Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Diablo 3 Thread [Full Release]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 am 

I browse the AH a few times a day to buy and sell shit..Sometimes I'll do a run or two of act 1 inferno but other than that I'm pretty annoyed at the game. That and I can't run act 3 at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 am 
Site Contributor

Spoiler!

coming along :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 am 
Veteran Member

Is there any pvp yet?

SRO Salvation:
VietB
Vietx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:36 pm 
Site Contributor

vietxboy911 wrote:
Is there any pvp yet?

Not yet

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am 
Forum Legend

Gaigemasta wrote:
vietxboy911 wrote:
Is there any pvp yet?

Not yet

Spoiler!

Your gear looks sex (aesthetic wise). Legendaries?

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm 
Site Contributor

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 pm 
Frequent Member

Patch 1.04 announced, hope it will be good enough to bring me back. I'm freaking playing roller coaster tycoon 1 atm...

_
Diablo 3
GuyLafleur - 60 (54) - Wizz

GTA5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 am 
Frequent Member

Okay some patch notes were released:

-remove averaging in multiplayer games of Magic Find and Gold Find
-lowering the health multiplier for monsters per additional player in co-op games
-increasing the health of normal monsters by approximately 5%-10% in Inferno
-lowering the health of Champions and Rares by 10-25% and editing specific affixes to shrink the difficulty gap
-adjusting some of the more frustrating monster affixes, such as Fire Chains and Shielding
-raw damage value on all level 61 and 62 weapons will be able to roll damage that extends all the way to the top end of level 63
-improving two-handed melee weapons by creating a new set of stronger affixes to compensate for the loss of stats that can come from your offhand
-changing how damage is calculated on a few damage-over-time skills
-removing Enrage Timers and the “heal back to full” behavior from Champion and Rare monster packs
-reducing repair costs of high-end items by 25%
-improvements coming to Legendary items
-buff the underused runes
-Witch Doctor Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan, are both receiving significant improvements

This is just like one tenth of the final patch notes. Patch expected 28th of august or 4th of september. Great improvements so far. What I bolded is, what I think, really good upgrades.

Finally, heres the link if you want to dig deeper: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923456 ... -8_10_2012

_
Diablo 3

GTA5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am 
Advanced Member

Will finally be able to play with my friends instead of all of us farming alone lol

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm 

The changes seem really nice so far, at least judging from the previews for legendary items and barbarians. I really want to see the Witch Doctor preview though. It seems like summoner WD will be viable after the patch, but we'll see.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 am 
Elite Member

PureStr wrote:

-lowering the health multiplier for monsters per additional player in co-op games
-lowering the health of Champions and Rares by 10-25% and editing specific affixes to shrink the difficulty gap
-adjusting some of the more frustrating monster affixes, such as Fire Chains and Shielding
-raw damage value on all level 61 and 62 weapons will be able to roll damage that extends all the way to the top end of level 63
-improving two-handed melee weapons by creating a new set of stronger affixes to compensate for the loss of stats that can come from your offhand
-removing Enrage Timers and the “heal back to full” behavior from Champion and Rare monster packs
-Witch Doctor Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan, are both receiving significant improvements

This is just like one tenth of the final patch notes. Patch expected 28th of august or 4th of september. Great improvements so far. What I bolded is, what I think, really good upgrades.

Finally, heres the link if you want to dig deeper: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923456 ... -8_10_2012

I appreciate what they're doing for the stupid Affix combos, but it's too little too late. I'm sure a small chunk of people will actually come back and play, but for people like me, it's only a band-aid fix for a much larger issue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 am 

.curve wrote:
PureStr wrote:

I appreciate what they're doing for the stupid Affix combos, but it's too little too late. I'm sure a small chunk of people will actually come back and play, but for people like me, it's only a band-aid fix for a much larger issue.

And what would be that "larger issue"? I really think the game is quite good as it currently is and judging from the patch previews it will get even better. Sure, the game could be better, but it isn't as bad as many people say. I play the game almost since the release and i am still on it. I just don't really like the insane prices for good equipment in the gold auction house, which was the main reason why i left SC. Currently playing HC mainly and enjoying it. I just reached Hell with my Barbarian yesterday and so far the economy seems much better there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 pm 
Forum Legend

Kronos wrote:
.curve wrote:
PureStr wrote:

And what would be that "larger issue"? I really think the game is quite good as it currently is and judging from the patch previews it will get even better. Sure, the game could be better, but it isn't as bad as many people say. I play the game almost since the release and i am still on it. I just don't really like the insane prices for good equipment in the gold auction house, which was the main reason why i left SC. Currently playing HC mainly and enjoying it. I just reached Hell with my Barbarian yesterday and so far the economy seems much better there.

