Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: [STICKY] SRO-R IGN & Legit Server Name(Informational thread)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:52 pm 
Forum God

thanks for the subtle hinting..

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm 

IGN: PR0METHEUS
Build: pure STR fire blader of course
Guild: no guild at this time

I mainly wanted to see how much has changed since I stopped playing iSRO a few years ago. I only got to level 9 so far doing solo quests. Just some casual play when I have time.

Sadly I cannot remember the password for my old account (with the 54 blader on Venice) and have no access to the email used for that account so I made a new account.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 am 
Elite Member

Welcome back, PROMETHEUS. Good to see another old face around here :)

We're doing awesome on Thebes. Just joined SuddenDeath and we've got a full guild over there. I'm 54 and still lvling very fast with these new quests.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 am 

ltsune wrote:
Welcome back, PROMETHEUS. Good to see another old face around here :)

We're doing awesome on Thebes. Just joined SuddenDeath and we've got a full guild over there. I'm 54 and still lvling very fast with these new quests.

Thanks. Not sure how often I'll log in the game, but I've always felt like SRO is better than any of the other MMOs I've played. Sure it has its problems, but maybe I'm just a creature of habit. I try other games, end up comparing them to SRO, and it's just not the same.

It's kind of crazy how many quests there are at the low levels. I have no idea what the upper (above lvl 10) levels are like now though. I got up to lvl 9 and completely skipped over the Chin Tomb (or however it's spelled) and the cemetery thing in southeast jangan. I just did pretty much the quests in that jangan outpost 1 and moving on to the yeohas now.

I don't think I'll join a guild anytime soon, mostly because I don't want to take up a space that a more active person could use. I'm just enjoying exploring the world :)

I might just pop in here at SRF now and then since I think I'm able to get on at work (not the game of course) depending on what network I'm hooked up to.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
0x, STR blader (Venus)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 pm 
Elite Member

The insane amount of quests keep going on till you hit level 70. I would recommend you doing them all (or at least nearly all) as you can buy 8th degree sosun with the tokens you get from the quests :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm 

ltsune wrote:
The insane amount of quests keep going on till you hit level 70. I would recommend you doing them all (or at least nearly all) as you can buy 8th degree sosun with the tokens you get from the quests :)

Somehow I doubt I would ever get high enough level to be able to use 8D anything. I figured some of the quests wouldn't be worth doing because I'll end up too high level to get much exp/sp out of them, but for the chance to get SUN?! I may have to rethink this... lol

For 1D and 2D, there's the NPC that gives out a free SOS set. Does this continue to higher degrees?

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
0x, STR blader (Venus)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
Elite Member

PR0METHEUS wrote:
ltsune wrote:

Somehow I doubt I would ever get high enough level to be able to use 8D anything. I figured some of the quests wouldn't be worth doing because I'll end up too high level to get much exp/sp out of them, but for the chance to get SUN?! I may have to rethink this... lol

For 1D and 2D, there's the NPC that gives out a free SOS set. Does this continue to higher degrees?

Yes, it continues till lvl 70. But if you gather enough tokens you will eventually have enough to buy a full sun set + weapons 8th degree :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am 
Common Member

Getting bored of salvation, deciding to give SRO-R another try. I was in the legit Valentine guild a few months ago when I played but I guess I got kicked for not logging in. Im Level 60 Warr/Cler
IGN: Armino
If SD could make room for me that would be awesome!

^IGN: Armino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm 
Common Member

1337 wrote:
Getting bored of salvation, deciding to give SRO-R another try. I was in the legit Valentine guild a few months ago when I played but I guess I got kicked for not logging in. Im Level 60 Warr/Cler

Hey mate! I was stalling yesterday so couldnt reply you. But as it seems we have a slot for you, and shall be fun to have you with us!

Imma send you a message when i log on!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm 

Since gold doesn't drop until lvl 70, how do I get gold? Only by jobbing? So far npcing gear doesn't even give gold. I can't seem to get weapons in between degrees, e.g., lvl 12 blade.

Do you need silk to get growth pets? I understand the grey wolf is gone.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
0x, STR blader (Venus)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 pm 
Common Member

You could get some gold by selling dimension holes, or the FGW talismans you don't need. Though, you won't really need any gold until you hit 70.
There is no 2nd and 3rd tier gear up until 9 degree, only 1st tier of SoX available at the NPC.
You can buy a fellow or a grey wolf from other players with gold, but it would cost you quite a bit. I've rarely seen any fellows for under 100 mil, wolves go for a bit less.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 am 
Valued Member

IGN : ColdStone
Server: Thebes
Guild: Fable

Loving SRO-R atm.. lvl 45 (i have to confess and say i never reached this level on an official server before) quests are actually fun and the free sos really helps.. earning tokens for 8D sun which will take a while but still like it. Big legit community here and its really fun ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm 

Fox Mulder wrote:
You could get some gold by selling dimension holes, or the FGW talismans you don't need. Though, you won't really need any gold until you hit 70.
There is no 2nd and 3rd tier gear up until 9 degree, only 1st tier of SoX available at the NPC.
You can buy a fellow or a grey wolf from other players with gold, but it would cost you quite a bit. I've rarely seen any fellows for under 100 mil, wolves go for a bit less.

