Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Giving away over 1 bill on Xian to benefit a legit guild :)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 am 
Frequent Member

Well, since I've now officially moved over to Venus, I think it's safe to say that I won't be coming back to Xian. My lvl 53 wizard/cleric has a lot of stuff sitting in the storage and since gold and stuff isn't transferrable...i'm gonna give it to the legits 8)

What I have to offer:
-150M+ in gold
-All holiday items (GDFS,Santa sets, various santa pieces, rudolphs, earth ghost masks)
-2 storage pgs. of lucky stones (8D,7D)
-A lot of elements
-A few sun items, euro som/sos 5d lite armor set, pimped staffs 32-52
-Equipment
-A lot of 64-72 +5-7 items

AND

20 monster scrolls + 5 pandora's boxes, but i wish for these NOT TO BE SOLD, GUILD/UNION EVENTS ONLY PLEASE :)

I would like to join the legit guild first, so i can hand items out individually to those in need....

So...just leave the guild name, proof of legitness, and a reason. Thanks.

P.S. I did consider just popping all the monster scrolls and pandoras, make a vid, post it on youtube, and keep the rest....but then I thought...I've been greedy enough on Xian...spending most of my time doing alchemy and making +7 weapons while I shulda been out grinding...so I'm stopping that...learning to share more on Venus as well... :love:

iContagious - 81

ZSZC:
iPewPewUQQ - 63 Bower

Iris :
Star_L1ght - 59 Rogue/Warrior

Venus:
TR_ousers 57 Rogue/Bard

Post subject: Re: Giving away over 1 bill on Xian to benefit a legit guild :)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:59 am 
Banned User

I am making a guild called KungFu and I have been thinking about this for a long time. My proof of being legit is being on SRF. SRF is legit and if your on it you are legit. If you aren't legit, you will be banned sometime. The reason I think you should benefit me is because I am a noob, level 20. I have also played Venus and I was level 48 but I quit due to the lack of parties. And, I have no gold at all. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:01 am 
Frequent Member

ShadoMagican wrote:
I am making a guild called KungFu and I have been thinking about this for a long time. My proof of being legit is being on SRF. SRF is legit and if your on it you are legit. If you aren't legit, you will be banned sometime. The reason I think you should benefit me is because I am a noob, level 20. I have also played Venus and I was level 48 but I quit due to the lack of parties. And, I have no gold at all. Thank you for your time.

Argh, the point of making this thread in the first place was so that I don't end up giving 1 Bill to one individual...that's why i put it under guilds section...so it could benefit a legit guild..like a full lvl 5 legit guild with many legits in it who could all get like 20m ea or something...

iContagious - 81

ZSZC:
iPewPewUQQ - 63 Bower

Iris :

Venus:
TR_ousers 57 Rogue/Bard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 am 
Banned User

Oh, then give me 20m and then when I get more members, give them gold?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 am 
Loyal Member

hey trousers, its MedPackMike from Venus here.
my guild Kokiri is a bunch of bot hunters, we're mostly the ones responsible for the bot bannings on srf. we'd make sure everythin goes to a good cause, whether it b for nub's gear, or for plvlin them, etc
other than us and the rest of BHA i dont know of any legit guilds left on xian.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:06 pm 
Common Member

ShadoMagican wrote:

sorry, posting in a forum does not make one "legit". Be careful brother.

S/S Nuker - I hate to get bored hehehe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:23 pm 

mike2007 wrote:

hi Mike! missed you playing in venus recently...you've gone back to xian? hey TR, give Mike all your stuff on the condition that he plays more on venus! jk^^

anyways, hope to party with you again in venus and tank those mobs to save my skinny wiz @$$... :wink:

laters! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 pm 
Advanced Member

I think the guild Kokiri deserves it plus you know they are 100% legit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:15 pm 
Loyal Member

greeneye wrote:
mike2007 wrote:

hi Mike! missed you playing in venus recently...you've gone back to xian? hey TR, give Mike all your stuff on the condition that he plays more on venus! jk^^

anyways, hope to party with you again in venus and tank those mobs to save my skinny wiz @$$... :wink:

yea im stickin with xian. Venus BH doesnt seem to care about all the great friends theyve left behind on xian, and thats not my style.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 pm 
Banned User

Guild: Vashtein
Proof: http://www.rev6.com/guild.asp?guild=Velshtein
All Legits, No bots
we are really poor right now and need some $ for the guild to be level 4. We created this guild for about 2 years now, level 3 102 %. Maybe with your stuffs we can actually be stronger. idk. couple of our guild mates quited after they got hacked, i would share with them to make them come back, we are so lonely :cry:

Veelox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:03 pm 
Frequent Member

mike2007 wrote:
greeneye wrote:
mike2007 wrote:

yea im stickin with xian. Venus BH doesnt seem to care about all the great friends theyve left behind on xian, and thats not my style.

