Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Was This Guide Helpful?
Yes. 87%  87%  [ 244 ]
No. 13%  13%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 280
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] The Complete Blader
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am 
Loyal Member

Great guide It helps me a lot :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Thanks for your Guide.

What do you think of the "Bicheon Force Series" (Glacial Flame, Storm, Banshee etc)? They take away defence and give offense?

Is it new, as I didn't find it in your guide
thks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 am 

I made a Fire/Ice Pure strength blader. I plan on using Ice Defensive skills, and Fire Attack skills. And a little lightning for grass walk. Im lvl 30 already and have 12k sp, im keeping a nice gap. Anyways, I was wondering if any one has already done this and it failed, or if youve done this and it was good. Also any advice, would be much appreciated.

Hunter Alias: TechNine
Server: Venus *Where it's at*

Tecca Nina

Zenkai, Force/Light The Raw Buddist Law.

HEAVY METAL KINGZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 am 
Casual Member

givewater wrote:
What do you think of the "Bicheon Force Series" (Glacial Flame, Storm, Banshee etc)? They take away defence and give offense?

Is it new, as I didn't find it in your guide
thks

Yes, they are newer skills, having been introduced with the lvl 90 cap. You'll notice the guide was written in June '07
Personally I haven't yet used sp for bicheon force so cannot comment on the effectiveness

Azraela wrote:
I made a Fire/Ice Pure strength blader. I plan on using Ice Defensive skills, and Fire Attack skills. And a little lightning for grass walk. Im lvl 30 already and have 12k sp, im keeping a nice gap. Anyways, I was wondering if any one has already done this and it failed, or if youve done this and it was good. Also any advice, would be much appreciated.

There is no skill or tree that you must take. You can make the build your own.
Others will have strong opinions of what you should take, but ultimately it is your choice

Fire/ice should work v well

Bladers already have awesome defence, heightened by the fire tree buffs, so to add ice's physical def buffs will really help and should easily offset the lack of parry bonus from having low light

I have force instead of ice, and I'm keeping light low.
I appreciate that versus certain builds and lvls I die easily and ice would probably help, but at same lvl, 1 v 1 I do Ok in pvp, and that's good enough for me now.
I might have to switch to ice in the future if I perceive problems surviving in pvp

If you use fire/ice, you'll be a great tank, and if you decide to take both imbues you'll find that ice is great pve as you'll probably use less mp pots, and pvp you can catch your opponents unawares by chilling/freezing them, then switching to fire and burning their ass while they try to smash through your defences 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 am 

Thanks for the advice. Yah it seemed like a good combo. I have only leveled fire, and I put more sp into fire then ice. But so far im pretty good, only being level 32. I hope ill just get better.

Hunter Alias: TechNine
Server: Venus *Where it's at*

Tecca Nina

Zenkai, Force/Light The Raw Buddist Law.

HEAVY METAL KINGZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Azraela wrote:

Im a lvl60 fire/ice blader. Its a good combo - and yes a little light for speed and magic damage increase. I use fire almost always, but sometimes ice is good for pvp(CTF) against other str's - you ice them so a wiz/nuker can take them out, instead of the wiz/nuker being taken out.

Also im not a full str, but an str hybrid - I would recommend u consider this as it gives you a more powerful attack (this is where lightening mag damage comes in). And you can use the snow shield to your advantage and make up anying loss in HP (infact u gain). U just dont want to go too far in the int direction as you can only use the snow shield for 2 out 3 mins.

Uranus lvl61

Last edited by givewater on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:34 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Brutality wrote:
givewater wrote:
I have force instead of ice, and I'm keeping light low.
I appreciate that versus certain builds and lvls I die easily and ice would probably help, but at same lvl, 1 v 1 I do Ok in pvp, and that's good enough for me now.
I might have to switch to ice in the future if I perceive problems surviving in pvp 8)

How does the force tree go for you? Its so hard to find any information on it. I would like some of the skills in there - but it means getting a lot more sp. I dont like being dull'd by wizards much:P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 pm 
Frequent Member

Im not too into this guide, I will make my own. I hope you don't think im flaming you. I'm pretty sure you put alot of effort into it.

ecSRO Highest Damage Contest v1.1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

um.. should we drop the quests and work on pure grindin only?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm 

nimbusfire wrote:
um.. should we drop the quests and work on pure grindin only?

