Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: ImmortaIity Union : Get to Know Them Better
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 pm 

yawnz*

You actually bore me ^^ thats why i stopped posting :P u still spinning the same yarn^^

*boring*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:08 pm 
Banned User

awww i'm sorry we're not entertainin u :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 pm 
Banned User

Zero Dw south, or stop posting :)

And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So f**k ya'll who hating for no reason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 pm 
Banned User

sigh

Ur too thick for me, fly. I can't handle ppl that are that thick.

Ok where was i, oh wait yeah :

*WHATEVER*

When i'm ur lvl i'll be more than happy to comply

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 pm 
Banned User

Until than or until you can do something about us stop bitching.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:23 pm 
Banned User

u can't make me stop bitching on forums then? U think if ya killed me in pvp, that will shut my mouth up? >.<
Too thick, fly, too thick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:35 pm 
Banned User

never said it'd shut you up, but it'd be entertaining, your building yourself up for defeat. Your over your head, you can post here all you want i can't stop you. But ingame its a different story, which is why this thread was started :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:48 pm 
Banned User

told ya i can do globals ingame. Part of the *love* u got from the server was contributed by me.

Here's a lil hint : it wasn't Troy_FTW or his union doin the globals.
i'm lvl 82, if ya think killin a guy lower by 8lvls is fun and extraordinary, u fit in the *immo* category.

And yeah u can shut some1 up on forums by makin him look like a complete 'retard', but the sad fact that u cant, ur referin all the time to 'ingame' pvp. So how about u f@%k off and remain ingame, till u get the honor of pvping me...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:21 am 
Banned User

i don't need to make you looked retarded you do that yourself. its not that i take joy in killing lower levels, i take joy in killing people who can only run them mouths

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:40 am 

somaro wrote:
immortality beated Genesis O.o BOULSHIT..

Arkenstone / Genesis / Emperor we owned immortality in guildwars so many times.. omg i got screenshots and shits..

Arkenstone FTW <3

Only Arkenstone union know how to trade :P best traders / hunters on Troy :D

lol...so..arkenstone union is all whiners and losers? u can ask around how much points genesis lose to immortality. 14k to 4k...lol barely not even a war.

go ask ard. haha...im jus stating the truth. dont bullshit in forum and whine too much. guess tat union or former union is jus bullcrap union. All they can do is bullshit, whine and flame. Prove me wrong by ending this useless topic

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 am 
Banned User

Kekeke wrote:
i don't need to make you looked retarded you do that yourself. its not that i take joy in killing lower levels, i take joy in killing people who can only run them mouths

I wonder how i made myself *looked retarded*. Like i said, if ya got nothing good to post, then stay away from forums, or then its you who's makin urself *looked retarded*

And how the hell do u *take* joy? As in *takin* it up the a**?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:38 am 

AnacondAX wrote:
So "cuz drunkens is never in suit"
"drunkens is in your union too and he's one of the personal none suited buffers"

I (according to this retard) am never in a job suit. But yet, I am the 1st and only LvL 5 Euro thief on Troy. Hmmm Something does not add up right.

http://www.silkroadonline.net/community ... _Job=Thief I am sure Immo knows who BangBros11 is.

I will only External Heal if I see the Hunters and Traders do it 1st (Usually Immo has too).

Next time ya wanna bash me like this get yer facts strait dude.

and who BangBros11 is? a guy who dies 1 skill? a guy who using his buffs ,turning on his return scroll and teleporting away from job war? yea i know him :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:42 am 
Common Member

IHateWhiners wrote:
somaro wrote:
immortality beated Genesis O.o BOULSHIT..

Arkenstone / Genesis / Emperor we owned immortality in guildwars so many times.. omg i got screenshots and shits..