Nothing. The game just isn't what he wanted it to be.

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm 
Advanced Member

Paragon levels!
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5691269 ... 20_08_2012

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm 

Yea, sounds quite interesting. Kripparian suggested something similar, didn't he? Not that i actually care about his opinion or follow him or anything, but that was definitely not a bad idea. Keeps you busy for a long while.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 pm 
Elite Member

Kronos wrote:
.curve wrote:
PureStr wrote:

The fact that they made it so you HAVE to use the AH to get decent gear. The fact that NV stacks did nothing for you since you got some poorly itemized piece of shit Rare anyway. The lack of replayability. The lack of PVP. I've said it before: they released a beta of a game after a decade hoping it would be as awesome as Diablo 2, but tuning it to play like Diablowow, and it didn't succeed. Also the RMAH is the worst thing to happen to any game.

Sure, this patch will fix the more annoying issues and make it a little easier to play without slamming your mouse/keyboard across the wall, but they need more content fixes than "lol we done messed up with Elite/Rare packs, here's the solution months later."

I can't complain much though as I got Diablo 3 essentially for free.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 am 
Frequent Member

Just expanding on one of curves points, in regards to needing the Auction House to be good at the game. To myself and my good friend, Rob, this is what killed Diablo 3 for us. For many years we played Diablo 2 offline together in LAN games and had a great time. We could fight ubers and complete Hell and we always knew that we could, and did, find top tier end game items without having to buy them off anyone else. This was a big motivation for us and the grind to find that final set piece really amplified what it meant to have it. The reward wasn't in the item, but rather in completing the goal.

When Diablo 3 came along, we soon learned that the game was designed around trading via the AH and was basically essential to stand a chance in the higher difficulties. Hell, even playing through on the easier difficulties it became apparent that by boycotting the AH we were making ourselves seriously under geared. Every item I had was bought and it ruined the sense of accomplishment that should come with acquiring a good piece of gear. That, and the lag, is the main reason why I don't play Diablo 3.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:15 pm 

try playing it without using ah (i`m doing it) , yeah its hard but its more fun and challanging , there you have it diabo 2 lan alike game :P

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 pm 

After getting so pissed off about this alchemy thing at isro, I went out today and bought me that dang Diablo 3 box. One quick question please... Can I install this in my PC in Asia today, play it here... then reinstall it in Europe using the same installation when I go back to work over there? I wont be playing using my PC in Asia of course, so no foul should have been done by me.

Forgive the noobish question, but I am really a newbie to d3, and would appreciate a Pro's reply.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 pm 
Elite Member

sibiumarius wrote:
try playing it without using ah (i`m doing it) , yeah its hard but its more fun and challanging , there you have it diabo 2 lan alike game :P

Sure it's possible, it's just not very optimal at all. In a game whose end game is designed around getting more and better gear, they didn't adjust drop settings to compensate.

The result is you farming Act I-II Inferno to get items that would be suited for Act III-IV Hell, or an item that may be Act III-IV Inferno ilvl but is itemized so poorly it's a waste to even get.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm 

I am mainly playing HC now. Therefore i am not too concerned about the AH anymore anyway. On HC there aren't that many great items in the AH. Most people just keep the best drops for themselves and don't even want to sell them on the AH. So, if you want to progress in HC you have to farm Act I Inferno anyway.

On the other hand in HC you won't need extremely good items to even have a chance for selling them on the AH. In SC it seems that you can't sell anything, unless it has several of Vit/Primary Stat/All Res/Crit Chance/Crit DMG with high stats. It's basically useless to farm on SC, as you won't get anything worth selling. On HC you could sell the same items quite easily though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am 

Questmaster wrote:
After getting so pissed off about this alchemy thing at isro, I went out today and bought me that dang Diablo 3 box. One quick question please... Can I install this in my PC in Asia today, play it here... then reinstall it in Europe using the same installation when I go back to work over there? I wont be playing using my PC in Asia of course, so no foul should have been done by me.

Forgive the noobish question, but I am really a newbie to d3, and would appreciate a Pro's reply.

