Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drew_Benton
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:05 am 
Forum God

mike2007 wrote:
uve been failing a lot in ur logic recently

It's not because i fail, but because u understand nothing from it. :roll:
Again, u are guessing and supposing that all ppl belong to 0x33 are bots and bot supporters. That's what u always fail to understand.

mike2007 wrote:
if they give out information on how to bot, where to get them, etc then theyre a supporter, doesnt mean they use it themselves.
drew distributes them

"they" includes Drew or not, we dont know yet. Unless u know exactly what they are doing in their private SM section and having access to it.

Maybe, atm, im blind, but at least i still have a clear mind that could differentiate someone who is being accused with no proof and someone who is trying to accuse other ppl using guessings and imaginations.

Too easy to do, if u want, i can accuse bunches of ppl here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 am 
Banned User

NuclearSilo wrote:
mike2007 wrote:
uve been failing a lot in ur logic recently

It's not because i fail, but because u understand nothing from it. :roll:
Again, u are guessing and supposing that all ppl belong to 0x33 are bots and bot supporters. That's what u always fail to understand.

by that logic, many people on this forum should be blocked, and suggestion of 0x33 as a whole would once again be taboo.

As far as any of you know, Drew decided to mess with the bot coding, and does little more than learn the many workings of SRO's codes. All he has done is release many little programs to enhance the silkroad experience, you can choose to use them or not. Many of the programs he released, are only now being released by JoyMax themselves.

No one has any proof that A: he bots, B: he benefits from people using the cracked isrobot, or C: that he infact, does support botters today.

Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 am 
Forum God

So what do u want to gain from this thread? Banning someone on assumption, guessings and imaginations?
Or a wise man would search for the proof first, then make a thread to accuse?

What Drew did is just in your head, u are incapable to persuade someone if u just use only words.

No, i dont know that Drew bot or is a bot supporter. Now prove it. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:57 pm 
Loyal Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:
mike2007, you are the biggest dumbass on the face of this planet. show us a post where he "support botting". until u do everyone is assumed innocent until proven guilty.

show us a post where Drew "give out information on how to bot, where to get them" and show me a post where "drew distributes" the bot on SRF. u are delusional.

just because he programs the bot, doesnt mean he bots. he did it to intellectually challenge himself. and he never distribute the bot. people flock to his forum to pay for the bot.

rules are rules. without them we are savages :roll:

in order for Drew to get banned, you must prove the following per Suicidegrl rule:
SG wrote:
[*]Proof of botting MUST be submitted in the following accepted formats:
  • Screenshots of in-game chat with admission by the accused
  • Multiple screenshots of the accused being harrassed/purpled/non-responsive, wall-humping, etc.
  • CLEAR in-game video of the accused botting, using the same criteria as screenshots above
  • Links to admission by the accused on silkroadforums.com ONLY

therefore u fail the test idiot

i dont have to show u a post where he supports it. its widely known he ran 0x33, cracked the ISRO bot, and sold it to the members on 0x33. syl and deacon were mods and merely told ppl where to get bots. and we all know how that turned out.
failed the bot proof test? duh, cus im not trying to prove he bots.
ThiefzV2 wrote:
i am just jealous that Drew Benton is better than me like the average person on srf, im a complete moron. i need a brain transplant ffs.
fixed
NuclearSilo wrote:
To call someone a bot supporter: first you have to prove that that person is a bot
um... no u dont. again, case and point: syl and deacon.
like i said, your logic, or rather lack there of, fails.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm 
Forum God

mike2007 wrote:
NuclearSilo wrote:
To call someone a bot supporter: first you have to prove that that person is a bot
um... no u dont. again, case and point: syl and deacon.
like i said, your logic, or rather lack there of, fails.

Pffff, u still not understand.
If a person A support a person B, and B is not a bot, how could the person A be called bot supporter, right?
Got it now? :roll:

Quote:
ts widely known he ran 0x33, cracked the ISRO bot, and sold it to the members on 0x33

0x33 is a sro related programing forum, the bot is just the small part, and it's private, not public
Cracking a program is just a typical act of a hacker, not bot supporting.
Im not sure how their system work, but as far as i know, they dont sell bot, but they sell access to private SM forum. Inside they provide the crack. As for the bot, it is originally made by the bot369.com, so botter can dl directly from there. So in another word, 0x33 sell access and crack, not bot.