You can quest too imo.... but remember, many quests give you a bad xp to sp rate (you dont get much sp from them), so no matter what you do you will need to grind a lot for the SP unless you are getting farmed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

what kinda bow would u need to farm at level 16 against bandits? sos or +5 or something? and how much does it cost normally? aand would my levelling be slower without the quests?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 pm 
Banned User

som/7sosun bow's the best :roll:
because you'll have to 1 hit kill them

price? : dunno, depends on server

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 pm 

nimbusfire wrote:
what kinda bow would u need to farm at level 16 against bandits? sos or +5 or something? and how much does it cost normally? aand would my levelling be slower without the quests?

Like Pan_Raider said... SoM would be best... and in my server (Hercules) I have seen some go for a good 50 million. I know.. Lame...

You could build up a 9 gap and farm at Penons at lvl 52 or do the standard ong Pfarm... only other way is to run a constant gap... which if you did that, you would need a 4 or 5 gap to get most of what you needed, then near cap, get your skills up to 81, close gap, then 0 gap to 90 and just lvl 1 tree's mastery then @ 90 get cursed hearts to dlvl that mastery back to 81 and farm like hell....

I am in the process of making a Blader and am going to try to farm for the 100cap (name is HooFlungPoo2 if any guys from Herc are seeing this... Dutch_Legend Uni and Legacy uni Greetz^^)and I need 900K-ish SP total :banghead: I have 100K currently... hopefully I can get some tickets soon to speed it up and be done by the end of January. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 pm 
Casual Member

Great guide. As for me, I'm a str fire/light bladder. Light gives me extra damage , some parry ratio and hit ratio so it's pretty good, not to mention grasswalk and phantom walk which are great skills.

However, I still haven't tried the Blade Force series, which sacrify some defence for extra attack. Can someone give his opinion on these new skills?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 pm 
Banned User

Shouldn;t this be in the guide section. :?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 am 

blade/fire/ice would be very good tanker but is it would be very long grind to 90 or 100 :banghead:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:44 am 
Casual Member

KHReborn wrote:
blade/fire/ice would be very good tanker but is it would be very long grind to 90 or 100 :banghead:

Wouldn't make a big difference actually. It's only that you wouldn't have grasswalk... but if you grind in good spawn areas it doesn't matter much. Imo, 90 bich 90 light 90 fire 30 cold does fine.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 pm 

Hi there, I'm still new in this game, after reading the guide, I have some questions to make.. so for starters I should pick one elemental mastery? Well I choose the ice, so what I'm asking is when I should pick fire or light element(which lvl).

Sorry if its a beginner question, but well that is what I am

http://kror-o-mineiro.mybrute.com Fight me or join me :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:27 am 
Banned User

TXERA- wrote:
Hi there, I'm still new in this game, after reading the guide, I have some questions to make.. so for starters I should pick one elemental mastery? Well I choose the ice, so what I'm asking is when I should pick fire or light element(which lvl).

Sorry if its a beginner question, but well that is what I am

The best option would be if you could level one main mastery, in your case you want cold, together with your weapon, bicheon, and keep those two as high as possible, and keep fire and lightning some levels behind. If you intend to play this game for a long time, and eventually get to cap, keep in mind the build that you want to have once you hit the cap, don't screw over or you'll have to delevel some skills in order to have a good set of masteries at cap. The mastery cap is 300, while the max level is 90 right now, with 100 lvl cap coming near. You should plan your masteries for 100 cap. Try to always have your weapon and imbue trees maxed, like 100bicheon/100fire, with 80lightning and 20cold (for snow shield). I'm not going to enter into much details, for now you can choose whatever you like, soon you'll prolly understand the game mechanics better and be able to decide to make your build. Also, next time you want to ask something, don't resurrect a old thread like this one you just resurrected now, instead, start a new topic with your question.

Also, take a look here, it might help you: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82102

If you are unsure on what build to go for, simply make a new topic (on the correct section of the forum) with your ideas/thoughts, and ask for help.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:50 pm 

Since 110 cap is out I'm going to ask some questions!

What build is the best around? Should I go Bich/Fire/Light or Bich/Cold/Light or Bich/Fire/(Cold, Light)?

What's best at lvl 110?

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

im telling i never lose to chinese

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:59 am 
Frequent Member

apan wrote:

What build is the best around? Should I go Bich/Fire/Light or Bich/Cold/Light or Bich/Fire/(Cold, Light)?

