Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:56 pm 
Site Contributor

24/05/07 = Valve steams ahead to 13 million

Steam reaches user milestone, announces additional features and service coming later this year.

Online PC distribution service Steam has hit more than 13 million active accounts and is averaging more than 7 billion player minutes a month of online gameplay.

Valve, the Washington-based company which runs Steam, will be bringing new features and services to the platform later this year--and more "major publishers" are set to announce games for Steam "this summer."

Steam was first announced in 2002 at the Game Developers Conference, and now has around 150 games available for digital download, including those from publishers Activision, Eidos, Introversion, Strategy First, and PopCap Games.

Full Story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:53 am 
Site Contributor

25/05/07 = Sony sued over Blu-ray

California company alleges patent infringements in PS3 maker's latest optical disc technology.

Given its global position as an electronics giant, Sony is quite familiar with patent law. The company is also quite familiar with the potential penalties for running afoul of patent law, as evidenced by the $97 million in damages and interest it had to pay Immersion Corporation in a dispute over the rumble functions in Dual Shock controllers.

While the two companies have since patched things up, Sony opted to leave rumble by the wayside when it was designing the PlayStation 3's motion-sensing Sixaxis controller. The electronics giant couldn't avoid patent headaches entirely, however, as Irvine, California-based Target Technology Company filed suit earlier this month, seeking damages for alleged patent violations relating to the Blu-ray technology used in the system.

The suit, which names Sony Computer Entertainment America, Sony Pictures, and Sony DADC, claims that products marketed under the Blu-ray name infringe on a patent it owns for reflective layer materials in optical discs. The patent addresses what Target called a need for specific types of silver-based alloys with the advantages (but not the price) of gold. According to the patent, the alloys are also more resistant to corrosion than pure silver.

Full Story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:39 pm 
Frequent Member

Muahahahaha death to the Evil PS3 !! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:09 pm 
Site Contributor

26/05/07 = Live Wii ads to debut at UK cinemas

Interactive ads featuring actors in the audience coming to selected cinemas over the next two weekends.

UK cinemagoers may get a bit of a surprise this weekend while they're tucking into their popcorn and waiting for their movie of choice to start in the cinema. "Live communications agency" CommentUK, in conjunction with Carlton Screen UK, is running an ad for Nintendo with a difference--live actors have been placed in the audience as part of the promotion, reports Creative Match.

The ads involve two actors, the first--playing a teenager called Steve--sitting at the front of the cinema. As the advert runs on the big screen, his mother Elsa will enter the auditorium in search of her son, the lights will go up as she searches for him, and then the pair will face off by playing a Wii Sports match live on the screen....

Click here for full story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:11 pm 
Loyal Member

Sony should just cut its loses. Yup, stop making everybody, and just let another company buy them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:00 pm 
Site Contributor

29/05/07 = Blizzard may sue 'gold farmers'

World of Warcraft operator calls in the lawyers as part of its efforts to crack down on organisations that 'farm' virtual objects and cash.

After eBay announced it would be delisting all virtual massive multiplayer online game items from its Web site, 'gold farmers' suffered another blow over the weekend--Vivendi subsidiary Blizzard is threatening to send in its legal eagles. In-game gold spamming--where gold farming organisations offer their goods and services to other players unsolicited--is a big problem in virtual worlds such as World of Warcraft's Azeroth, and the operating companies have been struggling to find a solution.

A Blizzard staffer, who uses the username Eyonix, commented, "Blizzard has filed a federal lawsuit against the operators of Peons4hire, a popular gold-selling organization which many of you have no doubt seen advertised. As part of the lawsuit, the operators of Peons4hire have been asked to immediately cease all in-game spamming efforts by all entities and websites under their control." The statement added that if the group Peons4Hire continues to spam other users, further legal action will be taken.

Blizzard recently added a content patch to the popular World of Warcraft game that contained "technical counter measures" aimed at putting a stop to in-game spam from gold-farming organisations and individuals.

