see for yourself by simply zooming in ) is proof that the one with no red line is in fact photoshopped.

As nice as that is my question is where did Entangle get the original picture from?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 am 

lol guys ANYTHING can be photoshopped. -_-;; how do we know he didn't just put a blur there or those black dots? He's obviously got Photoshop, so, obviously, it'll be quite easy to do. -.- Maybe if someone just posted a video of him actually botting, til then I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be banned til there's a more elite proof of him botting or using his 3rd PT progs. :banghead: Bcuz I'm sure the MOD is just keeping this thread going to see if anyone's got better proof. So, mabye if you guys have THAT much time to do some crazy CSI shit on a silly picture that everybody on both sides has good points on, I'm sure you've all got time to go find him botting somewhere and fraps him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 am 
Advanced Member

RogueKiller wrote:
tedtwilliger wrote:
Verfo wrote:

Spoiler!

As nice as that is my question is where did Entangle get the original picture from?

Maybe be accident, maybe someone posted it in the depths of SRF and no one really took notcie, cept Entangle.

EDIT -- Knight that is solid proof 3rd PT, maybe not botting.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:02 am 
Banned User

Who knows. Maybe Rhe7oric posted the unedited s/s on an unlegit forum and someone got a hold of it? Maybe Rhe7oric accidentally posted it on this actual forum and edited his post quickly and someone got the original? Im not too sure about that, frankly i dont care in all honesty. Put all the proof in this thread together and i personally think we have sufficient ground to ban him for 7 days for loader use.

( waits for a mod to check it out )

edit

Knight_Ange1 wrote:
lol guys ANYTHING can be photoshopped. -_-;; how do we know he didn't just put a blur there or those black dots? He's obviously got Photoshop, so, obviously, it'll be quite easy to do. -.-

If you are referring to me than as i said in my post i simply zoomed in. If anyone comes along and does the same thing ( ill quote Rhe7oics image in this post so he cant change the picture ) than you can see the same thing. If you are trying to imply that Rhe7oric put those blurs in than why would he do it? Why would he pixelate his own picture, put in black dots that line up with the red writing and pixelate his own image before posting it? :roll:

Below this sentence is Rhe7orics image he posted. Its in this post so he cant delete it. I also have the original saved on my pc just in case.

Rhe7oric wrote:
Holy shit, how did I miss this thread? First of all; this is the original Isyutaru kill picture...

Spoiler!

Last edited by tedtwilliger on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:03 am 

Okay...you know what CloudStrider? I'm actually kind of offended by your GIFVIDEO with the dude punching the chick in the face.....could you kindly pls take it off, it really bothers me. -_-;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:07 am 
Banned User

Wow, you guys really want to get Rhetoric banned for 7 days for a no-dc client lol. <3 you guys, warm my heart =)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:10 am 
Banned User

Berto wrote:
Wow, you guys really want to get Rhetoric banned for 7 days for a no-dc client lol. <3 you guys, warm my heart =)

Just doing my best as a srf member to get rid of the cheating scum <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:14 am 
Ex-Staff

Just adding some information. Banning goes like this~>
7 day.
30 day.
Permanent.
Rhe7 was banned for 7 days previously because he posted a video with loaders and what-not. So if he is banned again, the next step would be 30. We have only done one 30 day ban in the past. The recipient was V0rtex.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 am 

WTF why not just lock this dumb thread and wait for some REAL evidence Mr. MOD!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

BTW he only got banned for a silly Zoom Hack in his video. lulz.

Last edited by Knight_Ange1 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:23 am 
Forum God

Oh and about the whole no yellow boxes argument isn't there a glitch where sometimes the yellow boxes don't appear? *I've heard there was and I've had the glitch happen to me a time or two*

Knight be nice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 am 
Banned User

Tasdik wrote:
Oh and about the whole no yellow boxes argument isn't there a glitch where sometimes the yellow boxes don't appear? *I've heard there was and I've had the glitch happen to me a time or two*

Knight be nice

Yah it happens here n there. Don't forget about cooldowns too. Yellow boxes aren't a prime source anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:26 am 

I'm sorry. -.- but this whole thread is like a huge failure. There's too much good evidence on both sides. I don't see why they don't just lock this and wait for a new thread to open with a little better evidence. This is just gonna be an ongoing thread of everyone flaming each other about who's wrong and who's right.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:30 am 
Advanced Member

Lol, don't lock just because yor're best friend is going down.

The evidence is here, a lot of it, I have to admit I am impressed that you guys are still fighting with "Lock plis" and "only a loader", ted is gun, you can't beat him.

Also, ofc I will take it down if it offends you, but the clear, it is a slap, I am sorry for the offence and I am against the slapping of women.

PS - Don't change the subject, PM if this arises again, stick to fighting for you're friend you hasn't posted for ages, while he has been in the section.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:31 am 
Banned User

Since when was yellow boxes involved in this argument? Were discussing his edited picture. Someone posted a picture of him using a loader and proof, Rhe7oric countered that with his "unedited original picture" and i have posted proof that it is actually an edited version of the loader picture ( unless mods declare that it is not enough proof ).

And night we have proof. Hell you want more proof? I'll give you some more. This is the picture code that Argonaut posted. Notice the file name.

Argonaut wrote:
Your doing it wrong ...

[img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4797/omgisyutarukilltl8xl3.jpg[closing img tag left out sdo you can see the file name]

Now lets check the file name of the image Rhe7oric posted.

