Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:22 am 
Chronicle Writer

the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
ok mr go TELL me how many CD's 360 would take to run MSG4 and i wants solid statistic facts liek a link or something and no wiki page that can be edited by anyone. since yoru so smart and clearly know what your talking about.

Console competion was invented LONG before socom or the PS2 was even dreamed up. Lets not get stupid here and no socom is not a premier shooter as you call it. Look at the socom 1 and 2 community today and tell me if its still as strong as it was before...the answer is no its lost alot of fanbase and personally don't think its a console seller. It wasn't before i don't know why that would change now. and when i think of gamebattles i think SC or halo 2 or Unreal not socom...

and yes i've seen teh killzone trailer that pre-rendeed yawn fest and no im not impressed. SOny said the first Killzone was a halo killer...they were wrong...very wrong. Now they're saying its a halo killer again...and they will again be wrong...very wrong.

Stop throwing out stuff you clearly haven't looked at. Haze is also a 360 title. Little big planet is a shitty platformer...do you actually think it will be better than super mario galaxy...if you do you most be in denial.

name 10 MAJOR 360 titles that are remakes of old titles. cause i can name you ten that aren't. And lastly Wii isn't outselling the PS3 cause of the price. Its outselling because its more fun to play a wii than it is to play a PS3 plain and simple. 360 is cheaper but its losing in japan to the PS3 so clearly price isn't the issue. The PS3 maybe have some impressvie hardware but its to complicated for deveolpers to use. To expensive for consumers to want to buy. And isn't even used to its full potential. PS3's lost not just with consumers but also with critics clearly the majority of gameing industry is giving the PS3 a big thumbs down. But im sure you have one and you can continue to play it. While i'll play the same games for a cheaper price (with rumble) on a 360 or just plain better games for a way cheaper price on the Wii (with rumble and motion senor)wink:

LOL look anywhere up you little dvd's don't hold enough gb to have mgs4 on one disk. LOl socom came out way before halo and that is what gb started as. Haze still hasn't been announced to be on 360 and if it is it won't be on till late 08 while ps3 gets it in 07. just a little of the re-makes,
Forza Motorsport 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Fable 2
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Amped 3
And more to be comming out. tell me some major that aren't? WII is out selling in asia because the games for wii are more for the asian type of people, and for younger kids thats why it has more because little kids can get their parents to buy it for them. And when xbox 36o first came out there games could be played on ps2 takes time to make stuff. And how can you say ps3 failed when it's been out for how many months. Anyways GL with buy your wifi and hd-dvd add ons. Also 360 is a joke it's so behing the disk tray comes out. Maybe sony didn't want rumble because they wanted something new, You don't loose because of no rumble.

Also good luck with your xbox360 cough* redring *cough also with your over heating to.

man oh man. everything i said was either fact or my opinon but it certainly wasn't an opinion portrayed as a fact. I said so me PROOF that MSG4 won't fit on a 360 disk...clearly you cannot so clearly you need to silence yourself on the matter. Gamebattle did not start with soccom. People if anythign Street Fighter was the original game batlle game. Haze has been announced for the 360 already go to ign ( know they suk but its there)

ALL the "remakes" you listed aren't remakes...THEY ARE SEQUELS !!!! :banghead: . I can't believe you just tryed to say that Halo 3 is a remake of halo 2

You basically said ther wii outsold PS3 in japan (sony's hometown) because the Wii offers better games geared towards the consumer. I'd be willingto place a bet that 4/5 japanese homes that have a PS3 also have a Wii. The ratio's probably higher than that. Don't try and play the Wii off as a kiddie system cause resident evil which is on the Wii is not a kiddie game. broken saits, Bros in arms, call of duty ( a much better shooter than socom imo) Soul calier legend, the godfather:black hand editon. these aren't kiddie games so stop pretending like its for kids. Just because nintendo can sell there mature titles and sony can't isn't a reaosn to get mad at them. And the PS3 has been out almost just as long as the Wii and is behind in both the USA and Japan. In third place in the USA actually...thats not counting the handheld systems either. And ask any gamer out there....rumble = good i dunno abotu you but i like to feel my games AND have them respond to my motions...oh wait i can get both of those fetures on the Wii..how bout that :roll:
I ment sequels sorry for using the wrong word. oww ya http://socombattles.gamebattles.com/ owned kinda hard.
MGs will never go to 360.
http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=55468
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bri ... x-360.html
really really sad fanboys thats how good it is.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/haze ... op;title;1
Haze still hasn't been 100% confirmed to be on 360.

