Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: R.I.P WarHog 2008-2008
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:38 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
Yayaya shut up.

You can accuse all you want, remember this, you've still yet to get proof that I 'do [in fact] bot'. :)

SoSUN Drop [7]
SoM Drop [1]
SoS [11]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:39 am 
Frequent Member

RickBobby wrote:
It doesn't say "Hey look, I'm bladerchick I bot!!!!". And just an FYI, It wasn't me who wrote that. :wink:

I share my account with a few friend in the guild :roll:

tats like the gayest comeback. Funny how when bots are identified there excuse is always: It wasn't me, my friend was on my account.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 am 
Banned User

Pawnage wrote:
RickBobby wrote:
It doesn't say "Hey look, I'm bladerchick I bot!!!!". And just an FYI, It wasn't me who wrote that. :wink:

tats like the gayest comeback. Funny how when bots are identified there excuse is always: It wasn't me, my friend was on my account.

I don't see other bots saying that? You must be on some pills or something.

btw thanks for making my post count increase, makes me look 'uber' like the rest of you :shock:

SoSUN Drop [7]
SoM Drop [1]
SoS [11]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:41 am 
Frequent Member

RickBobby wrote:
Pawnage wrote:
RickBobby wrote:

I don't see other bots saying that? You must be on some pills or something.

lmao i can name a few. z0d from hera, ito from greece, Tmac from greece, etc. They all said the same as u.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 am 
Banned User

pics or it didn't happen. :)

SoSUN Drop [7]
SoM Drop [1]
SoS [11]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 am 
Frequent Member

RickBobby wrote:
Blader chick is no longer my account, I sold it to darklight. And no, I was never banned from this site if you want to be exact.

I love the accusation you make because you think you and a few of your PE friends are the only legit people on Greece, which is complete ignorance. I wasn't crying at all, in fact who did you get murder level 15? Last time I checked I was in ScorpionS the whole time. WarHog was a 100% legit account since level 1

Please Oro, take your head out of your ass.

PS: GreeceMall got a sun 9D Glavie.. Just wanted to rub that in to you jealous fruit cakes.

last i checked, selling acounts is unlegit ;]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 am 
Banned User

Pawnage wrote:
RickBobby wrote:
Blader chick is no longer my account, I sold it to darklight. And no, I was never banned from this site if you want to be exact.

I love the accusation you make because you think you and a few of your PE friends are the only legit people on Greece, which is complete ignorance. I wasn't crying at all, in fact who did you get murder level 15? Last time I checked I was in ScorpionS the whole time. WarHog was a 100% legit account since level 1

Please Oro, take your head out of your ass.

PS: GreeceMall got a sun 9D Glavie.. Just wanted to rub that in to you jealous fruit cakes.

last i checked, selling acounts is unlegit ;]

If you want to be exact I traded it with one of his accounts and he added a additional 50 bucks under his own free will. Last I checked trading accounts was no where in the ToS :)

SoSUN Drop [7]
SoM Drop [1]
SoS [11]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:10 am 

You can say what you want, you aren't fooling anyone. We ALL know you bot, we ALL don't give a shit about you or what you say. Infact you're probably one of the most annoying botters I've seen. You try to be friends with me AFTER bitching at me for getting your ****** guild murderer. You try to steal items when I get bots murderer and you even go as far as to say you're legit over and over on this forum. You even CRY about getting hacked AFTER you steal back Blader_Chick when you sold it. You're nothing but a childish little whiny cunt and I sincerly hope you take your business ELSEWHERE.

Have a nice day~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 am 
Banned User

Azilius wrote:
You can say what you want, you aren't fooling anyone. We ALL know you bot, we ALL don't give a shit about you or what you say. Infact you're probably one of the most annoying botters I've seen. You try to be friends with me AFTER bitching at me for getting your ****** guild murderer. You try to steal items when I get bots murderer and you even go as far as to say you're legit over and over on this forum. You even CRY about getting hacked AFTER you steal back Blader_Chick when you sold it. You're nothing but a childish little whiny cunt and I sincerly hope you take your business ELSEWHERE.

Have a nice day~

That so typical. And you know what I enjoy making you dumbass angry. Me cry LOL! When did I ever cry over Blader_Chick? You are just too over dramatic and blow things out of proportion.

SoSUN Drop [7]
SoM Drop [1]
SoS [11]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 am 
Ex-Staff

You pretty much dug your own grave in this topic RickBobby. The whole "it wasn't me using that account" excuse doesn't fly here and since you pretty much confirmed that Allig was your forum account before and since that account was banned here before for moderator disrespect and also in a sense bot admission.

<< Banned RickBobby and locked >>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2