Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: AkillerNXC botting still.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 pm 
Banned User

i cant post in exposed botters obviously... u can see the screenshots of this from topic long ago viewtopic.php?f=9&t=87300 however admins said he wasnt a member here so did nothing.. funny is it so hard to do a user search? he has 250+ posts.. even using the same name as the screenshot here lol.. anyways just thought id post back since i see akiller moved to venus and still pretends to be legit with babysitting his bot after he got caught on babel.. notice the "PURE LEGIT" union logo in screenshot.. LAUGH.

Post subject: Re: AkillerNXC botting still.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 pm 

Didn't this just get locked on another forum? Ok u both bot so what? goodbye now :P

TyrantKing Rogue/Warrior 2X
Guild:Fable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm 
Banned User

SoAyame wrote:
Didn't this just get locked on another forum? Ok u both bot so what? goodbye now :P

ya we both bot but akiller still posts on this forum acting like hes legit so thought id show it again ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 pm 

hihihe2 wrote:
SoAyame wrote:

ya we both bot but akiller still posts on this forum acting like hes legit so thought id show it again ;)

I never saw him on Venus but i know of him he had the pic of Misa Campo on his stig GOT DAMN SHE IS FINE but I'm not shocked to see ppl in Venus be like i mean SRO is a boring ass grindfest

TyrantKing Rogue/Warrior 2X
Guild:Fable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 pm 
Banned User

SoAyame wrote:
hihihe2 wrote:
SoAyame wrote:

I never saw him on Venus but i know of him he had the pic of Misa Campo on his stig GOT DAMN SHE IS FINE but I'm not shocked to see ppl in Venus be like i mean SRO is a boring ass grindfest

those screenshot r from server babel, he moved to venus after he got caught botting on babel and couldnt pretend to be legit anymore. his name on venus is AkillerX. anyway babel is the server to be at, 100% bots:) only about 5 people who actually pretend to be legit and those are the ones who get powerlvld by bots thinknig its legit ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 am 
Loyal Member

Took you over 7 months to figure out how to get passed the previous ban you got? Sad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:21 am 
Forum Legend

huh...so what happened?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 am 
Banned User

RogueKiller wrote:
Took you over 7 months to figure out how to get passed the previous ban you got? Sad.

retards like you make me laugh when they try to act like they are smart. it hasnt taken me anytime only the admins delete the topic everytime like they already have done in the Venus server section of the forums already.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:08 am 
Loyal Member

hihihe2 wrote:
RogueKiller wrote:

retards like you make me laugh when they try to act like they are smart. it hasnt taken me anytime only the admins delete the topic everytime like they already have done in the Venus server section of the forums already.

I'm not the one thats using a fake name to hide my real identity.
You can see mine.
<------
I'm not the kind that uses alternate names for the internet unlike you. I can talk shit using one name. I know you have been banned. I don't know who you are but I do know as much that you were caught botting by a member here. You pretend not to know but thats unlikely. People don't just show up at a forum with intentions of banning someone without knowing anything about the forum or pretend to anyways.
You truely are a pathetic low life. No doubts about it.

Also to your point (sadly) he probably did bot. You can take a look at his rev6 profile if you wish to find further evidence. But unlike you I'm not that lifeless to come onto a forum with intentions of getting people banned like you so claim to do.

By the way I'm done arguing with you. Just realized I was wasting my time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 am 
Forum God

If he rerolled on Venus and was legit and it's been over 90 day's then this information is null and void.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 am 

Can I just point out even though I'm sure this is going to get deleted that in the ss's there's not one of you trying to talk to him just him in zerk next to a wall. That proves that he can stand next to a wall ohshi-.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:33 am 
Banned User

Nyx wrote:
Can I just point out even though I'm sure this is going to get deleted that in the ss's there's not one of you trying to talk to him just him in zerk next to a wall. That proves that he can stand next to a wall ohshi-.

learn about the game before you look like an idiot. you can clearly tell theres a mage behind the wall and see from the animation of the wings hes running into it back and forth, and theres no text coz its blacked out because of my bot messages ;) anyways anyone who isnt completly retarded like this guy can obviously tell his bot is running into the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:01 am 
Forum Legend

Where did he touch your tralala?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]