Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: All europe quest
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:40 pm 
Common Member

All europe quests(except quests which are same for chinese and europe)

Europe Tutorial

Europe Tutorial Progressed Through Lipria

Guide Lipria is located at north gate of Constantinople.

First, Conversation With Jatomo
Second, Conversation With Bajel
Third, Conversation With Retaldi & Purchase 1 HP Recovery Herb
Fourth, Deliver HP Recovery Herb To Balbardo
Fifth, Conversation With Lipria
Sixth, Hunt 20 Movias
Tutorial follows above order.

Europe Tutorial Progressed Through Raffy

Guide Raffy is located at west gate of Constantinople.

First, Conversation With Jatomo
Second, Conversation With Bajel
Third, Conversation With Retaldi & Purchase 1 HP Recovery Herb
Fourth, Deliver HP Recovery Herb To Balbardo
Fifth, Conversation With Raffy
Sixth, Hunt 20 Movias
Tutorial follows above order.

Retaldi's Anxiety

Related Scenario
Recently in Constantinople, there are children who go outside the castle to collect berries from trees and grass, all for a living. But those poor kids return hurt, from the attacks of Grassps.
It happens often, and I've asked the army and the hunters to hunt the damn Grassps, but they have higher priority works, and repeatedly tell me they'll do it later.
Please hunt 20 Grassps for the poor kids. Once they experience the ferocity of humans, they won't be able to hurt the kids easily.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 20 Grassps

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Nun Retaldi

* Related Monster
Grassp

* Quest Reward
700 exp / 100 skill exp
/Nun's Prayer [HP 100 increase, 1 hour period]

Tana's Hankerchief
Required quest: Retaldi's Anxiety

Related Scenario
When I went to the chaple for morning prayer, I found a handkerchief.
Tana is embedded on it, so it must be Tana's.
I've seen Tana come to this chaple every morning, she must have dropped it then.
Can you return to her this hankerchief

* Quest Goal
Deliver Handkerchief To Tana

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Nun Retaldi /Merchant Associate Tana

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
300 skill exp

Sister's Love 1
Required quest: Tana's Hankerchief

Related Scenario
I've seen my sister return from outside the castle depressed.
I became worried, and I asked her what the problem was, and she told me that Edenps stole the hairpin, the only relic our mother has left.
We went through a lot of trouble, because our mother died from being accused of a witch. We hated our mother for that reason, but still, she was our only mother. My sister hated mom too, but she still has affections for her.
Can you imagine how depressed she is, having lost such a relic
Both us sisters used to have it, but I gave mine to my sister cause she seemed to look better with it, but now she lost 'em all...
Can you please look for the hairpin my sister lost
I will definitely give you a reward.

* Quest Goal
Collect 2 Twkinling Hairpin

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Merchant Associate Tana

* Related Monster
Edenp

* Quest Reward
350 exp / 200 gold / 200 skill exp

Sister's Love 2
Required quest: Sister's Love 1

Related Scenario
Thank you for bringing back the hairpin my sister lost.
I would like to return it myself, but I haven't made up with my sister yet, so I'm a little shy.
Can you give it to her for me
My sister is Tina, and she works at the Specialty Shop.
Please deliver this hairpin to her.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Twinkling Hairpin To Tina

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Merchant Associate Tana /Specialty Trader Tina

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 exp / 500 gold / 1,000 skill exp

Forming Party
Required quest: Sisterly Love 2

Related Scenario
I would like to help you for returning my mother's relic.
It is much more efficient in Europe to hunt with a party than hunt by yourself.
So, when belonging in an exp auto shared / item auto shared party, not only will hunting speed increase, but you will also be able to progress quests together.
Join an exp auto shared / item auto shared party and come back to me.

* Quest Goal
Join Exp Auto Shared / Item Auto Shared

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Tina

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
350 exp

Hunting Wolf
Required quest: Forming Party

Related Scenario
I'm not receiving trade goods in time, due to the increased number of Baroi Wolves.
Increased number of wolves mean less food for them, thus hungry wolves attack viciously the people traveling with goods. For smooth trading, can you hunt the Baroi Wolves so people can deliver goods in time

* Quest Goal
Hunt 30 Baroi Wolves

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Tina

* Related Monster
Baroi Wolf

* Quest Reward
1,800 exp / 950 gold / 1,500 skill exp

Associate Boss Kapros
Required quest: Wolf Hunting

Related Scenario
Since Constantinople is the center of Europe trades, there is a merchant association.
There are merchant associations operated by the country and civilians. Some merchant associations operated by civilians are as big as those operated by the country.
A merchant association called 'Sea of Heaven', lead by Kapros is a big merchant association operated by civilians.
Trade shops in Constantinople are also trading goods with the merchant association lead by Kapros, and the arrival time of the goods have passed a long time ago, but the goods haven't arrived without any news.
They were always punctual...Can you please check what's going on

* Quest Goal
Conversation with Association Boss Kapros

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Tina /Association Boss Kapros

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
350 exp

Attacker of Traders
Required quest: Associate Boss Kapros

Related Scenario
The traders have been going through some trouble, and I've been so busy that I couldn't even find time to contact Tina.
Some time ago a group of traders belonging to 'Sea of Heaven' have been attacked by monsters, and not only did they lose the high quality linens Tina asked for, but all other goods as well. Thanks to the help of Sunset Witch, the traders weren't hurt, but they did lose all the goods they had.
To find the goods, I have asked the traders who attacked them, but nobody remembers a thing.
I'm sure the Sunset Witch knows the monsters...Can you help me
If we can't get back the goods, the loss is too much...

* Quest Goal
Get Monster Information

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Kapros /Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
1,050 exp / 750 skill exp
/Mercy's Step [20% movement speed increase, 1 hour period]

Revenge of Traders
Required quest: Attacker of Traders

Related Scenario
We have found out the monster who attacked the traders, but a bigger problem has risen from it. Traders who heard rumors of the monsters are too scared to leave the castle.
I'm getting very anxious thinking about the people in other areas waiting for the goods.
I think we can relieve the traders' uneasiness if we hunt the Logos Barois that attacked the traders. Mind helping me out
Report to me after hunting 40 Logos Barois, you will be satisfied with my reward.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 40 Logos Barois

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Kapros

* Related Monster
Logos Baroi

* Quest Reward
3,300 exp / 1,500 gold / 2,000 skill exp

Bringing Linen
Required quest: Revenge of Traders

Related Scenario
Thanks for hunting Logos Barois previously, traders have made their way in peace.
Now the only thing left is to find the goods that Tina asked for. I was looking for someone to do the job, but just in time you showed up.
How about it* Would you help me find the goods
According to Sunset Witch, Bartis took big boxes, and Misos Barois took small bottles.
Big boxes contain high quality linens, and small bottles had perfumes in them. First, please get me 10 linen boxes from Bartis.
We have time for the perfumes, so it would be better to get the linens Tina asked for in advance.

* Quest Goal
Collect 10 Linen Boxes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Kapros

* Related Monster
Bartis

* Quest Reward
4,700 exp / 2,000 gold / 2,500 skill exp

Finding Perfume
Required quest: Bringing Linen

Related Scenario
Thank you for bringing back the linen boxes, I could pass them to Tina.
I thought our reputation would go down, due to the delay in delivery, but thanks to our past reputations, they were more worried about the attacked traders.
I give you my gratitudes for all this. And I have another favor to ask.
I need the perfumes Misos Barois stole, and I think you are the right man for the job.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Perfumes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Kapros

* Related Monster
Misos Baroi

* Quest Reward
8,500 exp / 3,400 gold / 4,000 skill exp

Perfume Delivery
Required quest: Finding Perfume

Related Scenario
I received urgent call from Tina while you were away collecting perfumes.
The perfumes that were to be sent to a distant area have become useless because the person in charge of maintaining them broke all the bottles.
They gathered all remaining perfumes, but are still missing one, and asked for our help.
I still feel bad about the previous delay in the delivery of linens, and I owe her many things from the past, so I would like to help her this time. Could you deliver this perfume to Tina

* Quest Goal
Deliver Perfume To Tina

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Kapros / Specialty Trader Tina

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
Weapon

Rope of Barpole
Required quest: Perfume Delivery

Related Scenario
When traders tie there goods to a wagon, they need a strong and tough rope.
Traders going on a long trade run prefer the use of strong and tough ropes to easily found weak ropes, to fix the goods tightly to the wagons. In this case there is less chance of goods getting damaged when passing through rough roads.
We provide tough ropes for free to those who use our Specialty Shop, but since we're out of ropes, we need to seek new ones.
Would you help me get the ropes
I trim Barpolles's rough ropes to use as tough ropes, so please get me 20 rough ropes from Barpolles.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Rough Ropes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Tina

* Related Monster
Barpolle

* Quest Reward
9,400 exp / 4,000 skill exp
/Merchant Vigor [Increase in HP recovery speed, 1 hour period]

Stable Purification

Related Scenario
If you go north outside the west gate in Constantinople, you will see four paths. Take the one that leads southwest, and you will meet a stableX:-11500 Y:2750. Nothing special about it, but it hasn't been cleaned for such a long time, not only does the stable reeks, it seems to exhale harmful energy. Not being able to bear this fact, few people have tried to clean the stable, but every time due to the interference of Barbaroi tribe, they could not finish their job.
If we leave the stable as is, not only will it harm the travelers, its rotten energy will damage the land and the trees and grass will eventually die.
With your powers, you will sure be able to destroy the Barbaroi tribes wandering around the stable. Won't you carry out a favor I ask, in place of the harmless people and damaged land
The building that the Stable Sentries of Barbaroi tribe is guarding, located at southwest of Constantinople is the stable that must be purified.
The evil energy from the stable can be purified using the holy water. Holy water can be obtained from Clergy Gabriel in Constantinople cathedral, so go find him first.
And when you purify the stable with holy water, filth will appear, and if you leave this then the stable will continue to exhale polluted energy, so the filth must be purified through the use of magic.
After receiving the holy water, kill 10 Stable Sentries of Barbaroi tribe, and bring me 5 Stable Filths.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 10 Stable Sentries / Collect 5 Stable Filths

