Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: A few questions from an old player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

So, I'm an old player of silkroad online (back in 2006 and then again in 2008)and decided to have a shot at the game again. Previously I've had three characters two of which on Neptune and one in Athens. As I started I decided to continue the char I had made on Neptune, a lvl 37 full str fire bow one. But as I played, I noticed a few things and then came up with these questions (and yes, I did try to search the answers before asking but didn't seem to find good enough ones).

1) Is there any life in Neptune? If not, should I move to some other server?
As I did some quests on Neptune, I never saw any legit players, only bots. Also I could not find any lvl 30-40 equipment for sale anywhere. Therefore I started wondering whether there are any legit players left at all.. I did see a few high levels, I gĂșess. I read that Atzteca or Venus servers could be good options for starting new chars and I actually started a char on Atzteca, but I'm still wondering whether I should continue on Neptune or on Atzteca.

2) How do you make money now since the trader/hunter/thief system has changed?
I tried to do some of these so called "target trade runs" but was unable to do them since I didn't have the special goods. I used to do the money I had by doing trade runs. How do you get money nowadays? Are the only ways of making money buying silk and occasionally getting lucky with drops? (Especially for low levels in case I have to start again on some other server).

EDIT: I did find the money making quides on the site, but then again they all seem to be written in 2006-2008 so I don't know if they are still reasonable for the current situation.

Post subject: Re: A few questions from an old player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 am 

1) azteca or quit
2) buying and selling mostly.. but with the new forgotton world system.. if your lucky you can always sell a spell paper for 100 mil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I see, I guess it's clear that I'll be playing on Atzteca then ;)

This forgotten world.. I do know that the first level to enter there is lvl 35 and that it gives you quests where you collect some talismans and get SoX things as rewards (?). I also know that to enter there you need some item that is obtainable from some crystals on the maps and that you have to use it within 24 hours. Are these quests in FGW soloable and are the rewards really that high? I read something about lvl 42 SoM weapon..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

if you want an active server you should start on azteca and about glod you should make a lvl 35 wizz or rogue to get invisible and able to join in forgotten , take dimensional 2 stars and every 5h go and kill treasure box and maybe you will have luck and get spell paper or elder staff wich you can sell them for 100 kk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 pm 

1) Ask your friends to join or find an active guild or academy.
2)Sell arena coins. 5 coins are worth 6,5M