Full Story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:07 pm 
sweet that last one. gg blizzard.

and satman.. good thing u made this news topic.
imagine all the new topics u wouldve made otherwise :)

this is also easier to find the older news you posted ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:20 pm 
Forum Legend

well done, thos epeons ppl spam me to death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:40 pm 
Site Contributor

30/05/07 = DS Wi-Fi users pass 5 million mark

Nintendo's free wireless service reaches milestone; Animal Crossing: Wild World and Mario Kart DS proving enduringly popular.

More than 200 million gaming sessions have been played worldwide over Nintendo's wireless gaming service, by more than 5 million unique DS owners, reports Nintendo.

Of the 62 DS games that can be played over a wireless connection, the five most popular globally are Animal Crossing: Wild World, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Pearl, says the company.

According to NPD figures, the DS was the top-selling game system in April in the US, with more than 470,000 units sold--roughly 16,000 a day.

Full story here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31/05/07 = Warhammer beta sign-up opens

European Web site for the anticipated MMOG launches; gamers invited to submit their details for closed beta.

It may seem to gamers as if they have been waiting forever for massively multiplayer online role-playing game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. The project was announced, then briefly cancelled, picked up by developer Mythic, delayed until late 2007, and then delayed again until the first quarter of 2008.

However, it looks as if the wait may nearly be over--the European Web site for the game launched today, offering all Europeans who register a profile on the site the chance to be selected for the upcoming closed beta of the game.

Full story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:21 pm 

OMG yay warhammer <3

Some people say their cup is half full, others say it's half empty, but my cup was stolen when I was 3 O.o

tut tut when i see a chicken i must follow it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:37 pm 

BTW there is an American site/closed beta now too ;)

Some people say their cup is half full, others say it's half empty, but my cup was stolen when I was 3 O.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:10 pm 
Site Contributor

01/06/07 = Confirmed: No Starcraft II in 2007

Blizzard VP confirms to MSNBC that the recently unveiled real-time strategy sequel won't arrive until at least 10 years after the original.

When Blizzard Entertainment unveiled Starcraft II earlier this month, the reaction among the original fans was apoplectic. Though the game's official release date remains "when it's ready," there was some hope that it might arrive by the end of the year.

Starcraft II Producer Chris Sigaty pimps his RTS.
Watch | Download
Such sentiments came in part from a GameSpot video interview with lead producer Chris Sigaty. In it, he said that Blizzard usually takes "three and a half or four years to finish a game" and that Starcraft II would enter alpha testing later in the year. Since the company has publicly said that Starcraft II had been in development since 2003, that led some to believe the game could come in 2007.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. Speaking with MSNBC, Blizzard vice president of game design Rob Pardo ruled out any possibility that Starcraft II would join the crush of titles coming out this holiday season.

Full story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 pm 
lol, its gonna be at LEAST 2 yrs imo probly around 4~5

*sigh* tease

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 am 
Site Contributor

05/06/07 = Wii outselling PS3 in Japan five-to-one

April's figures showed the Wii was outselling the PlayStation 3 4-to-1 in Japan, and last month the gap widened even further, with the cheaper Nintendo console now 5-to-1 ahead, reports Bloomberg.

Bloomberg, quoting figures from Famitsu publisher Enterbrain Inc, revealed that 251,794 Wiis had been sold in Japan in May, five times as many units as the PS3. Microsoft's Xbox 360 lagged even further behind, with 11,082 units changing hands last month. Exact figures were not given for PS3 sales, but they are likely to be in the region of 50,000.

The story was much the same in the battle of the handhelds, with the Nintendo DS having sold 620,670 to the PlayStation Portable's 123,673 during May.

Full Story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:27 am 

I think it's cos the PS3 is too expensive + the wii is nicer , play wise. I mean Ps3 is a controller and your games, with the wii you have to move yourself to make a move in the game, i think that's way more attractive.

download more ram.