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Stable Sentry

* Quest Reward
1,300 exp / 500 skill exp / Witch's Kiss [20% movement speed increase, 1 hour period]

Finding Holy Water 1
Required quest: Stable Purification

Related Scenario
Did you come to get the holy water
But sadly, I do not have any more holy water with me.
A while ago, guild boss Uvetino wanted to distribute holy water to the members of his guild, so I had to give him all the holy water I had.
I can always make holy water again, but it does take time, so if you're in a hurry, you'll be better off asking guild boss Uvetino for it. He took a large amount of holy water, so he may have some left for you.
If you plan to visit Uvetino, won't you deliver this hat to him
It is a hat he left when he took the holy water from me.
Uvetino can be found at the Trade Group near the Colosseum located at southwest of the piazza.
Please give this hat to Uvetino on the way.
May there be God's blessing.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Hat To Uvetino

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Clergy Gabriel / Association Boss Uvetino

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
250 skill exp

Finding Holy Water 2
Required quest: Finding Holy Water 1

Related Scenario
You say you want some holy water
Sorry, but I've shared most of 'em with my guild members, and there are hardly any left.
Well...there is some left...but I do have use for it...
If you help me out...I may be able to give you some of mine...cough cough...
Dow Genetos of the Barbaroi tribe has awesome looking horns, which are very rigid, and can be put into good use as weapon materials. But Dow Genetos' are too vicious, it is very difficult to get those horns into hand.
But I do believe a man as competent as you will find no problems defeating Dow Genetos'.
Please get me 30 Dow Genetos' horns.

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Dow Genetos' Horns

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Association Boss Uvetino

* Related Monster
Dow Genetos

* Quest Reward
19,500 exp / 7,500 skill exp / Gabriel's Holy Water

Secret of Stable 1
Required quest: Stable Purification

Related Scenario
Have you sensed any odd energy from the stable when you were done with its purification
The reason I'm asking this, is that even from my place, I could sense very strong energy of the other world from the stable, and I've seen monsters running madly toward the stable. I started worrying about you at the stable. Thank goodness nothing happened to you.
Soon after the energy of the other world was gone, and the monsters calmed down and went back to their place, but I've never experienced such situation.
It seems that the reason for Barbaroi tribes guarding the stable has something to do with the energy of the other world. We must get some information by capturing a Dow Genema.
I would like to ask for your help, would you please help me find the secret the lies beneath the stable
To capture a Dow Genema, you will need Chaos Medicine. I will make you these Medicine if you get me the related materials.
I will need Kiklopes Eyes to make Chaos Medicine, please get me 40 of these.

* Quest Goal
Collect 40 Kiklopes Eyes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Kiklopes

* Quest Reward
28,000 exp / 10,000 gold / 10,000 skill exp

Secret of Stable 2
Required quest: Secret of Stable 1

Related Scenario
Now that Chaos Medicine is ready, we need to capture Dow Genema and find out what this energy of the other world is.
Having found the materials needed for Chaos Medicine, seems like Dow Genema is no match for you, would you please continue to help me
If you use this Chaos Medicine on Dow Genema, Dow Genema will lose his will and follow you. You can then bring the captured Dow Genema to me, but the effect of the medicine only lasts for one day, so you must hurry.
If you happen to use up all of Chaos Medicine, please come to me. I will make you new ones.
Dow Genemas can be found at east of Thunder Waterfall.
[When proceeding this quest, you may not use return scrolls or portals.]

* Quest Goal
Capturing of Dow Genema

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Dow Genema

* Quest Reward
Select Reward
[1st Choice] 5,100 exp /1,800 skill exp
/Str Scroll Str+5, 1 hour period
[2nd Choice] 5,100 exp /1,800 skill exp
/Int Scroll Int+5, 1 hour period

Ares' Spear
Required quest: Secret of Stable 2

Related Scenario
We have revealed the secrets of the energy of the other world, throught the information received from Dow Genema.
Barbaroi tribe has stolen a spear from a monster of the other world, a spear that has powerful evil energy. They tried to use the spear in a ritual for Hagiyazo Dow they worship, to strengthen their power. And they tried to protect the spear from other monsters during the ritual, by hiding it under the filthy energy of the stable. However, you have purified the stable, and the filthy energy was gone, making monsters go after the spear.
Energy of destruction...Frightful thought just to imagine...But I have managed to figure out the origin of the spear from the captured Dow Genema.
That spear belong's to Ares, the god of war in the other world, who brings chaos and destruction. I have no idea how it came here, but it does not belong to this world and must be destroyed to save the world from possible dangers.
The spear was stolen by Brontes, and Barbaroi tribe is after it. You must bring me the spear before Barbaroi tribe and any other monsters.
With a holy spirit such as yours...I believe the evil energy of Ares' Spear will not be able to harm you. Could you please bring me Ares' Spear

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Ares' Spear

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Brontes

* Quest Reward
15,300 exp /5,000 skill exp /Pursuer Valor [20% damage absorption, 1 hour period]

Running from Chaser 1
Required quest: Ares' Spear

Related Scenario
Now that Ares' Spear is in my hands, I would like to destroy it right away, but as it is an item from the other world, it may only be destroyed using the energy of the other world. And as it it a weapon used by a god in the other world, we need three energies, which are energies from the sky, land, and sea of the other world.
But something else must be done before collecting the evil energy of the other world.
Many chasers who sense the energy of the spear are after it, and I am using my magic to weaken the energy the spear is exhaling. However, there is a limit to what I can do, and I will need help of another power.
There is a monster called Aduna Ladon, a monster that came over from the other world. If I use the strong energy of the other world the scales of Aduna Ladon possess, I can use it together with my magic to mitigate the energy arising from the spear.
I am going to make a box from Aduna Ladon's scales, and when a magic is casted on the box, I will protect Ares' Spear in the box. Could you help me get Aduna Ladon's scales
Please get me 50 Aduna Ladon's scales

* Quest Goal
Collect 50 Aduna Ladon's Scales

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Aduna Ladon

* Quest Reward
41,000 exp / 14,000 gold / 12,500 skill exp

Running from Chaser 2
Required quest: Running from Chaser 1

Related Scenario
Now you got me Aduna Ladon's scales, I need to make boxes from them.
You helped me getting the scales, would you please provide me further help
Please take the Aduna Ladon's scales I give, and bring 'em to weapon trader Balbardo, and ask him to make a box to put the spear in. When the box is made, bring the box to me.
My magic that is protecting the spear will be released soon, there is not much time. Please hurry.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Scale Box To Sunset Witch

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch / Weapon Trader Balbardo

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
Chaser End [20% attack rating increase, 1 hour period]

Capturing Simos Ladon 1
Required quest: Running from Chaser 2

Related Scenario
I have put the wind powders you brought into the pouch.
Can you give it to Sunset Witch
If you promise me that you'll deliver the pouch, then I'll teach you how to capture Simos Ladons.
Capturing a Simos Ladon is very easy.
Select a Simos Ladon, and use the Wind Pouch on it. Then Simos Ladon will listen to the person who used the pouch. But if time is taken during the process, then the effect of the wind powder will wear out, and Simos Ladon may run away, so you must make haste.
Here, take this pouch and give it to Sunset Witch, together with the capturing method.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Wind Pouch To Sunset Witch

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Adria / Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 skill exp

Capturing Simos Ladon 2
Required quest: Capturing Simos Ladon 1

Related Scenario
Not so long ago, but when I was a mercenary, I had experiences battling Simos Ladons.
The sun was settling down, and we were having a rest, then all of a sudden a group of Simos Ladons came to attack us. From the unprepared attack many of my comrades were hurt, and I was also at the brink of losing my life. Just at that time, a pouch that a comrade dropped burst opened, letting some powders spread, and the Simos Ladons became obedient.
After the battle, I asked my comrade what the pouch was, and he told me that the pouch had wind powders in it.
Simos Ladons seem to like the scent of the wind powders, and tend to follow the person who use it for a set amount of time.
I think you will have a good chance of capturing Simos Ladons using that wind powder.
I have the pouch, so bring me the wind powders and I will give you the pouch.
There is a monster of the Barbaroi tribe called Polipemos, and it is the only monster that can make wind powders. You will be able to obtain wind powders by hunting that monster.
Bring me 40 wind powders and I'll put them in my pouch and give it to you.

* Quest Goal
Collect 40 Wind Powders

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Adria

* Related Monster
Polipemos

* Quest Reward
35,000 exp / 10,000 skill exp

Capturing Simos Ladon 3
Required quest: Capturing Simos Ladon 2

Related Scenario
I have put the wind powders you brought into the pouch.
Can you give it to Sunset Witch
If you promise me that you'll deliver the pouch, then I'll teach you how to capture Simos Ladons.
Capturing a Simos Ladon is very easy.
Select a Simos Ladon, and use the Wind Pouch on it. Then Simos Ladon will listen to the person who used the pouch. But if time is taken during the process, then the effect of the wind powder will wear out, and Simos Ladon may run away, so you must make haste.
Here, take this pouch and give it to Sunset Witch, together with the capturing method.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Wind Pouch To Sunset Witch

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Adria / Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 skill exp

Capturing Simos Ladon 4
Required quest: Capturing Simos Ladon 3

Related Scenario
With the Wind Pouch you received from Adria, you are now able to capture a Simos Ladon.
Would you help me gain the evil energy of the sky by capturing Simos Ladon, the monster from the other world
As you heard from Adria, use the Wind Pouch to capture a Simos Ladon, and bring it to me.
To explain the capturing process again, select a Simos Ladon and use the Wind Pouch on it, then it will be captured.
I will be waiting then.