LOL cod was the worst game on wii ported games just don't go well on wii.
BTW sony has had a better start then 360 it's just during christmas there wern't enough PS3 for everyone. next christmas watch wii and PS3 will be the most wanted gift not 360. I rather have motion censer then rumble.
Oh ya good luck with online with 360 LMAO player hosted games in gow you could only get 8 people in one game LMAO, in rfom you could get 40 people with no lag.
BTW wait till E3 so sony can own 360.

-_- they put the word gamebattle in there website...that doesn't mean that socom coined the term in any way shape or form. PS3 is banking on its squels cause its new games certainly aren't bringing in any money. mean while the biggest selling 360 game to date Gears of War is original and completly new. And don't start with online play Look up huxley for the 360 and PC it'll be holding massive 100 vs 100 battles 360 online is 10x better than sony's online set up there no arguing against that.

Also your MGS4 will never come to 360 reference is about a year old...alot happens in a year especially in video game terms.

Also you can't say sony had a better launch than 360 cause they didn't thats a fact. And its pretty stupid to try and say sony had a better launch then proceed to give reason why they didn't have as good a launch.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
-_- they put the word gamebattle in there website...that doesn't mean that socom coined the term in any way shape or form. PS3 is banking on its squels cause its new games certainly aren't bringing in any money. mean while the biggest selling 360 game to date Gears of War is original and completly new. And don't start with online play Look up huxley for the 360 and PC it'll be holding massive 100 vs 100 battles 360 online is 10x better than sony's online set up there no arguing against that.

Also your MGS4 will never come to 360 reference is about a year old...alot happens in a year especially in video game terms.

Also you can't say sony had a better launch than 360 cause they didn't thats a fact. And its pretty stupid to try and say sony had a better launch then proceed to give reason why they didn't have as good a launch.....
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/26/ps3-kicks-off-most-successful-home-console-launch-in-UK-e/
NA doesn't mean a better launch in asia and euro PS3 had a better launch.
And go to Gamebattles and ask what the site was first call they will say socombattles.
And sony ever in trouble LOL sony is richer than microsoft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:55 am 
Chronicle Writer

omg the term game battle s was not coined by socom it just wasn't just stop give up on that.

And i don't have time to look for the article but i remember sony hosting a PS3 launch in paris for about 3000 ppl of which less than 100 showed up i'll post it later satman already did if you go back far enough. Over all the Euro Launch was a failure.

And in case you didn't know sony is in alot of trouble. They poured billions of dollars into blue-ray. The PS3 (the giant blue ray player) was the main launching tool for there blue-ray product. PS3 sales suk = blue ray sales suk = sony losing billions of dollars on blueray not to mentions they are LOSING at the very least $150 (again can't think of the exact number but i know its way higher than that) PER PS3 sold......in fact as it was alreayd pointed out if You made Less than 2 billion dollars this year you made more than sony's game divison lol

also im going to bed so you can contiue posting really bad retorts i'll just be sleeping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:15 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
omg the term game battle s was not coined by socom it just wasn't just stop give up on that.

And i don't have time to look for the article but i remember sony hosting a PS3 launch in paris for about 3000 ppl of which less than 100 showed up i'll post it later satman already did if you go back far enough. Over all the Euro Launch was a failure.

