Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: I bot
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:09 pm 

Easy_Lady wrote:
u seem to have a pretty good understanding of how bots work...hmm i wonder why.. :roll:
Mods, requesting permission to flame the hell out of him, with arguments.
Please let me, please! It's for a good cause!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 pm 
Advanced Member

u haz no arguments

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:39 pm 
Banned User

Easy_Lady wrote:
u haz no arguments

u seem to have a pretty low understanding of how brains work...hmm i wonder why.. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:04 pm 

It is obvious Sting13/Omeca made a mistake by creating the thread before making a video, since you, Easy_Lady, have not logged in since then.
For proof http://www.rev6.com/player.asp?id=19812, check "Last Modified".
Indeed you did not log in since the 31st of August, but this is due H3al3d immediately banned him, and gave Omeca the pictures later.
You didn't get scared of a possible SRF ban until Omeca created this topic, at the 16th of September, six and a half hours later you edited your post to hide the proof that 3_hit_u is your character, for proof, http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96730&p=1276523#p1276523.
Also you tried to get a friend to take the blame, or you had a friend botting for you, for proof http://i34.tinypic.com/30955jk.jpg.
There is no way a normal legit person would share his account information with a person he wouldn't trust of leveling it legitly, or however sharing it with someone else to have him level it.
After that topic unfortunately got locked, and the mods decided to skip a ban, and that's why you thus far got away with it.
However your comments where you tried to insult him on base of his alchemy problems clearly show it did touch you, a normal person would explain why he didn't bot and stay calm, but you lost your ease.
The second time was in this topic, where you tried to get Omeca banned by removing the yellow boxes, and pasting a (possibly yours) ISRObot image over his screenshot.
A truly pathetic attempt, and again showing you don't like Omeca for trying to get you rightfully banned, you shouldn't be angered if you have nothing to hide.

Altogether we may conclude from all this, that you are one of the most pathetic persons on this forum, even more cause you dodged your rightful punishment.
You're a closet botter of the lowest kind, and if you had even the smallest set of balls you'd admit you're guilty.
But no, your farked up mentality, morals, and ethics caused you to start botting, that's problem number one, cause you have quit also.
Then you did not admit to it when you had the chance, you could have walked away a man, even though you're a pussy being a botter, there's your second problem.
Then you try to get back at the one who tried to get you banned, while you are the one who's wrong, not him, that's your third problem.
Your fourth problem is not correcting any of your previous mistakes, seeing you basically keep screwing it up instead of fixing it.
And your last problem, on a personal note, is that you joined the Stormfury-PurePainCrew union, swore you were legit, and broke it. Thrashing the trust people gave you. And dishonoring the reputation of that very union.

And seeing you most likely won't bother to read the text (perhaps it uses to much energy?), you might understand this:

You fucking suck you goddamn retarded piece of kangarooshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 pm 
Advanced Member

well i read your little essay here, which probably took you a decent amount of time to write considering the linking etc..,
and thus I have concluded, YOU sir, are probably the most pathetic user who has joined these forums.
Now im not going to get all emotional like you did, and write an essay as to why your ass is plastered onto omeca's cock ( even if i tried i dont think this forum has enough bandwidth for it) , but it seems like I have hit a nerve deep inside of you, which I intend to exploit now and in the future as much as possible, maybe even get you to your breaking point, and yes that is something I would receive gratification from.
your just another hater,
but I do applaud your efforts :love:

BTW , that random ass dude who said he was on my account using illegal programs?
ahah you'd have a better chance at convincing me you don't suck dick for drugs (highly doubtful)
then trying to get my id/pw

kinda makes me proud that I would have such fans that would go this far

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm 

Easy_Lady wrote:
well i read your little essay here, which probably took you a decent amount of time to write considering the linking etc..,
and thus I have concluded, YOU sir, are probably the most pathetic user who has joined these forums.
now im not going to get all emotional and write an essay as to why your ass is plastered onto omeca's cock, but it seems like I have hit a nerve deep inside of you, which I intend to exploit now and in the future as much as possible, maybe even get you to your breaking point, and yes that is something I would receive gratification from.
your just another hater,
but i do applaud your efforts.
You didn't use one valid argument to empower your statement that I am the most pathetic user on these forums, thus you already failed.
And rather cute, indeed please don't get all emotional, cause that would touch me.
It is truly funny seeing you trying to talk like a psychopath, if you wish to hit a nerve, I suggest you take another shot and try to hit this time, if you can find one already that is. Talking of which, don't even know what would hit me to a breaking point, good luck trying though!
And unlike others I think I clearly explained why I hate you, it ain't without reason.

And again, enjoy trying to hit me, I'll be looking forward to it. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm 

dude i bet omeca you really do bot so why even lie and your a ****** for bein a liar and your not cool someone ban him please

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:15 pm 

Genocide wrote:
dude i bet omeca you really do bot so why even lie and your a ****** for bein a liar and your not cool someone ban him please
Well Easy_Lady, you did accomplish something, a ignorant fool now believes Omeca bots, great going!
And I wonder who's the one that sucks dicks, seeing what your so-called "fan" apparently offered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 pm 

dude im not following her i posted before she did and how can someone hand grind 140k sp im 100% sure he is a botter maybe someone from Athens can prove Omeca is a botter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 pm 
Advanced Member

sting13/Omeca created this thread to ease his transition to being a closet botter , to a known exposed botter.
in regards to mine and others view about whether he uses illegal programs
please see page 1, 9th line down from the top
now THERE is some real proof.
HEHE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 pm 