* Quest Goal
Capturing of Simos Ladon

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Simos Ladon

* Quest Reward
5,100 exp / 1,400 skill exp

Capturing Nemea's Lion 1
Required quest: Capturing Simos Ladon 4

Related Scenario
Thanks to your help, I was able to gain the evil energy of the sky.
Will you help me again* I am going to try to gain the evil energy of land this time, through the capture of Nemea's Lion, a monster from the other world.
This time go visit adventurer Demetri.
Some time ago, Demetri had a fierce battle with a Nemea's Lion, and was severely damaged. I took care of him that time.
When he restored his health, he went after the lion again, and soon after I heard that he succeeded in killing the monster.
No one will know better than Demetri about Nemea's Lion, so go ask him for ideas on capturing it.

* Quest Goal
Visit Adventurer Demetri

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch / Adventurer Demetri

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 skill exp

Capturing Nemea's Lion 2
Required quest: Capturing Nemea's Lion 1

Related Scenario
Some time ago, my comrades who have been traveling for a long time together have been attacked by Nemea's Lions, and few lost their lives.
Possessed by rage from having lost my comrades, with only a sword in hand I left in search of the Nemea's Lion. But with no knowledge on how to fight a Nemea's Lion, I encountered one of 'em and after a fierceful battle I was severely damaged. However, thanks to the help of the Sunset Witch who happened to pass by, I managed to live to this day.
When I restored my health, I got hold of everthing I could of Nemea's Lion, and was able to avenge my comrades' death. However, I still owed the Sunset Witch, who saved my life, but now I can be of help to her since she is looking for a method to capture a Nemea's Lion.
I will now tell you how to capture a Nemea's Lion.
Nemea's Lion is extremely brutal, thus using a trap to capture them would be a good idea. Since it is a monster from the other world, the trap must be made from something with energy of the other world. A trap made from Scales of Simos Ladon will be a good choice.
Bring me Scales of Simos Ladon, and I will make you the trap. Will you bring me the scales
You can get scales by hunting Simos Ladons, but from time to time you might get Ripped Scales, which are useless for making a trap. Bring me 20 regular scales. And I have other uses for Ripped Scales, so bring them to me as well.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Scales of Simos Ladon

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Adventurer Demetri

* Related Monster
Simos Ladon

* Quest Reward
47,000 exp / 12,500 skill exp

Capturing Nemea's Lion 3
Required quest: Capturing Nemea's Lion 2

Related Scenario
I have made a trap that can capture a Nemea's Lion.
If you deliver this trap, I will tell you how to capture a Nemea's Lion.
Good. I will now tell you how to use the trap.
You can use the trap when there are no monsters around. The trap will be set in front of you when you click the trap.
Decoy a Nemea's Lion into the trap, then the trap will activate and capture the Nemea's Lion. But remember, if the trap is set for a long time, it will disappear, so you must hurry and decoy a Nemea's Lion to it as soon as it is set.
And the Trapped Lion will automatically be put into your inventory, so it will be a good idea to check if you have an empty inventory before you use the trap.
If time passes by after you capture the lion, it may release itself from the trap and run away, so make haste and take the Trapped Lion to your target location.
Then be careful.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Demetri's Trap To Sunset Witch

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Adventurer Demetri / Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 skill exp

Capturing Nemea's Lion 4
Required quest: Capturing Nemea's Lion 3

Related Scenario
Now you can capture a Nemea's Lion using the trap from Demetri.
Will you help me gain the energy of the land, by capturing the monster of the other world, Nemea's Lion
As you were taught from Demetri, capture a Nemea's Lion using Demetri's trap, and bring it to me.
If I am to repeat the capturing process, you can set up a trap when there are no monsters nearby.
Clicking on the trap will set the trap in front of you, and if you decoy a Nemea's Lion to the location of the trap, you will be able to capture it. If the trap is set up for a long time, it will disappear, so you will have to hurry and capture the lion.
And the Trapped Lion will go into your inventory, so the capture will fail if you have no empty slots in your inventory. Start the capture after checking your inventory.
If you happen to go out of traps, then come back to me. I will give you extra traps.

* Quest Goal
Capturing of Nemea's Lion

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Nemea's Lion

* Quest Reward
8,500 exp /2,100 skill exp
/Scroll of Basic Defense Gender Transfer 3

Capturing Seirenes 1
Required quest: Capturing Nemea's Lion 4

Related Scenario
Thanks to you again, I was able to successfully gain the evil energy of the land.
In order to destroy the spear from the other world, we need one final material, which is evil energy of the sea. I am trying to gain this energy by capturing Seirenes, and would like to ask for your help once again.
I heard General Ratchel had experience battling Seirenes in the past. He should know well about Seirenes, so go ask him for some tips on capturing Seirenes.

* Quest Goal
Conversation With Ratchel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch / General Ratchel

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
750 skill exp

Capturing Seirenes 2
Required quest: Capturing Seirenes 1

Related Scenario
It has been some time since we carried out a mission on Seirenes from the military camp. But I do remember something, that could be of help to you.
It was during a mission from the military camp, a mission to reduce the heads of Seirenes that has increased abruptly.
Not long after the battle with the Seirenes...We were resting at night by the camp, and a soldier played his harp. At that instant, a group of Seirenes rushed in, and we had hard time defeating them.
After that incident, we found out that Seirenes can be attracted by the harp play, and used the harp to easily suppress their activity.<br>You will be able to capture a Seirenes with no difficulty using that harp. Unfortunately, the owner of the harp was killed by a Nemea's Lion in a mission, and the harp was stolen by the monster.
You can obtain the harp by hunting Nemea's Lions. Would you also avenge the death of the owner by killing Nemea's Lions, while looking for the harp?

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Forgotten Harp(Note: It takes ages to get it)

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Nemea's Lion

* Quest Reward
40,000 exp / 12,600 gold / 10,000 skill exp

Capturing Seirenes 3
Required quest: Capturing of Seirenes 2

Related Scenario
Ah! I see that many people are suffering from the monsters of the other world.
The three headed monster General Ratchel is talking about is called Cerberus, and is a monster of the other world, that has come over to the human world. First we need to destroy Ares' Spear, then we will need to take care of this monster.
And the harp you brought me, unlike other ordinary harps, contains power of the other world. The energy it possesses is too powerful for it to exist in the human world, thus it must be destroyed together with Ares' Spear.
I will now make you a remedy using the energy from the harp you brought.
Take this Remedy of Sound, and use it to capture a Seirenes.
If time passes after using the remedy, the effect will weaken and Seirenes may run away, so once you use the remedy, hurry and bring a Seirenes to me.
And if you happen to use up all the remedies by any chance, then come back to me. I will make new remedies for you.

* Quest Goal
Capturing of Seirenes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Seirenes

* Quest Reward
9,500 exp / 2,300 skill exp
/Witch's Blessing MP recovery speed increase, 1 hour period

Capturing Seirenes 4
Required quest: Capturing of Seirenes 3

Related Scenario
Ah! I see that many people are suffering from the monsters of the other world.
The three headed monster General Ratchel is talking about is called Cerberus, and is a monster of the other world, that has come over to the human world. First we need to destroy Ares' Spear, then we will need to take care of this monster.
And the harp you brought me, unlike other ordinary harps, contains power of the other world. The energy it possesses is too powerful for it to exist in the human world, thus it must be destroyed together with Ares' Spear.
I will now make you a remedy using the energy from the harp you brought.
Take this Remedy of Sound, and use it to capture a Seirenes.
If time passes after using the remedy, the effect will weaken and Seirenes may run away, so once you use the remedy, hurry and bring a Seirenes to me.
And if you happen to use up all the remedies by any chance, then come back to me. I will make new remedies for you.

* Quest Goal
Capture of Seirenes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Seirenes

* Quest Reward
9,500 exp / 2,300 skill exp
/Witch's Blessing (MP recovery speed increase, 1 hour period)

Hunting Seirenes
Required quest: Capturing of Seirenes 4

Related Scenario
I have now successfully destroyed Ares' Spear and the harp with energy of the other world.
But the Remedy of Sound that was used to capture Seirenes has brought new problems. I thought the amount of the energy of the other world that was used to make the remedy was weak enough, but seems like more energy was used than necessary.
Seirenes are currently in search of the strong energy of the other world, and if no stop is put on them, they will become more ruthless and start to threaten innocent people. Would you please hunt down the Seirenes and remove any possible danger that may arise
Please make haste and hunt 100 Seirenes.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 100 Seirenes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Seirenes

* Quest Reward
21,000 exp / 6,500 gold / 5,000 skill exp

Cerberus 1
Required quest: Seirenes Hunting

Related Scenario
While you were away hunting Seirenes, Military Camp requested several times to hunt down Cerberus. However, I am still busy taking care of the mess from the evil energy of the other world Ares' Spear has left. Could you kill Cerberus in place of me
Cerberus does not appear in a set location, thus an item must be used to lure him. Since Cerberus is a monster that came over from hell, an item that emits the energy of hell called Call of Hell is the perfect item to lure the monster.
To make Call of Hell, I need Bloody Orb and Dark Mane. Please bring me Bloody Orb first. Bloody Orb can be obtained from Tiny Ladons. Tiny Ladons enjoy the pure energy of the Golden Apple, so you will be able to find them near the Golden Apple Tree.
Take this Long Scissors, and use it to get a Golden Apple from the Golden Apple Tree located north of the harbor. A Tiny Ladon will sense the pure energy and appear in front of you when you use the Golden Apple.
Please bring me 20 Bloody Orbs from Tiny Ladons.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Bloody Orbs

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Tiny Ladon

* Quest Reward
11,400 exp / 2,500 skill exp

Cerberus 2
Required quest: Cerberus 1

Related Scenario
Many people were injured from Cerberus' attack once again.
In order to deal with the monster in haste, I must create Call of Hell as soon as possible.
I already got the Bloody Orbs, now I will be needing Dark Mane to call out Cerberus.
Would you offer your help in obtaining Dark Mane
You can get Dark Manes from Selene's Lions. Please get me 40 of them.

