Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

The Best Mass Effect Game
Mass Effect 1 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Mass Effect 2 69%  69%  [ 9 ]
Mass Effect 3 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (27/06/2012)- Extended Endings!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 am 
Site Contributor

William-CL wrote:
I am very satisfied with it. Bioware didn't have to explain anything really, but they did.

There are rumors about another DLC called Leviathan about a reaper that becomes a traitor amongst the reapers for killing one of his own. Speculation that it will answer the question of whether Shepard is alive or not. However that is really players choice, 3 different endings and only one shows him taking a breathe..

Its been confirmed ( kind of ) and wil be set before the end of the game.

I highly doubt bioware will ever give us any DLC set after the game.

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (27/06/2012)- Extended Endings!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm 
Site Contributor

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC

Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC is now available to download at no additional charge. The DLC adds mods, gear, and new maps for Rio, Vancouver, and London. It features three new weapons: Piranha assault shotgun, Acolyte pistol, and Typhoon assault rifle. Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer Soldier, Paladin Sentinel, Demolisher Engineer, Slayer Vanguard, Shadow Infiltrator, and Fury Adept - each comes complete with new and powerful abilities and melee attacks.

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (17/07/2012)- Earth DLC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:20 am 
Forum Legend

I have the N7 Fury (Adept) and it's amazing. I like getting kills with my Annihilation Field. That class is more of a Dot style than anything else. Also, the teleporting on the new classes is very handy. You can teleport through walls and heavy melee up ledges through teleporting.

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (17/07/2012)- Earth DLC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm 
Site Contributor

Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC

Mass Effect 3 single-player campaign is poised to get its first story-based DLC - Leviathan - on 28 August, across all three gaming platforms - PC, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and Xbox. Meanwhile, BioWare has released a new launch trailer depicting the events concerning the origin of Reapers, and Commander Shepard's underwater adventure in pursuit of a mysterious creature called Leviathan, which is capable of killing the Reapers.

The Leviathan DLC is expected to add more details to the Mass Effect 3 endings with additional dialogue content to the revised ending. The star child AI is reportedly expected to reveal further details on the origin of the Reapers and their relation to their creators - the titular Leviathans.

According to Digital Spy, Players will get to explore new uncharted planets and star systems, new areas of the Citadel and encounter new characters. All these game elements will enhance the core gameplay, besides aiding in unearthing the history of the Reapers. Underwater exploration using mech suit is also on the cards in Commander Shepard's final voyage.

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (26/08/2012)- Leviathan DLC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm 

yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 pm 
Ex-Staff

Just finished the Leviathan DLC...I must say it was a good few hours :) Loved it.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm 
Site Contributor

On a new play through right now and just meet Garrus, which gives you an idea of how far to go until i get up to this DLC.

Regarding the DLC, at which point can you take this mission on? before or after the genophage section?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 pm 
Ex-Staff

I have honestly no idea. All my games are done so I always start at the mission before the attack on TIM. You should get an email once it becomes available.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm 
Site Contributor

Mass Effect 3: Collectors DLC

Biggest-ever multiplayer add-on for role-playing game Retaliation brings new enemy faction, class kits, "Hazard" version of existing maps, weapons, challenges, and upgrades.

BioWare will release the biggest downloadable content pack to date for Mass Effect 3 next week, the company has announced. The free Retaliation Pack is due out on October 9 in North America for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. It will arrive for PS3 in Europe on October 10.
Players will have new enemies to face in Mass Effect 3 next week.

The Retaliation Pack includes a range of new offerings, the first of which is a new enemy faction that features the Collector Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captain. Additionally, it brings the new Turian Havoc Soldier and Turian Ghost Infiltration to help combat the threat.

The DLC also adds new "Hazard" versions of existing maps, which feature new environmental hazards and traps. Further, the Retaliation Pack adds new unlockable weapons like the Collector Assault Rifle, Sub-Machine Gun, and Sniper Rifle.

Lastly, the multiplayer DLC brings a new multiplayer "challenge" feature that allows gamers to track progress against one another. By completing various assignments, players can unlock titles and banners that can be displayed in-game.

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (05/10/2012)- Collector DLC
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 pm 
Ex-Staff

**** the multiplayer, I'd prefer them sticking all their time in making singleplayer DLC >.> The trailer video thingy did look awesome though I'll give them that...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 pm 
Site Contributor

Next singlep layer is going to be based on helping Aria take back Omega from Cerberus forces.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm 
Site Contributor

Anyone play multiplayer with the new DLC yet?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm 
Site Contributor

Avalanche wrote:
Anyone play multiplayer with the new DLC yet?

Only just installed it, i may play a few rounds of it later on to see what its like

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 am 
Site Contributor

The collectors on Gold or higher are pure rapists.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm 
Site Contributor

Mass Effect 3: OMEGA DLC

In Omega, the new downloadable add-on for BioWare's science fiction role-playing shooter Mass Effect 3, two never before playable characters steal the show.

Sure, Shepard is the main man/woman, but fans will be most interested in the two new party members you get to control.

The first of these is Aria T'Loak, the frowning asari mob boss who, in her view, is the rightful owner of Omega, the space station last seen in Mass Effect 2.

Aria is a powerful biotic - one of the most powerful, BioWare Montreal producer Fabrice Condominas tells Eurogamer. And her abilities, created specifically for her use, reflect that power. Flare is “probably one of the most powerful” biotic explosive attacks in the game and is great for clearing groups of enemies. Lash sends a biotic lash out onto the battlefield, attracting enemies to her and doing heavy damage. Lash is particularly useful against shielded enemies - a single attack can drop a shields in an instant. So powerful is Aria that BioWare had to rebalance the combat gameplay to cope.

But it is the second new party member that will attract the most attention. Her name is Nyreen Kandros, the turian leader of the Talon mercenary group and the first female turian to be seen in the Mass Effect video games.

Nyreen is ex-turian military, but, despite this, she is a biotic (turian military hierarchy prohibits biotic powers). Her powers aren't as devastating as Aria's, but she's still useful in combat. Her Biotic Grenade ability does exactly what it says on the tin, and Biotic Protector raises a magic shield, useful for keeping her alive when the chips are down.

Condominas said designing Nyreen was quite a challenge. While a female turian did pop up in one of the Mass Effect comics, there was no video game reference point (and there are female turian soldiers in the game, but they're background soldiers who go unnoticed, apparently).

“We wanted to make sure the first time you see her you realise she's female and not a male turian, so we had to do a bit of work. We changed subtly some shapes to give her a smoother face. I can't wait for the players' feedback!”

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (08/11/2012)- OMEGA DLC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm 
Ex-Staff

So I just finished the Omega DLC and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed it, I would enjoy any DLC because I just love ME. But for 1200 points I think it was meager =/ I spend about 3.5 hours on it on casual with a lot of breaks in between though (msn/skype and shit). I could probably do it in 2.5 if I had focussed on the game.

I guess I expected more from all the info I saw before the release. It was still a great journey though =]

Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect 3 Thread (08/11/2012)- OMEGA DLC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 pm 
Site Contributor

Hey, just wondering if anyone has picked up and played the Citedal DLC?

Id have to say it is brilliant, a nice way to end the series and give the fans a proper good bye to the characters

Post subject: Re: The Official Mass Effect Thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm 

Yeah I loved it aswell. Everybody say Normandyy!

Post subject: Re: The Official Mass Effect Thread
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm 
Site Contributor

I'm just not down to pay additional for a proper ending that should of been introduced in the first place...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9