Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: evaldaskowka
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm 

<<User has been banned. Thank you for the time and effort spent to help getting him banned. - Ru>>

IGN: SleepyHead
Username: evaldaskowka
Evidence: He had his character info in his signature (he removed it by now. I guess that's further proof, since he obviously tries to delete the prooves to keep his account here. I took a screen of that signature before he deleted it, as i expected him to delete it and it seems, that i have been right about that)

Spoiler!

We both play on the same server. I found his LTP in the matching system and joined it. Then i went to his grinding spot. On the way there i left the pt again and refreshed the pt matching. His pt was in it again almost instantly. When i reached his grind spot, i pinked him and tried to talk to him. He didn't answer at first. Then i decided to get some envies for him. While i was doing that, he pmed me. The conversation can be seen in the screenshots too. After that i just killed him with the envies (not on the screens). I hope it's enough to get him banned from here.

Spoiler!

Post subject: Re: evaldaskowka
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm 
Addicted Member

"and gtfo from SRF, it's a legit forum".

lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 pm 

nice str cleric. bet that eats your sp away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 pm 

Toasty wrote:
"and gtfo from SRF, it's a legit forum".

lol.

Silkroad Forums strictly prohibits the following:

Sale of digital items, gold or accounts for cash value.
    Third party programs, ie bot programs, which grant you an unfair advantage over others. Using and/or supporting these will result in a permanent ban.
    Inappropriate content or materials.
    Advertising and spam in forums or chat channels.

ninshad wrote:
nice str cleric. bet that eats your sp away

I am mainly playing cleric in our union pts, as we have too many warriors. I took only 1H and cleric until now, but i'll farm later on to get 2H and axes too. At the moment i am just in a hurry to get Lv.95, so that i can pt at lv.107s with my union mates. That's the reason, why i went 0 gap from Lv.8X until lv.94, but i'll farm the sp for 90FF 1H/cleric, as soon as i get 95.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm 
Site Contributor

People will never learn..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:22 pm 
Frequent Member

Good job Kronos a other one gone =] ffing bots gtfo enough bot forums out there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm 
Addicted Member

I would have normally given him the benefit of the doubt but his "reaction" in another topic surely exposed him .

If he is smart enough , he could have avoided it .

He could have said that he grinds without the chat visible (F12) and he just ignored you when you pinked him once .

I don't see pinking someone as a "proff" , you know if someone attacks me once or twice i will ignore him , but if he keeps attacking me i will finish him (or die trying) .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm 

The Invisible wrote:
I would have normally given him the benefit of the doubt but his "reaction" in another topic surely exposed him .

If he is smart enough , he could have avoided it .

He could have said that he grinds without the chat visible (F12) and he just ignored you when you pinked him once .

I don't see pinking someone as a "proff" , you know if someone attacks me once or twice i will ignore him , but if he keeps attacking me i will finish him (or die trying) .

Actually no, he has already been exposed before that topic. The fact, that he tried to avoid the ban by deleting his signature is proof enough. It shows, that he has to hide something and is scared of the ban. When he changed the signature he indirectly "admitted" that he is violating the forum rules. Maybe he could have avoided the ban, if he wouldn't have changed the signature, but with doing so he clearly exposed himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 pm 
SRF Herald

zuhahahaha.

ow..

i mean: :palm: :sohappy:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]