* Quest Goal
Collect 40 Dark Manes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Selene's Lion

* Quest Reward
60,000 exp / 13,400 skill exp

Cerberus 3
Required quest: Cerberus 2

Related Scenario
Call of Hell, an item that can summon Cerberus has finally been made.
The only thing left is to bring death to Cerberus after calling the monster.
I understand this is a tough task, but I would like to ask for your help.
Recently Cerberus has been seen often in Jupiter Temple. Using Call of Hell there will bring Cerberus to appearance.
It will be very difficult to defeat Cerberus alone, so please make sure you form a party before you encounter the beast.

1 Only available in a party with exp/item auto share

2 Teleport available with players that have completed or are proceeding Cerberus 3 quest

3 Call of Hell can only be used by party leader

4 Even under dead situation, quest goal can be achieved when Cerberus is defeated

5 Teleport unavailable if transport methods are summoned

* Quest Goal
Hunt Cerberus

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Hell Cerberus

* Quest Reward
28,300 exp / Cry of Peace [30% damage increase, 3 hour period]

Megalopa's Shell

Related Scenario
The number of people entering Constantinople has increased recently, and as a result storages are lacking.
Cross the sea from the harbor down south, and you will be able to find crab-looking monsters called Megalopa. The shell of the monster is very solid, making it the perfect material for storages. Would you go get the material for me
Get me 20 Megalopa Shells.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Megalopa Shells

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Inn Master Sikeulro

* Related Monster
Megalopa

* Quest Reward
33,000 exp / 11,000 gold / 6,700 skill exp

Finding Harp

Related Scenario
I have a friend, whom I grew up with ever since I was young. A true friend, always worried about me, doing my work as a harbor manager far away from Constantinople.
But some time ago, he left on a long trip. Full of curiosity, he envied the adventures travelers experienced, and used to always talk how he's planning on an adventure himself. But I didn't know he'd really make his move all of a sudden...
He gave me his harp before he left on the long journey.
I settled my loneliness by playing the harp he left me, but the harp got stolen some time ago when I was away.
I followed the trails of the thief, and went over the sea, but the thief was eaten by a Hungry Megaropa right in front of my eyes. And yes, the harp was eaten together with the thief...
I know the culprit who stole the precious harp my friend left me, but there's nothing I can do but to blame my weakness...
Would you please retrieve the harp for me
Cross the sea and make your way up to the north shore, and you will be able to find Hungry Megaropa. Please retrieve the Stolen Harp from the Hungry Megaropa. It will be hard to hunt it alone, so don't forget to form a party beforehand.

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Stolen Harp

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Harbor Manager Gale

* Related Monster
Hungry Megaropa

* Quest Reward
Select Reward
[1st Choice] Pledge of Friendship HP+300, 2 hour period
[2nd Choice] Pledge of Gratitude MP+300, 2 hour period

Pirate's Tyranny
Required quest: Finding Harp

Related Scenario
Ah...Aren't you the one who found me the harp last time
Nice to see you again, I was in need of help to take care of my worries, and I think you are just the person to take care of it.
Some time ago, a close customer of mine, asked me to hold on to 30 boxes until his friend came. Not much of a big deal, I told him I would.
But the day after I got the boxes, pirates rushed into the harbor, killed civilians and took all my boxes. It's already been a few days since I lost them, but I just do not have the guts to find them alone.
You helped me find the harp last time, won't you help me again this time
I will reward you well.
Pirates called Pirate Rogues took 30 boxes, so please bring them back to me.

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Gale's Stolen Boxes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Harbor Manager Gale

* Related Monster
Pirate Rogue

* Quest Reward
53,000 exp / 16,200 gold / 10,000 skill exp

Hunting Crab

Related Scenario
Ya should not be disregarding me just because I'm a harbor manager...
In the past I was a notorious pirate myself. If it wasn't for my leg injury, I could be after yar life...giggle...
But now I even have a hard time looking after my body...sniff...
Wicked monsters called Crabs are coming nearby the harbor and are continually harassing me. I asked my fellow pirates for help, but everyone's ignoring me. How embarassing to have called them my comrades...
So, I'm asking ya to protect me from the Crabs by hunting them around the harbor.
No, I'm not asking ya to do this for free, so not to worry.
Good, now go get those disgusting monsters. Kill 50 Crabs and 10 Crab champions for me.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 50 Crabs / Hunt 10 Crab Champions

* Quest Style
Available Three Times

* Related NPC
Pirate Morgun

* Related Monster
Crab / Crab Champion

* Quest Reward
25,200 exp / 7,000 gold

Delivering Pirate's Letter
Required quest: Hunting Crab

Related Scenario
Thanks to ya for hunting the Crabs last time, I could rest in peace.
Pirates...Those bastards! I myself was once a pirate, but not helping out a fellow comrade...They do not deserve to be called pirates!
And so...Someone made an interesting proposal to me, ya interested in hearing it
General Ratchel in Constantinople told me the pirates' movement seem fishy, and asked me for information. Would've never dreamt about betraying my comrades, but not anymore. Why* As ya know, deserting me in an isolated place...Can't consider them as my comrades, yeah
So I heard some stuff Ratchel would like to hear, so please deliver him this letter, will ya

* Quest Goal
Deliver Pirate's Letter To Ratchel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Pirate Morgun/General Ratchel

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
5,900 exp / 2,700 gold / 1,050 skill exp

Pirate Sweeping 1
Required quest: Delivering Pirate's Letter

Related Scenario
Pirates over the Marmara Sea are gaining influence, while we at the Military Camp are receiving bad news. After having obtained information of pirates planning to invade Constantinople, we had no solution against it. However, we did manage to lay our hands on some good news through a pirate spy.
Based on the spy's information, it is believed that defeating the pirate's assault commander, the one in charge of making all necessary attacks, will greatly reduce the pirates' morale. Not only that, it can also cause major setback in their invasion plan.
But, moving the whole army by trusting information provided from an unverified pirate spy is a big risk, so we first need to capture a pirate to see if the information is true.
Soldiers are lacking in the Military Camp, and we are not in the situation to dispatch an army to hold a pirate captive. Thus I ask you to do the job for us.
You will see Pirate Brigands across the Marmara Sea.
This is a trap made from a net used in the army, so use this to hold a pirate captive without any other pirates noticing it.
The trap will weaken as time passes, so you must make haste.

* Quest Goal
Capturing 1 Pirate Brigand

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Pirate Brigand

* Quest Reward
Army Reward [HP recovery speed increase, 2 hour period]

Pirate Sweeping 2
Required quest: Pirate Sweeping 1

Related Scenario
We have revealed from the captive that the spy's information was true after all.
Every moment we hear the news of pirates' attack. We must defeat the Pirate's Assault Commander before they cross the Marmara Sea, to prevent their invasion plan.
You have proven yourself to be a great mercenary by successfully holding a pirate captive, won't you show us your skills again
Hunt the Pirate Assault Commander, and bring us his spoil to be rewarded.
It is said that Pirate Assault Commander gave out flags to Pirate Brigand Champions for the invasion of Constantinople. Waving the flag will bring the Pirate Assault Commander to presence.
Currently the Pirate Assault Commander is staying at the ruins of Harlikarnasos Castle, located at southeast of Sigia Dock. You can meet the commander by using the Pirate's Flag received from Pirate Brigand Champions nearby the castle.
Pirate Assault Commander is always with a group of comrades, so make sure you form a party to hunt him down. And if you don't defeat him quickly, he will start to run away.

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Assault Commander's Spoil

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Pirate Assault Commander / Commander's Assistant / Pirate Brigand Champion

* Quest Reward
5 Outcry of Rush [30% movement speed increase, 1 hour period]

Assault Commander's Spoil
Required quest: Pirate Sweeping 2

Related Scenario
You obtained the commander's spoil from the pirate sweeping mission, which turns out to be a reversed cross in red.
But after we brought in the reversed cross into the military camp, I am receiving reports from soldiers on watch that they continue to hear weird noises. I myself heard the noise, and it sounded like a name...The name it was calling was 'Seniel'.
Seems like there is a story based on the Red Reversed Cross you brought in, why don't you check it with Clergy Gabriel
Take the Red Reversed Cross to Gabriel, and tell me the story behind it.
Gabriel can be found at the Cathedral.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Red Reversed Cross To Gabriel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel / Clergy Gabriel

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
3,000 exp / 800 gold / 500 skill exp

Fallen Angel Seniel
Required quest: Assault Commander's Spoil

Related Scenario
The Red Reversed Cross that Ratchel sent in is an item that symbolizes the fallen angel Seniel.
I have also heard the name that has been called out from the Red Reversed Cross, and managed to figure out that the item belongs to Seniel.
Fallen angel Seniel was one of the angels that had participated in the rebellion of archangel Lucifer. Skilled in dazzlement and metamorphosis, Seniel has corrupted many angels and made them his allies.
But when Lucifer was defeated in battle, when Seniel was banished from the heaven, he was punished for the sins he had committed. His body was sealed in hell, and his spirit in a necklace belonging to this world.
If you obtained this necklace from a pirate overseas, it seems like someone has the necklace with Seniel sealed in. The owner of the necklace is most likely to be possessed by Seniel, and is trying to dominate the pirates.
It is very likely that the pirates' oppression has connections to Seniel, so give this news to General Ratchel.

