Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: IRIS THREADS
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 am 
Site Contributor

Hello everyone, especially the Admins and Moderators.

I had a question and a request at the same time.. I was wondering if we could clear up all the threads in the Iris Forum so that We'd get a fresh page again.

There are still some legits on Iris that Do Not want to move to Azteca or any other server for that matter. Anyways, just for the sake of clearing things up for newcomers to Iris..

There will be new announcements coming up from the Iris Legit Team through my future posts..

So, yes, basically if you could clear up all the threads on the Iris forum for a fresh start for newcomers. I will be starting a Thread there if this clearing up happens.

Thank you! :)

FireTiger (Thebes - Lv1x) - Active
Pure STR Bower/Force

iSnipe (Merv - Lv4x) - Retired
Hybrid Spear/Nuker - Bead Farmer

Image - My 1st Unique on Thursday, August 23, 2012!

Post subject: Re: IRIS THREADS
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm 
Ex-Staff

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "clear it up". Most of the posts in Iris forum is just guilds recruiting or people looking for guilds, why would that confuse newcomers?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm 
Site Contributor

SM-Count wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "clear it up". Most of the posts in Iris forum is just guilds recruiting or people looking for guilds, why would that confuse newcomers?

All these guilds are inactive and dead right now. 95% of the people that Made those posts are on Azteca following up the Legit Movement there. They left Iris, their guilds and all that. There's no point in keeping Recruitment Threads for guilds that no longer exist.

_Equal_ and I are probably the last 2 people that are on SRF that do check the Iris guild on a daily basis.

There are plans for a reformation of the Legit group on Iris, we want to focus everything on the new upcoming guild/union on Iris, so that newcomers to Iris wouldn't go in trying to pm people that aren't there anymore or have quit Iris for another server.

Clearing up the forum, would give me (since I'm the only one that's still on Iris mostly, that actually comes and checks the SRF) a positive scenario to get newcomers to Iris into the reformation of the Legit group there.

Many are still there, and they want to be legit, but end up joining botting guilds and unions and eventually start using them. Getting people into the right guild/union is what we're trying to do. Recruiting Active and English speaking Legits mainly.

I will be in charge of that Guild/Union (if we have enough people to fill up the empty spaces)..

Pure STR Bower/Force

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 am 
Ex-Staff

So be it, I'll lock instead of delete since I don't want people to wonder where their threads suddenly went, if I miss anything just post again.

You can help yourself out by putting more descriptive and official looking titles, something that attracts a newbie's eye when he first heads there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:42 am 
Site Contributor

SM-Count wrote:
So be it, I'll lock instead of delete since I don't want people to wonder where their threads suddenly went, if I miss anything just post again.

You can help yourself out by putting more descriptive and official looking titles, something that attracts a newbie's eye when he first heads there.

Well, I'll try and find descriptive titles! :)

I think you guys should add a 'Thank you' button to your site for posts! :p

Thanks again! :)

Pure STR Bower/Force