Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Explanation please?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 am 
Forum Legend

Jstar1 wrote:
^hypocrites because everybody likes crumpets but then after he gets banned, none of his fans leave to follow him. Eervybody care's about crumpets but after that he gets banned no one cares enough to leave SRF with him. Thats hypocritical.

Theres a backlash from the non mods with these "bring crumpets back" sigs. What mod wouldnt be angry about this? your trying to keep the place nice by banning people who don't follow the rules but people don't like it because crumpets is an "old" member and someone that "everybody likes". Don't you think thats immature? Excluding some people from the rules because they are funny and a veteran member? And it shouldn't be funny if what ruyi says is true about crumpets. If he was rude and mean then its a good thing he got banned

Right, So I liked Crumpets, he got banned, I should get myself banned to? Or just leave? This has NOTHING to do with being a hypocrite. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Stay out of something, when you have nothing valuable and correct to offer. Basically your making your own defenition of thing, to make a (poor) point.

I liked a lot of banned people, staying here doesn't make me a hypocrite. Probably just annoying to several people.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 pm 

Why are you even getting angry at me? I was simply trying to put into words the perspective of a mod. Wouldn't you be angry as ruyi if your trying to keep SRF civil by banning a rude person, but then everybody hates you and complains because you banned a "cool and veteran" member? I think thats why a lot of mods left their mod jobs because its hard for them to objectively tell people what their doing wrong, especially if they are their friends. I thought modding would be fun, but its actually a really hard thing to do if you have a lot of close non-mod friends.

And its funny that your getting angry at me and not ruyi. I was simply trying to explain what ruyi wrote, so in a way your attacks are directed at ruyi, not me.

TBH, your following crumpets' footsteps. You've treated me like shit ever since I came here and I've put up with it without making a big deal out of it to the mods. It seems to me you flame whoever writes stuff you don't like to read. At this rate, your gonna attract attention from the mods and you'll end up getting banned yourself. If your an old member you should know yourself that excessive and unnecessary flaming is grounds for getting banned. Look at crumpets if you think that is a unenforced rule.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 pm 
Ex-Staff

Enough.

Jstar1, I appreciate the efforts of trying to explain my point of view on this, but clearly you are wasting your precious time.
To the others, cry as much as you want, whoever gets a deserved ban, will not be unbanned.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm 
can you guys just pleeaaaasseee get the fuck of ruyi's back?

everybody knows the mods here enforce the rules and that all bans we
have done so far were totally legit bans. i have no idea why some
people keep questioning that, or want to know an exact reason for
some member's ban. they got banned, they will not be unbanned and
that's that. and some people are on their way to get themselves
banned not too long from now.

and priam, change your signature. we don't allow people to put
blackfox quotes in their sigs either. same goes for the others
with a similar sig thnx.

damn i'm so stressed out!

EDIT: Priam got a 1 day ban after refusing the removal of his
sig up to 3 times. should give our admins well enough time to
remove it through the admin board.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3