* Quest Goal
Notify Seniel's Information To Ratchel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel / Clergy Gabriel

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
3,000 exp / 800 gold / 500 skill exp

Present of East Rome Emperor

Related Scenario
Military Camp has received orders from the Palace.
The emperor himself has sent presents to the Chinese Emperor, located far east, but Dark Wolves have made an ambush and took all the goods away. Emepror is worried that problems may occur between the two countries due to this incident, thus he has ordered us to regain the goods as soon as possible.
We must make haste in finding the goods, would you give us a hand
Get me 10 Black Pearl Boxes, 20 Red Coral Boxes, and 30 Blue Coral Boxes from the Dark Wolves.
Once you find all the goods, the Emperor will be bestowing reward, so please hurry.

* Quest Goal
Collect 10 Black Pearl Boxes / 20 Red Coral Boxes / 30 Blue Coral Boxes

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Dark Wolves

* Quest Reward
89,000 exp / 26,000 gold / 15,000 skill exp

Unopening Box
Required quest: Present of East Rome Emperor

Related Scenario
The stolen present for the Chinese emperor has been sent to the Palace, but new problem has risen.
The box the present was in has been damaged, and we tried exchanging the box but the box just won't open. The Palace passed on the present to the Military Camp, telling them to take care of the problem.
I can't just break the box as it contains significant item...
Sunset Witch should know what happend to the box, why don't you take this to her and find out what's going on

* Quest Goal
Deliver Unopening Box To Sunset Witch

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel / Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
4,700 exp / 1,300 gold / 800 skill exp

Evil Wolf's Blood
Required quest: Unopening Box

Related Scenario
I have investigated the box, and it seems that there is a curse on the box, caused from the evil energy of the Dark Wolf.
The curse must be lifted in order to open the box, and to do so the Blood of Evil Wolf must be used.
I will give details on how to lift the curse.
First obtain the Blood of Evil Wolf by hunting Evil Wolves. Then click on the obtained Blood of Evil Wolf, and the Unopening Box will change to Curse Lifted Box. But boxes with strong curses may need a lot of blood, so prepare enough blood.
May the sunset be with you...

* Quest Goal
Collect 60 Curse Lifted Box

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
Evil Wolf

* Quest Reward
126,000 exp / 20,000 skill exp

[Release]DDJ/DDS converter
All europe quest

Inactive.
Send me pm if something is not working. But reply may take longer.

Last edited by JanChlpik on Fri May 16, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: All europe quest
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:41 pm 
Common Member

Delivering Curse Lifted Box
Required quest: Evil Wolf's Blood

Related Scenario

Ratchel should now be free from anxiety since the curse on the box has been lifted.
Please deliver the Curse Lifted Box to Ratchel.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Curse Lifted Box To Ratchel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel / Sunset Witch

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
Emperor's Reward [20% parry ratio increase, 2 hour period]

Small Red Spotted Crab

Related Scenario
I was ambushed by a monster a long time ago when I was traveling the land of the east. I was severely damaged, and my life was in great danger, but thanks to a herbalist I managed to survive. Although he has refused, I wanted to show him my gratitude, and at last he asked me to get him Yellow Eggs which can be obtained from Red Spotted Crabs in Europe.
When I came back here, I asked here and there for any information about the Red Spotted Crabs. I managed to find out the location of its habitat, which was between the Troy wooden horse located at the coast of Asia Minor.
I planned to travel to the east again, and tried to lay my hands on the eggs the herbalist asked for, but I was incapable of doing the job. Not only was it difficult to get the crabs, but the monsters around made the task even more dangerous.
Could you get the Yellow Eggs from Red Spotted Crabs for me
Since Red Spotted Crabs hide in unseen places, you must lure them using Shiny Moss. Shiny Moss can be found from Evil Order Archers.
Then use the Shiny Moss near the Troy wooden horse located at northeast of Droa Dock to find Red Spotted Crabs. You can get Yellow Eggs from those crabs, so please get me 5 Yellow Eggs.
Oh yeah, remember that you can only collect up to 5 Shiny Moss at a time due to its mysterious power.

* Quest Goal
Collect 5 Yellow Eggs

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Adventurer Demetri

* Related Monster
Evil Order Archer / Red Spotted Crab

* Quest Reward
33,000 exp / 8,000 gold

Soldier's Grief

Related Scenario
I had received an order in the past to support the army in the front lines, when I was guarding the castle gate from the continuous pirates attack.
The big battle came to me as a huge excitement, cause the only battles I had experienced then were small ones, killing monsters coming nearby the castle. But the excitement disappeared the moment I battled the Evil Order Warriors.
I was shocked at the vicious and powerful figure of Evil Order Warriors. All I could do was tremble in fear. I never knew I was this weak...
Even till now, I am embarrassed of my cowardice, but at the same time I envy their strength. I would like to train myself by looking at the items of Evil Order Warriors. Would you please get me the items of Evil Order Warriors* Get me 1 Evil Order's Stone Axe, 1 Shield, 2 Wrist Protectors, and 2 Ankle Protectors.

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Evil Order's Stone Axe /1 Evil Order's Shield
/ 2 Evil Order's Wrist Protector / 2 Evil Order's Ankle Protector

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Constantinople West Gate Soldier Alex

* Related Monster
Evil Order Warrior

* Quest Reward
42,400 exp / 12,000 gold / 6,000 skill exp

Drawing Attention
Required quest: Assault Commander's Spoil

Related Scenario
I have planted a spy in the pirate den to receive information about Ivy, but I have got information from the spy that the pirates have found out that the army has dispatched a spy.
The spy's identity has not been unveiled, but under such restricted situation the spy cannot act as usual and furthermore his life is at stake. You must help him by gathering the pirates' interest elsewhere.
Fortunately merchants on a trade run has asked for the military's help because they could not deliver the goods in time due to the ambush of Evil Order Hunters. This is a good time to secure the trade path of the merchants and to draw the interest of the pirates for the spy.
Why don't you participate in this military operation
Hunt 40 Evil Order Hunters, 10 Evil Order Hunter Champions, and 1 Evil Order Hunter Giant, then come back to me.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 40 Evil Order Hunters
/ 10 Evil Order Hunter Champions
/ 1 Evil Order Hunter Giant

* Quest Style
Available Twice

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Evil Order Hunter

* Quest Reward
74,000 exp / 20,000 gold

Delivering Treno's Letter

Related Scenario

The number of people trying to buy horses is increasing, so I have decided to bring in some horses from Samarkand. The ordered horses should have been here long time ago, but still no news.
I would like to dispatch someone to find out what's going on, but people are scared of the pirates over at the Marmara Sea, and no one is wishing to leave.
I think you can help me* Deliver this letter to Stable-Keeper Hoyun in Samarkand.
Portals and Return Scrolls cannot be used, so be careful.Then good luck.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Demanding Letter to Hoyun

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Constantinople Stable-Keeper Treno
/ Samarkand Stable-Keeper Hoyun

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
20,000 exp / 6,000 gold / 2,700 skill exp

Bringing Horse Saddle
Required quest: Delivering Treno's Letter

Related Scenario
Some time ago, I have received a demanding letter from Constantinople Stable-Keeper Treno, demanding quick delivery of ordered horses.
I have sent healthy horses few times, but unfortunately every time I lost them to Evil Order Soldiers. But this time I have sent a mercenary to guard the horses, so hopefully I won't be receiving any more demanding letters.
And I am a trader myself, I need to make up for all the loss with the lost horses...
Evil Order Soldiers do not ride on horses, instead they eat them, so I will be needing the saddles that won't be of importance to Evil Order Soldiers. Would you please get me the saddles
Get me 30 Horse Saddles from Evil Order Soldiers.

