Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:23 pm 
Ex-Staff

Hmm, this is the first time since long that a CoD campaign left me in awe at points.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm 
Valued Member

Joey I guess I liked WaW cause of it's nostalgic feeling, looking back at it just like silkroad.

xMoshe, When I started I had like 10-55 my first round or two since I wasn't familiar with the maps. It's just about learning the maps, learning the probabilities of where enemies shows up, where it's safe/unsafe to run etc, I find it great that they made it harder to be a camper in this game, always hated the basecampers with a passion that ruined the past games.

Also, it's always harder playing alone, it's a team game and like myself always play with a full party of friends and we usually get the connections...I find it un-playable with 3 bars instead of 4, they spray before you even see them.

I'd advice you to play more hardcore modes then core if you're aim is outdated. It's more tactical playing then spray n pray core.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm 
Ex-Staff

I know every map after playing them once or twice. It's not about the map knowledge. It's about losing fights I should win, dying around corners, shit like that. When ever I play it also feels like I use rubber bullets and the enemies got like explosive tips on their bullets lol ._.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

After playing this game for like 20 hours, I can say that it's pretty good. I like it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 am 
Forum Legend

Crowley wrote:
After playing this game for like 20 hours, I can say that it's pretty good. I like it.

5 stars critique :yay:

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 am 
Loyal Member

I wish they had previous zombie maps

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 pm 
Frequent Member

I just need a triple kill with the RPG to get diamond camo for the launchers but it's just so damn hard to get kills with that damn thing, I'm just gonna have to play hardcore and hope for the best on Raid.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm 
Ex-Staff

Haha I was going for diamond camo on launchers too since I suck with the weapons xD I was afraid I would have to do something like that though... Oh well xD First up is Omega DLC, then I'll put some more time in blops2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm 
Frequent Member

Some weird glitch happened yesterday. I had all of a sudden unlocked diamond camo on the "stinger" and the SMAW and I thought that maybe there was some change done to the RPG challenge so I didn't have to do it anymore(I wasn't sure because I still didn't have the RPG unlocked on this prestige). I was running around showing it off in every lobby I could. To my dismay, today I logged on and the camo was gone, it must have been a cruel trick. I might take a break from trying to get it gold since it is damn near impossible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:13 am 
Veteran Member

I'll have this game after the holiday when I have a chance to partcipate in it. I will be playing on PC, and like the old days, pwn. ಠ_ಠ

SRO Salvation:
VietB
Vietx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 pm 
Addicted Member

The only problems i have with the game so far are that it's impossible to get a truely high scoring gameplay and that no one plays the objective in domination, sometimes you die on B +/- 15 times in one match.
I always play with Orbital Vsat, Lodestar and Swarm on, but if you do well and you get them all the enemies leave. And on the rare ocasion they do not leave, you get called a hacker and people follow you around the map shooting their guns into the air to get me killed >.> Thats how you start a match 25-0 in the first 2 minutes and then end up going 47-7 over the whole match.

I see guys on youtube getting over 100 kills with just two orbital vsats, two lodestars and one k9 unit (in 6v6). When i got 3 Vsats, 2 lodestars and 2 k9 units it got me 54 kills total.

In general i quite like the game though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 am 
Elite Member

Yeah that issue is the same for everyone.

With the way maps are made + amount of random shit that can kill you + smgs it's impossible to get good scores like you could in previous games.

I'm kind of a KDR lover so it's been tough going from 1.9 in mw3 to 1.3 in bo2, but I think with time it will go up, I haven't even prestiged yet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 am 
Ex-Staff

LillDev!l wrote:
The only problems i have with the game so far are that it's impossible to get a truely high scoring gameplay and that no one plays the objective in domination, sometimes you die on B +/- 15 times in one match.
I always play with Orbital Vsat, Lodestar and Swarm on, but if you do well and you get them all the enemies leave. And on the rare ocasion they do not leave, you get called a hacker and people follow you around the map shooting their guns into the air to get me killed >.> Thats how you start a match 25-0 in the first 2 minutes and then end up going 47-7 over the whole match.

I see guys on youtube getting over 100 kills with just two orbital vsats, two lodestars and one k9 unit (in 6v6). When i got 3 Vsats, 2 lodestars and 2 k9 units it got me 54 kills total.

In general i quite like the game though.

Nice, I struggle to get my UAV/hunter killer/CUAV :') This game just doesn't work for me haha, I usually stick to the party games now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am 
Addicted Member

It's a shame it doesn't work for you Moshe. A good friend of mine, who has always been amazingly good at call of duty, started off this game saying he couldn't get anything done. He was a 4 kd player in mw3 and pulled a 1,45 kd in black ops 2. He's played on for a while and now has a 2,70 kd.

What kind of classes do you run with?
I personally run with 4 perks most often, two first perks and two third perks (any combination of Flak Jacket / Ghost / Hardline and Dexterity + Tac mask for my third perk).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:19 am 
Ex-Staff

I tried it all Devil. All diff weapon classes, perk set ups, changing playstyle (rush/guard etc), changing gametype. I tried it all and I'm at like 1.2k/d. I guess it's true you need a party in BO2 to play well, but even in mercenary moshpit I fail. I believe the maps are just too small for me :/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm 
Elite Member

It's just a different game from what we're used... We either have to get used to it and learn how to do well or be frustrated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 am 
Veteran Member

Seems like the killstreaks are hella easy to get now based on youtube i've been watching, getting points for killstreaks via dog tags, uav, blackbird, etc. Compared to osprey gunner in mw3, seems like its easy to get swarm via blackbird/dogs/swarm and just repeats.

