Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:48 pm 
Chronicle Writer

its what they get for acting stupid...i believe in freedom of speech and all that but i think this is a clear message from the rest of the wrold that games are being taken more seriously now and compaines need to be more responsible with the games they put out...its not like some underground fad or nerds anymore and its not being treated like it is now....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 pm 
Site Contributor

26/06/07 = Nicole Kidman promoting More Brain Training

Australian actress Nicole Kidman will be spearheading the European marketing campaign for the latest Brain Training title, due out in Europe on June 29. The sequel to the immensely popular Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? [Brain Age in the US], the imaginatively titled More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?, will feature more of the same with Sudoku, daily training, and quickplay.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Iwata-san."
The 40-year-old actress commented, "I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young."

Full Story Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 pm 
Banned User

satman83 wrote:
26/06/07 = Nicole Kidman promoting More Brain Training

Australian actress Nicole Kidman will be spearheading the European marketing campaign for the latest Brain Training title, due out in Europe on June 29. The sequel to the immensely popular Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? [Brain Age in the US], the imaginatively titled More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?, will feature more of the same with Sudoku, daily training, and quickplay.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Iwata-san."
The 40-year-old actress commented, "I love the concept that Nintendo is reaching out to new audiences with their self improvement products like Brain Training. Most importantly, I've quickly found that training my brain is a great way to keep my mind feeling young."

Full Story Here
:roll: all train your brain now your mind be young and healty .. :wink: hehehe yea WL need some I think.. /sarcasm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:45 pm 
Site Contributor

28/06/07 = Report: Japanese publishers switching over to Wii

Namco Bandai, Capcom, and Sega are redirecting resources from Sony and Microsoft projects to Nintendo projects, reports Variety Asia.

According to a report from Variety Asia, Japan's top three third-party
publishers are ramping up development for Nintendo's Wii and DS systems, at the expense of rivals Sony and Microsoft. Namco Bandai will reportedly increase Nintendo hardware development by 109 percent to 115 titles, Sega will up its titles by 96 percent to 49, and Capcom titles will rise by 5 percent to 20.

Not only will Nintendo platforms be getting a greater assortment of games, but they will see a greater availability of them as well. Variety Asia says that more than 26.8 million units of Wii, DS, and Game Boy Advance software will ship during Nintendo's 2007 fiscal year. By comparison, 23.3 million units of software for the Sony platform will ship during the same period. Further, Sony machines will see a 30 to 40 percent decrease in shipped units from the three Japanese publishers, while Capcom alone will increase shipments for Nintendo systems by 81 percent to 4.7 million units.

Full Story Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 am 
Site Contributor

:shock: :shock: 07/07/07 = $100 PS3 price drop imminent?

Source: A poster on the DVD Talk and Cheap Ass Gamer forums that routinely reports on upcoming retailer ads.

The official story: "Circuit City hasn't announced any sales price on the PS3, so we have no comment."--A Sony representative.

Thrifty DVD and game collectors might not know the name "speedy1961," but there's a good chance they've benefited from his work. This poster has been giving forum-goers at DVD Talk and Cheap Ass Gamer a reliable heads up on the Sunday newspaper ads from such retailers as Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target for more than a year now.

In his latest post on each forum, speedy1961 runs down the gaming and movie deals from the Circuit City circular for the week starting July 15. While he covers prices for everything from the latest Kelly Clarkson album to a DVD of the Will Smith film Hitch ($9.99 and $4.99, respectively), speedy1961 also mentions that Circuit City is advertising a $100 price break on the 60GB PlayStation 3, bringing the price of the system down to $499.

A $499 20GB version of the PS3 with a smaller hard drive and no wireless Internet capability was released alongside the current $599 60GB model when the system launched last year, but Sony discontinued it earlier this year. According to the electronics giant, demand for that version of the system just didn't justify keeping the configuration around....

Full Story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:55 pm 
Chronicle Writer

satman83 wrote:
:shock: :shock: 07/07/07 = $100 PS3 price drop imminent?

Source: A poster on the DVD Talk and Cheap Ass Gamer forums that routinely reports on upcoming retailer ads.

The official story: "Circuit City hasn't announced any sales price on the PS3, so we have no comment."--A Sony representative.

