Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post your best Screenshots!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:31 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sanktum wrote:
Yeah Gwyn is the most agressive boss in the game and fighting him without parrying is quite different.
Are you gonna play the normal version of DS2 or Scholar of the First Sin?

I bought Scholars, I know you don't approve, but I asked around and most people agreed SotFS was superior.
Ultimately I'll probably never get to know the difference, so it's not gonna matter too much to me :P

Now lets just hope DS3 eventually releases a full/bundled version :/
I hate buying separate DLC's >.<

Meanwhile, Tomb Raider's stupid collecathon and loot mechanics are a pain D:
The presentation is nice, but collectables and scripted linearity don't mesh well :(

here's a screenie, cause its the screenie thread

Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:00 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tomb Raider is pretty game. It's also more fun I was expecting. The pace picks up at some point and it starts getting quite fun. The constant collectibles remain problematic, but it becomes less of a problem as you become capable of detecting them with vision gimmick. It just doesn't cost as much time as before, so the pacing doesn't suffer as much.

Spoiler!

I wish all these image services didn't compress images so badly :(
Just Steam seems to be the best amongst what I know. Imgur definitely compresses a lot more :/

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:33 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Assassin's Creed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 am 
Elite Member

A friend of mine recently played his first online game of SC2.
After a grueling 2 hour long game, where he maintained a 100 supply lead pretty much all throughout, he lost after running multiple armies of battlecruisers and thors into this:
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:19 pm 
Elite Member

poehalcho wrote:
After a grueling 2 hour long game, where he maintained a 100 supply lead pretty much all throughout, he lost after running multiple armies of battlecruisers and thors into this:
Spoiler!

Looking at this makes me regret a little bit that I never at least tried any of the StarCraft games. Oh well.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm 
Elite Member

ltsune wrote:
poehalcho wrote:
Spoiler!

Looking at this makes me regret a little bit that I never at least tried any of the StarCraft games. Oh well.

Wings of Liberty is more or less Free to Play at this point.
You get Access to all the custom games and arcade, a few of the campaign missions (the first 3?) as well as 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 ladder. (I think? You may need to form a party with somebody that owns the game(s) for the Ladder)
The only thing you have to pay for is the 1v1 Ladder experience and the campaigns (which are totally fun btw).

If you play ladder with a friend that owns the expansions, you're automatically upgraded to HotS or LotV while you're in their party, you get the most recent experience. All the games use the same client, so there's no extra downloads involved.

If you want you can hit me up and give it a try.

And if you end up liking it and are interested in buying here's a buyer's guide, cause the model has gone through a few changes over the years and is somewhat confusing.

Spoiler!

edit:
Also Broodwar. Non-HD remake Broodwar is going 100% free to play.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:36 am 
Elite Member

poehalcho wrote:
ltsune wrote:
poehalcho wrote:
Spoiler!

Wings of Liberty is more or less Free to Play at this point.
You get Access to all the custom games and arcade, a few of the campaign missions (the first 3?) as well as 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 ladder. (I think? You may need to form a party with somebody that owns the game(s) for the Ladder)
The only thing you have to pay for is the 1v1 Ladder experience and the campaigns (which are totally fun btw).

If you play ladder with a friend that owns the expansions, you're automatically upgraded to HotS or LotV while you're in their party, you get the most recent experience. All the games use the same client, so there's no extra downloads involved.

If you want you can hit me up and give it a try.

And if you end up liking it and are interested in buying here's a buyer's guide, cause the model has gone through a few changes over the years and is somewhat confusing.

Spoiler!

edit:
Also Broodwar. Non-HD remake Broodwar is going 100% free to play.

Ah man! I appreciate your going through all of this, but I doubt I'll be able to find the time to learn a new game right now. Got more than enough to see too. My previous comment was just meant to say that a little part of me wished I had tried it out years back when I had more time :)

Will keep this around, though. Maybe I'll get into it during a vacation :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 pm 
Elite Member

Dark Souls 2
Spoiler!

Darksiders 2
Spoiler!

Fallout 4
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 pm 
Forum Legend

those are some nic pictures man, can anyone get me a new pc? XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm 
Elite Member

Definitely agree! Those screenshots look really neat :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:10 am 
Forum Legend

ltsune wrote:

yeeeah! weren't you like "damn", as you were seeing them one by one? XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 pm 
Elite Member

IceCrash wrote:
ltsune wrote:

yeeeah! weren't you like "damn", as you were seeing them one by one? XD

Absolutely. I honestly nearly didn't even look at them, but then I read your comment and just had to check 'em out. They were better than anticipated :sohappy:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 pm 
Elite Member

After all these years Q_Q

Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:08 pm 
Elite Member

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm 
Elite Member

Ooh, very nice. Especially that first one :o
I love Dishonered's Industrial Revolution setting.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am 
Elite Member

I've got some new Darksiders screenshots :D

Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:50 pm 
Elite Member

poehalcho wrote:
Ooh, very nice. Especially that first one :o
I love Dishonered's Industrial Revolution setting.

Ye, Dish's setting is so nice, love the gameplay as well, I want more but I've played it all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 am 
Elite Member

Darksiders II

Spoiler!

The Demon Real is rad...
Man, a proper screenshot mode would do this game so much good. So many spectacular awesome setpieces everywhere. It's obviously made with a lot of love, but it's really hard to get a good screenshot :(
UI in the way, Death always on screen an zoomed in closely...