Damn Skay... he found out our secret..... TO THE BAT CAVE :oops:

Whats that Wilson? You have a new device to predict when topics are going to be locked?!?! hax0r

----
140k sp is absolutly nothing, im not even full farmed... you would know this if you had a high lvl char... to level mastery from lvl 80-85 it took me 111k sp, current mastery is 85 still

Level: 96
Guild: Stormfury
-----------------

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:21 pm 

Genocide wrote:
dude im not following her i posted before she did and how can someone hand grind 140k sp im 100% sure he is a botter maybe someone from Athens can prove Omeca is a botter
Oh dear you have no idea what you're talking about, Omeca is a truly active member of Stormfury, in a union with PurePainCrew, the only 100% legit union on Athens. I'd advice you to login and ask around, people will tell you the same. Omeca has been powerleveling for weeks and weeks on Nachals to get his wizard the desired amount of skillpoints, and simply because you can't invest the time or effort into this to accomplish the same, you assume he bots? Please don't be so fast to judge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:22 pm 

Last edited by Genocide on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:24 pm 

If you didnt farm you must have one very shitty char.

Btw keep flaming, i look forward to reading when i get back from watching Indiana jones 4, until next time, SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!

-----------------

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:26 pm 
Advanced Member

not everyone can afford as many "cards" as you :roll:

oh , im pretty sure you know what i mean =)
|
|
\/

Last edited by .AWAKE. on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:26 pm 

Easy_Lady wrote:
sting13/Omeca created this thread to ease his transition to being a closet botter , to a known exposed botter.
in regards to mine and others view about whether he uses illegal programs
please see page 1, 9th line down from the top
now THERE is some real proof.
HEHE
Better quote whatever you mean, since you didn't specify the thread, and line 9 can be interpreted in various ways.
Genocide wrote:
ok you noob ill post my character or rev 6 me AllEyezOnMe i play on rome noob
Yeah yeah I'm a noob, I'm a big noob! I'm a noobing noob nub n00bcake. There, hope that satisfies you, now be quiet please. :wink:

And I might add, Easy_Lady, that I find this discussion very entertaining, I hope you share this experience.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 pm 

i bet my character would own you on my 9 gap and so how many hours do you play sro every day??? maybe 5 hours hand grinding and your computer helps you kill the monsters for the other 19 hours????

Last edited by Genocide on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 pm 

damn man, i buy so many bot cards!

-----------------

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 pm 

Genocide wrote:
i bet my character would own you on my 9 gap and so how many hours do you play sro every day??? maybe 5 hours hand grinding and your computer plays the other 19 hours????
For your information, I stopped playing Silkroad months ago.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm 

im not talking to you and if you quit sro why are you on the forums and im talking to omeca

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm 

Genocide wrote:
im not talking to you and if you quit sro why are you on the forums and im talking to omeca
I don't feel the need justifying why I am on these forums, enjoy your discussion with Omeca. You might want to use names to make your questions more specific though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm 
Advanced Member

because he knew omeca is coming close to being exposed
so he crawled out from that rock he's been under this whole time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:34 pm 

yes omeca is a liar he wont even answer my questions and i have seen his post's like how he tries to expose botters and but he doesnt want to get exposed for being a botter himself

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 pm 
Ex-Staff

He's not a botter slow-guy. It's a bloody joke, I moved the topic here to play along. Hence the; "I loled" picture and the, "I moved it here because you're a botttrrrrr!!1!!1 :P" post. Man, slow people are slow. Get a clue, Omeca's legit.

A joke: Ha-Ha, Hee-Hee.

@Easy_Lady, your day of reckoning will come. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:46 pm 

Barotix wrote:
He's not a botter slow-guy. It's a bloody joke, I moved the topic here to play along. Hence the; "I loled" picture and the, "I moved it here because you're a botttrrrrr!!1!!1 :P" post. Man, slow people are slow. Get a clue, Omeca's legit.

so your saying im a botter now, prove it, and are you a botter?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 pm 
Advanced Member

Barotix wrote:

wow..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 pm 

Easy_Lady wrote:
because he knew omeca is coming close to being exposed
so he crawled out from that rock he's been under this whole time
You're truly amusing, keep it going, you might want to google "writing fictional stories" to try to make it somewhat realistic.
Genocide wrote:
yes omeca is a liar he wont even answer my questions and i have seen his post's like how he tries to expose botters and but he doesnt want to get exposed for being a botter himself
He didn't answer your questions, so how can he lie? And what do you have for proof that he bots?
Genocide wrote:
so your saying im a botter now, prove it, and are you a botter?

Oh lord, you really are retarded.

Oh well, neither of you add anything new, or make a whole lot of sense, so I'll be off. Enjoy being frustrated!

Barotix wrote:
Easy_Lady, your day of reckoning will come. ;)
Sleep tight Easy_Lady. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 pm 
Veteran Member

i thought that omeca posted a joke pic and then easy_lady just emphasized it :?
why so serious, the intention is just a joke is it not? :?

as for the AWAKE noop being accused of botting... i can only call him a noop now while moving my head looking in shame :( the evidence does seem fitting already though

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:53 pm 

skay i think your the retard here and why even start a joke if it will reate a mess like this, maybe omeca was trying to be cool for the firt time in his life :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 pm 

Genocide wrote:
skay i think your the retard here and why even start a joke if it will reate a mess like this, maybe omeca was trying to be cool for the firt time in his life :cry:
Glad I checked one last time. You're saying I'm the retard, because Omeca started a joke, which you didn't understand, so I explained it to you, and this makes me the retard? Please, start thinking, and goodnight.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next