Thrifty DVD and game collectors might not know the name "speedy1961," but there's a good chance they've benefited from his work. This poster has been giving forum-goers at DVD Talk and Cheap Ass Gamer a reliable heads up on the Sunday newspaper ads from such retailers as Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target for more than a year now.

In his latest post on each forum, speedy1961 runs down the gaming and movie deals from the Circuit City circular for the week starting July 15. While he covers prices for everything from the latest Kelly Clarkson album to a DVD of the Will Smith film Hitch ($9.99 and $4.99, respectively), speedy1961 also mentions that Circuit City is advertising a $100 price break on the 60GB PlayStation 3, bringing the price of the system down to $499.

A $499 20GB version of the PS3 with a smaller hard drive and no wireless Internet capability was released alongside the current $599 60GB model when the system launched last year, but Sony discontinued it earlier this year. According to the electronics giant, demand for that version of the system just didn't justify keeping the configuration around....

Full Story here

they're getting desperate...but still it might be to little to late...if Microsoft decides to pull a price cut too keep up sony's done for imo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm 
Site Contributor

E3 07: 60GB PS3 $499, 80GB due in August

Sony confirms price drop, says new $599 model bundled with MotorStorm coming next month.

Today, Sony confirmed to GameSpot that a fusillade of reports from US retailers had augured last week. As of July 9, the PlayStation 3's North American price point is going south. The next-generation console will cost $499 in the US and $549 in Canada, the same price as the discontinued 20GB model. So far, the price drop is for North America only. "This news does not affect any other PS3 territory," said Dave Karraker, Sony Computer Entertainment America. However, a spokesperson for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe added, "We are making an announcement at E3 on Thursday which will be related to SCEA's announcement."

The new 80GB PS3 bundle.
The price drop announcement was accompanied by more unexpected news: The 80GB PS3, previously only available in South Korea, is also headed stateside. The larger-capacity system will go on sale in August for $599, and will have all the functionality of the 60GB model. To help stifle complaints that $100 might be a bit much to pay for 20GB more of hard disc space, Sony is releasing a "limited edition" bundle which packages the console with the off-road racer MotorStorm, which currently retails for $59.99.

Full story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 pm 
Frequent Member

You forgot this.
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jul07/ ... ty,00.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 pm 
Loyal Member

the.unseen. wrote:

This is what everybody at M$ is doing http://youtube.com/watch?v=6p7ih1ag4_U

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:24 pm 
Site Contributor

E3 07: Show floor draws mixed reactions

SANTA MONICA, Calif.--"This is ****ing insane." That's how a first-time visitor to the Electronic Entertainment Expo summed up last year's E3, but many veterans of the event felt the same way. From May 10-12, 2006, over 60,000 people crammed into the Los Angeles Convention Center, which was temporarily transformed into a deafening, blinding maze of blaring music, whooping sound effects, dazzling neon, and giant screens showing endless loops of gameplay. One exhibitor, NCsoft, was even fined $5,000 when its ear-splitting stage show began to drown out those of its neighbors. When the closing bugle sounded on the last day, many wondered to themselves, "How can E3 possibly get any bigger?"

Well, it couldn't. Two and a half months after E3 2006 ended, its organizing body, the Electronic Software Association, announced changes for the 2007 event. Rechristened the E3 Media and Business Summit, the show would be a much smaller event. Instead of masses of tangentially industry-related attendees stuffing themselves inside multimillion dollar displays at the LACC, the new E3 would only have around 5,000 game developers, publisher staffers, analysts, and media members hopping between a variety of locations in Santa Monica.

To many, the logistics of E3 2007 sounded overly complex. However, after the event unofficially kicked off on Tuesday night, much of it proved relatively simple. Microsoft and Nintendo's press briefings were within a block of one another, and almost all of the hotel suites booked by publishers for private games showings were within a half-mile radius.

Other than Sony's Culver City press event, which required hundreds of reporters to make a mad dash across Los Angeles from Nintendo's event, there was only one sticking point--the Fairmont Miramar. Since the ESA held its back-to-back-to-back third-party press conferences in the Starlight Room, every person attending them was forced to leave at its conclusion. This forced attendees of consecutive events to pack up their bags--or, in many cases, all their video equipment--walk about 15 feet, wait for the room to be "reset," and then reenter the same space. The incessant shuffling caused a cascade of delays at the Fairmont and no end of grumbling from those who were repeatedly displaced.

