Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: "Smart" guy made me kill him, what am I supposed 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:07 am 
I had the white tiger cape on me and I was going fight a guy named Assasinader, who was wearing the orange cape, just 4 fun 2 see if I was better than him. He saw that I was running towards him and just beforeI began 2 load the powerful punch with my spear, he takes the cape off, died and said 2 bad for you, and then everyone killed me :x Man that just aint fun at all. I don't wanna hunt monsters 4 ever and/or be killed by everyone and go down half a lvl. Do somebody know another way of getting the murder status 2 go away and do somone have a good idea how I can trace this guy and make him pay BADLY without getting into the murder status. (by the way can I kill the n00b's who attack me or do I then become a dubble murder)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:48 am 
Veteran Member

If anybody is attacking you without a cape, then you can attack them without being penalized. You can attack them as long as their names are purple or red. I thought i saw sumwhere in the SRO help guide that u can actually pay to get it off at the hunter guild guy. I dunno maybe i was dreaming or sumthing. Otherwise you have no choice but to fight monsters. Myabe you can just like a noob then do the same thing as he did to you hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:07 am 
Frequent Member

You can stop this happening by using a quick attack like Cold Wave Arrest. Casts instantly and causes 1 damage, which is enough to force them to keep their cape on for another 20 seconds. Damage them before they remove their cape and you should be fine to move in for the kill.

If you didn't even begin attacking him before he removed his cape, too bad. Be quicker and smarter in future. :)

Post subject: Whatever:P
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:06 pm 
At least I got a good 32 lvl armor out of it ILoIL. And I havent been killed yet. (tho some n00bs keep's attacking me and I loose like 3 hp each time LoL :D ) Do anyone know if im allowed 2 kill ppl that attack me if im a murderer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:44 pm 
Man, here is a stupid guy, D_M_C, I tell him what have hapenned and he cant speak english and he sais some spanish shit and continue 2 follow me and taking 20 hp per punch and in the end he killed me because I was empty of hpups and I didnt know if i become a dubble murderer if i kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:47 pm 
Addicted Member

Quote:
He saw that I was running towards him and just beforeI began 2 load the powerful punch with my spear, he takes the cape off, died and said 2 bad for you, and then everyone killed me.

That sucks, but I think I'll try it on someone myself all the same :D

I thought you had to have the cape on for a certain time before removing it though, unless you can remove it without being hit first.

"Your a pushy little bastard ain't ya, but I like that.. I like that!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:59 pm 
Frequent Member

Once you become Murderer status, you'll see the number of points you've accumulated underneath your hp/mp bars. Killing more innocent people as a murderer earns you even more points.

Points do not go away by waiting.
Staying in a town will gradually drain your hp untill you die. Again, waiting won't stop this happening.

You can lose points through the following:
Killing monsters- slowest option, but not penalty to you.
Getting killed by monsters- loses a fair amount of points, but you also lose a fair amount of xp and sp.
Finally, getting killed by players- quickest way to remove your points, but you will lose a shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitload of xp and sp.

Now, listen carefully, because this is the most important consequence of being a murderer: if you die, you have a chance of dropping a random item out of your inventory, and this INCLUDES equipped items, but EXCLUDES your equipped weapon. If you don't want to lose your pots, your loot, your jewelry or equipment, store everything in a town storage before venturing out to get yourself killed or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:16 pm 
Valued Member

I don't think it excludes your weapon =P.

try going naked with nothing in your inventory + equip except weapon...i believe sooner or later it'd drop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:00 pm 
Frequent Member

Your equipped weapon will never drop. It's the only exception.

If your weapon was sitting in your inventory, then yes, it would drop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:18 am 
Valued Member

is your source reliable ? send a linky i want to read it too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:21 am 
Advanced Member

i've run around in my seckseh pants with just my spear after PKing a kser, your weapon will never drop.

they can't leave you defenceless can they

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:50 am 
Forum God

No well lets just hope not when the servers are open

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.