What's best at lvl 110?

good full str blader builds are:

110 bich/fire 80|90 light 30|20 ice
110 bich/fire/ice
110 bich/force 80|90 fire 30|20 ice

Off Topic:
Awesome necro. Forgot this thread was even here.

Theseus - lvl 5x - warrior/rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm 

aishsharma wrote:
apan wrote:

What's best at lvl 110?

good full str blader builds are:

110 bich/fire 80|90 light 30|20 ice
110 bich/fire/ice
110 bich/force 80|90 fire 30|20 ice

Off Topic:
Awesome necro. Forgot this thread was even here.

Thanks for the answer, what about 110 Bich/Fire/Light?

Off topic: Yeah I don't like to bump old threads but since this thread is awesome I thought it might help others and perhaps get some people to make a blader ;)

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm 
Frequent Member

110 bich/fire/light is...not as good. 20-25% snow is a big edge these days so ppl usually only take 80-90 light, that and light doesn't really add much other than parry defensively and a blader is mostly a tank. Light is usually good for its speed which is gr8 for pve and the teleport which is gr8 in group pvp.

However max'd light doesn't really give that much distance from teleport as compared to light at lvl 80-90 and parry can easily be substituted by alchemy(go for 60% parry white).

Now, max ice gives a nice boost to your physical defense and ice imbue which is VERY potent to any1 that isn't immune (doesn't have fire/holy word) and max force give you debuffs(to help elevate your low dmg), heals(emergency safeguard especially when combined with kd) and cures(saves money on special pills when fighting warlocks).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 pm 

Hmm, okey. So let me put it this way,

1. If YOU would make a blader what build would you go for?

2. What's the best build possible for PvP and what's the best for PvE?

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:21 am 
Frequent Member

apan wrote:
Hmm, okey. So let me put it this way,

1. If YOU would make a blader what build would you go for?
110 bich/fire/ice or 110 bich/force 90 fire 20 ice

2. What's the best build possible for PvP and what's the best for PvE?
Considering pve 110 bich/fire 80 light 30 ice or 110 bich/force 90 fire 20 ice

tbh i don't have it in me to hand grind another blader tho. Once was enuff for me =/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08 am 

Well now I've come up with the two build I'm going to choose from.

110 bich/fire/cold

or

110 bich/fire/light

I hate buying speed drugs but I don't wanna miss out that extra defense :( So any good ideas?

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 am 
Frequent Member

wear protector and take light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:33 am 

I know I've been asking alot so pardon me :/ Now for my question hehe...

I still can't decide if i should go cold or light so I need some help. I'm going to make a list of certain scenarios and maybe some kind sould would type after what's preferd? :)

Example:

Jobwar - Cold
Fortress War - Light
(I don't know if that's true, just an example :)

So maybe some nice person could tell me what's best for these scenarios (in general)? I would be ever thankfull :)

Solo PvP -

Solo PvE -

Group PvP -

Group PvE -

FortressWar -

ForgottenWorld -

So what do you guys say? :)

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:51 am 
Frequent Member

apan wrote:
I know I've been asking alot so pardon me :/ Now for my question hehe...

I still can't decide if i should go cold or light so I need some help. I'm going to make a list of certain scenarios and maybe some kind sould would type after what's preferd? :)

Example:

Jobwar - Cold
Fortress War - Light
(I don't know if that's true, just an example :)

So maybe some nice person could tell me what's best for these scenarios (in general)? I would be ever thankfull :)

Solo PvP - cold or force

Solo PvE - light(force is good too for debuffs but you don't get any before level 60)

Group PvP - cold or force with speed drug/bard speed buff

Group PvE - force

FortressWar - never been to 1 so co comment

ForgottenWorld - my new char is 29 so 6 levels b4 I could answer sorry :P

So what do you guys say? :)

Note that those answers are solely based on my opinion and may not necessarily suit your taste.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 am 

aishsharma wrote:
Note that those answers are solely based on my opinion and may not necessarily suit your taste.

Oh great man thanks alot! Just what I was asking for :D Well it looks to me that the only time you want lightning is when you go Solo PvE, which means that Light is better for botters :P Sounds like i'm going to go Ice so far but we'll see :) Thanks for all your great answers! :D

EDIT

I forgot, what's best for Unique hunting?

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next