Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Divine SRO [UPDATE - Full Client Download *Registration UP*]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:53 pm 
Site Contributor

Hi everyone! Yep this is ANOTHER thread about another private server!
This one is a simple server with simple rules and a big GM community to provide you with tons of events and a good overall gameplay!

Our current stats are:
320x EXP
300x SP
100x DROPS

**This is a beta version of our server** We want people to play on our server to help us detect any bugs**
The game is up and Running smoothly download links are as followed below
Full client download
http://64.79.106.137/download/DivineSRO.zip
Our Forums:
http://64.79.106.137/forums/
REGISTRATION
http://64.79.106.137/forums/index.php?/ ... gister.php

Here is the team:
Owners of Divine Sro
HardDriver
Greg aka Adicia

Lvl 2 Gm's aka Head Gm's:
Scott
Jehan
ReapeR

LVL 1 Gm's aka Event Gm's:
Bungie
MajorHarper
Swift_Nuts

We are also open to new GM applicants which will follow a 20 day training program, and must be 18 years of age or older.

Our Teamspeak Infomation is:

IP: 64.79.106.137

We Currently dont have a password set on the teamspeak. But if the teamspeak is abused we will set a password. Please be courtesy to everyone in teamspeak. If you have a problem get with a lvl 1 gm if they are afk then get with a lvl 2 gm and if you cant get them pm a lvl 3.

Thanks and Welcome to DivineSro!!

Last edited by Majorharper on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Divine SRO
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hello I am one of the Owners of DivineSro. I know alot of you will ask how is this server different from millions of other pservers out there.

Well let me just say we are working on exp/sp rates as of right now. We dont want a player to get bored very easily but we also dont want a server full of afk botters.

We have a total of 12 Gm's.
Our gm's range in levels from lvl 1 gm being event gm's to lvl 2 being the head gm's to lvl 3 being the owners of the server.

What sets us apart from the other 1 million pservers out there is we globally banned all turkish ip's. Also this server is not hosted in european countries as the ping rate on most players should be pretty low.

This server might be our first box but it comes with a big punch. It is set on a 100mb connection which is blistering fast. We have 8gb of ram on it as we wanted to start low and then increase in the future with more slots.

Alot of servers out there say well their processor speed is this and that. Well we have found processor speed means nothing. Its all about connection speed and Ram in the box itself. Our box and server files are ran and kept up with by 2 people that are extremely dedicated and knowledgable of Internet security. I myself went to college for Networking Engineer as our server has tight security.

Most of the team hails from the server Sparta in Isro. Just to mention a few names Adicia, Fleur from sparta.

We will have all kinds of events. Most events you have never seen in any other server ever. Since our events that you have never seen in any other I will not devuldge these events as if I did other server owners would steal our creavity. But we have several event items to be given away everything from globals to avartars and pets. We do not sell gold at all. We do not allow multiclienting. We do not allow afk 8 man parties either.

We do have penalty's setup to where if found afk botting we can either set your char up with murder status or dc you and up to ban the character in question.

As far as the globally banning all turkish ip we are not racist. Because turks is not a race. Turkey is a country. Thats like saying hey your a american so your a race or your from the Uk so your a race. im sorry but if you look up a definition of races turkey is not a single race of people. But we ban all turkish ip's b/c there is enough opportunities for turks to play on other pservers and we want a server that is strictly for other players. We have played with the scamming, glitching, hacking turks for some time now and we are tired of their games.

If you want to join us feel free to drop by on the forums as we will list what each new char gets. Event items are listed.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in the server and on the forums!

(Also if you want to join our team as a pk2 editor we are currently looking for knowledgable people in this field.)

Last edited by HardDriver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Divine SRO [UPDATE - Full Client Download *Registration UP*]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am 
Loyal Member

Looks pretty nice. When I become uncapped, I'll definitely check it out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 am 
Forum God

Not enough details
- cap? skill? version?
- what feature your server has but others don't?
- possible to set SP rate higher than EXP rate?
- why should we play on your server but not the others

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 pm 

Master_of_Puppets wrote:
No botting is allowed

Spoiler!