Lol...I didn't make any great friends in Spartans...actually, RavenNight got pissed at me bc I said wtf to his wife >.> (wasn't even about her, she was just a 3rd person in some ventrillo guild chat stuff)

It's too bad you're going to Xian :(

I'll log on later in Xian and talk to you...I'll probably leave it in your care...

Screen Names: MoMs_NuKeR and ib_6_ub_9

iContagious - 81

ZSZC:
iPewPewUQQ - 63 Bower

Iris :

Venus:
TR_ousers 57 Rogue/Bard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:04 pm 
Frequent Member

raysisfenix wrote:
Guild: Vashtein
Proof: http://www.rev6.com/guild.asp?guild=Velshtein
All Legits, No bots
we are really poor right now and need some $ for the guild to be level 4. We created this guild for about 2 years now, level 3 102 %. Maybe with your stuffs we can actually be stronger. idk. couple of our guild mates quited after they got hacked, i would share with them to make them come back, we are so lonely :cry:

Veelox

I'll give you 20M to lvl up the guild, I'll try pming that guild list from Rev6 when I'm on, my sn's are listed in the above post

iContagious - 81

ZSZC:
iPewPewUQQ - 63 Bower

Iris :

Venus:
TR_ousers 57 Rogue/Bard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:19 pm 
Banned User

mike2007 wrote:
my guild Kokiri is a bunch of bot hunters, we're mostly the ones responsible for the bot bannings on srf. we'd make sure everythin goes to a good cause, whether it b for nub's gear, or for plvlin them, etc

o really, they arent fully legit! some of them are using loader/softmod! Sacchin admitted to me that she has been using softmod, and Flawless_ from the guild told me that he got softmod from Sacchin,(got kicked from Kokiri because my bro gave me his char cuz he quitted and that char is their enemy, so i got into a conflict and got her to admit she used softmod :>) now to look for a ss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 am 

Legit guild+union here, only not as active in bothunting as Kokiri as we feel its a waste of time.

We lay low and just enjoy the game as it is, grinding together is what makes it fun :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:11 am 
Addicted Member

ChilliN wrote:
mike2007 wrote:

o really, they arent fully legit! some of them are using loader/softmod! Sacchin admitted to me that she has been using softmod, and Flawless_ from the guild told me that he got softmod from Sacchin,(got kicked from Kokiri because my bro gave me his char cuz he quitted and that char is their enemy, so i got into a conflict and got her to admit she used softmod :>) now to look for a ss

I've never admitted to using anything softmod EVER. All of 0x33 can go **** themselves. I hope every guild with their emblem gets banned someday soon lol I don't need a loader, I never logout or I have a premium on. Best way to beat traffic and I only play on Sacchiai. I know you're f0er/Highlight/ChillarN (Stormwall's characters). Don't be pissed because I wouldn't let you add f0er (A botted character with a bad rep) to Kokiri. I originally kicked Highlight due to inactivity. You find those screen shots of me "admitting to using softmod" I'm really interested in seeing them as well =) You're just another closet botter holding a grudge we're gonna nail eventually and now I finally know your srf name.

f0er - NIKE - KokiriIsGay - http://www.rev6.com/player.asp?id=166766

NO_SILK_4_ME wrote:
Lol...I didn't make any great friends in Spartans...actually, RavenNight got pissed at me bc I said wtf to his wife >.> (wasn't even about her, she was just a 3rd person in some ventrillo guild chat stuff)

RavenNight is busy converting his wife to Botism(?)

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

Last edited by Sacchin on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 am 

You know it's very hard to check people who are getting plvled if its a bot or not

I'm on vent with djie all the time, i already told him to stop and he did, we will not ban for getting plvl by a bot unless it repeatedly happens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 am 
Addicted Member

[SW]Hellraider wrote:
You know it's very hard to check people who are getting plvled if its a bot or not

I'm on vent with djie all the time, i already told him to stop and he did, we will not ban for getting plvl by a bot unless it repeatedly happens

Understandable, it happens. It's just that he said he didn't care if Lich was botting.

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 am 

Sacchin wrote:
[SW]Hellraider wrote:

Understandable, it happens. It's just that he said he didn't care if Lich was botting.