Where? Did not find any on google. :soosad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:31 am 
Common Member

DSomination in Japan as always. How's Ouendan 2 selling?

and for all to know:

DS sales > everything else in May.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm 
Frequent Member

Good news for PS3 bad news for others.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...ACD82F48F7F%7D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 am 
Chronicle Writer

gotta love this new don't you satman...but then again so do i...i can hear sony's executives crying from here *music to my ears*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:42 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
gotta love this new don't you satman...but then again so do i...i can hear sony's executives crying from here *music to my ears*
Why would they be crying they have some games that will blow xbox away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:59 am 
Elite Member

Fix your link unseen, it didn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:16 am 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:

umm no they dont, at the moment PS3 and XBOX360 games are the
same quality... with 360 games looking more "realisitc"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:18 am 
Chronicle Writer

satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:

umm no they dont, at the moment PS3 and XBOX360 games are the
same quality... with 360 games looking more "realisitc"

come come satman don't sink down to there lvl let them continue to buying a PS3 was worth it'll be funny when they find out that sony's once exclusive game library is now opening up to nintendo and microsoft (Devil May Cry 4 ia coming to the 360 too ^^). It fun watching ppl cling to a sinking ship

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:14 pm 
Frequent Member

MrJoey wrote:
ohh well ill fix it when iget home so i can get the site but it's about PS3 could be dropping prices due to them fiding acheaper way to use blue-ray.

PS3:
Socom: Confrontation
Socom 4
R&C
MGS 4
Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted
Eight Days
Coded Arms Assualt
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Folklore
White Knight Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tekken 6
Haze
Gran Turismo 5
Wardevil
The Getaway

Just a few exclusives that are gonnabe on ps3 that are will be hit's.

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears 2
forza 2
Too Human
Mass efect
Halo Wars
Bioshock
Now that is 360's exclusives the only one out of those that looks good is bioshock.

EDIT: Home now, Anyways here is the link should work.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/s ... 2F48F7F%7D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:10 am 
Chronicle Writer

the.unseen. wrote:
MrJoey wrote:
ohh well ill fix it when iget home so i can get the site but it's about PS3 could be dropping prices due to them fiding acheaper way to use blue-ray.

PS3:
Socom 4
R&C
MGS 4
Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted
Eight Days
Coded Arms Assualt
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Folklore
White Knight Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tekken 6
Haze
Gran Turismo 5
Wardevil
The Getaway

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears 2
forza 2
Too Human
Mass efect
Halo Wars
Bioshock
Now that is 360's exclusives the only one out of those that looks good is bioshock.

Listing some of PS3 more media endorsed upcoming titles isn't going to make them a hit.
The socom series is nothing to look out for especially going up against Rainbow 6.
Heavenly sword, little big planet, uncharted, 8 days, folklore, haze wardevi, the getaway, and white knight story are nothing to be even considered possible hits. Outside of heavenly sword none of those titles has given the world of gamers anything to cream there pants about....not even a drizzle.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma will sell....it won't outsell Ninja Gaiden Black or the Ninja Gaiden for the original xbox though, theres not enough PS3's out there and who wanst to play the same game again for a 3rd time.
Killzone 1 was nothing compared to halo losing both commercial and critically when compared. And you think its going to do better on a system that being outsold by the PS2 still. It won't even compare to Halo 3 and i can honestly say that if they launched on the same day it'd probably be forgotten.
That leaves us with R&C a solid and anticipated platformer, GT5 a solid highly anticipated and delayed racing game. MGS4 which if Konami does things there way won't stay a PS3 exclusive for much longer. Tekken 6 which is the weakest of the next gen 3D fighting games imo (soul caliber, virtue fighter, DoA). And lastly Squares FF series which has currently lost it creator (he's an avid anti-sony man) lost its best composer (nobou's gone freelance) and lost the next biggest member of the team (the man behind FFT and the original designer of FFXII)....it won't be long before ppl just stop caring about FF...hence thats why they're putting out a ton or eemakes...to remind ppl of the good old days.

