Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dual Axe Warrior basics
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

As a dual axe prepare to be one of the few. Axes have only 1 single strike attack and it isnt as good as a 2h. We have greater defence, attack rating, and resistence to effects than a 2h. We do not have strong single attacks or as high of a crit rate. Best subclass would definitly be cleric.

Skills: Max all attack and passive skills. You need IRON SKIN at lvl 40 makes you own at all physical enemies but long cooldown. Mana Skin is lvl 60. Get sprint assault and roar but you dont have to max roar(its good for pulling mobs away from pty members). your lvl 4 and 20 skills do 50% more damage when oppenent is KD so take advantage of that. CLERIC: need Bless, recovery division, buffs, heals, res,. These cleric buffs allow you to switch between roles. many of these skills can be used with your cleric rod then you can switch back to axes and it stays on. You also get a unique skill that is an area of effect stun but it says %50 chance to stun when it seems like %20.

PvE: You will be slightly better in Partying than a 2h because of incresed def and you do not get KDs but you get stun and bleed. Lvl 40 skill is strongest by far but costs %10 of your HP so dont use it against strong mobs unless you can get the skill recovery division for your self or have a cleric in pty. From personal experience, I seem stronger than a 2h. This is strange because i was in a mugiji pty with 3 2h warriors and it was on item distribution. the 4 of us fought against a pty giant and i got the loot, and they were +-2 lvls of me.

PvP: You will dominate. Sprint, stun attack, combos you win. Buff up with recovery division if your cleric is lvl 40( its basically a euro auto pot)and if you have healing cycle its like having 2 auto pots but only lasts 16secs.

VS other warriors: 2hs will be what you will face. If you see them sream it means they are about to use the skill madening. You must stun because this could 1 hit you. If you get KD you usually lose. So its basically 50/50 if you stun first you win if they get a madening crit or KD they win. Sprint assult is also good for disrupting their attacks

Rogues: Crossbow Rogues are easy dagger ones can sneak attack you so watch out
Wizards: Sprint at them then finish them if they get a nuke off you usually die
Warlocks: Nasty They have some nasty skills so you must get the jump on them
Clerics: If they have shield bash they can take a while but you usually will win.
Bards: easier than clerics because they dont get a shield.
STR Glaive: If he wears garms you will win most of the time
STR Blader: HArdest to beat if they wear garms i give you a %65 of winning if not then %30
STR Bow: easy because there strong skills need time to charge up and when they do sprint, stun, kill
INT Spear: when i was lvl 37 i beat one that was 47 enought said
INT Sword: They have block so it is harder than a spear and they can KD you if they have that skill but They have fairly low HP compared to you so not too hard

From expierence I have noticed that axes are a really good class. Id say they are a cross between a 1h and 2h but closer to the 2h. Stuns are your best friend and its fun.

Post subject: Re: Dual Axe Warrior basics
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm 
Casual Member

Looks pretty good so far, add some screenshots and a lil more detail about the skills and it will be a very good guide about dual axes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 am 

pretty good, maybe use another guide as sort of a template to get urs going, just not organized enough, other then that its gr8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 pm 
Banned User

I've always wanted to make another DA warrior ever since I left my level 30 one behind in Pacific.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am 
Common Member

Nice, I like it. Would be nice for you to eventually go in more depth.

I just made a Dual Axe. So I'm not too experienced with it. But it looks like it might be sexy.

Edit: Clerics have shield bash? I thought that was just 1h warrior?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 am 
Veteran Member

VcentG wrote:
Nice, I like it. Would be nice for you to eventually go in more depth.

I just made a Dual Axe. So I'm not too experienced with it. But it looks like it might be sexy.

Edit: Clerics have shield bash? I thought that was just 1h warrior?

add lvl 10 1H to get shield trash and you can KB when a shield is equipped

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 pm 
Frequent Member

guide looks ok, but tha pvp descriptions.. err.. unreal.

While i don't find:
VINDICTUS - Kalkin - lvl 30 Lann - West Server