Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Okay so maybe I can be helped
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I recently downloaded Silk Road 2 days ago.
But upon getting the game started EVERY server was full.
So I set out to trump this foe and let my computer stay on all throughout the night.
When I was finally logged in I created my character.
I started and got to the screen where it's like "Welcome" blah blah blah and I get disconnected from the server...
Suggestions?
Or should I give up?

Post subject: Re: Okay so maybe I can be helped
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 am 
Loyal Member

you can keep trying... you will really like this game
or you can quit.. its up to you if you can wait for the LONG login times =)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 am 
Loyal Member

If you havent played the game yet, keep it that way. But if you cant help yourself then all you can do is keep trying to get in then finally buy a premium i guess.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

But there is no way to remedy this situation?
Okay let me ask this, I live in Ohio.
What would be the best server for me?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:58 pm 
Forum God

non unless you get along well with turks, lil kids and people who cheat and rub it in your face that they are better then you other then that its a good game compared to most free mmos

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am 
Forum God

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
non unless you get along well with turks, lil kids and people who cheat and rub it in your face that they are better then you other then that its a good game compared to most free mmos

ye, its just the company behind it that destroying it.

I would suggest the OP to join cSRO(chinese SRO) or kSRO(korean SRO), where you have instant access to the servers. Get yourself an avatar and write something in the Location field in the Profile and ask for help in Other SRO Versions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 am 
Forum God

HejsaN wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

I would suggest the OP to join cSRO(chinese SRO) or kSRO(korean SRO), where you have instant access to the servers. Get yourself an avatar and write something in the Location field in the Profile and ask for help in Other SRO Versions.

honestly its so far beyond the company destroying it i wouldnt complain, to start off with when playing its easy to blame them but they had a incredibly rapidly growing game outside their own country, bots are like macros hard to spot from a coders side sure you could track players movements and such but with over 300,000+ members doing this for each one would burden the servers, and yes profits come into it aswell, but imagine how empty the game would be without all them players even if they are bots it would lose its appeal and people would quit simple as, on the other hand if they antisipated such success and had funds to put into maintaining it which they didnt have item mall at the start maybe things would be different but not as its a free to play game bot companys target it so its always going to be difficult

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

HejsaN wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

How would I go about doing this AND would I be able to understand everything?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm 

Go with Csro, low populated servers and you will be able to understand everything with a small pk2 edit. There are some topics here about how to register for csro.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=105507

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 am 
Frequent Member

ISro its a great game, i belive you should give it a chances and you will see that it is a great game, you will enjoy your self, get to meet alot of people from all around the world. But like every other game it has its issues which i belive honostly they will fix. I love sro, Im addicted to it(not as use to but) and i love playing and having fun with some buddys of mine in it. All I got say is Enjoy it and stay Legit!

<----- Belive me! I been playing for 3 years and Im still playing it.

|Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 am 
Veteran Member

Achilles990 wrote:
ISro its a great game, i belive you should give it a chances and you will see that it is a great game, you will enjoy your self, get to meet alot of people from all around the world. But like every other game it has its issues which i belive honostly they will fix. I love sro, Im addicted to it(not as use to but) and i love playing and having fun with some buddys of mine in it. All I got say is Enjoy it and stay Legit!

PLEASE do not lead the newbie down that road... If you really have been playing it for 3 years, how can you possibly still think they will fix it. Same shit every year, temp bot bans when they have global attention through GNGWC, than instant oops what bot, we see only $$. SRO never gonna change, either like it or hate it, but don't tell the newbie there's a chance they will fix it.

To the OP, go away, far far away, and play something else. My friends ask me what I'm playing and I'm like, something you don't want to play. You'd have to be an asshole friend to get your friends hooked on this shitty game.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am 
Forum God

Goseki wrote:
Achilles990 wrote:

PLEASE do not lead the newbie down that road... If you really have been playing it for 3 years, how can you possibly still think they will fix it. Same shit every year, temp bot bans when they have global attention through GNGWC, than instant oops what bot, we see only $$. SRO never gonna change, either like it or hate it, but don't tell the newbie there's a chance they will fix it.

To the OP, go away, far far away, and play something else. My friends ask me what I'm playing and I'm like, something you don't want to play. You'd have to be an asshole friend to get your friends hooked on this shitty game.

Got to agree with ya, but there is other versions of SRO that doesnt have this problems, like cSRO or kSRO, if a friend of mine wanted to start play SRO I would advice them to play on one of those two versions but my friends just lol'd at me when I mentioned SRO, some tried it when it was new, they got tired after level 20 because they felt "dang, this game is going to be grindy" and quited, now most of them play Jade Dynasty or wait for Mortal Online.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 pm 
Frequent Member

Goseki wrote:

So I guess im an asshole then. Why dont you let this guy give it a try and give his OWN opinion? Btw you never know what Joymax is going do, they may fix it or they may not this game still better then other games out there and im still haveing hell of alot of fun playing this game,and i will incorage others to play this game. And Wong you forgot to put next to turks and kids "dumbshits" there alot of thouse in sro too but good thing there easy to ignor!

|Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 am 
Loyal Member

Unless you plan on dropping 30-50 Dollars a month to play this game legitly, or 60-80 unlegitly i dont reccomend playing this game AT ALL.

If you truly wanna play join Ksro with the Venus legits, its the only way you will truly enjoy this game legitly.

Playing Jade Dynasty
2x Lupin Wdfmymoney