And in case you didn't know sony is in alot of trouble. They poured billions of dollars into blue-ray. The PS3 (the giant blue ray player) was the main launching tool for there blue-ray product. PS3 sales suk = blue ray sales suk = sony losing billions of dollars on blueray not to mentions they are LOSING at the very least $150 (again can't think of the exact number but i know its way higher than that) PER PS3 sold......in fact as it was alreayd pointed out if You made Less than 2 billion dollars this year you made more than sony's game divison lol

also im going to bed so you can contiue posting really bad retorts i'll just be sleeping
You really make your self look stupid. http://forums.gamebattles.com/showthrea ... combattles
If it was a failure why did it have the best launch? Ya in paris the little 360 fan boys had to try a ruin it.
Sony will never go bankrupt there worth over 66billion $, Mircosoft on the other hand is only worth 45 Bill. LOL blue ray sucks? http://www.engadget.com/2005/09/19/blu- ... -division/
Look who has more companies looks like blue-ray is better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:48 am 
Common Member

Hey satman would you mind if I posted the The Media Create sales for 5/28 to 6/3.

01./00. [NDS] Practice by Observing: DS Observation Training (Nintendo) - 94,834 / NEW
02./00. [WII] Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Capcom) - 43,771 / NEW
03./27. [NDS] Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (Nintendo) - 33,738 / 113,910
04./00. [PS2] Guilty Gear XX ^ Core (ArcSystemWorks) - 31,773 / NEW
05./04. [WII] Wii Sports (Nintendo) - 28,612 / 1,657,818
06./06. [NDS] More Brain Age (Nintendo) - 20,662 / 4,327,943
07./07. [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) - 19,907 / 4,500,164
08./10. [WII] Wii Play (Nintendo) - 19,718 / 1,356,002
09./09. [NDS] More English Training (Nintendo) - 18,885 / 256,091
10./17. [NDS] Momotarou Dentetsu DS: Tokyo & Japan (Hudson) - 16,395 / 186,924

11./05. [PSP] Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War (Square-Enix)
12./08. [NDS] Kurikin: Nano Island Story (Nintendo)
13./18. [NDS] Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)
14./15. [WII] Super Paper Mario (Nintendo)
15./13. [NDS] Yoshi's Island DS (Nintendo)
16./20. [NDS] English Training (Nintendo)
17./19. [NDS] Brain Age (Nintendo)
18./22. [NDS] Animal Crossing Wild World (Nintendo)
19./00. [NDS] Simple DS Series, Vol. 15: THE Police Investigator 2: Eight New Cases (D3 Publisher)
20./26. [NDS] Kanji Brain Test 2M (IE Institute)
21./21. [WII] Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Nintendo)
22./24. [NDS] Prof. Layton and the Mysterious Village (Level 5)
23./16. [NDS] Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (Square-Enix)
24./02. [PSP] Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 (Sony)
25./25. [NDS] Phoenix Wright 4 (Capcom)
26./00. [PS2] Promising This Blue Sky: Melody of the Sun and Sea (TGL)
27./31. [NDS] Common Knowledge Training (Nintendo)
28./01. [NDS] Kekkaishi: Tale of the Raven Forest (Bandai-Namco)
29./12. [PS2] Shining Wind (Sega)
30./00. [NDS] Daito Giken Official Pachislo Simulator DS: Ledendary Treasure; Osu! Banchou; Yoshimune (Paon)

Hurray for Ouendan!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161683

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:08 am 
Chronicle Writer

"GameFAQs SOCOM players went to SOCOMxteme which was replaced by SOCOMbattles which turned into GameBattles." thats a direct quote from your site. Sound like they wen't through alot before they decided to use the word game battles....which they choose not like it was given to them so no they didn't coin th eterm like i said before its just a name they selected. Its like me giving myself the nickname pwnage...i didn't invent it but just because i use it doesn't mean i own the term :roll:

We all know Blue-Ray is a better disc but no one wants it. Its to expensive for something that can be seen on HD-DVD with slightly less quality (in some cases cause not all blue-ray work to there full potential). Its the old VHS vs Betamax...BEta max was better but no one bought it. And sonys stck have been dropping for years now im not saying the company's going to fall because of this but they will be hit hard...very very hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:44 pm 
Site Contributor

[SD]Rukuojin wrote:
Hey satman would you mind if I posted the The Media Create sales for 5/28 to 6/3.

no go for it dude :D

oh and this is to the.unseen......the fact that you think socom is
the best console shoting game of all times makes me realise how little
you know.
the best FPS/3rdS on any console ever made...ever, is not halo or killzone or
even socom....its GoldenEye on the N64, and if you disagree with that. then
you sir are an idiot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 pm 
Casual Member

satman83 wrote:
24/05/07 = Valve steams ahead to 13 million

Steam reaches user milestone, announces additional features and service coming later this year.

