Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3469 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 116  Next
 Post subject: Bleach, Naruto, OP, Manga
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 am 
Elite Member

If you are a fan of the show check this out if not don't even waste your time.

Quote:
Ultimate Spoiler:

Misaki Kurosaki a.k.a. Kirio Hikifune was the 12th division captain and became a Royal Guard, together with another RG Isshin went to a place where others least find the Royal Heir(prince),Earth.

Together they disguise themselves as a family, not long and both RG really did fell in-love and became a real family together with there new 2 daughters, Yuzu an Karin.

When the Grand Fisher tried to lure the seemingly normal child Ichigo, Misaki could have easily defeat the Hollow but it would mean compromising their cover as a normal family,so she sacrifice herself to protect her family, she also love Ichigo and want him to have a normal life but if she transformed into a shinigami in-front of him it could complicate things.

Unfurtunately destiny is not that easy to escape as Ichigo meet Rukia......

The reason why only Urahara knows of Isshin being a shinigami is because in the past Isshin discovered that Urahara is investigating the Royal Family which leads to Urahara creating the thing inside Rukia( the key that will reveal the location and identity of the King, who is now Ichigo )

The King's power is to pull out the hidden power inside a soul or a person, creating the first shinigamiand the first Hollow(power pulled out fom a soul) but Chad and Orihime is different as they are still living that is why they have Hollow-like powers. One of Orihime's fairies said that they were born because of Ichigo. Ichigo probably done it unconcoiusly.

This is the reason why Ichigo has a Hollow and Shinigami power.

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Last edited by Love on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bleach
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 am 
Veteran Member

Sounds plausible.

But Kubo Tite has no clue what the story is gonna be, he plans 5 chapters ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am 
Elite Member

Oh I should've probably said something earlier but that is some theory by some random dude. I posted because I find it rather interesting and it sorta makes sense, was a good read at least ( for me ).

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 am 
Forum Legend

: o that's awsome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am 
Banned User

Bleech sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 am 
Forum Legend

Vortexx wrote:
Bleech sucks.

why post then : D

you know what sucks? This week's ep sucks lol, have you guys watched it yet?? i got to the middle then stopped lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 am 
Forum Legend

Bleach is one of those shows where the plot armor is so thick the main characters can suffer fatal wounds and be back up and running in a day like nothing happened.

Things like that drove me away from anime.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 pm 
Elite Member

I had always suspected Ichigo to be the King.. But then again I also considered the Vizards to be the King's Royal Guard a long time ago. On that note, it would be nice if Grimmjow/Grimjaw and Ichigo buried their meaningless squabble and teamed-up against Aizen's unhappy flock of troublesome maniacs.

I hope the story is true.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 pm 
Dom's Slut

I wanna see Isshin do some ass kicking in the future chapters.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm 
Common Member

IceCrash wrote:
Vortexx wrote:
Bleech sucks.

you know what sucks? This week's ep sucks lol, have you guys watched it yet?? i got to the middle then stopped lol

ZOMG WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

THIS EPISODE WAS SOOO EPIC I TURNED IT OFF BECAUSE IT OVERWHELMED ME WITH AWESOMENESS -______________-

Haha, sorry for all the caps :P

BEAT DOWN CITY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm 
Loyal Member

I though this was the story but, when i read that it was just a random dude story, i realized i wasted like 10 seconds of my life reading that

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 pm 
Veteran Member

CrimsonNuker wrote:

Me too. I think he's really strong.

I wonder what would happen when Kenpachi achieves BanKai. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 pm 
Forum Legend

IceCrash wrote:
Vortexx wrote:
Bleech sucks.

It did =[ It was horrible filler. (if your referring to the Subbed 213

Anyone reading the Manga? It's getting good. Check out his pic, but be warned it's an amazing Spoiler
Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 am 
Elite Member

Blackdragon6 wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
Vortexx wrote:
Bleech sucks.

It did =[ It was horrible filler. (if your referring to the Subbed 213

Anyone reading the Manga? It's getting good. Check out his pic, but be warned it's an amazing Spoiler
Spoiler!

I camp the manga and ya is getting rather interesting even if this week's release was rather weak.

That new form = the op in the flesh, I am still waiting to see how he interacts with Orihime.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 am 

Blah i hate when Ichi gets killed then the hollow comes out. He was no match for 4 esapada retardation someone should had saved them. Its just annoying i actually like him as a main character but seeing that pissed me off. I really look forward to this showing ending. Its a great show but hurry up and kill Aizen weak ass.

Naruto is the same way hurry and kill the last villian you already killed my favoritive people on the show.

None of those shows compare to DBZ, yu yu Hakusho and Samurai X(Kenshin), Outlaw Star,and Cowboy Bebop.

The shows get worse and worse just like "Heroes" I keep watching them because im loyal but im like die die die or get better. SOO KISUKE FIGHT DAMNIT.

TyrantKing Rogue/Warrior 2X
Guild:Fable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:26 pm 
Elite Member

Another related spoiler:

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 pm 
Banned User

awesome pic ^

I'm currently playing resi 5 as well i'm only on 4-2 at the moment though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:42 pm 
Elite Member

I found that pic yesterday as well but I don't think it does justice to Ichigo's new brutal form.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 pm 
Chronicle Writer

Spoiler!

