Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Wang_Chung [Banned]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 am 

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39705

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qJ7RcwxGU

Post subject: Re: Wang_Chung
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am 
Forum God

Dang Azilius your on a role lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 am 

LOL get a life Azilius... why are you exposing someone with only 12 posts? does real life suck for you that much to go on the forum exposing a bunch of nobody's ? do you think he/she/it really cares if it's banned from SRF?

dont waste forum traffic, people time reading it, mods/admin time, and administrative time with this shit.

next time if you expose someone, make sure it has at least 125+ posts and/or is active on the form and actually CARES about getting banned. u dont get a cookie for #'s, but in the quality of those exposed, like people with 1000+ post count or some closet botters who are hypbcrotes

You =

find a new hobby. next time when u expose someone make sure it's worth reading, not some 12 post or 1 post n00b.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 am 
Addicted Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:
LOL get a life Azilius... why are you exposing someone with only 12 posts? does real life suck for you that much to go on the forum exposing a bunch of nobody's ? do you think he/she/it really cares if it's banned from SRF?

dont waste forum traffic, people time reading it, mods/admin time, and administrative time with this shit.

next time if you expose someone, make sure it has at least 125+ posts and/or is active on the form and actually CARES about getting banned. u dont get a cookie for #'s, but in the quality of those exposed, like people with 1000+ post count or some closet botters who are hypbcrotes

You =

find a new hobby. next time when u expose someone make sure it's worth reading, not some 12 post or 1 post n00b.

Get a life? that coming from you? the only poster that refresh all day long for any post containing Death2all or bot?

Go get laid please might save you from jacking off death2all char.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 am 

THIEFZV2 FOR PRESIDENT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:40 am 

Azilius wrote:
THIEFZV2 FOR PRESIDENT

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

@Borat2... no life? lol i spend at most 15 minutes on the forum each day. u and me both register here same date and you got 2000+ more posts than i do and u talk about who refresh the page the most per day. :roll: perhaps u should take ur own addvice and get life?

i spend most time in off topic section. GD is fill with a bunch of n00bs who posts stupdi questions, brags about their new level, drop, unique kill, and whine about bots and traffic all day long and i come to SRF for all my drama needs since there's lots of drama in EB and GD section for a good LOLz esp when it invovles people talking about D2A or about people botting lol so again dont be a n00b cuz u epic fail like azilius also.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am 
Addicted Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:
Azilius wrote:
THIEFZV2 FOR PRESIDENT

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

@Borat2... no life? lol i spend at most 15 minutes on the forum each day. u and me both register here same date and you got 2000+ more posts than i do and u talk about who refresh the page the most per day. :roll: perhaps u should take ur own addvice and get life?

i spend most time in off topic section. GD is fill with a bunch of n00bs who posts stupdi questions, brags about their new level, drop, unique kill, and whine about bots and traffic all day long and i come to SRF for all my drama needs since there's lots of drama in EB and GD section for a good LOLz esp when it invovles people talking about D2A or about people botting lol so again dont be a n00b cuz u epic fail like azilius also.

I might have few more post since i care about more things in this game than death2all or bots, yes i even care about you, you sir even worries me since it doesn't take long after any bot accusation or death2all topic is created that you reply.

i rather reply to those stupdi (yes that typo was just to quote you)n00bs question instead of kiss some bot/hacker ass, the fact you hate what Azilious does should be enough reason for you to get banned but sad enough you are a little bit smarter than the average bot/bot supporter on this forum.

Kinda still find it ironic you whine/hate these so called n00bs and their posts about their new drops/level/unique kill while the player you adore was doing it in nearly each of his topic!

But i am glad you sir can always reply to my comments right after i posted them no matter at what time. :love:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 am 
Loyal Member

theifz entire pathetic existance summed up: complete and utter failure on anything and everything.

azi whats ur kill count up to now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:00 pm 
Forum God

@Thiefz: just let him do what he wants. Why would u care how he uses his time? U dont even know him or care about him. No one is perfect as no one could use his time perfectly. But the most important is that he does as his will and he's enjoying what he's doing, productive or not. That's also respect other's freedom.
Live to enjoy, not live to work 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm 
Forum God

i am gonna steal his avatar, thats for sure..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:03 pm 

borat2 wrote:

Kinda still find it ironic you whine/hate these so called n00bs and their posts about their new drops/level/unique kill while the player you adore was doing it in nearly each of his topic!