Full story here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 pm 

its imo already too late.

xbox 360 has the same graphics, better games and is $200 cheaper , with the premium edition! :shock:

even if they make a really good move,microsoft can still win if they lower the price

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:57 pm 
Frequent Member

skulldiver wrote:

xbox 360 has the same graphics, better games and is $200 cheaper , with the premium edition! :shock:

even if they make a really good move,microsoft can still win if they lower the price
Win lol ps3 hasn't been out for a year, and it is supposed to be a 10 year console. So all I have to say is it's not over at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:02 pm 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

Win lol ps3 hasn't been out for a year, and it is supposed to be a 10 year console. So all I have to say is it's not over at all.

10 years...hasnt been 10 months and its rocked by poor sales and already
a price cut :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm 

Quote:
a price cut

QFT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:58 pm 
Frequent Member

satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

Lol one of the reasons for the price cut is it's gonna be discontinued, But from what it seems it's #1 seller right now.
Just watch once games like heavenly sword, uncharted (gonna do real great),
lil big planet, Socom. then next year with MSG4 and Killzone, and more trust me. If you watched E3 you would see that it's got a good line up comming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 pm 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

Lol one of the reasons for the price cut is it's gonna be discontinued, But from what it seems it's #1 seller right now.
lil big planet, Socom. then next year with MSG4 and Killzone, and more trust me. If you watched E3 you would see that it's got a good line up comming.

lol no they dropped the price because it wasnt selling, and they need it
to sell, they discontinued it and droped the price to justify selling the new
80GB unit for $600+
and so what...MGS4 is coming out on the xbox360 as well after the PS3
socom is shit..and the 360 and Wii already have their best games coming
out THIS year.

Sony have no idea what there doing....a new slim line PSP, oh yea...the
firs PSP doesnt sell, so people will run out to buy a new more expensive
version that offeres nothing new :roll: .
When Nintendo realsed the DS and then DS lite it was because there the
biggest selling consoles at the moment. So it makes sence to come out
with a new version to make money. Now with Sony yet again copying
Nintendos ideas, maybe they should of realised that the PSP is shit :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:34 pm 
Loyal Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns

Wii fit!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 pm 
Frequent Member

satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

80GB unit for $600+
out THIS year.

LMAO MGS4 on 360, looks up stuff before you post oh did you even watch E3 I guess not. Hideo Kojima already said it will be PS3 only and will not port any game since he hates it, even Peter Moore said it. And maybe if you looked stuff up you would see the new PSP cost just as much as the one out now. With the feature to
watch you psp movies on tv and more. Do your Farking research. Oh ya like Wii has any good games besides mario cart and metro prime and ssb.
If you looked Haze and URT3 is coming out this year on PS3 and not 360 and URT3 for ps3 will be able to use mods and make your owns maps.
As for the socom sucks comment are you dumb have you even played Socom 2? by far one the best online console shooter. Socom 3 has over 17k people online at night, socom ca has around 20k people on. and then theres the PSP versions which get alot of people to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:23 pm 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

80GB unit for $600+
out THIS year.

LMAO MGS4 on 360, looks up stuff before you post oh did you even watch E3 I guess not. Hideo Kojima already said it will be PS3 only and will not port any game since he hates it, even Peter Moore said it. And maybe if you looked stuff up you would see the new PSP cost just as much as the one out now. With the feature to
watch you psp movies on tv and more. Do your Farking research. Oh ya like Wii has any good games besides mario cart and metro prime and ssb.
If you looked Haze and URT3 is coming out this year on PS3 and not 360 and URT3 for ps3 will be able to use mods and make your owns maps.
As for the socom sucks comment are you dumb have you even played Socom 2? by far one the best online console shooter. Socom 3 has over 17k people online at night, socom ca has around 20k people on. and then theres the PSP versions which get alot of people to.

lol yes i did and do, do my research...and i have been watching this years
E3...for one thing the Sony press confrence was a joke...they packed it
full of fan-boys who cried out for no reason at all...and as for this new PSP...lol
it just whos how stupid Sony are...if people arent buying UMD movies on
it then why would you pay to buy UMD movies or download them to watch
on your TV when almost eveyone now adays has at least a mimiumn of
1 DVD player or PC with softwear that lets you download movies for
free :roll:

Wii has a lot of good games coming out...lol i forget your a stupid
fanboy...who makes a point of saying that only Nintendo have a few good
games coming out...but then does the same for PS3 :roll:
I find it funny how Sony fans still call and say that Nintendo has kiddy
games...yet almost 80% of games on the PS2 were rated ages 3 to 10
and the PS3 has quite a few "cute" games coming out. I mean Sony went
as far as to rip off the Wii-remote with their own cheap version....one
that only has 1/10th of the same functions and lacks even a basic rumble
feature.
Funny how every Sony fanboy was banging on about GTA4, but as soon
as it was realised that it was coming out on the 360 (around or even
before the same time as the PS3) they all shut up about it :roll: .

Look this years E3 is almost as bad as last years for Sony...poor sales,
discontuned production lines and early price cuts have shown that Sony
have really messed up...10 years for the PS3? hell the rate its going be
luck to surive this first year if things carry on like this...and the one place
where the PS3 is actually out selling the Wii/DS is here in the UK and Europe
but yet again Sony screw over its fan base here buy offereing it no 80GB
unit, no price cut, a 4 month delay and a console which lacks the same
softwear the hardwear as the US and Japanesse versions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 am 
Frequent Member

satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:
skulldiver wrote:

80GB unit for $600+
out THIS year.

lol yes i did and do, do my research...and i have been watching this years
E3...for one thing the Sony press confrence was a joke...they packed it
full of fan-boys who cried out for no reason at all...and as for this new PSP...lol
it just whos how stupid Sony are...if people arent buying UMD movies on
it then why would you pay to buy UMD movies or download them to watch
on your TV when almost eveyone now adays has at least a mimiumn of
1 DVD player or PC with softwear that lets you download movies for
free :roll:

Wii has a lot of good games coming out...lol i forget your a stupid
fanboy...who makes a point of saying that only Nintendo have a few good
games coming out...but then does the same for PS3 :roll:
I find it funny how Sony fans still call and say that Nintendo has kiddy
games...yet almost 80% of games on the PS2 were rated ages 3 to 10
and the PS3 has quite a few "cute" games coming out. I mean Sony went
as far as to rip off the Wii-remote with their own cheap version....one
that only has 1/10th of the same functions and lacks even a basic rumble
feature.
Funny how every Sony fanboy was banging on about GTA4, but as soon
as it was realised that it was coming out on the 360 (around or even
before the same time as the PS3) they all shut up about it :roll: .

Look this years E3 is almost as bad as last years for Sony...poor sales,
discontuned production lines and early price cuts have shown that Sony
have really messed up...10 years for the PS3? hell the rate its going be
luck to surive this first year if things carry on like this...and the one place
where the PS3 is actually out selling the Wii/DS is here in the UK and Europe
but yet again Sony screw over its fan base here buy offereing it no 80GB
unit, no price cut, a 4 month delay and a console which lacks the same
softwear the hardwear as the US and Japanesse versions.

Wii is really a joke unless you have friends thats come over all the time.
People even admitted thats when they first played the it's fun but it's so repetitive and boring unless you play with friends alot. If I were into single player game yes I would buy a Wii but alot of people over the age of 14, in euro and North america like online shooters. Not single player. From what I know in Euro sony has a deal a 60gb with 5 movies in Euro. Honestly I could cares less about GTA 4 I really never played them and when I did I just used cheats and just killed people for fun. And no I am not a fan boy I just hate when assholes keep saying sony suck and have no game. When it's only been about for not even a goddamn year. Wait till it's been out for
over 2 years just like the 360. OH and btw the movie part isn't the only difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:54 pm 
Elite Member

Lair will be the Xbox killer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:07 pm 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
People even admitted thats when they first played the it's fun but it's so repetitive and boring unless you play with friends alot. If I were into single player game yes I would buy a Wii but alot of people over the age of 14, in euro and North america like online shooters. Not single player. From what I know in Euro sony has a deal a 60gb with 5 movies in Euro. Honestly I could cares less about GTA 4 I really never played them and when I did I just used cheats and just killed people for fun. And no I am not a fan boy I just hate when assholes keep saying sony suck and have no game. When it's only been about for not even a goddamn year. Wait till it's been out for
over 2 years just like the 360. OH and btw the movie part isn't the only difference.

