Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Farewell, SRF...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 am 
Common Member

Goodluck SG. I will keep in touch with you through my sister lol.

So I created a simfile for a song which the title kinda matches Mom.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 am 
Loyal Member

MrTwilliger wrote:
I make this post, too, as an old member who doesn't visit SRF anymore.

Same for me. It's been around 2 years since I last came to this site and I'm glad to see that it's still up and running.

It's sad to see you are leaving SRF, the place that always felt like a sanctuary against all the BS that was going on at the game, where one would be able to find people with so much passion about it and often willing to help and guide those who asked for it. Sure, as in any community there where complains and people difficult to deal with but you always seemed to be able to keep your cool and enforce a set of rules that aimed to allow this place to stay as the best forum about SRO out there (at least in many people's opinions).

One thing I remember dearly was reading your guide about making a character with a hybrid build. As a newcomer, the simple and clear way the guide was written helped me a lot when I started playing the game more seriously. That alone made me respect you from the start and, after becoming an active member, that respect didn't fade.

This will probably be my last post here, just as MrTwilliger's, I actually stopped by today because I saw something about SRO mentioned in Gamespot and eventually ended up here.

Goodbye, and be sure to have a good time with whatever it is you'll do from now on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 pm 

well i never knew u much or either agreed with the eb thing.. but still, i know the good things u've done in this forum..
Best of wishes ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7