But i am glad you sir can always reply to my comments right after i posted them no matter at what time. :love:

Hit the nail on the head.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 pm 

Azilius wrote:
borat2 wrote:

Hit the nail on the head.

no idea what u delusional folks are talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm 

Who else thinks thiefz needs a life? Man I have enough time to grind 3 hours a day and I still have more of a life than you. Seriously dude get out more and get off my dick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:26 pm 
Forum Legend

you all need to chill the fock out -.-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 pm 

Azilius wrote:
Who else thinks thiefz needs a life? Man I have enough time to grind 3 hours a day and I still have more of a life than you. Seriously dude get out more and get off my dick.

people who have life dont waste their time collecting evidence on people with 12 posts and 1 post spamming the EB section with a bunch of nobodys that nobody heard of. Quality > Quantity. :roll: i'd applaud u if u expose someone who has many posts and/or a closet botter who preaches about legitness.

wow u are pissed... anyways feed me more...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 pm 

I don't understand why you need to insult over the fact that he's getting rid of bots on the forum. If you're just going to end up flaiming him in the end, keep the comment to yourself. In my honest opinion if you're just flaiming someone over getting rid of bots be they "small fish" or "big fish" you should just keep your mouth shut.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 pm 
Loyal Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:
Azilius wrote:

people who have life dont waste their time collecting evidence on people with 12 posts and 1 post spamming the EB section with a bunch of nobodys that nobody heard of. Quality > Quantity. :roll: i'd applaud u if u expose someone who has many posts and/or a closet botter who preaches about legitness.

+1... thats all im allowed to say, :P 8)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:03 am 
Banned User

Ban the botter and lock the thread. It's not difficult to see that the guy is botting...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 am 
Loyal Member

ThiefzV2 wrote:

[img]

ppl who have lives dont waste their time on forums all day long trolling legits that expose bots.
u say quality > quantity. well ur quality is a big fat goose egg on the 1-10 scale.
and pissed? no1 is pissed we're just tired of seeing ur worthless ass here day after day openly defending bots and trying to justify their actions by making us look like we have no lives. u shoulda been banned on day 1 of joining srf.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 am 
Veteran Member

ban the botter, ban the supporters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 am 

Nyx wrote:
I don't understand why you need to insult over the fact that he's getting rid of bots on the forum. If you're just going to end up flaiming him in the end, keep the comment to yourself. In my honest opinion if you're just flaiming someone over getting rid of bots be they "small fish" or "big fish" you should just keep your mouth shut.

Whats the point of getting rid of bots on the forums if they dont even talk about them? They dont brag how their bot is better than your hand grinding...Seems like yall are jelous that they can lvl without having to be glued to a comp for 3hrs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am 
Forum God

TeamLosi wrote:
Seems like yall are jelous that they can lvl without having to be glued to a comp for 3hrs.

I'm not jealous...I feel more like your ex-girlfriend...you know the one you cheated on,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:35 am 

ThiefzV2 wrote:
Azilius wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=96742&start=0

Ha hahahaha.

You're a joke, and every post makes me lol harder. You and rico and the rest of your butt buddies, hell last night I was getting spammed by rico and MMO_Doug and a few others. Waste your time replying to my post, I don't care. It's funny to see your ignorant half-assed replies which make no sense and contradict other posts you've made. Your head seems to be shoved so far up your own ass it's come out your mouth :shock:

Enjoy having no life
Azi~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:46 am 

lol omg your so cool for trying to get people banned, watch someone will try to get you banned and everyone will just laugh at you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:03 am 
Banned User

Genocide wrote:
lol omg your so cool for trying to get people banned, watch someone will try to get you banned and everyone will just laugh at you

Or laugh at the person who failed at trying to get him banned. Seems more likely.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 am 
Banned User

What about that???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:06 am 

I just wanna add that I also hate Azilius :x

QUIT :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 am 

NuclearSilo wrote:
@Thiefz: just let him do what he wants. Why would u care how he uses his time? U dont even know him or care about him. No one is perfect as no one could use his time perfectly. But the most important is that he does as his will and he's enjoying what he's doing, productive or not. That's also respect other's freedom.
Live to enjoy, not live to work 8)

my thoughts exactly
and i dont get why you people keep saying others have no lives... we are all players. we have LOTS of lives :)
ot: ban the bot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 am 
Loyal Member

Genocide wrote:

fail poster miraculously fails again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:19 am 
Forum Legend

When is a mod going to do something about bot supporters ?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next