Not a very good list imo. It won't stand a chance in the US against the 360 fall line up and it'll be blown out by Nintendo in Japan (and over here) with its fall lineup (Super mario Galaxy, Metroid PRime3, Super smash bros brawl, etc etc) PS3 is on its last legs and soon it'll have none. Just look at the reports, the reviews, and the reception by the game community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 am 

MGS4 alone makes me cream my pants just thinking about it. I'm thinking if nothing else that'll be the system seller.

And Socom is somthing to look at. I am also one of those, seems like you that don't play it and don't hang out with those that do, but it's huge. It will be big and I know that all the fans will buy the system for that alone if nothing else, just like FF fans will to. You have to remember fans are and always will go to far lengths to play their games. Weather it be importing it, or buying an expensive system just to play the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:52 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

PS3:
Socom 4
R&C
MGS 4
Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted
Eight Days
Coded Arms Assualt
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Folklore
White Knight Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tekken 6
Haze
Gran Turismo 5
Wardevil
The Getaway

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears 2
forza 2
Too Human
Mass efect
Halo Wars
Bioshock

Listing some of PS3 more media endorsed upcoming titles isn't going to make them a hit.
The socom series is nothing to look out for especially going up against Rainbow 6.
Heavenly sword, little big planet, uncharted, 8 days, folklore, haze wardevi, the getaway, and white knight story are nothing to be even considered possible hits. Outside of heavenly sword none of those titles has given the world of gamers anything to cream there pants about....not even a drizzle.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma will sell....it won't outsell Ninja Gaiden Black or the Ninja Gaiden for the original xbox though, theres not enough PS3's out there and who wanst to play the same game again for a 3rd time.
Killzone 1 was nothing compared to halo losing both commercial and critically when compared. And you think its going to do better on a system that being outsold by the PS2 still. It won't even compare to Halo 3 and i can honestly say that if they launched on the same day it'd probably be forgotten.
That leaves us with R&C a solid and anticipated platformer, GT5 a solid highly anticipated and delayed racing game. MGS4 which if Konami does things there way won't stay a PS3 exclusive for much longer. Tekken 6 which is the weakest of the next gen 3D fighting games imo (soul caliber, virtue fighter, DoA). And lastly Squares FF series which has currently lost it creator (he's an avid anti-sony man) lost its best composer (nobou's gone freelance) and lost the next biggest member of the team (the man behind FFT and the original designer of FFXII)....it won't be long before ppl just stop caring about FF...hence thats why they're putting out a ton or eemakes...to remind ppl of the good old days.

Not a very good list imo. It won't stand a chance in the US against the 360 fall line up and it'll be blown out by Nintendo in Japan (and over here) with its fall lineup (Super mario Galaxy, Metroid PRime3, Super smash bros brawl, etc etc) PS3 is on its last legs and soon it'll have none. Just look at the reports, the reviews, and the reception by the game community.
l
ol something must be wrong if you think socom is nothing. LOL it started all of the console competition, socom 1 and 2 were the best shooting games ever on any console. If you ever heard of gamebattles where do you think it started as? Socombattles thats where.

mgs4 on 360 LMAO you make me laugh you know how many cd's it would take to make it on 360? 360 has one game maybe what two bioshock and halo, to human and mass effect are really the same game. Have you even seen haze it's probably gonna be as good as halo. 8day i bet you haven't ever seen it from your comment. I don't see any games that can do anything close to littlebigplanet. Do you know why it's call next gen because it's time to make new games not just re-makes. half of 360's exclusive are re-makes. nothing really new. yet you have yet to see killzone 2 have you?