SCRATCH THIS NEWBIE QUESTION, better yet, delete it, Mod... Damn stupid newbie me. I found the answers in the box.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 pm 
Frequent Member

Omg patch 1.04 is so awesome. Most of my friends came back and I can't stop doing runs. I even progressed in act 3 inferno and bought myself a sick off hand source for my wizard. I also reached paragon level 7 yesterday. As of now, I'm saving up for a high dps wand with 70%+ crit dmg and a socket.

Here's a link to my profile, wearing survival gear atm as I was doing act 3 when I logged off. When I have my mf gear I can get up to 240% mf or so with NV stacks.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GuyL ... ro/3303663 (sick off hand)

Epic patch blizz, Kudos!

_
Diablo 3

GTA5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm 
Loyal Member

Been about 2 months since I've played.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FeeDzVIII?feature=mhee Nothing has changed for ages. I might think about coming back, and trying it out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:17 am 
Loyal Member

Bro is livestreaming his wiz (Doing giveaways, and ponies with viewers). twitch.tv/kah00ner if any is interested. He has a good char, so its pretty good gameplay.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 am 
Site Contributor

PTR Patch 1.0.5

New System: Monster Power
Similar to the “Players 8” command in Diablo II, Monster Power is a system designed to give players more control over how challenging enemies are in each difficulty. With this system, players can choose to increase the health and damage of monsters according to different “power levels” and in return they’ll receive scaling bonuses to experience (for heroes levels 1-60) as well as boosts to Magic Find and Gold Find (for heroes in Inferno) which will stack above the 300% cap. The option to increase Monster Power will be available to all players starting at level 1 in the Quest Selection window, and can be adjusted separately for Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno difficulties.
New Event: Infernal Machine
The Infernal Machine is a device that will allow level 60 players to battle "uber” versions of some of Sanctuary’s most nefarious bosses. While the rewards for defeating these bosses will be great, some assembly is required. Only the most powerful Nephalem can unlock the secrets to building the Infernal Machine, but once forged the device can be used to open portals to special encounters featuring not one, but two bosses which have been augmented from their original versions, both in terms of difficulty and appearance. Defeating each boss pair will provide players with extra items and gold, as well as a chance to find components for a new Legendary ring.
General
Resplendent Chests will now operate similarly to Elite packs in Inferno difficulty:
When players open a Resplendent Chest, they will receive a reward based on how many Nephalem Valor stacks they have active at the time
Opening a Resplendent Chest will grant one stack of Nephalem Valor
Major in-game events will now grant one stack of Nephalem Valor when completed by a level 60 character in Inferno difficulty
If completed in a multiplayer game, all eligible characters in the party will receive the buff regardless of whether they participated in the event or were close to the event's location
Major in-game events in Inferno difficulty that involve a special chest or Unique monster (ex: ) will now also drop additional loot for every stack of Nephalem Valor a player has active at the time of the event’s completion
Several events have had Unique monsters added to them for this purpose
Experience Shrines can now appear in Inferno difficulty
Two new shrines have been added to all difficulty levels:
Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration and reduced cooldowns
Fleeting Shrine – Increased movement speed and pickup radius
Followers, pets, and summoned creatures will no longer attack enemies that are in an idle state unless the player is within 10 yards of the enemy
The reduction of snare effects against Elite monsters has been reduced (in the player’s favor):
Normal: 20% to 0%
Nightmare: 30% to 15%
Hell: 40% to 25%
Inferno: 40% to 25%
Crowd control effects will now be affected by diminishing returns. To learn more about how diminishing returns will work in Diablo III (and why these changes are an overall buff to player CC), click here!
Auction House
Search parameters will now save when switching between the gold and real-money auction house
An additional sortable column has been added to the results window
This column will have a drop-down box populated with each of the Preferred Stats that players indicated for their search (only one Preferred Stat can be selected at a time)