He knows the rules and i told him to start caring

It's pretty hard to find a takla taxi which isn't a bot -.-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:44 am 
Addicted Member

[SW]Hellraider wrote:
Sacchin wrote:
[SW]Hellraider wrote:

He knows the rules and i told him to start caring

It's pretty hard to find a takla taxi which isn't a bot -.-

I'll remove those s/s's then =)

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 pm 
Banned User

Sacchin wrote:
I've never admitted to using anything softmod EVER. All of 0x33 can go **** themselves. I hope every guild with their emblem gets banned someday soon lol I don't need a loader, I never logout or I have a premium on. Best way to beat traffic and I only play on Sacchiai. I know you're f0er/Highlight/ChillarN (Stormwall's characters). Don't be pissed because I wouldn't let you add f0er (A botted character with a bad rep) to Kokiri. I originally kicked Highlight due to inactivity. You find those screen shots of me "admitting to using softmod" I'm really interested in seeing them as well =) You're just another closet botter holding a grudge we're gonna nail eventually and now I finally know your srf name.

well i remember you said that you have removed your softmod folders.
and yeah, im really intrested how you are going to nail me when im not a botter.
and f0er is not StormWall's char, it was my brothers but stormwall was playing on it sometimes and now ma bro gave it to me cuz he quitted.
and you kicked HighLight because of inactivity, i just couldnt log on to it because of the traffic, was using my fast computer for f0er, and still was going to powerlevel it i told you, your guild doesnt have over 30 members anyway, and ma grant name is totally right homeboy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:34 pm 
Elite Member

ChilliN wrote:
Sacchin wrote:

and yeah, im really intrested how you are going to nail me when im not a botter.
and f0er is not StormWall's char, it was my brothers but stormwall was playing on it sometimes and now ma bro gave it to me cuz he quitted.
and you kicked HighLight because of inactivity, i just couldnt log on to it because of the traffic, was using my fast computer for f0er, and still was going to powerlevel it i told you, your guild doesnt have over 30 members anyway, and ma grant name is totally right homeboy.

lol just shut up, or get the proof, so basically shut up since there is none~

Your almost as bad as sirshadowcat lol, "I reported you to joymax, youll be banned soon", riiiiiiight.

Botters and their lies ~_~.

Anyway, I guess if you wanna give it to a legit guild, one of emin the BHA or Shockwave would be good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:13 pm 
Banned User

DarkJackal wrote:
ChilliN wrote:
Sacchin wrote:

lol just shut up, or get the proof, so basically shut up since there is none~

Your almost as bad as sirshadowcat lol, "I reported you to joymax, youll be banned soon", riiiiiiight.

Botters and their lies ~_~.

Anyway, I guess if you wanna give it to a legit guild, one of emin the BHA or Shockwave would be good.

ok get a proof of me botting plz i want to see it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 pm 
Addicted Member

ChilliN wrote:
Sacchin wrote:

Never ever said/say I use anything of softmod, because I don't and never will lol Screenshots plz?
Stormwall has botted on that character. It's tainted lol
What stopped you from leaving me a pm about inactivity here or Kokiri forums?
We have 40+ members atm kthx, I'm a girl and you're just a whiny bitch. Get over it and go sign up on the emo forums.

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm 
Elite Member

ChilliN wrote:
ok get a proof of me botting plz i want to see it

Keep botting and we will, were not the ones randomly saying you bot though, you said there's ss, accusing sacch of using something which she doesn't, nothin else to say bout that?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:00 pm 
Banned User

Sacchin wrote:
ChilliN wrote:
Sacchin wrote:

Never ever said/say I use anything of softmod, because I don't and never will lol Screenshots plz?
Stormwall has botted on that character. It's tainted lol
What stopped you from leaving me a pm about inactivity here or Kokiri forums?
We have 40+ members atm kthx, I'm a girl and you're just a whiny bitch. Get over it and go sign up on the emo forums.

hahah you are the whiny bitch , and i was inactive for 5days, i dont call that inactivity that you should get kicked for -> and it seems like you are loving yourself flower girl

->>>>> <<Do not post anything personal without permission. - Ru>>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm 
Addicted Member

You were inactive for weeks even the rest of the guild complained and do you think I care if you post my pic here? What's that suppose to do? I'm an artist I like to draw on my pictures. I'm confused as to what this even implies lol

Where are those screen shots?? I'm still waiting.

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:16 pm 
Elite Member

ChilliN wrote:
hahah you are the whiny bitch , and i was inactive for 5days, i dont call that inactivity that you should get kicked for -> and it seems like you are loving yourself flower girl

->>>>>

Flaming, accusing ppl without proof, what else lol. Before you ruin the topic anymore, just stop posting >_>.

And she is loving drawing actually, she does that stuff on everything lol, but of course you know nothing and act like you do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 pm 
Banned User

Sacchin wrote:
You were inactive for weeks even the rest of the guild complained and do you think I care if you post my pic here? What's that suppose to do? I'm an artist I like to draw on my pictures. I'm confused as to what this even implies lol

i was not inactive for week it was for 5-7 days lol.

btw didnt you said i have to be botting to powerlevel highLight? or well powerlevelers are botting?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 pm 
Addicted Member

ChilliN wrote:
Sacchin wrote:

i was not inactive for week it was for 5-7 days lol.

btw didnt you said i have to be botting to powerlevel highLight? or well powerlevelers are botting?

It was weeks. And I said I don't want a known botter plvling a Kokiri. Are you done yet?

Cya 'round - Sacchin~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:31 pm 
Banned User

na you make me laugh <3