Everyone know PS3 is way better system just give it some time. takes a long time to make games on such a good system. And ya wii will out sell everything due to the price. gosh even manhunt 2 which is coming out for ps2 will be on wii.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:30 am 
Chronicle Writer

the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

PS3:
Socom 4
R&C
MGS 4
Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Uncharted
Eight Days
Coded Arms Assualt
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Folklore
White Knight Story
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Tekken 6
Haze
Gran Turismo 5
Wardevil
The Getaway

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears 2
forza 2
Too Human
Mass efect
Halo Wars
Bioshock

l
ol something must be wrong if you think socom is nothing. LOL it started all of the console competition, socom 1 and 2 were the best shooting games ever on any console. If you ever heard of gamebattles where do you think it started as? Socombattles thats where.

mgs4 on 360 LMAO you make me laugh you know how many cd's it would take to make it on 360? 360 has one game maybe what two bioshock and halo, to human and mass effect are really the same game. Have you even seen haze it's probably gonna be as good as halo. 8day i bet you haven't ever seen it from your comment. I don't see any games that can do anything close to littlebigplanet. Do you know why it's call next gen because it's time to make new games not just re-makes. half of 360's exclusive are re-makes. nothing really new. yet you have yet to see killzone 2 have you?

Everyone know PS3 is way better system just give it some time. takes a long time to make games on such a good system. And ya wii will out sell everything due to the price. gosh even manhunt 2 which is coming out for ps2 will be on wii.

Ok mr go TELL me how many CD's 360 would take to run MSG4 and i wants solid statistic facts liek a link or something and no wiki page that can be edited by anyone. since yoru so smart and clearly know what your talking about.

Console competion was invented LONG before socom or the PS2 was even dreamed up. Lets not get stupid here and no socom is not a premier shooter as you call it. Look at the socom 1 and 2 community today and tell me if its still as strong as it was before...the answer is no its lost alot of fanbase and personally don't think its a console seller. It wasn't before i don't know why that would change now. and when i think of gamebattles i think SC or halo 2 or Unreal not socom...

and yes i've seen teh killzone trailer that pre-rendeed yawn fest and no im not impressed. SOny said the first Killzone was a halo killer...they were wrong...very wrong. Now they're saying its a halo killer again...and they will again be wrong...very wrong.

Stop throwing out stuff you clearly haven't looked at. Haze is also a 360 title. Little big planet is a shitty platformer...do you actually think it will be better than super mario galaxy...if you do you most be in denial.

name 10 MAJOR 360 titles that are remakes of old titles. cause i can name you ten that aren't. And lastly Wii isn't outselling the PS3 cause of the price. Its outselling because its more fun to play a wii than it is to play a PS3 plain and simple. 360 is cheaper but its losing in japan to the PS3 so clearly price isn't the issue. The PS3 maybe have some impressvie hardware but its to complicated for deveolpers to use. To expensive for consumers to want to buy. And isn't even used to its full potential. PS3's lost not just with consumers but also with critics clearly the majority of gameing industry is giving the PS3 a big thumbs down. But im sure you have one and you can continue to play it. While i'll play the same games for a cheaper price (with rumble) on a 360 or just plain better games for a way cheaper price on the Wii (with rumble and motion senor)

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:54 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
ok mr go TELL me how many CD's 360 would take to run MSG4 and i wants solid statistic facts liek a link or something and no wiki page that can be edited by anyone. since yoru so smart and clearly know what your talking about.

Console competion was invented LONG before socom or the PS2 was even dreamed up. Lets not get stupid here and no socom is not a premier shooter as you call it. Look at the socom 1 and 2 community today and tell me if its still as strong as it was before...the answer is no its lost alot of fanbase and personally don't think its a console seller. It wasn't before i don't know why that would change now. and when i think of gamebattles i think SC or halo 2 or Unreal not socom...

and yes i've seen teh killzone trailer that pre-rendeed yawn fest and no im not impressed. SOny said the first Killzone was a halo killer...they were wrong...very wrong. Now they're saying its a halo killer again...and they will again be wrong...very wrong.