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Horse Saddles

* Quest Style
Available 3 times

* Related NPC
Samarkand Stable-Keeper Hoyun

* Related Monster
Evil Order Soldier

* Quest Reward
45,000 exp / 12,000 gold

Hoyun's Mistake 1
Required quest: Bringing Horse Saddles

Related Scenario
Ah, you're the one who brought me the horse saddles.
I think you might just be able to help me, would you please hear me out
I am interested in this one girl. She's a little clumsy, but at the very same time she is just so lovable. Hahahaha. You will understand what I'm saying when you see her.
Hmm* Who's the girl* It's Martel. She is a religious girl at the moment, but once she finds out my feelings religion won't get in our way.
I would like to do something for her to get some interest, and I happen to hear that she is looking for Soft Leather. Now you know what I'm talking about, heh
It is a tough job for me alone to get the Soft Leather, why don't you give me a hand

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Soft Leather

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Samarkand Stable-Keeper Hoyun

* Related Monster
Closier

* Quest Reward
60,000 exp / 15,000 gold / 7,500 skill exp

Hoyun's Mistake 2
Required quest: Hoyun's Mistake 1

Related Scenario
I now have the Soft Leather for cute Ms. Martel, but don't you think it'd be better to wrap it up nicely before I give it to her
I heard Storage-Keeper Saesa is very good with her hands, I would like to ask for her help.
Could you ask her to wrap up the Soft Leather, and deliver it to Ms. Martel
Bring the Soft Leather to Storage-Keeper Saesa. If Saesa asks for anything in return, then please do so. I will do her the favor once the present is delivered safely.
What I wouldn't do for cute Ms. Martel...Hahahaha.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Soft Leather to Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Stable-Keeper Hoyun / Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
None

Hoyun's Mistake 3
Required quest: Hoyun's Mistake 2

Related Scenario
Hoyun asked to package the Soft Leather nicely. Yes, I can do the job. But I am such an expert at packaging, I don't do it for free.
Hmm...But if you bring me some Blue Thorn Grass...I might have second thoughts...
I will tell you how to get Blue Thorn Grass.
You can get Blue Thorn Grass nearby the Ampitheater in Asia Minor, but they are hard to see so you must use the Round Footed Earwig the Evil Order Magician grows.
First hunt the Evil Order Magicians that live near the Clepatra's Gate to gain the earwigs, and use the earwigs near the Ampitheater to get the grass. Easy right
But remember, you cannot gather more than 5 Round Footed Earwigs due to their characteristics. Now get me 10 Blue Thorn Grasses.
I will package the leather nicely while you get me the grass.

* Quest Goal
Collect 10 Blue Thorn Grass

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Related Monster
Evil Order Magician

* Quest Reward
None

Hoyun's Mistake 4
Required quest: Hoyun's Mistake 3

Related Scenario
Here, the wrapping is done.
But to whom is Hoyun giving the leather to
I did hear Nun Martel is looking for Soft Leather...
Wait, does Hoyun have feelings for Martel
I wonder if that clumsy nun can notice his feelings...
Ok then, would you deliver this Wrapped Box to Martel

* Quest Goal
Deliver Wrapped Box To Martel
Deliver Martel's Perfume Pouch To Hoyun

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa/ Nun Martel/ Stable-Keeper Hoyun

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
34,000 exp / 9,000 gold / 4,300 skill exp

Shahad's Letter
Required quest: Drawing Attention

Related Scenario
I know this is sudden, but would you do me a favor
General Ratchel of Constantinople has requested something to Samarkand Hunter Association, and the job is done. I need someone to deliver a letter with the requested information.
Would you deliver it to him
During the delivery you cannot use portals or Return Scrolls, so please be careful.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Shahad's Letter To Ratchel

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Samarkand Hunter Associate Shahad
/ Constantinople General Ratchel

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
21,000 exp / 6,000 gold / 2,700 skill exp

Ivy 1
Required quest: Shahad's Letter

Related Scenario
I have finally found out a method to meet Ivy through the information from the spy and requested information from Samarkand Hunter Association.
To show that Asia Minor is occupied by the pirates, Ivy has made signs on 3 areas. If the signs are brought into the Evil Order Fortress, it is said that Ivy will appear. But no precise information regarding the 3 areas and signs have been received, the only thing we know is that Closier Informant knows something about the sign.
Would you help me find other information by capturing Closier Informant
A trap is needed to capture Closier Informant, but no capturing trap is left in the Military Camp. You will be able to get a trap from Adventurer Demetri.
And since Closier Informant holds important information of Ivy, it has protection from Closier Guardian. Once Closier Informant is captured Closier Guardian will go after you, so you will need to kill them to reduce the risk of the operation.
Hurry and go meet Demetri to get the trap, and on your way back with captured Closier Informant, hunt 15 Closier Guardians. [Portal and Return Scrolls cannot be used when this quest is in progress.]

* Quest Goal
Capturing of Closier Informant / Hunt 15 Closier Guardians

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Closier Informant / Closier Guardian

* Quest Reward
24,000 exp/ 2,800 skill exp
/ 5 Military Camp Repair Hammer

Ratchel's Help Request
Required quest: Ivy 1

Related Scenario
You cannot capture Closier Informant with the trap I have at the moment.
I have seen a Closier in the past when I was traveling Asia Minor, and its huge body and viciousness was more than I can bear. And a well trained informant will be even more powerful, so you will be needing a very tough trap.
I will make you the trap if you bring me the materials.
First I will tell you how to get the materials for the trap.
Vine Stalk, a material of the trap, can be found near the Pond Ruins of Asia Minor. But they are very tough and hard that you won't be able to cut it with ordinary knife. There is a small knife Evil Order Soldier carries which should work very well on the stalks. The Vine Stalks are too tough that the knife will only be able to be used once. So you will need to prepare yourself many knives.
Bring me 20 Vine Stalks. That should be enough to make the trap.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Vine Stalks

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Adventurer Demetri

* Related Monster
Evil Order Soldier

* Quest Reward
60,000 exp / 15,000 gold / 8,000 skill exp
/Informant Capturing Trap 5

Ivy 2
Required quest: Ivy 2

Related Scenario
We found the information we wanted from Closier Informant.
By combining three signs Ivy left a key can be obtained, and when the key is used at Evil Order Fortress Ivy will appear.
I would like to convince Ivy myself, but I have received orders from the Emperor so I can't go.
Why don't you try convincing Ivy in my place
Then I will tell you how to meet Ivy.
First you must obtain signs from three areas Ivy left them. They are Ampitheater, Cleopatra's Gate, and Haran's Tower. When you kill the sentry leader you will be able to receive the sign, but it is said they do not appear normally. They only appear when they hear the sound of Horn Trumpet that is used when the pirates are under attack. Military Camp has a Horn Trumpet obtained from the battle with the pirates, so you can use that one.
Next you need Punisher's Blood that has the mysterious energy of the other world, which can be obtained by hunting Punishers.
Once you get the materials, you need to make the Key of Sign to meet Ivy. To make the key you need all three signs and Punisher's Blood. Use the blood, then you will be able to obtain the key from the signs.
Use the key near the watch tower in the Evil Order Fortress to meet Ivy. When you meet her, tell her that she is under control of Fallen Angel Seniel, and that if she comes back the army will forget everything and welcome her. Give this letter to her. And just in case, bring me her Red Hair as evidence of meeting her.
It will not be easy to meet Ivy, so make sure you form a party before you go.
Also remember that only the party leader can use the key.

1 Quest only available when belonging to an exp auto share/item auto share party
2 Able to teleport with players that are proceeding or have completed Ivy 2 quest
3 Key of Sign can only be used by the party leader
4 Even when you are dead, if Ivy is defeated then the quest will be completed
5 Teleport is not possible when trade transport method is summoned

* Quest Goal
Collect 1 Red Hair

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
General Ratchel

* Related Monster
Pirate Sentry Leader Warrior / Pirate Sentry Leader Closier
/Pirate Sentry Leader Punisher / Summoned Ivy

* Quest Reward
40,000 exp / 4,000 skill exp
/ 20 Memory of Red Hair [Item that fills berserk gage]

Undercloth Thief 1

Related Scenario
Ah! How annoying!
It is embarrassing to tell you this, but I can't bear it anymore.
Someone is stealing my underclothes that I have been trying to wash.
I was embarrassed at first to tell anyone, but as the stealing is continuing I will be needing help. So I requested help from the Hunter Associate to catch the culprit but still no news from them.
I am going to send a demanding letter, would you please deliver it to Hunter Associate Shahad

* Quest Goal
Deliver Saesa's Demanding Letter To Shahad

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa / Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
1,300 exp / 300 gold / 150 skill exp

Undercloth Thief 2
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 1

Related Scenario
Recently there has been a shameful happening in Samarkand. You probably heard from Saesa, it's about the thief that steals underclothes.
I have been after the thief because not only did the thief steal Saesa's underclothes, but every female's underclothes in Samarkand. But the only information we have at the Hunter Association is that there are people getting their underclothes stolen.
Would you help me gather some information from the victims of this incident* I would like to catch the culprit myself, but the culprit would probably run away if he knows that I'm after him. The culprit wouldn't know about you, so I believe you'll do a fine job.
Visit Storage-Keeper Saesa, Weapon Trader Tricia, Protector Trader Aryoan, Nun Martel, and Merchant Associate Karen and gather the information, then come see me.

* Quest Goal
Gather Information From Storage-Keeper Saesa
/Gather Information From Weapon Trader Tricia
/Gather Information From Protector Trader Aryoan
/Gather Information From Nun Martel
/Gather Information From Merchant Associate Karen

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad /Storage-Keeper Saesa
/Weapon Trader Tricia /Protector Trader Aryoan
/Nun Martel/ Merchant Associate Karen

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
6,600 exp / 1,500 gold / 750 skill exp

Undercloth Thief 3
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 2

Related Scenario
I have received a Blue Pearl from the victims that seem to be of the culprit, so if you find the owner of the pearl you'll be able to track down the culprit.
I would like to request further help, but a more important happening needs to be taken care of.
A hunter that was after Kokoru's Feathers have been injured, would you do the task for him
I am going to ask the injured hunter to look for the owner of the Blue Pearl while you're after the feathers.
Get me 30 feathers from Kokoru.

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Kokoru's Feathers

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Kokoru

* Quest Reward
66,000 exp / 15,000 gold

Undercloth Thief 4
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 3

Related Scenario
I have finally found a leading suspect of the underclothes thief, it is Specialty Trader Toson.
Many people have seen Toson during the period of the incident, and he can easily lay his hands on the Blue Pearl considering his job as a specialty trader.
I will give you the Blue Pearl, so can you go check if he is the owner or not
Show him the pearl and ask him if it is his or not. Depending on his answer, the thief's identity will be revealed.