I like the fights without Ichigo the most, like that flashback we just had to show the origin of the vizard...that was cool. Or watching the captains fight the other arrancars, that was cool too. They normally didn't just go SUPER SAYIAN and win, normally they relied on some kind of skill and thats what made it interesting to watch....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 am 
Forum Legend

i totally agree
>.<''

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:45 am 

I seriously wanted him to die but that was too much to ask, knowing that this is a typical shonen manga. I actually expected Inoue to do her time restoration thingy to save Ichigo. Even if that prediction was wrong, Ichigo did live - no surprise there. Get pounded > Power up > Rinse & Repeat. It's an old formula that works on its targeted audience.

Like Naruto, I don't like Bleach, but I end up reading it every week just in hopes it gets better.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 am 
Dom's Slut

Kirkaldi wrote:
CrimsonNuker wrote:

Well the episode about it has already been released; so I guess its not that much of a spoiler..

Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai, he doesn't have a shikai either. His "bankai" is really just holding his sword with 2 hands which they called "kendo mode" instead of "bankai" lolol

@Xem, The pendulum arc was also my favorite thing too :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 am 
Forum Legend

CrimsonNuker wrote:
Kirkaldi wrote:
CrimsonNuker wrote:

Well the episode about it has already been released; so I guess its not that much of a spoiler..

Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai, he doesn't have a shikai either. His "bankai" is really just holding his sword with 2 hands which they called "kendo mode" instead of "bankai" lolol

Actually they say Shikai is the Initial Release of the Zanpakuto and they state that ichigo and Kenpachi cannot seal their swords so technically they are already in Shikai.
bankai is the Zanpakuto's true release so No Kenpachi has not released bankai yet. I say yet in the hope that he does someday and it totally blows everyones mind away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 am 
Dom's Slut

Blackdragon6 wrote:
CrimsonNuker wrote:
Kirkaldi wrote:

Actually they say Shikai is the Initial Release of the Zanpakuto and they state that ichigo and Kenpachi cannot seal their swords so technically they are already in Shikai.
bankai is the Zanpakuto's true release so No Kenpachi has not released bankai yet. I say yet in the hope that he does someday and it totally blows everyones mind away.

If just taking out your sword is shikai, then what do you call Ikkaku's spear in extended mode?

Shikais:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:18 am 
Forum Legend

CrimsonNuker wrote:
Blackdragon6 wrote:
CrimsonNuker wrote:

If just taking out your sword is shikai, then what do you call Ikkaku's spear in extended mode?

Shikais:

Actually it's only Kenpachi and Ichigo that that applies to because of their constant overflow of Spirit Energy. So ikkaku's Spear is still Shikai yes because he can seal it. Kenpachi and Ichigo is permanent Shikai in otherwords.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm 
Valued Member

SoAyame wrote:
DBZ

was stupid PERIOD. FIGHT FOR 10 EPISODES>REVEAL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH EACH OTHER>SUPER SAIYAN MODE #209019131232> FIGHT FOR 10 MORE EPISODES> EARTH IS DESTROYED> FIND DRAGON BALLZ>WISH EVERYONE BACK TO LIFE>REPEAT.

Ichigo should get new skills instead of dying and have Hichigo save his ass. He's the most pathetic hero ever. All he does is hell "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!??!!???!!!" or "DAMN YOU BASTARD", get his ass beat and lie on the ground struggling to get up for the remainder of the damn fight. Pitiful. SS arc and Pendulum arc and the filler arc Captain Amagai were the best arcs ever. Everything else was shit.KT is losing his touch.

@BlackDragon are you out of your mind? Kenpachi achieving bankai would be truly DBZish. He is already powerful enough as it is. If he achieved it would make for the most boring fights ever!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 pm 
Dom's Slut

.Banshee wrote:
SoAyame wrote:
DBZ

was stupid PERIOD. FIGHT FOR 10 EPISODES>REVEAL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH EACH OTHER>SUPER SAIYAN MODE #209019131232> FIGHT FOR 10 MORE EPISODES> EARTH IS DESTROYED> FIND DRAGON BALLZ>WISH EVERYONE BACK TO LIFE>REPEAT.

Ichigo should get new skills instead of dying and have Hichigo save his ass. He's the most pathetic hero ever. All he does is hell "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!??!!???!!!" or "DAMN YOU BASTARD", get his ass beat and lie on the ground struggling to get up for the remainder of the damn fight. Pitiful. SS arc and Pendulum arc and the filler arc Captain Amagai were the best arcs ever. Everything else was shit.KT is losing his touch.

Actually, DBZ was one of the best animes ever created.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm 
Casual Member

.Banshee wrote:
SoAyame wrote:
DBZ

Don't fuck with DBZ. It's classic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:55 pm 
Valued Member

^we have our opinions.

and Naruto is atleast not as retarded as Bleach is right now. the author atleast gives Naruto new skills and give him time to perfect old skills.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm 
Chronicle Writer

Naruto is just as bad if not worse than Bleach. I LOVE how kishimoto can have 1 chapter where basically NOTHING happens. Take the recent chapters for example.

Naruto gets free of the earth ball and gets ready to face pein

Naruto now facing pain gets ready to attack and throws one attack

Naruto after throwing 1 attack revels his same old Kage bunshin plan and does a rasengan

Each chapter is like watching a still frame of the fight. Its like watching that DBZ fight thats supposed to take place in 5 min, over the course of a month. I swear in the latest chapter he just copy pasted the same panel right next to each other...

You know a manga is bad when you're reading the spoilers and after doing so you no desire to actually see the scanlation cause only 2 things happened and its not worth looking at.

I'll never understand how people could read bleach and naruto but not read OP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3469 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 116  Next