But this may be b/c of the # of players in groundwar.. i've always played tdm and kc in mw3 cause of hackers

SRO Salvation:
VietB
Vietx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am 
Addicted Member

vietxboy911 wrote:
Seems like the killstreaks are hella easy to get now based on youtube i've been watching, getting points for killstreaks via dog tags, uav, blackbird, etc. Compared to osprey gunner in mw3, seems like its easy to get swarm via blackbird/dogs/swarm and just repeats.

But this may be b/c of the # of players in groundwar.. i've always played tdm and kc in mw3 cause of hackers

Haha, It's not So easy imo ^^ an osprey in mw3 was about just as easy as a swarm in black ops 2 (in my opinion).
Some gameplays on youtube are just ridiculously good, they make it look So easy.

My dogs generally get 4-7 kills, 15 points per dog kill, so that wont get any streaks. The blackbird are amazing at getting your higher streaks indeed though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 pm 
Ex-Staff

It's an Orbital V-SAT dammit! =p

And yeah, saw a vid of a guy raping with that v-tol warship on hijacked demolition. Epic spawntrap, massive rape it was insane xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 pm 
Frequent Member

Double EXP weekend incoming!!!!!!!!!!!

_
Diablo 3
GuyLafleur - 60 (54) - Wizz

GTA5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 pm 
Ex-Staff

During the weekend I wont be home... Terrific...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:58 pm 
Elite Member

So... Shoot down 10 player controlled killstreaks to get one of the patterns for the stinger... problem is, NOBODY EVER GETS PLAYER CONTROLLED STREAKS. I will never gold the stinger because of that...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:40 pm 
Addicted Member

MrJoey wrote:
So... Shoot down 10 player controlled killstreaks to get one of the patterns for the stinger... problem is, NOBODY EVER GETS PLAYER CONTROLLED STREAKS. I will never gold the stinger because of that...

Throw care packages into the enemy spawn ?:P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm 
Frequent Member

MrJoey wrote:

I just got mine yesterday, I shot a dragonfire. But yeah, you're right not many people use em'. On a side note, I no-lifed it yesterday for the double xp weekend and managed to get a whole prestige in a day!

_
Diablo 3

GTA5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm 
Ex-Staff

PureStr wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

I just got mine yesterday, I shot a dragonfire. But yeah, you're right not many people use em'. On a side note, I no-lifed it yesterday for the double xp weekend and managed to get a whole prestige in a day!

Damn...and here I am month+ after release about half way to first lvl 50 (xp wise)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 am 
Forum Legend

XMoshe wrote:
PureStr wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

Damn...and here I am month+ after release about half way to first lvl 50 (xp wise)

I went to the midnight release and I'm still like rank 19 lol.. I find myself drawn to zombies a lot more which is odd because I've never really been into cod zombies before this game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 am 
Elite Member

I used the double exp to get from around level 25 of prestige one, to around 30 of prestige two.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:21 am 
Valued Member

Haven't touched SP, MP is pretty decent.
Got my 360 2 months ago and I hit rank 51 after a month, holding an overall KDR of 2.05 atm, accuracy is around 33% last time I checked. Also averaging 250 score per minute, which I guess is average but I play TDM only.
Not sure why people have a hard time holding a decent KDR, don't run in the middle or blindly into areas or take shots you're not going to make.

My setup - FAL + silencer + target finder + FMJ, it's the anti-sniper and camper setup for me.
There's nothing much more satisfying than out sniping snipers across the map with an AR. :sohappy:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm 
Frequent Member

Double xp weekend over. :(
I went from prestige 2 lvl 52 to prestige 4 lvl 20. I also got the three first SMG's gold camo, now working on the last SMG (and it's a beast, probably will be using that one after I get the diamond camo). I'll probably buy the first map pack that comes out. In fact, I got my gaming plans worked out till like summer lol. CoD until i'm prestige master, then SC2 for HoTs release!

As for the SPM, I was at 340 when I started playing Hardpoint, now i'm at 396, aiming for 400!

These are what I usually run, but sometimes it's different due to gold camo challenges

My epic hardpoint setup:

SMG with target finder
2nd weapon is the FHJ-18 AA launcher
Perks: hardline, fast hands, extreme conditioning
Lethal: 2x bouncing betty
Tactical: 1x EMP grenade (oh god I love these for hardpoint)
Wildcard: Danger close (2x lethals)

My epic domination setup:

SMG with target finder
2nd weapon is the FHJ-18 AA launcher
Perks: hardline/flack jacket, fast hands, tactical mask
Lethal: Bouncing betty
Tactical: Smoke grenade
Wildcard: Perk 1 greed

_
Diablo 3

GTA5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:45 pm 
Elite Member

Am I the only one who just loves Ghost? I really like to rush and get up in their face, and ghost + silenced smg is perfect for that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next