Arkenstone FTW <3

Only Arkenstone union know how to trade :P best traders / hunters on Troy :D

lol...so..arkenstone union is all whiners and losers? u can ask around how much points genesis lose to immortality. 14k to 4k...lol barely not even a war.

go ask ard. haha...im jus stating the truth. dont bullshit in forum and whine too much. guess tat union or former union is jus bullcrap union. All they can do is bullshit, whine and flame. Prove me wrong by ending this useless topic

Everything , everyone sais is whining for u... geez if u hate whiners dont look in the forum.. no one cares... Dam go die please.. -_-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:48 am 

somaro pls post 1 screen shot of ARKEN BEATING IMMORTALITY GUILD i wanna see...
2-3 months ago it was immo vs genesis we beat the shit out of u. u lost the fortress to us in 20 mins how lame could ya be? so shut the hell up arken is nothing, and pls dont bring me ur excuses "why u lost" cause i dun give a f%$& u lost it and dats it=) keep crying zero immortality is the best union on troy and u kno it...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:54 am 
Banned User

ilia wrote:
keep crying zero immortality is the best union on troy and u kno it...

don't worry i promised u'll have my babies, i keep my promises ;)

Ok so u say immo is the best union? Gimme a proof, that IMMORTAIITY UNION is the BEST, gimme reasons, gimme facts ^^ and on top of all, let some1 who *isn't or haven't bn* in immortaiity union, confirm ur facts. And make sure ur facts are about immortaiity today, no need for history. Its a hard task, good luck. And for old times sake, sry once more about the globals my friend made about u.

Oh and u said to me b4 *egyptians are future shawarma* why dont u go tell that to ppl in ur union? *kazlac* that is

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:31 am 

zero0isagod wrote:
ilia wrote:
keep crying zero immortality is the best union on troy and u kno it...

don't worry i promised u'll have my babies, i keep my promises ;)

Ok so u say immo is the best union? Gimme a proof, that IMMORTAIITY UNION is the BEST, gimme reasons, gimme facts ^^ and on top of all, let some1 who *isn't or haven't bn* in immortaiity union, confirm ur facts. And make sure ur facts are about immortaiity today, no need for history. Its a hard task, good luck. And for old times sake, sry once more about the globals my friend made about u.

Oh and u said to me b4 *egyptians are future shawarma* why dont u go tell that to ppl in ur union? *kazlac* that is

1st of all i dont remember i said that kind of thing about Egyptians, and even if i did said that that was a total joke, cause maybe im a lot of things but the last thing that i am is a racist, i hate racism and i think my union knos it. and btw i dun need ppl to prove that immo rocks i know it by my own, yesterday merlee got sun xbow drop from exe he scammed his own union mate (Azb3st or somthing like dat) from ko u call that a good union? lmao, thats pretty fcked... my union helps me all the time, pimping items when im broke, helpin in trades, lending money, immortality is not only about the power, its about the friendship, unlike ur "EX" union.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:44 am 
Banned User

ilia wrote:
1st of all i dont remember i said that kind of thing about Egyptians, and even if i did said that that was a total joke
ok so u think tellin racist
jokes doesn't make u a racist?

ilia wrote:
and btw i dun need ppl to prove that immo rocks i know it by my own

If u can't prove it, then keep it to urself *or ur own*

ilia wrote:
yesterday merlee got sun xbow drop from exe he scammed his own union mate (Azb3st or somthing like dat) from ko u call that a good union? lmao

He got sun xbow drop? How did he scam it if he got it as a drop? Plz explain.

ilia wrote:
thats pretty fcked... my union helps me all the time, pimping items when im broke, helpin in trades, lending money, immortality is not only about the power, its about the friendship, unlike ur "EX" union.

50% of Immortaiity are people who dumpt their guilds and friends, to join the union with the *fort*, thats friendship, in immo *terms*

Last edited by zero0isagod on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 am 

1) im not Israeli im Russian.

2) azb3st gave to merlee 600mil and then was planing to buy the xbow for 999,999,999 but merlee ran away...though thats what ko union mate told me i dunno if its true or not.

Quote:
50% of Immortaiity are people who dumpt their guilds and friends, to join the union with the *fort*, thats friendship, in immo *terms*

3)that's not true.

and btw why do u think u prove that immo sucks? u just wrote down some false facts, that u made up in ur mind, actually the reason u hate immo is that u jealous we are stronger than u...dont even deny it.
edit:btw i still don't remember that i said such thing about Egyptians...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 am 
Banned User

ilia wrote:
i heard from shakir u got israelian nationality, dont chicken out and stand up for ur country[whether origin or residence]
2) azb3st gave to merlee 600mil and then was planing to buy the xbow for 999,999,999 but merlee ran away...though thats what ko union mate told me i dunno if its true or not.
u dunno if its true or not, so unless the union is havin problems and is disbanded, get ur facts straight
Quote:

3)that's not true.
lol jus like that? its not?
and btw why do u think u prove that immo sucks? see what i mean, u think i'm doin this to prove immo suck. I did this for FUN, *IMMO was already proven to suck by the whole server, hope u didn't miss the global session they were mostly "immo sucks 'somethin'*u just wrote down some false facts, that u made up in ur mind, actually the reason u hate immo is that u jealous jealous again -_- why would i be jealous, if i got offered to join almost every guild in ur union, even u asked me to join queen and become hunter, believe me *jealousy* is no were to be seen on this forum we are stronger than u...dont even deny it did i ever say ur union is weak? Nope ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 am 

zero0isagod wrote:
ilia wrote:
i heard from shakir u got israelian nationality, dont chicken out and stand up for ur country[whether origin or residence]
u dunno if its true or not, so unless the union is havin problems and is disbanded, get ur facts straight
Quote:

3)that's not true.
lol jus like that? its not?
and btw why do u think u prove that immo sucks? see what i mean, u think i'm doin this to prove immo suck. I did this for FUN, *IMMO was already proven to suck by the whole server, hope u didn't miss the global session they were mostly "immo sucks 'somethin'*u just wrote down some false facts, that u made up in ur mind, actually the reason u hate immo is that u jealous jealous again -_- why would i be jealous, if i got offered to join almost every guild in ur union, even u asked me to join queen and become hunter, believe me *jealousy* is no were to be seen on this forum we are stronger than u...dont even deny it did i ever say ur union is weak? Nope ;)

lol?u heard from shakir? i born in russia in my pasport says im russian, what shakir knos?XDD
and 2 guys from KO IT SELF told me it heppend its not "straight" enough for ya?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:26 am 
Banned User

oh sry meant shayki, and u do live in israel dont u? Well anyways this i have to say *no for racism*, and even tho egyptians and israelians don't get along too well, i'm not that type, jus don't tell racist jokes and then say ur anythin but a racist. I take bak my jokes which is why i'll edit my previous post.
Sry guys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 am 

zero0isagod wrote:
oh sry meant shayki, and u do live in israel dont u? Well anyways this i have to say *no for racism*, and even tho egyptians and israelians don't get along too well, i'm not that type, jus don't tell racist jokes and then say ur anythin but a racist. I take bak my jokes which is why i'll edit my previous post.
Sry guys

dude i got TONS AND TONS of egyptian friends really good friends like ksher , java , sherrif, i would never laugh about egyptians or any other nationalty cause i really hate racism, and if i said that kind of thing about egyptians, im sorry, and i didn't meant it to sound that way...sorry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:34 am 
Banned User

group hug? ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:36 am 

zero0isagod wrote:
group hug? ^^

ya XD
and do me a faver DONT JOIN XXX UNION...........................................................

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:42 am 
Banned User

well, we're 100%thief guild, we were gonna join arken, but they're mostly traders/hunters (ewwwwwwww) jk ^^ xxx, bein thief union, seem to fit us rite. We'll be unionless for a while, if queen is lookin for a better union, we can form one together :P jk again

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 pm 
Common Member

ilia wrote:
somaro pls post 1 screen shot of ARKEN BEATING IMMORTALITY GUILD i wanna see...
2-3 months ago it was immo vs genesis we beat the shit out of u. u lost the fortress to us in 20 mins how lame could ya be? so shut the hell up arken is nothing, and pls dont bring me ur excuses "why u lost" cause i dun give a f%$& u lost it and dats it=) keep crying zero immortality is the best union on troy and u kno it...

awwwwww ilia is here too... <3 ( he gonna flame everyone )

ilia ilia ilai i try to find the screenshot of Emperor beating immo and the other on with Genesis...

Maybe they got deleted when installing legende 3...

:P ilila ilia ilia :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:59 pm 

somaro wrote:

Maybe they got deleted when installing legende 3...

or maybe they never existed :? just an idea

Build:Wizard/Bard
Thanks for the Sig HejsaN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 pm 
Banned User

ilia wrote:
2-3 months ago it was immo vs genesis we beat the shit out of u.

So what was __Queen__ doing being involved in the guild war? [And i dont stress guild war]

Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:23 am 
Banned User

MaKe LoVe, DoN't MaKe WaR

RawRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:27 am 

this thread sucks

LvL 90 Int Hybrid Spear _InMemory_
LvL 7x Str Hybrid Fist Killerkong Staller

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next