Lol are you kidding me...the wii is a joke? hahah dude your sony fanboy-ness
is so transparnt. So you think that the Wii is a "joke" unless you play
multi-player games...lol have you even played one? or you just making
stuff up :roll: and what people admited this to you? :? ... :P lol why
dont you play one first...because the Wii actually only has a few multi-player
games but quite a few single player games..so far much better then the
PS3 line up. Oh and "over the age of 14, in euro and North america like
online shooters. Not single player. "
lol what a load of crap..in fact in europe
most people who buy consoles buy them for single player games...why do
you think games like Zelda and metal gear solid are such big sellers over
here. also the average age of gamers in europe is 17 to 25..so please
dont take you and your firends and act like its everyone ok. Because if
you had any idea what you were talking about then you would know that
its most single player games that make the best online games at the
moment (mario strikers, halo, gears of war)...so infact that makes what
you said quite redundent doesnt it :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 pm 
Frequent Member

satman83 wrote:
the.unseen. wrote:

Lol are you kidding me...the wii is a joke? hahah dude your sony fanboy-ness
is so transparnt. So you think that the Wii is a "joke" unless you play
multi-player games...lol have you even played one? or you just making
stuff up :roll: and what people admited this to you? :? ... :P lol why
dont you play one first...because the Wii actually only has a few multi-player
games but quite a few single player games..so far much better then the
PS3 line up. Oh and "over the age of 14, in euro and North america like
online shooters. Not single player. "
lol what a load of crap..in fact in europe
most people who buy consoles buy them for single player games...why do
you think games like Zelda and metal gear solid are such big sellers over
here. also the average age of gamers in europe is 17 to 25..so please
dont take you and your firends and act like its everyone ok. Because if
you had any idea what you were talking about then you would know that
its most single player games that make the best online games at the
moment (mario strikers, halo, gears of war)...so infact that makes what
you said quite redundent doesnt it :P
You Wii fanboy-ness
is sad. I have played Wii and half the games on it are sequels that are at it's like 10th game. I mean they never make new IP's. Saying gears of war single player makes it good shows you don't know nothing. People that have both gears and resistance, all said that Gears single player was so repetitive and easy. Halo isn't the best online game right now since halo 3 isn't out yet. Do you see counter strike with single player? Alot of games now are gonna be made online only. And from your comment before about the 80 gig sku for euro, the head of euro sony said he didn't want to bring it out because it's only 20 gig difference. So don't blame all of sony. Nintendo likes screwing up games I mean mario party was an awesome game now they made that game the most boring game ever imo. You can go play you Mario games, while I play Haze, UT3, uncharted, socom and little big planet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:55 pm 
Site Contributor

the.unseen. wrote:
You Wii fanboy-ness
is sad. I have played Wii and half the games on it are sequels that are at it's like 10th game. I mean they never make new IP's. Saying gears of war single player makes it good shows you don't know nothing. People that have both gears and resistance, all said that Gears single player was so repetitive and easy. Halo isn't the best online game right now since halo 3 isn't out yet. Do you see counter strike with single player? Alot of games now are gonna be made online only. And from your comment before about the 80 gig sku for euro, the head of euro sony said he didn't want to bring it out because it's only 20 gig difference. So don't blame all of sony. Nintendo likes screwing up games I mean mario party was an awesome game now they made that game the most boring game ever imo. You can go play you Mario games, while I play Haze, UT3, uncharted, socom and little big planet.

First of all if your going to copy words i use "Wii fanboy-ness" makes no
sense at all by itself :roll: ...also your saying that "all said that Gears single player was so repetitive and easy" lol are you insance? is that
way it was voted as the best game of last year??? do you know anything?
resitance is repective FPS while gears is a fresh and fun 3RD person...oh
yea thats right..maybe if you had an idea what you were saying then you
would know that gears is one of a few 3RD person shooters out there
while resitance is a boring generic game, dime-a-dozen :roll: .
And i ever said halo was the best online game at the moment...i was just
point a HUGE flaw in your theory that single player games dont make
good online games....oh and FYI halo3 beta mutliplayers is like gold dust
everyone is playing it ok :P .
Also saying that every game on the wii is a sequal or the "10th" is joke
coming from sony fanboys who get excited at the though of "UT3" the 7th
game in the series...oh so funny how sony fanboys can only bring up
how all nintendo games are the same series...yet ironicly this is a huge
misconception...as nintendo only has 3 main returning games while sony
has FF (30 games in the series :shock: .. :P )