Stop throwing out stuff you clearly haven't looked at. Haze is also a 360 title. Little big planet is a shitty platformer...do you actually think it will be better than super mario galaxy...if you do you most be in denial.

name 10 MAJOR 360 titles that are remakes of old titles. cause i can name you ten that aren't. And lastly Wii isn't outselling the PS3 cause of the price. Its outselling because its more fun to play a wii than it is to play a PS3 plain and simple. 360 is cheaper but its losing in japan to the PS3 so clearly price isn't the issue. The PS3 maybe have some impressvie hardware but its to complicated for deveolpers to use. To expensive for consumers to want to buy. And isn't even used to its full potential. PS3's lost not just with consumers but also with critics clearly the majority of gameing industry is giving the PS3 a big thumbs down. But im sure you have one and you can continue to play it. While i'll play the same games for a cheaper price (with rumble) on a 360 or just plain better games for a way cheaper price on the Wii (with rumble and motion senor)wink:

LOL look anywhere up you little dvd's don't hold enough gb to have mgs4 on one disk. LOl socom came out way before halo and that is what gb started as. Haze still hasn't been announced to be on 360 and if it is it won't be on till late 08 while ps3 gets it in 07. just a little of the re-makes,
Forza Motorsport 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Fable 2
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Amped 3
And more to be comming out. tell me some major that aren't? WII is out selling in asia because the games for wii are more for the asian type of people, and for younger kids thats why it has more because little kids can get their parents to buy it for them. And when xbox 36o first came out there games could be played on ps2 takes time to make stuff. And how can you say ps3 failed when it's been out for how many months. Anyways GL with buy your wifi and hd-dvd add ons. Also 360 is a joke it's so behing the disk tray comes out. Maybe sony didn't want rumble because they wanted something new, You don't loose because of no rumble.

Also good luck with your xbox360 cough* redring *cough also with your over heating to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 am 
Chronicle Writer

the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
ok mr go TELL me how many CD's 360 would take to run MSG4 and i wants solid statistic facts liek a link or something and no wiki page that can be edited by anyone. since yoru so smart and clearly know what your talking about.

name 10 MAJOR 360 titles that are remakes of old titles. cause i can name you ten that aren't. And lastly Wii isn't outselling the PS3 cause of the price. Its outselling because its more fun to play a wii than it is to play a PS3 plain and simple. 360 is cheaper but its losing in japan to the PS3 so clearly price isn't the issue. The PS3 maybe have some impressvie hardware but its to complicated for deveolpers to use. To expensive for consumers to want to buy. And isn't even used to its full potential. PS3's lost not just with consumers but also with critics clearly the majority of gameing industry is giving the PS3 a big thumbs down. But im sure you have one and you can continue to play it. While i'll play the same games for a cheaper price (with rumble) on a 360 or just plain better games for a way cheaper price on the Wii (with rumble and motion senor)wink:

LOL look anywhere up you little dvd's don't hold enough gb to have mgs4 on one disk. LOl socom came out way before halo and that is what gb started as. Haze still hasn't been announced to be on 360 and if it is it won't be on till late 08 while ps3 gets it in 07. just a little of the re-makes,
Forza Motorsport 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Fable 2
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Amped 3
And more to be comming out. tell me some major that aren't? WII is out selling in asia because the games for wii are more for the asian type of people, and for younger kids thats why it has more because little kids can get their parents to buy it for them. And when xbox 36o first came out there games could be played on ps2 takes time to make stuff. And how can you say ps3 failed when it's been out for how many months. Anyways GL with buy your wifi and hd-dvd add ons. Also 360 is a joke it's so behing the disk tray comes out. Maybe sony didn't want rumble because they wanted something new, You don't loose because of no rumble.

