Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:49 am 
Loyal Member

I like the fine details that you put into your guide and the pictures helped a lot. Thank you for your contribution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:54 am 
Common Member

nice guide

any way i can just get rid of my potion and cursed heart?

i dont want them because it cost too much

but i dont know how to get rid of them :(

dont tell me i'm stuck forever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:41 pm 
Valued Member

sell to npc both and abandon the quest

Post subject: quick question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:01 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

can i give pots i made to my friends?? or is it not possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:03 am 

cant be traded, cant be stalled, cant be dropped = its not possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:28 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Good news

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:29 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Good news

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:15 am 

Ok.. so if I wanted to... I could take out 18 points of my whole mastery? of course after I took out the couple of skills I have in there. How much do you think it would cost if I took out 5 of heuskal skills and 18 of mastery? o_o (lol, I'm considering switching around a few skills..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:13 pm 
Advanced Member

i got that stupid wolf bite and aload of random skills i dont need, and my wolf bite is at lvl 7 :shock: :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:26 pm 

Im currently doing this quest. It had taken me about half a day just to collect 24 cursed hearts. The drop rate is crap. But need to d'lvl some skill points i'd put in fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:21 pm 
Common Member

Does anyone know how much it will costs to delevel skill level for one mastery tree from level 41 to 32 when there are no skills greater than level 32 on the tree?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 am 

So let me confirm...there is no way you can devel it for free?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:15 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Good news

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:18 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

D4rX wrote:
I'm not sure about this but i think i noticed that the Total Masteries Level total doesnt go down with the downgrades. So if you had 100/300 before and remove 1 skill, the total still shows up as 100/300. However, it still counts as 99/300.

Err what u mean by, it still counts as 99/300?
if it doesn't go down with the masteries lvl downgrades, then i can't learn for a total of 300 masteries? or it might appear for 301/300??

i have my spear mastery at lv 5 and i wish to downgrade it to 0, if the total mastery lvl doesnt go down, i loses 5 mastery T___T then i might as well leave the spear tree at lv 5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:40 pm 

zzz this is what i think he is trying to bring across.

Example: Sword mastery lvl 30. Therefore total mastery is 30/300. In the sword mastery, there are many skills. If you drop the lvl of these skills, mastery lvl will not go down. It will not go to 29/300 or below. Why? You didn't even lvl down the sword mastery. Instead you just bring down the lvl of the sword skills

PM Demiurgs to join the guild

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=19256

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:30 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

deng! i guess i misinterpret his statement :roll: sorry for that =,=

So degrading my mastery lvl will decrease my total mastery lvl as well :D

Can someone tell me how much gold is needed for degrading 5 lvl of mastery?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:18 am 

dang im on int spear (lvl 30) and i made 14 bicheon lvls so i made that quest to erase my mistake , but i cant, theres no delevel button near mastery lvl ???? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:13 am 

Nihuja wrote:
dang im on int spear (lvl 30) and i made 14 bicheon lvls so i made that quest to erase my mistake , but i cant, theres no delevel button near mastery lvl ???? :?

You first have to delevel some skills one by one to reduce the mastery level :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:02 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Great guide... I actually have a couple skills I want to drop and after getting the quest Was glad for this... 80% aint that bad... I get sp pretty quick anyway... Much Appreciation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:04 am 

nice guide dude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

To avoid the problem of no gold to do this, or only some gold, do a combination of Skill Edit Potions and cursed hearts. So it will cost some silk and some gold but not a ton of either.

Second part, do the Skill Edit Potions first cause you get 100% of the larger amounts of sp invested. Then you can finish up with the cursed hearts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:38 pm 

This might be kinda out there as a question, but, when you gain SP back through develing via curse heart and you are in a guild, does your guild get equal GP added?

I had bow for farming back in my teens level so that whole tree I will be working to delevel. Thankfully, I only got anti-devil(3) and combo(2) so it should be tooo costly :shock:

I also accidently :roll: clicked level 1 on Bicheon back in the day. Now I want to totaly delevel Bow, but it will take a while as I delevel each skill. Would it be more beneficial now to just delevel the Bicheon from 1 back to 0 and that way gain a full mastery point back versus deleveling bow skills which will not?