Online PC distribution service Steam has hit more than 13 million active accounts and is averaging more than 7 billion player minutes a month of online gameplay.

Valve, the Washington-based company which runs Steam, will be bringing new features and services to the platform later this year--and more "major publishers" are set to announce games for Steam "this summer."

Steam was first announced in 2002 at the Game Developers Conference, and now has around 150 games available for digital download, including those from publishers Activision, Eidos, Introversion, Strategy First, and PopCap Games.

Full Story here

ROFL even tho I am a wow player...I will always support steam...and valve...They are the creators of some of the BEST games ever released(half life,half life 2, counter strike serious, DOD,) and the fact that steam keeps supporting more games is just amazing...rock on boys rock on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:08 pm 
Frequent Member

satman83 wrote:
[SD]Rukuojin wrote:

you know.
you sir are an idiot
It's called online shooter. Plus i loved golden eye best game plus dk heads owned.

Xemnasxd blue-ray prices are dropping cause they made a cheaper way to run them, also hd-dvd doesn't seem to be doing good. and as i said socom started console shooter to how big it is now. just because gb doesn't have socom in it's name it start out as a socom site. And your just trying to change the subject because you said that gb wasn't a socom site before.
Gamebattle did not start with soccom. People if anything Street Fighter was the original game batlle game. quoted by you see I just proved you wrong now just stfu about gb because you are just wrong.

Valve has awesome games. cs:s, garys mode looks awesome and more games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:31 pm 
Chronicle Writer

the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
[SD]Rukuojin wrote:

you know.
you sir are an idiot
It's called online shooter. Plus i loved golden eye best game plus dk heads owned.

Xemnasxd blue-ray prices are dropping cause they made a cheaper way to run them, also hd-dvd doesn't seem to be doing good. and as i said socom started console shooter to how big it is now. just because gb doesn't have socom in it's name it start out as a socom site. And your just trying to change the subject because you said that gb wasn't a socom site before.
Gamebattle did not start with soccom. People if anything Street Fighter was the original game batlle game. quoted by you see I just proved you wrong now just stfu about gb because you are just wrong.

Valve has awesome games. cs:s, garys mode looks awesome and more games.

You just won't quit. I said that socom never coined the Term game battle, you said socom was the original game battle not a socom site was originally called game battle. 2 different things i think im still right on that. Noitce how the whole time i've been saying "game battle" not "Gamebattle" so next time when your trying make a point be sure point out your proper nouns.

:banghead: For the last time SOCOM did nothing for the shooter genre. Counter-Strike (half-life), Quake, and long before them was Doom THE original FPS that revitalized the genre. Those are all games that have outsold socom are played more than socom and have recieved better reviews than socom. WAY more people play counter-strike than there are that play play socom.

As for the blue-ray thing dropping the price won't change sales overnight. When blue-ray starts outselling DVDs and HD-DVD then let me know but until then you'll have to be silent cause as of now blue-rays sinking fast, PS3's sinking fast, and Sony's sinking faster. :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:43 pm 
last i checked it was outselling it almost everywhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:47 pm 
Chronicle Writer

...whats it and whats it
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/barnako/2007/02/hddvd_vs_bluray.html
this should clear up any confusion on the DVD market lets not confuse sales with shipping either...some ppl tend to think that just because a product shipped more units means it sold better and this is not the case.