What?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm 
Site Contributor

NuclearSilo wrote:
Not enough details
- cap? skill? version?
- what feature your server has but others don't?
- possible to set SP rate higher than EXP rate?
- why should we play on your server but not the others

Cap 110
Skill 330
Version 1.188

I think the SP rate might be higher than the EXP rate, i'd have to double check that.

As far as botting goes, when I see someone botting I will have a pleasure of spawning 15 envy's around him and make sure he doesn't get a chance to bot. Now I cannot decide do ban or not, because I am only a lvl 1 GM and I have to abide by the rules that the owners set...

Well you should play on our server because we are a small friendly group of GM's which enjoy the game, and try to make as many events during the time we are on to help players enjoy the game.

And well for now the server was attacked by someone, and now we are trying to get the server back up online as often

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm 
Frequent Member

Any server, that in the rules it states 'Ur', for me, is overkill lol! It kinda says to me you're either not running a serious server, or you just literally don't see the difference between talking to friends, and writing rules for a game you expect people to put time into!

Silkroad Salvation ftw!

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 pm 
Site Contributor

Hideoki wrote:
Any server, that in the rules it states 'Ur', for me, is overkill lol! It kinda says to me you're either not running a serious server, or you just literally don't see the difference between talking to friends, and writing rules for a game you expect people to put time into!

Silkroad Salvation ftw!

Enlighten me on your grammar nazi skills please, I re-read all this thread and I have not found one single mistake..

If your just gonna go around and say silkroad salvation ftw you can politely fuck off because I sincerely don't care about your personal opinion, if just because of one tiny mistake you choose to go into a server or not. Thanks bye

edit: I read my post and it was a bit harsh, yes I know, but, I won't change that and I won't excuse myself. I just want to clarify that a post, for example, like NuclearSilo's was perfectly normal, he pointed out there was some missing information and stuff like that, true my mistake, I apologize, but quite frankly, unless you tell me you have a PhD in English, and you teach English in a high school or college, and that the rules for the server were directed to an English essay report of 2000 words for a Final, then seriously a small mistake like that shouldn't bother you or anyone. Unlike many other servers, there is only one main guy that knows the coding, and he works at it almost 8 hours a day along side his job. So rather than reading your post about how he made one small mistake writing the rules, I'd rather read more constructive comments about our server, like Silo's. If I posted about Divine SRO, it CLEARLY means that I'm not interested in Salvation, so for further notices if your gonna reply "umadbro?" (which I seriously wouldn't be surprised) don't post "silkroad salvation ftw" because that lacks maturity from your part, especially that you were so willing to point out one small mistake. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm 
Frequent Member

Damn right i have a PHD in English, my tutor is pretty hot lol.

And i think you took it a little to seriously! In the original rules, not posted on this thread, you have quite a few mistakes! Now, if it was an msn, facebook conversation, then fair enough... that'd be fine! But if you want people to play on your server, try and make it sound a little less like it's ran by a 15 year old lol.

So i think you should politely **** off, last time i checked botting, or allowing people to bot was't allowed on these forums. Good luck running a server that allows people to bot, sounds like fun! And it doesn't lack maturity what i said, i simply believe that the guys running that server, have about the only chance of any of these pservers from actually being successful. Anyway, i wasn't flaming you, i just noticed 'ur' in the rules, i didn't realize it'd blow up lol.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 am 
Advanced Member

LMFAO @ Hideoki

Ɛ> ʇı ǝʌol I ˙ǝldoǝd ɹǝɥʇo ızɐu ɹɐɯɯɐɹƃ ʇɐɥʇ zllıʞs ɥsıʍƃuǝ lǝʌǝl looɥɔs ǝlppıɯ ɥʇıʍ spıʞ ǝɥʇ sʎɐʍlɐ s,ʇI

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 am 
Site Contributor

Hideoki gtfo you noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 am 
Frequent Member

lol, why is everyone so serious...i was basically taking he piss!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am 
Loyal Member

Hideoki wrote:
lol, why is everyone so serious...i was basically taking he piss!

oqe bro. please don't take me piss too plýss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 am 

Master_of_Puppets wrote:
As far as botting goes, when I see someone botting I will have a pleasure of spawning 15 envy's around him and make sure he doesn't get a chance to bot. Now I cannot decide do ban or not, because I am only a lvl 1 GM and I have to abide by the rules that the owners set...