That's what i know, if u think im wrong, plz provide some more information about them to open my mind.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm 
Loyal Member

I have the answer....

It doesnt matter. Why u ask? Because he would never post here again lol. 0x33 is done with SRo they just keep sm up to date to make a few extra bucks. Im pretty sure DB could give 2 shits less if he was banned from here. Anywayz all he has done is helped the pk2 community (and botting community bla bla) but still he helped.

Just my $0.02

Want to play Jade Dynasty and get a bunch of free stuff?
In USA-East, The Billows
My Inductor ID is 8390004X080400090002522Z0d21fe
Copy that code and paste it in the box when you make a new character.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 am 
Ex-Staff

They have to be supporting bots on this forum to get the Warning/7 Day/Permanent ban; the punishment they receive depends on how serious the case was. Of course bot support is taken serious but certain cases are bigger deals than others and each case must be dealt with properly.

Quote:
syl and deacon.

Happened before the rules and regulations guiding banishments were adjusted.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 am 
Valued Member

This is funny, how people support guy, who is big part of all this bot shit, he cracked it so now most ppl can run 5 clients, fully crowd server and get banned from this forum for this. He should be banned without any doubt, he also created a clientless tool which ruins sro even more.
He is like that terrorist BinLaden, he didin't kill all people himself, but he organised everything, i bet SRF admin would shake hands with him if they meet him in RL.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 am 
Forum God

And why would SRF have to care what someone do in real life or outside the forum? Just do your task and manage well the forum, that's all ppl need.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 am 
Banned User

frankaslt1 wrote:
This is funny, how people support guy, who is big part of all this bot shit, he cracked it so now most ppl can run 5 clients, fully crowd server and get banned from this forum for this. He should be banned without any doubt, he also created a clientless tool which ruins sro even more.
He is like that terrorist BinLaden, he didin't kill all people himself, but he organised everything, i bet SRF admin would shake hands with him if they meet him in RL.

He also contributes to the community more than you ever could / would. He might have cracked bots, which yes, is bad on his part, but it's the goldbots filling the servers, not player bots to my understanding.

Bin Laden the terrorist, wasn't that Mr. Bush himself?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:02 am 
Banned User

frankaslt1 wrote:

Just because someone farmed the weed doesn't mean you have to smoke it.

Err.. However you produce weed.

Thats how I see it.
Then again i may be missing something, as i just scanned this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 am 
Forum Legend

Multi client through loader / SM or whatever contribute next to nothing to server traffic. Server traffic is 100% from fucking gold bot companies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:08 pm 

Snoopy wrote:
frankaslt1 wrote:

He also contributes to the community more than you ever could / would. He might have cracked bots, which yes, is bad on his part, but it's the goldbots filling the servers, not player bots to my understanding.

What the **** are you bringing politics in this bitch for? Both of you..

3/4 of you people round here are farked up in the head. Every single topic in GD goes either Off-topic or turns into a bot accusation. Now you are gonna go offtopic on this absolute waste of time bullshit of a topic too?

I doubt Drew would give 2 flying shits about a bunch of spotted face kids who would take pride in banning someone who has done either nothing for the forum or has done more than they would ever do. If you feel that you go in the group, dont be shy to flame back, fucktards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:01 am 
Frequent Member

Its pretty funny how so many people are defending the person who helped ruin SRO.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 am 
Banned User

Yah I seriously don't think drew cares... He'd be posting in this topic like the other kids who are trying to not get banned.. Anyways why don't the mods just lock the topic until someone brings proof onto the table? No one has provided any type of proof that he is supporting bots on this forum or botting himself.. makes sense?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm 
Banned User

speeble wrote:
Yah I seriously don't think drew cares... He'd be posting in this topic like the other kids who are trying to not get banned.. Anyways why don't the mods just lock the topic until someone brings proof onto the table? No one has provided any type of proof that he is supporting bots on this forum or botting himself.. makes sense?