The Preferred Stat list is now sorted alphabetically
A button has been added to allow players to quickly reset Preferred Stat filters to "None"
Players can now search for +Damage on off-hand items
When searching for items to purchase, an option to "autofill" stats based on what the player is currently wearing has been added
Similarly, when selling an item, a "Find Similar" button has been added to allow players to quickly search for items currently up for auction that have similar stats
Bug Fixes
When claiming stackable items from the auction house, the claimed items will always attempt to fill out partial stacks completely before falling back to using an open slot in your inventory
The color-coding for the "Quality" drop-down menu for Pages & Recipes has been updated to match the color-coding for all other categories
Fixed a bug that was causing the minimum value for the Spirit Regen affix to not filter items correctly
Battle.net
The "Friend of Friend" feature for finding and adding Real ID friends is now available for Diablo III
A new item delivery system has been added that will allow Blizzard to send license-based items directly to players, for example: Collection's Edition rewards (you may see us testing this feature over the course of the PTR)
Achievements
An Achievement button has been added to the in-game hotbar
Players can now link Achievements in chat
Banners
Players can now customize their banner in-game while in town
Each banner reward type now has sub-categories organized by the content they were rewarded from (Hardcore, Crafting, Challenges, etc.)
New unlocked banner rewards are now highlighted so they can be found more easily
Chat
Players can now change font color (per channel) and size
Clicking on items linked in chat will now provide a comparison tooltip based on what you are currently wearing
Several additional improvements have been made to in-game chat to increase usability
Bosses
Azmodan
Bug Fixes
Azmodan should no longer be able to cast Flame Meteors or continue channeling his Laser attack while stunned
Classes
General
Defensive bonuses provided by certain class skills have been reduced. To learn more about these changes and why they were made, click here!
Barbarian
Active Skills
Battle Rage
Duration increased from 30 seconds to 120 seconds
Hammer of the Ancients
Increased Critical Hit chance is now based on the amount of Fury the player has when Hammer of the Ancients is activated:
For every 5 Fury a player has, Hammer of the Ancients has a 1% increased Critical Hit chance
Skill Rune – Smash
The radius of Smash has been slightly increased to help resolve an issue that caused Hammer of the Ancients to occasionally miss targets immediately in front of the player
Skill Rune – The Devil's Anvil
Movement speed reduction increased from 60% to 80%
Leap
Skill Rune – Iron Impact
Now grants 100% bonus armor per enemy hit for 3 seconds
Overpower
Cooldown reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds
Rend
Rend should now more reliably hit enemies that are running away
Skill Rune – Mutilate
Mutilate has been redesigned to slow enemies by 60% for the duration of Rend
Sprint
Skill Rune – Run Like the Wind
Proc coefficient reduced from 0.2 to 0.08
Threatening Shout
Cooldown reduced from 15 seconds to 10 second
Skill Rune – Grim Harvest
Now also has a chance to drop a health globe
War Cry
Cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
Fury generated reduced from 30 to 20
Skill Rune – Charge!
Fury generated reduced from 60 to 40
Skill Rune – Impunity
Bonus resistance reduced from 50% to 20%
Whirlwind
Fury cost from 16 to 9
Skill Rune – Blood Funnel
Healing increased from 1% to 2% of Maximum Life per Critical Hit
Passive Skills
Animosity
Bonus Fury regeneration increased from 10% to 20%
Inspiring Presence
Healing increased from 1% to 2% Maximum Life per second
Unforgiving
Fury regeneration has been quadrupled, increased to 2 Fury every 1 second (up from 1 Fury every 2 seconds)
Demon Hunter
Active Skills
Bola Shot
Explosion radius increased from 7 yards to 17 yards
Skill Rune – Volatile Explosives
Explosion radius increased from 14 yards to 20 yards
Chakram
Chakram will now always fire a projectile, regardless of distance or if an enemy is targeted
Companion
Added a 30-second cooldown
Reduced each Companion's attack cooldown from 1.5/2 seconds to 1 second
Weapon damage increased from 30% to 38%, but they can no longer critically hit
Companion's damage now scales with attack speed
Skill Rune – Wolf Companion
Wolf Companion has been redesigned to be a more durable pet:
Now has comparable durability to one Zombie Dog