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 pm 
Common Member

poehalcho wrote:
Darksiders II

Spoiler!

The Demon Real is rad...
Man, a proper screenshot mode would do this game so much good. So many spectacular awesome setpieces everywhere. It's obviously made with a lot of love, but it's really hard to get a good screenshot :(
UI in the way, Death always on screen an zoomed in closely...

So, hyped for Darksiders 3? I am!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:32 pm 
Elite Member

Sacchiel wrote:

Yeah, definitely. I do fear they revealed the game a bit too early. I think all the mid-development pre-alpha footage isn't quite winning people over. I also feel like the aesthetic has changed a bit? But that may be the pre-alpha thing again... It feels a bit more... generic? Like there's less of the cool texture work and more has been left for the engine to do with fancy lighting and whatnot... But I guess we'll see, they've haven't shown all that much.

Like this most recent gameplay clip they showed:

I can't help but feel that it's somehow more '3D' rather than the usual blizzard-esque cartoon/comic style.

On a sidenote, they're obviously taking the Dark Souls approach this time around :P
Seems like each Horseman gets their own gimmicks. War is a Zelda-like, Death is a lootfest + Prince of Persia mashup. Looks like fury will be a soulslike :P

I wonder what strife will be like eventually... He's the only one that seems not to use melee weapons, so... Max Payne?

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:38 am 
Common Member

poehalcho wrote:
Sacchiel wrote:

Yeah, definitely. I do fear they revealed the game a bit too early. I think all the mid-development pre-alpha footage isn't quite winning people over. I also feel like the aesthetic has changed a bit? But that may be the pre-alpha thing again... It feels a bit more... generic? Like there's less of the cool texture work and more has been left for the engine to do with fancy lighting and whatnot... But I guess we'll see, they've haven't shown all that much.

Like this most recent gameplay clip they showed:

I can't help but feel that it's somehow more '3D' rather than the usual blizzard-esque cartoon/comic style.

On a sidenote, they're obviously taking the Dark Souls approach this time around :P
Seems like each Horseman gets their own gimmicks. War is a Zelda-like, Death is a lootfest + Prince of Persia mashup. Looks like fury will be a soulslike :P

I wonder what strife will be like eventually... He's the only one that seems not to use melee weapons, so... Max Payne?

Oh man, hype intensified a bit. I still love the first one most but the second game had fantastic music. I hope Strife gets his game after this one, he's a badass and apparently an asshole lol xD

Also anything darksouls-ish is always an instant win.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:31 am 
Elite Member

Sacchiel wrote:
Oh man, hype intensified a bit. I still love the first one most but the second game had fantastic music. I hope Strife gets his game after this one, he's a badass and apparently an asshole lol xD

Also anything darksouls-ish is always an instant win.

I think made a mistake playing both games on hardest available difficulty right from the start.
The harder modes aren't really that fun since everything just becomes a huge bullet sponge... I just hate the idea of missing out on achievements over a difficulty setting, even though I shouldn't even care about achievements much and know I won't even be able to get them all in one go.

Personally I also prefer DS1. Somehow the combat just felt better. I think the camera was less zoomed in and War's moveset was a little more comfortable to work with. War was also a lot more brutal ;D. I still remember crushing the Griever's face with a train over and over xD

Honestly, I was having some issues appreciating DS2. I really don't like the looting aspect of the game, it's not particularly well-done and nothing is explained. I also just find minmaxing to be a really tedious activity... but then a day or 2 ago it finally clicked. I got off my ass and did a bit of experimentation with the gear. Got rid of all the HP regen armors and just focussed on big strength bonusses and critical chances.
I Combined Chaos Fang (+200% critical damage, +20% critical chance) with Achidna's Fangs (+20% critical chance, damage%-based healing on critical hits + idk if bug, but that effect carriers over to main weapon as well)

Now I doubled my overall damage output, if not more and improved my own survivability as well for the simple fact that my Scythes can give me a very powerful heal. That was much needed, given the difficulty setting...

The camera is still the worst I've experience in any game though Q_Q
**** me the camera is bad. I thought Dark Souls had it bad, but it is nothing compared to Darksiders 2. Weirdly I don't at all remember having so many problems with it in Darksiders 1... Maybe it's cause War had a block move, while Death can only frolic around... ?

P.S. I love the ghoul power. The way those guys scream and act hyperactively... They're kinda like a cheering squad that goes absolutely apeshit over you and then explodes in sheer mind-blowing appreciation XD

P.P.S. I recently realized War has the same voice actor as Illidan, that just makes it better xD. War is a Farking badass :3

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 pm 
Elite Member

Fallout 4
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:53 pm 
Elite Member

Fallout 4:
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:57 pm 
Elite Member

Nier:Automata
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:36 am 
Elite Member

Fallout 4:
Spoiler!
That last shot in Fallout 4 was pretty tough to make. I Had to spam print screen until lightning struck. Worth it though, it's a pretty cool screenshot with interesting lighting.

Nier Automata:
Spoiler!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:19 pm 
Common Member

Mad Max

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 pm 
Elite Member

Yes! Someone with an eye for scenic screenshots at last!

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:00 am 
Common Member

poehalcho wrote:
Yes! Someone with an eye for scenic screenshots at last!

That's all I take screenshots of, nothing else is worth the space taken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:48 pm 
Forum Legend

i have an eye for scenic screenshots but my computer can't follow : (

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next