I think that's the argument that is being brought. Dont accuse people of botting unless you have some solid proof.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 pm 
Banned User

LockStar. wrote:
Snoopy wrote:
frankaslt1 wrote:

What the **** are you bringing politics in this bitch for? Both of you..

3/4 of you people round here are farked up in the head. Every single topic in GD goes either Off-topic or turns into a bot accusation. Now you are gonna go offtopic on this absolute waste of time bullshit of a topic too?

I doubt Drew would give 2 flying shits about a bunch of spotted face kids who would take pride in banning someone who has done either nothing for the forum or has done more than they would ever do. If you feel that you go in the group, dont be shy to flame back, fucktards.

Fucktards? Sounds like you're lost for words. I didn't actually bring up the "Politics" thing, I carried it over.

You need to get over yourself "fucktard".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:32 pm 
Ex-Staff

KEEP IT CIVIL!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 pm 
Banned User

Someone should just lock this till there is proof... Whys that so hard :banghead:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:13 am 
Ex-Staff

Well, under the current format Drew can't and won't be banned.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:51 am 
Frequent Member

How's making a bot program usable to the world not bot supporting? U guys are so freaking dumb to not see this. :banghead:

[Guide] Bards Explained

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:59 am 
Banned User

Guardia wrote:
How's making a bot program usable to the world not bot supporting? U guys are so freaking dumb to not see this. :banghead:

The bot program that clockwork cracked, was already "usable"and readily accessible by the public.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm 
Frequent Member

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20705&p=218130#p218130
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21818&p=229901#p229901
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22116&p=232811#p232811
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23802&p=252787#p252787
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26424&p=283599#p283599

I am pretty sure that this is enough proof that he is the same guy who programmed softmod.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 pm 
Forum God

^lol

Why bother to waste your time searching for his posts, u wont find a botting evidence. He wont play sro anymore and wont care anyway.

Yes, he is the same guy who participed in partially creating softmod ie a crack of isrobot.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm 
Frequent Member

NuclearSilo wrote:
^lol

Why bother to waste your time searching for his posts, u wont find a botting evidence. He wont play sro anymore and wont care anyway.

Yes, he is the same guy who participed in partially creating softmod ie a crack of isrobot.

Softmod is much more than just a crack...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:39 am 
Banned User

The next thing everybody will know is that people will hunt down Crour, and media pk2 will be band from SRF cause its against JM ToS.

I'm begging to find a way on how to connect with someone new...
....somehow this new Chapter will be quite an experience. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:42 am 
Banned User

NuclearSilo wrote:
ThiefzV2 wrote:
Drew_Benton created the bot, but he doesn't bot though.

He didnt create any bots, he just made the crack for isrobot, tell the difference.
Creating bot is subjected as bot supporter => banned. He didnt support bot, but only do business to gain money by cracking the bot...

Well, i should offer u some words: "If u want to live happily in peace, let one eye close, one eye open. There is no need to stricly apply a rule or do smt u dont like. Otherwise, the outcome is just war and hatred."

hmmm well he made clientless and other programs which are illegal here, and yes he did make a bot, it was a simple bot using the auto-select i believe, your not always as smart as you think you are.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 am 
Forum God

^So bring proof or not bring proof, simple said.
U ppl still not understand the situation. If anyone could simply get someone banned by talking shits and guessings, I could do it too.
For example, parry36 is a bot programmer (well, that's maybe not true, but Im allow to guess, heh?)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 pm 

izmeister wrote:
Its pretty funny how so many people are defending the person who helped ruin SRO.

Drew himself didn't ruin sro. The users ruin sro. You can create the bots and sell it, but that does NOT ruin anything. Its the users that use it and ruin the game.

Same concept with weapons, right? Weapons didn't ruin anything. Hell you have a million atomic bombs and they won't go boom on its own unless something acts upon it. Same thing with bots. Nothing happens else something acts upon it. Aka use it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 pm 
Forum God

If he didnt make Softmod (cracked version of isrobot), users would buy it directly from the owner of isrobot anyway.
Nothing's changed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next