* Quest Goal
Show Blue Pearl To Toson

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad /Specialty Trader Toson

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
1,400 exp / 300 gold / 150 skill exp

Undercloth Thief 5
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 4

Related Scenario
Would you accept my proposal and help me make a false evidence to prove I'm not the thief of the underclothes
Or are you planning to reveal that I'm the thief to the Hunter Association

[Select False Evidence]
The Blue Pearl I have is very hard to find. But if you say that the Blue Pearl is easy to find, then the doubt on me could roll away.
I am going to make Blue Pearls by painting the Yellow Pearls you can get by hunting Peritons.
Get me 15 Yellow Pearls from Periton.

[Select Truth]
You can get Yellow Pearls from Peritons which are used to make hairpins and accessories. I would like to give as a gift to the victims.
Get me 15 Yellow Pearls from Peritons.

* Quest Goal
Collect 15 Yellow Pearls

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Toson

* Related Monster
Periton

* Quest Reward
30,000 exp /3,500 skill exp
/Fast Recovery Pray[Increase HP recovery speed, 1 hour period]

Reporting False Evidence
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 5

Related Scenario
I have painted the Yellow Pearls you got me into Blue Pearls.
Would you help me as I planned and deliver these Blue Pearls to Shahad so they don't suspect me
Show these Blue Pearls to Shahad and tell him that they are very common.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Blue Pearl To Shahad

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad / Specialty Trader Toson

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
41,400 exp / 10,300 gold / 4,200 skill exp

Reporting Truth
Required quest: Undercloth Thief 5

Related Scenario
I would like to give the Yellow Pearls to the victims, but I can't give them directly.
If they find out I'm the thief, how would I be able to stay in Samarkand...
Tell Shahad that I am very sorry and that this won't happen again, so not to reveal my name. And can you tell him to give the pearls

* Quest Goal
Deliver Yellow Pearls To Shahad

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad / Specialty Trader Toson

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
41,400 exp / 10,300 gold / 4,200 skill exp

Hidden Treasure 1

Related Scenario
I got a map from a customer who came to buy a weapon. He told me it was a treasure map, and asked me if I'm willing to take it for the insufficient gold for the weapon. I chose to get the map because I was curious about the treasure.
I took a look at the map, and the mark on the map was the same as the mark on the key I got in the past during an adventure before I came to this weapon shop. That is why I thought the treasure map could be real.
I would like to go to the location myself, but I can wield any weapons due to my injury, so I need someone's help.
If you're interested in treasure, why don't you give it a try* I have the key to the treasure, so if you bring me the treasure we'll divide it half half.
As you can see, the map I have is an ordinary map showing nearby Samarkand. But there is a writing in the corner that says...
" Wings flapping on the sea
Tears and other death of wings from the wing flap
Fear is born from the Oasis water
Gem of dream is to be born at the end of fear.
The dreaming gem from the home of wing flap
Is to be put to sleep with the crown of ruthless king "
I think this poem is the key to the location of the treasure, but I don't know what it's trying to tell me.
Ask Storage-Keeper Saesa if she can explain the poem, I heard she has been interested in old legends and antiques.

* Quest Goal
Conversation With Saesa

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage Keeper Saesa / Weapon Trader Tricia

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
1,500 exp / 300 gold / 150 skill exp

Hidden Treasure 2
Required quest: Hidden Treasure 1

Related Scenario
The poem you told me is a lyric of a song my dad used to sing.
Never knew I'd meet someone who knew this song...
Okay, I'll tell you what the poem means. But you aren't asking for free, are you
I ordered items from China, but the merchants bringing in the items were ambushed by Blood Ongs and lost all the items.
Bring me back the items, and I'll fulfill your request.
Bring me 30 Hard Storages from Blood Ongs.

* Quest Goal
Collect 30 Hard Storages

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Related Monster
Blood Ong

* Quest Reward
73,000 exp / 18,000 gold / 7,500 skill exp

Hidden Treasure 3
Required quest: Hidden Treasure 2

Related Scenario
You did me a favor, so I will tell your the secret of the poem as I promised. Long time ago, a ruthless king of a kingdom in Samarkand had obtained a rare treasure. The king wanted the treasure for himself, so he hid the treasure with booby traps. Some time later, a rebellion took place and the ruthless king got killed. The location of the treasure was revealed to the world from the few workers who hid the treasure. People looking for the treasure made a long journey, but nobody had the key to open the treasure.
People with regrets from not having found the treasure made a song that resembles the location of the treasure, which is this poem. Thus this is a song that tells you the location of the treasure.
Then I will now tell you the clues hidden in this poem.
The sea is desert of Samarkand, wing flap is Blood Ong, tears are Hungry Blood Ong's Tear, death of wings is Ong's Tail, oasis water is Samarkand's Water, fear is Seal Key that calls the guardians guarding the treasure, dreaming gem is the Treasure Box, crown of the ruthless king is the key of the treasure box.
So with these clues, it is said you can get the Seal Key by combining Hungry Blood Ong's Tear, Ong's Tail, and Samarkand's Water. Using the Seal Key at Ong Habitat will call the guardians of the treasure, and once you kill the guardians you'll able to obtain the treasure.
So will you tell these to Tricia

* Quest Goal
Tell Tricia Hidden Clues

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa/ Weapon Trader Tricia

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
1,500 exp / 320 gold / 150 skill exp

Hidden Treasure 4
Required quest: Hidden Treasure 3

Related Scenario
Ah...So that's the story to it...
Then the map is real after all.
I will need to do what Saesa told me to get the treasure.
First I need Seal Key, would you help me make it
I need Hungry Blood Ong's Tear and Ong's Tail, and also Samarkand's Water to make the Seal Key.
Get me Hungry Blood Ong's Tear from Hungry Blood Ongs, and Ong's Tail from Ongs.
Hungry Blood Ongs live at Ong Habitat, which can be found down the path at the south gate of Samarkand.
And you can get Samarkand's Water from Martel. I've seen her go to the well every morning to get the necessary water to make the holy water used at the cathedral.

* Quest Goal
Collect Hungry Blood Ong's Tear
/Ong's Tail
/Samarkand's Water

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Weapon Trader Tricia / Nun Martel

* Related Monster
Ong / Hungry Blood Ong

* Quest Reward
11,000 exp / 2,300 gold / 1,100 skill exp

Hidden Treasure 5
Required quest: Hidden Treasure 4

Related Scenario
I have made the Seal Key from the materials you brought.
Now you can use the Seal Key and defeat the guardian to obtain the treasure.
Would you continue to help me find the treasure
I will give the Seal Key, to go to the habitat of Hungry Blood Ongs and use it there. The habitat can be found following the path at the south gate of Samarkand.
When the Treasure Guardian appears, defeat him and bring me the treasure.
If you need more Seal Keys, then come back to me. I'll give you extra keys.

* Quest Goal
Find Treasure

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Weapon Trader Tricia

* Related Monster
Treasure Guardian

* Quest Reward
4,100 exp /Fairy's Present [Hit ratio 20% increase, 2 hour period]

Attack of Ong

Related Scenario
The number of people looking for medicine from getting attacked by Ongs has increased.
People say that the Ongs have become ruthless because the number of Ongs is increasing and they don't have food. If this continues, I will be out of medicine to help people. I'm very worried.
I think you are powerful enough, won't you hunt Ongs and relieve the people from pain
Ongs can be found easily at Ong Habitat.
Hunt 40 Ongs, 10 Ong Champions, and 1 Ong Giant.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 40 Ongs
/10 Ong Champions
/1 Ong Giant

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Nun Martel

* Related Monster
Ong

* Quest Reward
35,000 exp /Blessed Instant Return Scroll 1

Saesa's Revenge 1

Related Scenario
Hohoho...Giggle...I'm just too happy I can't stop laughing. Giggle giggle...
What's going on* I finally got the chance to make my father pay.
Pay for what
Don't even mention it. You'll understand once you hear my story.
I lost my mother when I was young and I grew up with my father. Well, the only thing he did was just throw me the food and left me alone.
Because he had antiques he had to take care of more than his daughter.
My father has a hobby of collecting antiques, but he had no sense at all, which means that most of his antiques were fake.
One day I broke one of the fake antiques, and he pounded me like a fat kid stealing lunches. I was so mad and depressed I ran away from him and came to Samarkand.
I couldn't forgive my father for giving up on a young daughter for a mere fake antique, so I made a plan.
I was going to trade with my father using a fake antique trader, and my father was more than happy to trade.
What my father wants is an old weapon, so I'm thinking of getting Hun Archer's bow and rub some dirt on it to make it look old.
I need help to make the forged bows, so would you help me
Now I'll tell you how forge a bow.
First hunt Hun Archer and obtain Hun Bow. Then go to the Hungry Ong's Habitat by following the path at the south gate, and use the Hun Bow there which will change it to Dirty Bow. But from time to time the dirt could be poisoned melting the bow, so take note of it.
Get me 20 Dirty Bows.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Hun Bows

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Related Monster
Hun Archer

* Quest Reward
110,000 exp / 22,000 gold

Saesa's Revenge 2
Required quest: Saesa's Revenge 1

Related Scenario
I sent the Dirty Bows to my father, and he was more than happy to receive it, and asked me to get more antiques.
He wants old armor this time, so I think Hun Armor will do.
No need to forge the armor this time because it is already very worn.
You helped me last time, won't you help me again
Hunt Hun Defense Lancers and get me 20 Hun Armors.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Hun Armors

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Storage-Keeper Saesa

* Related Monster
Hun Defense Lancer

* Quest Reward
113,000 exp / 23,000 gold

Toson's Request

Related Scenario
Too much work these days, my whole body aches...I need to drink some alcohol to relieve the fatigue.
Talking about alcohol, I received an alcohol as a present from a specialty trader that came from Hotan, but I forgot about it because I was too busy.
Then I had a sip last time to see how it tastes. Then oh my*! I've never drank better alcohol in my life! The sweet taste that tickles the tongue was just incomparable to any other alcohol.
I asked the trader where he got the alcohol, and he told me that it was Hun Sweet Alcohol.
How would I be able to lay my hands on the alcohol from the vicious and ruthless Hun tribe* All I can do is stay home...
Ah, I have an idea, why don't you get me some Hun Sweet Alcohol
Hun Sweet Alcohol can be obtained from Hun Shooter.
Get me 20 Hun Sweet Alcohol from Hun Shooters.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Hun Sweet Alcohol

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
Specialty Trader Toson

* Related Monster
Hun Shooter

* Quest Reward
123,000 exp / 23,000 gold

Betting with Life

Related Scenario
I had a bet with fellow soldiers some time ago because I was bored. We were showing each other off of our bravery, and I made a mistake and said I'll bring Sosungsung's Toenail. Nobody believed me, so my competitive spirit made me bet a large sum.
It would be almost impossible for me to beat Sosungsung, what can I do
You seem pretty tough, would you get me Sosungsung's Toenail for me* I will reward you well.
Get me 40 Sosungsung's Toenail.

