Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Change some layouts of the web page, Admin come read please!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 am 
Site Contributor

I have subscribed to many forums, nd this is one of the very rare which does not have different layouts / skins. Maybe some people prefer red to white or black to white, i dont know everybodies taste but it would be nice to have some changes done to this site, although I do not have many posts, is because I don't seem to have the need to post, I love reading what people have to cry and scream about joymax / silkroad, and it woud be nice to chage some of the websites color. And it would be cool once in a while to change the banner at the top of the page.. the woman is fine, 8) but aint the Silkroad Online Forums bit a bit boring? I see by the number of posts, this is one of the most populated Silkroad forums, and I personally think that many users would find it cool to see some major color / banner changes... And maybe have a selection in the profile page where custumers can chose their own personal likes of how th website looks. Maybe the web site host you guys are using does not allow different colors on the web page, but maybe there is and it would be cool... just some suggestion to you guys, mods, and dmins ^^ :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:21 am 
Elite Member

Leave mother SRF alone.

The option to change the look of SRF is a nice idea...I like it.

But generally...mother SRF stays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:11 am 
Site Contributor

Read what i said... the woman looks great, but the banner at the TOP, not the LEFT corner, would be kind of nice to change