Last edited by XemnasXD on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 pm 
Loyal Member

The problem with blue ray? The average person doesn't give a damn about how much it can hold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:32 pm 
Casual Member

the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
MrJoey wrote:
Fix your link unseen, it didn't work.
ohh well ill fix it when iget home so i can get the site but it's about PS3 could be dropping prices due to them fiding acheaper way to use blue-ray.

PS3:
Socom: Confrontation
Socom 4
R&C
MGS 4
Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted
Eight Days
Coded Arms Assualt
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Folklore
White Knight Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tekken 6
Haze
Gran Turismo 5
Wardevil
The Getaway

Just a few exclusives that are gonnabe on ps3 that are will be hit's.

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears 2
forza 2
Too Human
Mass efect
Halo Wars
Bioshock
Now that is 360's exclusives the only one out of those that looks good is bioshock.

EDIT: Home now, Anyways here is the link should work.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/s ... 2F48F7F%7D

Listing some of PS3 more media endorsed upcoming titles isn't going to make them a hit.
The socom series is nothing to look out for especially going up against Rainbow 6.
Heavenly sword, little big planet, uncharted, 8 days, folklore, haze wardevi, the getaway, and white knight story are nothing to be even considered possible hits. Outside of heavenly sword none of those titles has given the world of gamers anything to cream there pants about....not even a drizzle.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma will sell....it won't outsell Ninja Gaiden Black or the Ninja Gaiden for the original xbox though, theres not enough PS3's out there and who wanst to play the same game again for a 3rd time.
Killzone 1 was nothing compared to halo losing both commercial and critically when compared. And you think its going to do better on a system that being outsold by the PS2 still. It won't even compare to Halo 3 and i can honestly say that if they launched on the same day it'd probably be forgotten.
That leaves us with R&C a solid and anticipated platformer, GT5 a solid highly anticipated and delayed racing game. MGS4 which if Konami does things there way won't stay a PS3 exclusive for much longer. Tekken 6 which is the weakest of the next gen 3D fighting games imo (soul caliber, virtue fighter, DoA). And lastly Squares FF series which has currently lost it creator (he's an avid anti-sony man) lost its best composer (nobou's gone freelance) and lost the next biggest member of the team (the man behind FFT and the original designer of FFXII)....it won't be long before ppl just stop caring about FF...hence thats why they're putting out a ton or eemakes...to remind ppl of the good old days.

Not a very good list imo. It won't stand a chance in the US against the 360 fall line up and it'll be blown out by Nintendo in Japan (and over here) with its fall lineup (Super mario Galaxy, Metroid PRime3, Super smash bros brawl, etc etc) PS3 is on its last legs and soon it'll have none. Just look at the reports, the reviews, and the reception by the game community.
l
ol something must be wrong if you think socom is nothing. LOL it started all of the console competition, socom 1 and 2 were the best shooting games ever on any console. If you ever heard of gamebattles where do you think it started as? Socombattles thats where.

mgs4 on 360 LMAO you make me laugh you know how many cd's it would take to make it on 360? 360 has one game maybe what two bioshock and halo, to human and mass effect are really the same game. Have you even seen haze it's probably gonna be as good as halo. 8day i bet you haven't ever seen it from your comment. I don't see any games that can do anything close to littlebigplanet. Do you know why it's call next gen because it's time to make new games not just re-makes. half of 360's exclusive are re-makes. nothing really new. yet you have yet to see killzone 2 have you?

Everyone know PS3 is way better system just give it some time. takes a long time to make games on such a good system. And ya wii will out sell everything due to the price. gosh even manhunt 2 which is coming out for ps2 will be on wii.

Well put there icedogz. Shit I still hop on S2 everyone and awhile.. Damn those where the days.

@XemnasXD

You're looking at two different things. If you see with xbox, you are able to play with people around the world. Yet you see the ps2 you can only play with people who live in the North American depending on what console.

