Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Wang_Chung
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 pm 
Frequent Member

When they clearly define "bot support" and its repercussions.

BTW, when that happens, I think we'll lose a lot more people, go ahead with the inevitable "quality over quantity". I'll then point you to the current GD overflowing with newbie questions.

Other than that, I still support the "war on bots". I just am not comfortable with "you bot suporters need 2 be band".

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 pm 
Veteran Member

Crumpets wrote:
When is a mod going to do something about bot supporters ?

totally.

Azi is kewl^1000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:51 pm 
Addicted Member

It looks like there are a few members who are about 1-2 weeks away from posting their bot admission thread. If history tells us anything, it's that when someone posts:

"All you people do is make these forums worse by getting people banned. Go get a life and stop being a idiot"

And then follows it up with:

"Seems like yall are jelous that they can lvl without having to be glued to a comp for 3hrs"

Then it's invariably followed up with:

"I bot and you no-lifers can suck my d*ck"

Let's see if TeamLosi can prove me wrong. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:18 pm 
Loyal Member

TeamLosi wrote:
Whats the point of getting rid of bots on the forums if they dont even talk about them? They dont brag how their bot is better than your hand grinding...Seems like yall are jelous that they can lvl without having to be glued to a comp for 3hrs.

Yeah whats I like about SRA.
You lose the feeling of a community when everyone is pinned against out to ban each other. With that the forum slowly dies.
Wish some people would understand what happens when everyone is accused of botting. Not only bots leave.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:44 pm 
Veteran Member

the_wicked wrote:
Crumpets wrote:
When is a mod going to do something about bot supporters ?

totally.

Azi is kewl^1000

If you are on the same server as Azi and you bot, theres no hiding lul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:53 pm 

non ego man wrote:
It looks like there are a few members who are about 1-2 weeks away from posting their bot admission thread. If history tells us anything, it's that when someone posts:

"All you people do is make these forums worse by getting people banned. Go get a life and stop being a idiot"

And then follows it up with:

"Seems like yall are jelous that they can lvl without having to be glued to a comp for 3hrs"

Then it's invariably followed up with:

"I bot and you no-lifers can suck my d*ck"

Let's see if TeamLosi can prove me wrong. :roll:

lol you think because i say that banning people who do no harm to you, that i bot? Well lets see in 1-2 weeks if you see me post anything about me supposedly botting. These forums will be great when there are only 20 people posting.

Oh btw i support bots so much i thought i'd get one banned..hm odd viewtopic.php?f=72&t=87129 also i dont play on KayIa anymore :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm 
Addicted Member

TeamLosi wrote:
lol you think because i say that banning people who do no harm to you, that i bot?

No, I think that when you say legits who want this to be a bot-free forum are "jealous of bots" and need to "get a life", you are giving a very strong indication of where your sympathies lie. I think the people who get all worked up over Azilius (you, mekos, thiefz) are fools who can't say anything except that Azilius is a "no-life loser". He thinks all those comments are funny and it just encourages him. I think that's the funniest part of it all.

TeamLosi wrote:
These forums will be great when there are only 20 people posting.

Here's some statistics about new members at SRF:

Immediately prior to their war on bots (February 2008), SRF was at a historical low point for new membership. Immediately after, SRF had its greatest recruiting month ever. Even taking into account the banned botters who re-registered and BlackFox's numerous accounts, you can't deny that SRF is thriving post-bot-ban.

But you can keep thinking that the forum sucks and that nobody comes here any more. It's entirely your prerogative to delude yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm 
Frequent Member

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traff ... forums.com

Check the page views...not that I am agreeing completely with either of you, but SRF is having less traffic lately. If there's another page that shows differently, I'd be glad to see it. I can remember when I'd leave for the weekend and come back to 8 pages of posts (sure, some of them were junk and/or OTL, but that's another story), now it's barely 2-3 pages and I don't see nearly the same discussion level (IMHO).

As for the nice spike in July, either that's a lot of newbies that don't post or view the site anymore, or my theory is that the banned people come back as new accounts and are now lurking (albeit a lot less, as evidenced by the dropoff in traffic).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:03 pm 
Addicted Member

Point taken, but because of their data gathering methods, Alexa is far better at measuring relative web traffic rather than absolute web traffic. I'd rather look at internally generated web traffic statistics for an absolute measurement.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 am 

Nyx wrote:
I don't understand why you need to insult over the fact that he's getting rid of bots on the forum. If you're just going to end up flaiming him in the end, keep the comment to yourself. In my honest opinion if you're just flaiming someone over getting rid of bots be they "small fish" or "big fish" you should just keep your mouth shut.

so u expect me to asskiss him like other people "omg u my hero" for exposing someone with 1-2 post on SRF? how can someone getting banned who never post on SRF made any impact to the community.