Also good luck with your xbox360 cough* redring *cough also with your over heating to.

man oh man. everything i said was either fact or my opinon but it certainly wasn't an opinion portrayed as a fact. I said so me PROOF that MSG4 won't fit on a 360 disk...clearly you cannot so clearly you need to silence yourself on the matter. Gamebattle did not start with soccom. People if anythign Street Fighter was the original game batlle game. Haze has been announced for the 360 already go to ign ( know they suk but its there)

ALL the "remakes" you listed aren't remakes...THEY ARE SEQUELS !!!! :banghead: . I can't believe you just tryed to say that Halo 3 is a remake of halo 2

You basically said ther wii outsold PS3 in japan (sony's hometown) because the Wii offers better games geared towards the consumer. I'd be willingto place a bet that 4/5 japanese homes that have a PS3 also have a Wii. The ratio's probably higher than that. Don't try and play the Wii off as a kiddie system cause resident evil which is on the Wii is not a kiddie game. broken saits, Bros in arms, call of duty ( a much better shooter than socom imo) Soul calier legend, the godfather:black hand editon. these aren't kiddie games so stop pretending like its for kids. Just because nintendo can sell there mature titles and sony can't isn't a reaosn to get mad at them. And the PS3 has been out almost just as long as the Wii and is behind in both the USA and Japan. In third place in the USA actually...thats not counting the handheld systems either. And ask any gamer out there....rumble = good i dunno abotu you but i like to feel my games AND have them respond to my motions...oh wait i can get both of those fetures on the Wii..how bout that :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:14 am 
Frequent Member

XemnasXD wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:

Forza Motorsport 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Fable 2
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Amped 3

man oh man. everything i said was either fact or my opinon but it certainly wasn't an opinion portrayed as a fact. I said so me PROOF that MSG4 won't fit on a 360 disk...clearly you cannot so clearly you need to silence yourself on the matter. Gamebattle did not start with soccom. People if anythign Street Fighter was the original game batlle game. Haze has been announced for the 360 already go to ign ( know they suk but its there)

ALL the "remakes" you listed aren't remakes...THEY ARE SEQUELS !!!! :banghead: . I can't believe you just tryed to say that Halo 3 is a remake of halo 2

You basically said ther wii outsold PS3 in japan (sony's hometown) because the Wii offers better games geared towards the consumer. I'd be willingto place a bet that 4/5 japanese homes that have a PS3 also have a Wii. The ratio's probably higher than that. Don't try and play the Wii off as a kiddie system cause resident evil which is on the Wii is not a kiddie game. broken saits, Bros in arms, call of duty ( a much better shooter than socom imo) Soul calier legend, the godfather:black hand editon. these aren't kiddie games so stop pretending like its for kids. Just because nintendo can sell there mature titles and sony can't isn't a reaosn to get mad at them. And the PS3 has been out almost just as long as the Wii and is behind in both the USA and Japan. In third place in the USA actually...thats not counting the handheld systems either. And ask any gamer out there....rumble = good i dunno abotu you but i like to feel my games AND have them respond to my motions...oh wait i can get both of those fetures on the Wii..how bout that :roll:
I ment sequels sorry for using the wrong word. oww ya http://socombattles.gamebattles.com/ owned kinda hard.
MGs will never go to 360.
http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=55468
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bri ... x-360.html
really really sad fanboys thats how good it is.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/haze ... op;title;1
Haze still hasn't been 100% confirmed to be on 360.

LOL cod was the worst game on wii ported games just don't go well on wii.
BTW sony has had a better start then 360 it's just during christmas there wern't enough PS3 for everyone. next christmas watch wii and PS3 will be the most wanted gift not 360. I rather have motion censer then rumble.
Oh ya good luck with online with 360 LMAO player hosted games in gow you could only get 8 people in one game LMAO, in rfom you could get 40 people with no lag.
BTW wait till E3 so sony can own 360.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next