I went on and picked up the cursed heart quest early (before I thought about what I would want to delevel) so all along the way I could be picking them up as I farm but it does suck they take up multiple inventory spots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm 

Gavin wrote:
Very detailed guide dude, nice one :)
i agree

LVL: 3x
ICE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm 

WrathShielder wrote:
This might be kinda out there as a question, but, when you gain SP back through develing via curse heart and you are in a guild, does your guild get equal GP added?

I had bow for farming back in my teens level so that whole tree I will be working to delevel. Thankfully, I only got anti-devil(3) and combo(2) so it should be tooo costly :shock:

I also accidently :roll: clicked level 1 on Bicheon back in the day. Now I want to totaly delevel Bow, but it will take a while as I delevel each skill. Would it be more beneficial now to just delevel the Bicheon from 1 back to 0 and that way gain a full mastery point back versus deleveling bow skills which will not?

I went on and picked up the cursed heart quest early (before I thought about what I would want to delevel) so all along the way I could be picking them up as I farm but it does suck they take up multiple inventory spots.
yeppp

ICE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:34 pm 

XiaoFen wrote:
To avoid the problem of no gold to do this, or only some gold, do a combination of Skill Edit Potions and cursed hearts. So it will cost some silk and some gold but not a ton of either.

Second part, do the Skill Edit Potions first cause you get 100% of the larger amounts of sp invested. Then you can finish up with the cursed hearts.
too much money

ICE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:02 pm 

Just a thought but what i have been doing is going out and grinding with the cursed heart quest active. When I run out of pots, finish a quest, have a full inventory, I come back in town and turn the hearts to potions (usually only have enough for 1 or 2 since they seem to rarely drop for me). I then go ahead and de-level a skill (working on Pacheon tree now since I don't use bow to grind anymore and I am a glav/spear user). I can de-level one or two skill levels which have been costing about $20k. For me it doesn't hurt as much ($$-wise) since I just picked up or sold that much gold in drops from the current grind session. I then choose the cursed heart quest again and head back out to grind more.

It just makes it a little easier to swallow spending $20k increments versus $100k or more in one pop.

Anyway, just a suggestion on how I do it. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:55 pm 
Casual Member

Currently doing the curst heart quest. I gathered almost 200. I planned ahead and started the quest at level 24 in order to use at level 32. Since level 24, I only leveled up my heuksal mastery without leveling up any skills. It will now cost me almost 500k in order to drop my mastery 8 levels. It's worth it in my opinion cuz my leveling was soo fast and I need to farm at level 32 and 33 and maybe 34. So plan ahead when you are going to use it. Save some gold in order to use it. Be smart in where you put your SP. I just put in the mininmum amount to give me a 0 gap. This is the cheapest and smartest way to do it as far as I know.

4/16: The Tragedy of Virginia Tech. Keep us in your prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:11 pm 

supa22 wrote:
Currently doing the curst heart quest. I gathered almost 200. I planned ahead and started the quest at level 24 in order to use at level 32. Since level 24, I only leveled up my heuksal mastery without leveling up any skills. It will now cost me almost 500k in order to drop my mastery 8 levels. It's worth it in my opinion cuz my leveling was soo fast and I need to farm at level 32 and 33 and maybe 34. So plan ahead when you are going to use it. Save some gold in order to use it. Be smart in where you put your SP. I just put in the mininmum amount to give me a 0 gap. This is the cheapest and smartest way to do it as far as I know.

Hmmm so you leveled only Heuk mastery but no skillz so you get the maximum amount of XP to help you level. You picked up cursed hearts all along the way an now you can delevel Heuk mastery down to an optimal farming level and get maximum SP.....very smart.....excellent way to also not get so bored farming all along the way.....cuz you keep getting those beautiful heavenly glows every time you level not to mention all of your STR/INT to allocate, use of higher level weps/clothes/access/etc. Very Nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:48 am 
WrathShielder wrote:
supa22 wrote:

Hmmm so you leveled only Heuk mastery but no skillz so you get the maximum amount of XP to help you level. You picked up cursed hearts all along the way an now you can delevel Heuk mastery down to an optimal farming level and get maximum SP.....very smart.....excellent way to also not get so bored farming all along the way.....cuz you keep getting those beautiful heavenly glows every time you level not to mention all of your STR/INT to allocate, use of higher level weps/clothes/access/etc. Very Nice!

ya that sounds good.. think ima go do the same :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:35 am 

im gonna jsut do my skills right lol nice post