New attack: 120-degree Cleave with a 10-yard radius that hits for 94% weapon damage
Skill Rune – Spider Companion
Spider Companion has been redesigned to be a more durable pet:
Has slightly more durability than the Wolf Companion
New attack: 120-degree Cleave with a 10-yard radius that hits for 38% weapon damage and Slows every enemy it hits by 60% for 2 seconds
Skill Rune – Boar Companion
Boar Companion has been redesigned to be a more durable pet:
Has more durability than the Spider Companion
New attack: Single-target attack that hits for 38% weapon damage
Provides (155 @ 60) Life per second and a 15% bonus to all resistances for the Demon Hunter
Evasive Fire
Skill Rune – Shrapnel has been replaced with a new rune: "Hardened"
Hardened increases your Armor by 50% for 3 seconds and replaces the backflip
Skill Rune – Parting Gift
Weapon damage increased from 45% to 55%
Poison bomb delay reduced from 1.2 seconds to 0.6 seconds
Sentry
Cost changed from 10 Discipline to 30 Hatred
Increased from weapon damage from 55% to 88%
Players can now have two turrets active at once, but an 8-second cooldown has been added to compensate
Sentry can no longer critically hit
Skill Rune – Spitfire Turret
Weapon damage increased from 8% to 15%
Skill Rune – Vigilant Watcher
Vigilant Watcher has been redesigned and now reduces the cooldown of Sentry by 2 seconds instead of increasing the duration
Skill Rune – Chain of Torment
Weapon damage increased from 80% to 100%
Shadow Power
Base spell changed from 20% Life Steal for 3 seconds to 15% Life Steal for 5 seconds
Skill Rune – Night Bane
Changed from 4 Hatred per second for 3 seconds to 3 Hatred per second for 5 seconds
Skill Rune – Blood Moon
Changed from 30% Life Steal for 3 seconds to 25% Life Steal for 5 seconds
Skill Rune – Gloom
Changed from 65% damage reduction for 3 seconds to 35% damage reduction for 5 seconds
Skill Rune – Shadow Glide
Changed from 40% movement speed increase for 3 seconds to 30% movement speed increase for 5 seconds
Spike Trap
Skill Rune – Sticky Trap
Explosion radius increased from 8 yards to 16 yards
Skill Rune – Bandolier has been replaced with a new rune: "Echoing Blast"
Echoing Blast gives your Spike Traps three charges with a minimum delay of 1 second between each explosion, and deals damage as Poison
Strafe
Movement speed increased from 65% to 75%
Hatred cost reduced from 16 to 12
Skill Rune – Equilibrium has been replaced with a new rune: "Emberstrafe"
Emberstrafe leaves behind fire trail that deals 65% weapon damage per second for 2 seconds
All rune variants now allow you to walk through enemies while active
Vault
Can now be used while under the effect of roots, including Jailer (and will break the effect)
Skill Rune – Trail of Cinders
Reduced damage from 1500% to 300% weapon damage over 3 seconds
Trail can now stack
Skill Rune – Acrobatics
Cooldown reduced from 15 seconds to 10 seconds
Passive Skills
Custom Engineering
Adds the ability to have a third Sentry turret out a time
Now also increases the maximum number of Spike Traps you can have out to 6
Numbing Traps
Damage reduction reduced from 25% to 20%, but now also works with Grenades and Sentry
Perfectionist
Now also increases Life, Armor, and Resistances by 10%
Thrill of the Hunt
Thrill of the Hunt has been redesigned:
Every 7 seconds, your next Hatred spender roots all targets hit by it for 2 seconds. Enemies can only be rooted once every 7 seconds. This does not affect Sentry.
Now displays a buff icon when ready to use
Monk
Active Skills
Breath of Heaven
Skill Rune – Infused with Light
Bonus Spirit regeneration increased from 6 to 8 additional Spirit per hit for 5 seconds
Dashing Strike
The strike animation after dashing now scales with attack speed
Mantra of Evasion
Skill Rune – Wind Through the Reeds
Run speed bonus increased from 5% to 8%
Passive Skills
Beacon of Ytar
Cooldown reduction increased from 15% to 20%
Near Death Experience
Cooldown reduced from 90 seconds to 60 seconds
Pacifism
Now also works on Freeze and Immobilize effects (note: the tooltip will not say Freeze, because Freezes are classified as a Stun)
Resolve
Damage reduction reduced from 25% to 20%
Seize the Initiative
Conversion of Dexterity to Armor reduced from 100% to 50%
Witch Doctor
Active Skills
Spirit Barrage
Skill Rune – Well of Souls
Will now seek out targets up to 40 yards (up from 25 yards)
Wall of Zombies
Cooldown reduced from 25 seconds to 20 seconds
Skill Rune – Pile On
Changed from 745% weapon damage with a 25-second cooldown to 500% weapon damage with a 10-second cooldown and the radius has been slightly increased
Passive Skills
Gruesome Feast
Now shows a buff icon when you have active stacks
Fetish Sycophants
Proc chance increased from 3% to 5%
Jungle Fortitude
Damage reduction reduced from 20% to 15%