mike2007 wrote:
ppl who have lives dont waste their time on forums all day long trolling legits that expose bots.
u say quality > quantity. well ur quality is a big fat goose egg on the 1-10 scale.
and pissed? no1 is pissed we're just tired of seeing ur worthless ass here day after day openly defending bots and trying to justify their actions by making us look like we have no lives. u shoulda been banned on day 1 of joining srf.

again u are an idiot. i only "flame" people who goes into the Exposed Section exposing someone with 1 or 12 posts on SRF wasting time and forum bandwidth. it's stupid. they are just attention whoring.

i flame attention whores and dumbasses. u never see me flame anyone for exposing an active person on the forum with a sufficient amount of posts (like 350+). there are of course retards like u are call it "kill counts". it stupid to put emphaszs on quantity.

its like in a war and having a contest to see who kill the most enemies, and some dickface kill a bunch of little children and brag about their "kill count".

in fact i appluad many people for exposing botters and closet botters. but im not going to asskiss Azilius like many people do because "OMGz he expose a botter with 1-2 post"... i dont applaud attention whores :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:21 am 

LMAO theifz you're such a lying piece of trash it's funny. You flamed me when I got zD banned, when I exposed d2a, and many others. Guess how many posts they had? More than 2, I can tell you that. You're an insignificant speck, now learn your place and shut the fuck up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 am 

wow azilius u have redefine retardiness to a whole new level.

about zD... look at the # of posts i stated above, then go look at his profile and see how many posts he has. below what i defined but of course u an an idiot and cant count.

about d2a.. lol everyone was flaming your ass in that thread, not just me. everyone flamed u for the fact that u created a topic "exposing" D2A even though he wasnt a member of SRF and the dude quit the game over a year ago when u made the thread. that is proof that u are just an attention whore. yes everyone knows the D2A char botted, many people have access to the acct, there are so many d2a on every servers too so just b/c u see a char called d2a bots dont get too excited. the real dude quit the game, move on in real life, and is going to graduate from medical school soon getting his M.D. while u are living ur own fantasy life in sro.

but that is beside the point, all of that dont matter, the point is that u are an attention whore exposing someone a year after they quit the game. and he wasnt even a member of SRF, so "exposing" him was just u attention whoring. therefore u fail. u fail to prove i wrong that i only flame idiots who are whoring for attention like u "exposing" people who arent members of SRF and if they are members, only 1-2 posts but anyways do what u must to sleep better at night :) u are a sad person. how old are u son?

the day that u actually expose someone who is ACTUALLY a member of SRF and has a decent amount of post (not just 1, 2, or 12, etc) will be the day I applaud u for a job well done.

"mike2007, how does Azilius' ass smell?" :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 am 

ThiefzV2 wrote:
wow azilius u have redefine retardiness to a whole new level.

about zD... look at the # of posts i stated above, then go look at his profile and see how many posts he has. below what i defined but of course u an an idiot and cant count.

the day that u actually expose someone who is ACTUALLY a member of SRF and has a decent amount of post (not just 1, 2, or 12, etc) will be the day I applaud u for a job well done.

"mike2007, how does Azilius' ass smell?" :roll:
ThiefzV2 wrote:
LOL get a life Azilius... why are you exposing someone with only 12 posts? does real life suck for you that much to go on the forum exposing a bunch of nobody's ? do you think he/she/it really cares if it's banned from SRF?

dont waste forum traffic, people time reading it, mods/admin time, and administrative time with this shit.

next time if you expose someone, make sure it has at least 125+ posts and/or is active on the form and actually CARES about getting banned. u dont get a cookie for #'s, but in the quality of those exposed, like people with 1000+ post count or some closet botters who are hypbcrotes

find a new hobby. next time when u expose someone make sure it's worth reading, not some 12 post or 1 post n00b.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=79286
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=86854&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=85143
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=96742&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=98109
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=99606

So, suck me off now, or later? Face it, you fail. You can't even keep your argument straight. I await your applause.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 am 

and where did i flame u when u exposed Xano and Ito?

my silence means it was an applaud.

again, u are an idiot. :banghead: u didnt even argue deny that u are an attention whoring exposing people with 1 post, 12 post, or even people who arent members of SRF.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 am 
Advanced Member

non ego man wrote:
TeamLosi wrote:
lol you think because i say that banning people who do no harm to you, that i bot?

No, I think that when you say legits who want this to be a bot-free forum are "jealous of bots" and need to "get a life", you are giving a very strong indication of where your sympathies lie. I think the people who get all worked up over Azilius (you, mekos, thiefz) are fools who can't say anything except that Azilius is a "no-life loser". He thinks all those comments are funny and it just encourages him. I think that's the funniest part of it all.

TeamLosi wrote:
These forums will be great when there are only 20 people posting.