Rhe7oric wrote:
Holy shit, how did I miss this thread? First of all; this is the original Isyutaru kill picture...

[img]http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6787/omgisyutarukilltl8editica0.jpg[closing img tag left out sdo you can see the file name]

If it really was the original screenshot it would be called "SRO[2008-07-12 10-19-25]_34" like all silkroad screen shots are. ( the date would be different of course ).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:31 am 
Ex-Staff

>_> I can't lock threads in EB but I can moderate by saying things like "put up or shut up." I guess that effectively locks the thread because it gives me the ability to warn people that disobey the order. Then set up a pending ban for people that insist on ignoring warnings but I'm a nice guy. I think rhe7's side should be allowed to defend rhe7 and the opposing side should be allowed to provide evidence of rhe7's misdemeanor. Until a green mod comes and locks+hands out a verdict the thread I won't take an active part in the public discussion (unless necessary).

Flames can be controlled with a little bit of moderating. Just apply GD's zero-tolerance no flame clause and warn the flamers or apply the 5 easy ways to get banned and hand out warnings/3 day bans. Flaming usually stops because people don't want to get banned or warned again. Those that ignore the rules usually get banned for other reasons.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 am 
Banned User

CloudStrider wrote:

The evidence is here, a lot of it, I have to admit I am impressed that you guys are still fighting with "Lock plis" and "only a loader", ted is gun, you can't beat him.

Also, ofc I will take it down if it offends you, but the clear, it is a slap, I am sorry for the offence and I am against the slapping of women.

PS - Don't change the subject, PM if this arises again, stick to fighting for you're friend you hasn't posted for ages, while he has been in the section.

Well I also don't like your quote what now?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:39 am 
Forum God

tedtwilliger wrote:
Since when was yellow boxes involved in this argument?

Go back to the 3d page there was an argument about it

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:40 am 
Banned User

Tasdik wrote:
tedtwilliger wrote:
Since when was yellow boxes involved in this argument?

Go back to the 3d page there was an argument about it

Well we have new proof now, lets concentrate on that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am 
Advanced Member

Berto wrote:
CloudStrider wrote:

Well I also don't like your quote what now?

PM me about it, then we can discuss how the truth hurts, becuase you know I'm right.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 am 
Banned User

First of all I would like to say "Snoopy" your a fcking joke anyone and everyone from babel is a botter. Your claming to be a legit player mofo you bot and buy gold like everyone else quit lying you fcking nerd!!!!!.
I can't belive this forum is making a big deal about a fcking loader I mean come on people be real for a min. this forum is a joke more then half of the forum is full with closet botting loadering using mofo and the only people that complain about bots and such are noob bewteen the lvls of 1-45.
If you don"t belive look at some of the old mods they fcking got caught botting lamo. Im tired of everyone saying venus is the best server well if it is shut the fck and go over there. Everyone wants to be like Avalon omg legits are "gods" go suck there dicks and get over it lamo there all loser who sit at the computer 24/7 and have no lifes and think there the shit on a online video game haha.
You fcking retards need to realize this game was meant for botting I mean really look at ksro all those mofo bot there asses off and buy shit loads of gold. Is ecsro the best you could come up with for anti botters you FAIL !!!! whats the point of that private servers bull shit you can buy sun+9 weapons and gears hmmmmm. Isn't the same as buying gold kinda you can buy sun gears and weapons and thats suppose to be better then isro what a fcking joke. Who ever the gm's of escro is making a killing off of you fcking idiots man I wish I would have thought of that o well.
Now imo the euro's race was made for people who wanted to be legit and party there you go you happy guys AN AMASING EURO LEGIT RACE!!! but wait you FAIL again people bot euros just as much as they do chinese UBER FAIL. No matter what you say SILKROAD is a botting game you don't have to bot you can choose not to but really shut the fck up about bots and loaders its getting old and annoying.
Another thing I wanted to say "tedtwilliger" wow you can zoom in on picture to find out that people are using loaders some csi shit dude go fcking cut yourself you loser lamo. One more thing I want to say if your a chinese char and you got your account from 1-90 and your f/f please kill yourself you fcking retarted chinese where meant to bot xD. I don't bot at all guys really xD btw whats a loader haha!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:50 am 
Banned User

ChronicLies wrote:
Another thing I wanted to say "tedtwilliger" wow you can zoom in on picture to find out that people are using loaders some csi shit dude go fcking cut yourself you loser lamo.

Not only can you be banned for bot support but you can also be banned for excessive flaming. Cya :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:53 am 
Banned User

tedwilliger doesn't have friends to do anything but get people banned off of a hypocrisy ridden silkroad online gaming forums for using a widely used no-dc loader just to login to the game easier. v_v,

Agreed with chronic, I see from first hand. **** I was in a legit union until I realized why the **** am I babysitting emos? I'd rather go to Dynasty guild and have fun with the game with real friends. good thing Im in odin, gotta love those wings parties no matter if we got a "legit" server or not lolol

Ted go cut your wrists becacuse your a L - O - S - E - R, your avvy looks like a hairy monkey with down syndrome.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:53 am 
Banned User

wow really hmmmm I never said I bot but yes I did flame your dum ass!!! wheres your proof ?
and might I ask what lvl you are hmmmmm ........

Last edited by ChronicLies on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next