Wizard
Active Skills
Archon: Slow Time
Slow increased from 30% to 60%
Blizzard
Arcane Power cost reduced from 45 to 40 (Snowbound cost will remain the same at 20 Arcane Power)
Energy Armor
Armor bonus reduced from 65% to 35%
Skill Rune – Prismatic Armor
Resistance bonus reduced from 40% to 25%
Energy Twister
Skill Rune - Storm Chaser
Proc coefficient reduced from 0.5 to 0.125
Familiar
Skill Rune – Ancient Guardian
Health threshold increased from 35% to 50%
Skill Rune – Dartling has been replaced with a new rune: "Vigoron"
Vigoron regenerates Life every second for the wizard
Hydra
All runes now properly benefit from Arcane Dynamo's five-stack damage buff
Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the heads of the Hydra to become separated from the base when cast near a wall
Ice Armor
Now reduces damage from melee attacks by 8%
Magic Missile
Base weapon damage increased from 110% to 125%
Skill Rune – Charged Blast
Weapon damage increased from 143% to 162%
Skill Rune – Split
Weapon damage increased from 50% to 56%
Angle of damage reduced from 30 degrees to 20 degrees
Skill Rune – Seeker
Weapon damage increased from 121% to 138%
Skill Rune – Penetrating Blast
Pierce chance increased from 70% to 100%
Meteor
Delay between cast and impact reduced from 2 seconds to 1.25 seconds
Arcane Power cost reduced from 60 to 50
Ray of Frost
Movement speed reduction increased from 30% to 60%
Duration of slow increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds
Arcane Power cost reduced from 20 to 16 per period
Skill Rune – Numb
Movement speed reduction increased from 60% to 80%
Skill Rune – Cold Blood
Arcane Power cost reduced from 12 to 10 per period
Skill Rune – Sleet Storm
Weapon damage increased from 215% to 333%
Proc scalar reduced from 0.25 to 0.1875
Skill Rune – Black Ice
Weapon damage increased from 193% to 387% over 3 seconds
Slow Time
Cooldown reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Movement speed reduction increased from 30% to 60%
Skill Rune – Time Shell
No longer reduces the size of Slow Time
Skill Rune – Perpetuity
Now reduces cooldown to 12 seconds (from 16 seconds)
Spectral Blade
Weapon damage increased from 135% to 165%
Angle of damage increased from 60 degrees to 90 degrees
Range increased from 10 yards to 15 yards (range of Thrown Blades will remain at 20 yards)
Skill Rune – Deep Cuts
Weapon damage from Bleed increased from 35% to 45% over 3 seconds
Skill Rune – Healing Blades
Removed Critical Hit requirement
Storm Armor
Ability has been redesigned to periodically deal 100% weapon damage as Lightning to nearby enemies
Skill Rune – Reactive Armor
Redesigned to deal 70% weapon damage as Lightning to ranged and melee attackers
Skill Rune – Strike Back has been renamed "Thunder Storm"
Thunder Storm increases your periodic damage to 130% weapon damage
All other runes remain unchanged
Teleport
Now breaks roots
Skill Rune – Reversal
Now ignores line of sight when returning to the casting location
Wave of Force
Cooldown reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds
Skill Rune – Force Affinity
Cooldown from 12 seconds to 9 seconds
Passive Skills
Unstable Anomaly
Increased health threshold from 20% to 30%
Now heals the player to 45% of Maximum Life and slow targets that are knocked back by 60% for 3 seconds
Crafting
Crafting materials can now stack to 500
Jeweler Designs that drop in the world will now show up as Rare quality (yellow) to make them more visible on the ground
Salvage now uses the required equip-level of the item instead of the base item level to determine what components the item will be salvaged into
Example: If an item is an iLevel 60 and has a reduced level requirement of 52, the item will salvage into Hell crafting materials instead of Inferno crafting materials
This is being done to accommodate the change of item affixes rolling at the monster’s level rather than the item's level (detailed further in the Items section below)
Crafting reagents can now be converted up to the next highest level at the Blacksmith at a ratio of 10:1
Tomes of Training can be converted up to the next highest level at the Blacksmith and Jeweler at a ratio of 10:1
Followers
Templar
Skills
Heal
Now heals both the Templar and the player when cast
Can now be cast when the player is below 75% health (up from 50%)
Inspire
Mana regeneration bonus increased from 2 to 4 Mana per second
Intervene
Cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds
Affected radius increased from 6 yards to 10 yards
Removed the health threshold for when Intervene can be cast
Spell will now cast whenever the player is hit and off cooldown, regardless of the player's currently health %
Intimidate
Now also reduces the movement speed of enemies that the Templar hits by 60% for 3 seconds
