Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Which Advanced Elixir
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm 
Casual Member

Hi,

I just bought a sosun+5 lvl 76 bow and i still can use an advanced elixir. But i'm not sure which advanced elixir i have to buy. I mean: Which lvl? and Sealed or Regular? i want a A adv elixir to make it +6.

Can someone tell me the name of the adv elixir i have to buy?

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Which Advanced Elixir
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 pm 
SRF Herald

Sealed. since you got a sosun.

Dunno about the exact name.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
Addicted Member

That would be a 9D sealed advanced elixir , Type A .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm 
Common Member

If you want to have Advanced Elixir 9 degree buy it or make it for yourself.. :)

There are two kind of them: Advanced Elixir A (gives 100 % +1 )and Advanced Elixir B(gives 100 % +2 ), to notice that read all item information.

If you want to + none sealed item use none sealed Adv. elixir, and if you want to + a sealed item use sealed Adv. elixir. It's simple.

If you want to make none sealed Adv. A elixir, buy items that has more than +3 and destroy them with destruction rondo(the item must be one degree lower to what you want to have). And for B elixirs more than +5. It's very hard to get them, so I don't really bother to make those.

If you want to make a sealed Adv. A elixir, buy sealed(SOS) items one degree lower to what you want to have. For Adv. B elixir, you have to buy sealed(SOSUN) or SOM items one degree below to what you want to have. But SOM items not always gives you a sealed B Adv. elixir, it's 50/50. So, if you want get SOX Adv. B elixir, make sure you have SOSUN item (it gives 100% sealed B Adv. elixir) or your SOM has to be +3 or more. With SOM items it's very risky.

For example, now you have 9D SOSUN bow +5, so you must buy any kind 8D SOS weapon and destroy it with destruction rondo(you will find them to buy in Grocery shop in every town) and you will get 9D SOX ADV A elixir 100 %. And you will make it to +6.
GOOD luck! ;]

Last edited by Agnasa on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:44 pm 
Elite Member

Agnasa wrote:
If you want to have Advanced Elixir 9 degree buy it or make it for yourself.. :)

There are two kind of them: Advanced Elixir A (gives 100 % +1 )and Advanced Elixir B(gives 100 % +2 ), to notice that read all item information.
If you want to + none sealed item use none sealed adv elixir, and if you want to + a sealed item use sealed adv elixir. It's simple.

If you want to make none sealed Adv. A elixir, buy items that has more than +3 and destroy them with void destroyer. And for B elixirs more than +5. It's very hard to get them, so I don't really bother to make those.

If you want to make a sealed Adv. A elixir, buy sealed(SOS) items one degree below to what you want to have. For B elixir, you have to buy sealed(SOSUN) or SOM items one degree below to what you want to have. But SOM items not always gives you a sealed B Adv. elixir, it's 50/50. So, if you want get SOX Adv. B elixir, make sure you have SOSUN item (it gives 100% sealed B Adv. elixir) or your SOM has to be +3 or more. With SOM items it's very risky.

For example, now you have 9D SOSUN bow +5, so you must buy any kind 8D SOS weapon and destroy it with void destroyer and you will get 9D SOX ADV A elixir 100 %. And you will make it to +6.
GOOD luck! ;]

So if u wanna make a normal Adv, it has to be the same degree or does it have to be lower as well? Have never bothered to play with these normal Advs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm 
Addicted Member

It has to be one degree lower too , btw you need destruction rondo not void rondo to break equipment .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm 
Elite Member

The Invisible wrote:
It has to be one degree lower too , btw you need destruction rondo not void rondo to break equipment .

Ok, ty. Btw she was talking about some "Void Destroyer". :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm 
Common Member

Lol, my bad.. :D I really don't use those voids, so I don't really remember those names... But thanks anyway, I'll fix it right a way :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am 
Casual Member

Quote:
For example, now you have 9D SOSUN bow +5, so you must buy any kind 8D SOS weapon and destroy it with destruction rondo(you will find them to buy in Grocery shop in every town) and you will get 9D SOX ADV A elixir 100 %. And you will make it to +6.
GOOD luck! ;]

I already got a sos bow d8 +5 and good stats, fb, etc. But i'm not sure if the sos is cheaper than the adv elixir. I have no idea of the prices of adv elixir, i think they are quite expensive ^^

And do i have a 100% chance that the sos d8 give me a adv elixir A d9?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 am 
Casual Member

Well, i saw a lvl 10 a sealed adv elixir for just 65mil. But if they are so cheap, than nobody will break there sos.som.sosun for adv elxiris? because they get more money for the sox items :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 am 
Addicted Member

You have 99% of getting an A grade when destroying sos , so yeah if you want to destroy sos destroy a fresh one .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am 
Elite Member

The Invisible wrote:
You have 99% of getting an A grade when destroying sos , so yeah if you want to destroy sos destroy a fresh one .

I thought it was 100%. Has anyone failed with this then? :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 am 
Addicted Member

omier44 wrote:
The Invisible wrote:

Some people say that they got a B grade with a Sos , so i will stick with the 99% .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am 
Common Member

The Invisible wrote:
omier44 wrote:
The Invisible wrote:

Some people say that they got a B grade with a Sos , so i will stick with the 99% .

That sos wasn't like +9 or so? :D