* Quest Goal
Collect 40 Sosungsung's Toenail

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
East Gate Soldier Paje

* Related Monster
Sosungsung

* Quest Reward
118,400 exp / 23,000 gold

Ambush of Huns

Related Scenario
The number of Huns attacking the castle gate is increasing. Although the spirit of Huns is decreasing, they attack the castle gate too often, which is harming the town people and travelers.
Hey, you seem strong enough, why don't you hunt some Huns for the people
Hunt 40 Hun Assault Lancers, 20 Hun Assault Lancer Champions, and 5 Hun Assault Lancer Giants.

* Quest Goal
Hunt 40 Hun Assault Lancers
/20 Hun Assault Lancer Champions
/5 Hun Assault Lancer Giants

* Quest Style
Available 3 Times

* Related NPC
South Gate Soldier Dohwa

* Related Monster
Hun Assault Lancer

* Quest Reward
71,000 exp / 14,000 gold

Heartbroken

Related Scenario
I got a disease because I was worried about the constant attacks at the merchants from thieves and monsters.
My chest hurts and I have a headache, I tried eating some medicines with no hope. One day Nun Martel told me I should listen to some music and release the stress. I was very busy regarding issues with the trade groups, I think it is a good chance to listen to music and relieve my stress as Martel said.
I would like to play a harp myself, but I don't have the right harp at the moment. I heard a harp made from Sungsung's Bone plays very good music. My friend told me he'll make the harp if I bring Sungsung's Bone, would you help me get Sungsung's Bone
Get me 25 Sungsung's Bones.

* Quest Goal
Collect 25 Sungsung's Bones

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Merchant Associate Karen

* Related Monster
Sungsung

* Quest Reward
160,000 exp / 30,000 gold / 12,500 skill exp

Defeating Goria 1

Related Scenario
Bad news is spreading around Samarkand recently. Hun's attacks are becoming more active and they are on the way to Samarkand. And due to huge monsters called Goria, our comrades are having trouble battling them.
Hunter Association is recruiting powerful troops, I think you are more than qualified for the job.
Would you help us defeat Gorias by volunteering
A tough test is proceeded at Hunter Association for qualification, but those who bring a recommendation will only take a quick test.
I will write you a recommendation, so take it to Hunter Associate Shahad.

* Quest Goal
Deliver Karen's Recommendation To Shahad

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Merchant Associate Karen / Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
2,000 exp / 370 gold / 150 skill exp

Defeating Goria 2
Required quest: Defeating Goria 1

Related Scenario
I have confirmed that the recommendation you brought is from Karen.
You probably heard from Karen, but we are not recruiting troops not qualified to fight against Goria. Those that fight recklessly not only puts his own life in danger, but also the lives of other comrades.
Many tests need to be taken to be recruited as a troop, but those who bring recommendation only need to take one test. Not an easy test, are you sure you would like to take the test for the troop
Then take this Spirit Lost Stone.
You'll meet a monster called Stone Golem east of Samarkand. When you hunt this monster, the spirit of the monster will go into the stone, and the stone will change to Spirit Added Stone.
I will give you 100 Spirit Lost Stones, so bring me 100 Spirit Added Stones.

* Quest Goal
Collect 100 Spirit Added Stones

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Stone Golem

* Quest Reward
65,000 exp / 12,400 gold / 5,000 skill exp

Defeating Goria 3
Required quest: Defeating Goria 2

Related Scenario
You have been recruited as a troop to fight against the gigantic Hun soldier Goria, so I will give you a task.
We are making strategies to fight against Goria, but we do not have enough information about the monster.
Ask a soldier called Jooha if he knows anything about Goria.

* Quest Goal
Receive Information of Hun From East Gate Soldier Jooha

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad /East Gate Soldier Jooha

* Related Monster
None

* Quest Reward
4,100 exp / 750 gold / 300 skill exp

Defeating Goria 4
Required quest: Defeating Goria 3

Related Scenario
If what Jooha says is true, then defeating Gorias is a matter of time.
We need Angular Stones from Rock Golems, and Cursed Stone by capturing Hun Magic Archer.
First let's get Angular Stones from Rock Golems.
Get me 20 Angular Stones from Rock Golems.

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Angular Stones

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Rock Golem

* Quest Reward
70,000 exp / 12,400 gold / 5,000 skill exp

Defeating Goria 5
Required quest: Defeating Goria 4

Related Scenario
Now we got the Angular Stones, we need to make Cursed Stones by capturing Hun Magic Archer.
Hun Magic Archer can be captured by using traps made of Angry Sungsung's Hair, that weakens the power of magic.
Get me a bunch of Angry Sungsung's Hair. Angry Sungsung lives at the north area before you cross the river that appears east of Ong Habitat.
A vicious beast, you must take care.

* Quest Goal
Collect Handful of Angry Sungsung's Hair

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Angry Sungsung

* Quest Reward
11,000 exp / 2,000 gold / 800 skill exp

Defeating Goria 6
Required quest: Defeating Goria 5

Related Scenario
I have made the trap to capture the Hun Magic Archer.
I will give you the trap, so bring me a captured Hun Magic Archer.
Here's the trap.
The magic power of Hun Magic Archer is powerful, you cannot bind the monster too long with the trap. Make haste as soon as you capture the monster and bring it to me. Hun Magic Archer can be found at Huns Garrison located at southeast of Samarkand. [Portals and Return Scrolls cannot be used when this quest is in progress.]

* Quest Goal
Capturing Hun Magic Archer

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Hun Magic Archer

* Quest Reward
Courage Scroll [20% damage increase, 1 hour period]

Defeating Goria 7
Required quest: Combat With Goria 6

Related Scenario
I have successfully taunted Goria by sending false information to a Hun while you were away obtaining material for the Cursed Stone.
I spread a song that goes "The drumming warrior will defeat Goria and wash the earth with the blood of Huns", and the song is heard by the Huns, and Goria will attack anyone drumming. I am done with the preparation of defeating Goria, so you must leave to defeat the monster.
I have infused the mysterious power of Cursed Stone into the Big Drum. Use the Big Drum at Huns Garrison, and Goria will appear, weakened by the mysterious power of the drum. That is the perfect chance to defeat Goria, so you must not fail.
If you lost the Big Drum by any chance, I will give you another one. Be careful, and good luck.

1 Quest only available when belonging to an exp auto share/item auto share party
2 Able to teleport with players that are proceeding or have completed Goria 7 quest
3 Big Drum can only be used by the party leader
4 Even when you are dead, if Goria is defeated then the quest will be completed
5 Teleport is not possible when trade transport method is summoned

* Quest Goal
Hunt Goria

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Hunter Associate Shahad

* Related Monster
Goria

* Quest Reward
55,000 exp / 4,000 skill exp
/Mission Complete Reward [HP +400 /MP +400 /3 hour period]

Inventory Expansion 1

Related Scenario
Grocery Trader Bajel of Constantinople will expand your inventory if you bring 10 Movoi's Grass.

* Executable Level
Above Level 5

* Quest Goal
Collect 10 Movoi's Grass

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Constantinople Grocery Trader Bajel

* Related Monster
Movoi

* Quest Reward
Inventory 10 Slot Expansion

Inventory Expansion 2
Required quest: Inventory Expansion 1

Related Scenario
Grocery Trader Saha of Samarkand will expand your inventory if you bring 20 Other World's Fur.

* Executable Level
Above Level 30

* Quest Goal
Collect 20 Other World's Fur

* Quest Style
Available Once

* Related NPC
Samarkand Grocery Trader Saha

* Related Monster
Punisher

* Quest Reward
Inventory 2 Slot Expansion

[Release]DDJ/DDS converter
All europe quest

Inactive.
Send me pm if something is not working. But reply may take longer.

Last edited by JanChlpik on Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:15 am 
in sticky.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:42 pm 

truly amazing and this is needed. Thank you

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:46 am 
Common Member

YAY! i was waiting for this!!!! ^_____________________^

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:48 am 

Woot! Can you update the Central Asia quest here? Too lazy to do it. =.= http://silkroadaddiction.com/wiki/List_ ... ean_Quests

Great find. This one is more informative the MMOSite's. :D

Now, if only someone can get information on the West Asia quests. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:38 pm 
Forum God

really niice :)