Thing is Nintendo has always made games full of content, games that
are good on early all lvls....while Sony makes games that may indeed look
good but are in truth quite bad. Just because a game doesnt have guns, or
explosions doesnt mean that its a "kiddy" game. Because if you cant see
or realise that then you dont know shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:15 am 
Chronicle Writer

MrJoey wrote:

lols.....your funny

theres nothing that sony can do that could be considered an anything killer

i bet when Lair comes out no one will even care...i wouldn't be surprised if they decide to port it to 360 later just to make up for the sales lose they had by making a PS3 exclusive, no one does that anymore all the bg players all pulling there PS3 exclusives i wish ppl would stop pretending like its not the PS3's fault its doing terrible and that it'll pick up later on. Those are the same ppl who were all over the PS3 when they heard about it and are now disspointed that they banked on the wrong system

:roll:

Wii>360>Xbox>PS2>PS3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:28 am 
Loyal Member

XemnasXD wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

lols.....your funny

i bet when Lair comes out no one will even care...i wouldn't be surprised if they decide to port it to 360 later just to make up for the sales lose they had by making a PS3 exclusive, no one does that anymore all the bg players all pulling there PS3 exclusives i wish ppl would stop pretending like its not the PS3's fault its doing terrible and that it'll pick up later on. Those are the same ppl who were all over the PS3 when they heard about it and are now disspointed that they banked on the wrong system

Wii>360>Xbox>PS2>PS3

If you wanna talk about sales and not just random opinions, ps2 is outselling the 360 and ps3 has sold more than 360 ever since the price drop. Wii is mainly selling off of price. Sure it's fun but 250 compared to 500-600 is a steal.

Every system has had games with content, and on all levels. Face the facts, these game and console threads are nothing but flames on the system you don't favor.

http://communities.canada.com/shareit/b ... -drop.aspx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:23 am 
Chronicle Writer

Skitsefrenik wrote:
XemnasXD wrote:
MrJoey wrote:

lols.....your funny

Wii>360>Xbox>PS2>PS3

If you wanna talk about sales and not just random opinions, ps2 is outselling the 360 and ps3 has sold more than 360 ever since the price drop. Wii is mainly selling off of price. Sure it's fun but 250 compared to 500-600 is a steal.

Every system has had games with content, and on all levels. Face the facts, these game and console threads are nothing but flames on the system you don't favor.

http://communities.canada.com/shareit/b ... -drop.aspx

hey R-Tard that was my OPINION the only reason i didn't add dreamcast and game cube was because i never owned one :roll:

stop being so defensive not everyones out to compare charts and get into a heated debate with you besides everything i said about PS3 losing 3rd party support was true so go try your flame on someone else ok guy and lets not act stupid here everyone been saying from the beginning that the PS3's price was a Huge turn off i bet those sales would do i nice reversal if microsoft cut 100$ off the 360 price tag same fro gamecube i still don't expect much from sony and in the end they will lose this console war because even if they over take the 360 in sales they're miles away from the Wii

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:15 am 
Elite Member

Your English is shit, you aren't worthy of my notice. Only thing I saw in that jumble of text, was something about price reduce of gamecube. You do realize that it costs $100 correct? PS2 costs $120, and it sells more these days, than gamecube ever has sold. Go retake English 101, learn not to overreact to a disagreement, then talk to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:14 pm 
Chronicle Writer

MrJoey wrote:
Your English is shit, you aren't worthy of my notice. Only thing I saw in that jumble of text, was something about price reduce of gamecube. You do realize that it costs $100 correct? PS2 costs $120, and it sells more these days, than gamecube ever has sold. Go retake English 101, learn not to overreact to a disagreement, then talk to me.

oh no he came at my english :roll:
find something else to make you feel adequate ok

and i hope you understand the hypocrisy of saying im not worth your notice while you reply to something i wrote...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:17 pm 
Elite Member

If you call scanning a post hoping to see something legible, then sure, I'm a hypocrite.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 611 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next