I can assure you, even though Socom was allowed to be played only certain parts of the Globe. It probably had more hits than the games you say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:56 pm 
Site Contributor

08/06/07 = PS3 sells one million in PAL regions

After a low-key midnight launch at Virgin in London's Oxford Street, a long European launch delay, and the latest news that Nintendo's Wii is outselling Sony's PlayStation 3 five-to-one in Japan, this week finally sees some good news for the console. The latest sales figures show that the PS3 is enjoying a healthy success in PAL regions including the UK, the rest of Europe, and Australia.

Across PAL territories the PlayStation 3 has now sold more than a cool one million units since its March 23 launch--just ten weeks ago. This makes the console faster-selling than either of Sony's previous living room machines, the original PlayStation or the PS2.....

Full story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 pm 
Sony is laying off its employees because of poor sales, saw it on cnn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 am 
Loyal Member

http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/12760/1023/

360 down $100? I'm In.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:11 pm 
Site Contributor

11/06/07 = Sony under fire from Church of England
A shoot-out scene in popular PlayStation 3 title Resistance: Fall of Man which takes place inside Manchester Cathedral has been branded 'desecration' by church officials.

The Church of England may sue electronics giant Sony in the latest video game-related row, reports the BBC. The Church claims that the PlayStation maker did not obtain proper permission to use the interior of Manchester Cathedral in its first-person PS3 shooter.

The game is set in an alternative 1950s where World War II never happened, and follows army ranger Nathan Hale as he fights against an invasion by alien creatures called Chimeras. The game is set in the UK, the last European stronghold against the Chimeran invasion. One of the scenes involves Hale battling against the aliens inside Manchester Cathedral.

The Church is demanding that Sony apologises and removes the game in its current form from store shelves, or face legal action.

Full Story here

Last edited by satman83 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:16 pm 
Ex-Staff

I must agree some of the stuff satman posts is really interesting... but some of it is BS. Every medal has two sides :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:39 pm 
Frequent Member

I must say sony is not doing good at all and I don't like their PS3 anyways the games are junk (90% of them). Check out http://www.nexgenwars.com and see the sales for yourself :) .
Xbox 360 FTW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 pm 
Frequent Member

-]sKuLLz[-$phYnX wrote:
Well put there icedogz. Shit I still hop on S2 everyone and awhile.. Damn those where the days.

@XemnasXD

You're looking at two different things. If you see with xbox, you are able to play with people around the world. Yet you see the ps2 you can only play with people who live in the North American depending on what console.

I can assure you, even though Socom was allowed to be played only certain parts of the Globe. It probably had more hits than the games you say.

I love Socom 2 and InToxicated.

Lmao at you and nextgenwars got owned.
http://www.n4g.com/News-33971.aspx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:22 am 
Chronicle Writer

Yoru fighting bad press with bad press :roll: what makes your story any more credible than his.

anyway back on topic:

I don't see th epoint of a church sueing a game company....i mean they can't be after money or publicity so if they actually believe in the reason why they're sueing though they're clearly crazy...i just don't know what to make of it...but im glad to see sonys get beat up some more :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:26 am 
XemnasXD wrote:
anyway back on topic:

I don't see th epoint of a church sueing a game company....i mean they can't be after money

lol. the church has been after money before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:05 am 
Ex-Staff

BrokenSaint wrote:
Fox is my best character.

Kirby anyday!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:47 am 
Chronicle Writer

cin wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
anyway back on topic:

I don't see th epoint of a church sueing a game company....i mean they can't be after money

lol. the church has been after money before.

The church of England...aren't they rich i mean the royal family is there biggest supporter what do they need more money for, more bibles :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:18 am 

There are 3 things you can never get too much of.

pot
pu**y
and $$$.

WERD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:02 pm 
Elite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:05 pm 
thats classic :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:45 pm 

Priam wrote:
Cin: i will name my kids after you're wolf when i get them some day.

WTf wasnt his wolf called something like Pindahoer

Holiday in Austria: happy face / Without internet: sad face

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:50 pm 
JeroenNL wrote:
Priam wrote:
Cin: i will name my kids after you're wolf when i get them some day.

WTf wasnt his wolf called something like Pindahoer

still is but it made my sig so large :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next