Scoundrel
Basic ranged attack weapon damage increased from 25% to 40%
Skills
Hysteria
Cooldown reduced from 6 seconds to 5 seconds
Poison Bolts
Weapon damage of initial hit increased from 40% to 100%
Poison now deals 40% weapon damage over 2 seconds (instead of over 3 seconds)
Enchantress
Skills
Disorient
Affected radius increased from 4 yards to 6 yards
Cooldown reduced from 45 seconds to 25 seconds
Mass Control
Cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds
Powered Armor
Armor bonus reduced from 15% to 5%
Reflect Missiles
Reflect Missiles has been replaced with Missile Ward
Missile Ward reduces incoming damage from ranged attacks by 6%
Bug Fixes
Magic Find and Gold Find values inherited from Followers should now respect the 300% cap
Followers will no longer run in place or run slowly when players perform abilities that augment their movement (ex: Leap, Teleport, Vault, etc.)
Items
The cast time for identifying Rare items has been reduced to 1 second
The cast time for identifying Legendary items has been increased to 4 seconds
The location of Legendary items will now be marked by a column of light as well as a ping on the mini-map the first time they drop, and a new sound has been added
Affixes on items will now roll their level based on the level of the monster killed (rather than the item’s level)
Class-specific items will now drop more often
Items below iLevel 58 no longer drop in Inferno difficulty
Square-quality gems no longer drop in Inferno difficulty
Monk class Skill bonuses can now roll on shields
Monsters
Additional health per monster in multiplayer games has been reduced from 75% to 70%
Damage and health of monsters levels 50-63 have been reduced to coincide with the addition of Monster Power
Sand Shark AI has been improved:
Sand Sharks can now use an "Under Sand Attack" while burrowed. The “Under Sand Attack” causes the Sand Shark to charge to the player and do a 10-yard radius earthquake-like attack for low damage.
Sand Sharks can now walk toward you while above ground, which gives players more time to DPS them.
Skeleton Fire Mage fire pools, Wood Wraith spore clouds, and Opressor fire breath attacks should now do reduced damages to pets and followers
Two-handed skeleton executioners have had their escape radius reduced
The "coolup" has been increased on the Fallen Lunatic’s suicide power from 1-3 seconds to 2-5 seconds, giving players a more predictable time to kill them (or run away) before they explode
Bug Fixes
Damage caused by the Reflects Damage affix can no longer be dodged
Fire Chains monsters should no longer link with burrowed monsters (if a monster burrows while linked with Fire Chains, the link will be removed)
The explosion effect of a dying Molten monster and the damage done by the effect should now always occur at the same time
Damage done by the Arcane Sentry beam attack should now properly sync with the beam graphic
Heralds of Pestilence will now abort their ranged attack if the player uses a power to make themselves un-targetable while the attack is casting (or "winding up")
Bug Fixes
Shrines will now buff all players that are within the shrine’s radius or in the same level area
Nephalem Valor stacks are now restored whenever a player rejoins the last multiplayer game he/she was disconnected from
The damage stat in the Hero page should now display the appropriate values when switching main and off-hand weapons with a shield
Fixed a bug where buffs on other players weren’t displaying correctly in the party UI
Fixed a bug that was causing players to not be able to rejoin a multiplayer game if they switched to a character that was saved to a difficulty level not yet unlocked by the other party members
Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when mousing over the tooltip for crafting materials
Removed the initial tick of damage from fire trenches in Keep Depths and slightly reduced the radius

LOL DAT FORMATTING :7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm 
Dom's Slut

Reminds me of this:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 am 
Elite Member

Wall of Text is super effective......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:56 pm 
Forum God

Better give a direct link to the changelog, someone is trying to troll here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 pm 

How is this game doing anyways?...Did it live up the hype?..It looks amazing from what I've seen...I just wish it was a full mmorpg with a persistent world... fighting/questing with other players anytime anywhere in the world....also with added maps where you're outside as oppose to being in dungeons...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next