Here's some statistics about new members at SRF:

Immediately prior to their war on bots (February 2008), SRF was at a historical low point for new membership. Immediately after, SRF had its greatest recruiting month ever. Even taking into account the banned botters who re-registered and BlackFox's numerous accounts, you can't deny that SRF is thriving post-bot-ban.

But you can keep thinking that the forum sucks and that nobody comes here any more. It's entirely your prerogative to delude yourself.

I see there is a peak right after I joined, thank me later lol.

I like the bot bans, it adds conflict to the forums and conflict is the essence of drama.

Image Image
Mad props to Verfo for the sig, ty!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:45 pm 
Frequent Member

Quote:
I like the bot bans, it adds conflict to the forums and conflict is the essence of drama.

(off topic)
Heh...drama on the Internet? Say it ain't so!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:09 pm 

ThiefzV2 wrote:
Nyx wrote:
I don't understand why you need to insult over the fact that he's getting rid of bots on the forum. If you're just going to end up flaiming him in the end, keep the comment to yourself. In my honest opinion if you're just flaiming someone over getting rid of bots be they "small fish" or "big fish" you should just keep your mouth shut.

so u expect me to asskiss him like other people "omg u my hero" for exposing someone with 1-2 post on SRF? how can someone getting banned who never post on SRF made any impact to the community.

My point is that is why do you care so much over something that in the end, has absolutely no effect on you. All I've seen you do in this thread is flame over something that has nothing to do with you. That's why I said if you're not going to be constructive and just flame you should keep your mouth shut.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm 

ThiefzV2 wrote:

again, u are an idiot. :banghead: u didnt even argue deny that u are an attention whoring exposing people with 1 post, 12 post, or even people who arent members of SRF.

Lol? That makes no sense, and you still flamed me in the zD topic. My point is you can't keep any argument straight and when I proved you wrong you change the subject completely. With each new post you're making more and more of an idiot of yourself. Face it, you fail. I'm done with this topic, a mod can lock it and ban the bot and hopefully the bot supporters. Flame me all you want in future topics, I'll just overlook your silly posts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm 
Loyal Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:

u need to get urself banned already. u fail so hard its not even laughable anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:58 pm 

Azilius wrote:
Lol? That makes no sense, and you still flamed me in the zD topic. My point is you can't keep any argument straight and when I proved you wrong you change the subject completely. With each new post you're making more and more of an idiot of yourself. Face it, you fail. I'm done with this topic, a mod can lock it and ban the bot and hopefully the bot supporters. Flame me all you want in future topics, I'll just overlook your silly posts.

again, read my post above... the amount of posts didnt meet the requirement i set. u are the one that keep arguing with nonexistent stuff.

as i say before, I agree that botters should be banned from this form to keep it clean since botters destroy the game by botting 24/7 while us legits have to work ahrd for it, but I'm against you attention whoring exposing people with 1-2 posts. it's stupid and its obvious u are attention whoring. u even went as far as exposing people who aren't even a member of this forum just to seek attention and u havent dispute that claim. why? it's obvious except to asskissers like mike2007 who goes "OMG ur my hero".

i prefer people who expost ONE person with 500 posts over a person who expose 5,000 people with 1-2 posts anyday. just admit u are an attention whore

mike2007 wrote:
ThiefzV2 wrote:

u need to get urself banned already. u fail so hard its not even laughable anymore.

I agree that whoever the picture below belongs to should get banned for being an ugly idiot and a stupid bot supporter.
who could this be? hmmm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm 
Loyal Member

this is sinking to a new lvl even for u thiefz, since u wanna go that low here's somthin for ya.
ThiefzV2 wrote:
im stupid
every1 agrees

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:21 pm 

so u are saying that the ugly bot supporter in the above picture shouldn't get banned? :banghead:

why?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:29 pm 
Loyal Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:
so u are saying that the ugly bot supporter in the above picture shouldn't get banned? :banghead:

why?
ThiefzV2 wrote:
show us a post where he "support botting".
yet another fail post theyre really starting to stack up theifz.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:31 pm 
Addicted Member

Theifz, you're crossing the line even for a troll.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm 
Banned User

How long does it take to ban a botter with obvious proof like this. There is nothing to discuss about it he is definitely botting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:02 pm 
Ex-Staff

Wang_Chung is Banned.

@ThiefzV2: Cut out the flames. You managed to turn this thread into a 2 page flame war and you've also done this in other threads recently as well. There's a fine line between being in disagreement over a person's action and downright trying to put as many labels/insults on someone which is a line you've crossed time and time again. As of now you're on thin ice and if you want to test how thin the ice is then feel free to but don't expect to be on this forum much longer with your current form of behavior.

@Azi, mike, and some others: The words "don't feed the troll" come into play here. Next time instead of responding to the "you don't have a life" insults and getting dragged into another flame war just ignore them. If no one responds to his comments then he won't get the reactions he's looking for and will probably stop it. You guys were also guilty for turning this topic into a 2 page flame war because of the way you acted as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2