Well you should play on our server because we are a small friendly group of GM's which enjoy the game, and try to make as many events during the time we are on to help players enjoy the game.

And well for now the server was attacked by someone, and now we are trying to get the server back up online as often

Sounds like Atomix to me. It was nice at first, but bots just took over the server in the end (people running PERSONAL 8man euro bot parties). Even though their GM team was nice to have around, mboters/silkwhores completely destroyed the gameplay. I won't try another pserver that allows any kind of bot(ESPECIALLY mbot), thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:35 am 
Frequent Member

I guess on a pserver, allowing botting isn't the worst thing that could happen come to think of it. It's not like pservers aren't kind of illegal anyway lol. And also, if the people botting are not just afk gold farmers and clogging the server up, i don't think it'd be so bad. But who needs to bot at 600x? lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm 
Loyal Member

Hideoki wrote:
I guess on a pserver, allowing botting isn't the worst thing that could happen come to think of it. It's not like pservers aren't kind of illegal anyway lol. And also, if the people botting are not just afk gold farmers and clogging the server up, i don't think it'd be so bad. But who needs to bot at 600x? lol

Its more for the 100x gold drops. People want to be the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm 
Site Contributor

Sephuku wrote:
Master_of_Puppets wrote:

Sounds like Atomix to me. It was nice at first, but bots just took over the server in the end (people running PERSONAL 8man euro bot parties). Even though their GM team was nice to have around, mboters/silkwhores completely destroyed the gameplay. I won't try another pserver that allows any kind of bot(ESPECIALLY mbot), thanks.

No problem bro! One thing you missed, NO MULTI CLIENT, and heck that is SO SO SO easy to spot on server files, and its easy as one two three, bam all the characters are gone, and the owner of the *man party is left with the biggest noob he owns, and if that noob has full nova gear well he will be left with a clean account at lvl 80 with 250k sp to restart all over again!

Personally, yesterday I spent a whole entire 7 or 8 hours grinding with Key-J, gaige, and 2 other friends from the US, and we had a shit ton of fun to be honest, we went to a few events which helped us level up a little bit, and in 8 hours we were 110 (but not full farmed) and we had a lot of fun, we were all on skype together, and we helped each other out with drops and stuff, was so much fun, hadn't had that much fun in a long time (silkroad wise).

Oh yea forgot to mention, if I see an afk botter, I have all the rights (and fun) to spawn 25 envy's on top of the botting character, so yeah if I catch a botter, he's going to be mad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:40 pm 
Site Contributor

Here look me and gaige found this guy botting at the beach 102 mobs, this is what I did to him:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 pm 
Frequent Member

Nice lol, TBH i wish there was just one main pserver everyone played on and not all the million or so there are now. I wonder what the chances of that happening are? Nightbloom said yesterday, that a good server would cost 3k a year, or something like that! And they have enough to pay for 1 year, as it stands now. One huge pserver would be awesome, but with individual owners i doubt that ever will happen!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 am 

Any link for just the media?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 am 
Forum God

Master_of_Puppets wrote:
Here look me and gaige found this guy botting at the beach 102 mobs, this is what I did to him:

So you kill him once, but he still gets to have a high level character. Yeah, that's cool.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 pm 
Site Contributor

Tasdik wrote:
Master_of_Puppets wrote:

So you kill him once, but he still gets to have a high level character. Yeah, that's cool.

If he abuses the system and gets greedy, his character or characters will get wiped

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm 
Frequent Member

Tasdik wrote:
Master_of_Puppets wrote:

Where's a like button when you need it! lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 am 
Loyal Member

Hideoki wrote:
Tasdik wrote:
Master_of_Puppets wrote:

Where's a like button when you need it! lol

On Facebook.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Servers seems pretty nice,tough it doesnt let me open the registration link .. so could you re-link it again maybe or i dont know,but i really want to play this pserver,since it seem really different from all the others servers (:

Credits for sig go to chrisorg