No 2nd or 3rd tier weapons below 9th degree? I guess I'll have to find other ways to make my weapon more powerful to last through the full degree. Stones, elixirs, buying moon or sun weapons with the tokens I should be saving for 8D sun...

I'd love to get a grey wolf, or even learn what these fellows are all about, but I never was really great at making gold on SRO.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
0x, STR blader (Venus)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm 
Valued Member

PR0METHEUS wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

No 2nd or 3rd tier weapons below 9th degree? I guess I'll have to find other ways to make my weapon more powerful to last through the full degree. Stones, elixirs, buying moon or sun weapons with the tokens I should be saving for 8D sun...

I'd love to get a grey wolf, or even learn what these fellows are all about, but I never was really great at making gold on SRO.

You don't need to make your weapons powerful at lower levels.. as said above quests make you level a shit ton and you can make up for the sp by getting faded beads.. maybe you wont play much but to reach 64 wont take you long at all trust me.. i never had a char go above lvl 41 in isro and on sror i reached 45 in 2 weeks ( got sun 8d staff from fgw and 200 general tokens ready + enough sp to ff till 55-60 already)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm 
Addicted Member

1337 wrote:

Yeah i remember that, a friend accidentally kicked you, it was some time ago though :/

wb anyway =)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm 

Actually i think about coming back to Thebes too, now that i seem to have more time again and my recent computer issues seem to be resolved (not yet 100% sure about it). Any guilds still recruiting or recruiting again (preferably Fable or maybe SD). I'd mainly play on my 4X nuker though, as i doubt there will be enough pts for playing with my lv.6X wiz/cleric. I'll have to figure out my ID and PW though and to download the recent client though. Also i'll probably be rather casual due to my studies.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm 
Addicted Member

Not only Fable and SuddenDeath recruit from the union, you know, pretty much all the 8 guilds try to get new people but i don't think that many from those guilds got people in Srf.

You forgot to write your Ign btw =)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 pm 
Common Member

There will always be room for you in Fable, Bere. I'd be glad to have you back on board. Check the link in my sig for names to contact in-game.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm 

The Invisible wrote:
Not only Fable and SuddenDeath recruit from the union, you know, pretty much all the 8 guilds try to get new people but i don't think that many from those guilds got people in Srf.

You forgot to write your Ign btw =)

I don't remember my IGN atm. I earlier had a wizard Lv.6X with IGN Andokai, but i am not going to use it any further. I currently don't know the IGN of my nuker, but i'll add it later, when i get online. Also i know, that probably other guilds are recruiting too, but i'd prefer either Fable or SD, since most of my old friends from Azteca, TSRO, KSRO or w/e are there. :)

Fox Mulder wrote:
There will always be room for you in Fable, Bere. I'd be glad to have you back on board. Check the link in my sig for names to contact in-game.

Alright, it may take some days until i am ready to play again though.

Edit: Actually i am already online right now. At least i didn't have to do any major updates for the client. So it was quite fast. IGN is Masami.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

hey im just downloading sro-r now, any chance of a spot in fable or sd? im GMT +10 based

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm 
Common Member

iLLuZiOn wrote:
hey im just downloading sro-r now, any chance of a spot in fable or sd? im GMT +10 based

Hey there! Try leave a message to me (Qrystal ign) , Master_Wong, Millenium . I'll be on today!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 pm 
Frequent Member

Is anyone still active? recently i been having free time and wanted to pick this old game back up again. Heard about the SRO-r version and wanted to try it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm 
Site Contributor

Sup Hitman144, well sadly not.. not that I know off at least.. I saw a couple of people from Fable online the other day. But, I'm not too sure who's still legit and who's not. Last time around (2 months ago), we were struggling with legits vs botters in the SuddenDeath union. I recently heard that 'chap' last known leader of SuddenDeath quit. I personally retired Immortality and I'm not playing, just going on for chats and stuff.

Anyone that I'm still in touch with that used to be in the legit union is now turning to botting or considering it.

Edit:
I revived Immortality, probably going to hand it over to Spectrah not sure who that is on this forum. Helping him find more legits to join him so that they'd at least have a small community if any. So far, 6 legits have been around from the old SD union - found 2 more along the way when I was helping Spectrah level up with a pandora box pt.

FireTiger (Thebes - Lv1x) - Active
Pure STR Bower/Force

iSnipe (Merv - Lv4x) - Retired
Hybrid Spear/Nuker - Bead Farmer

Image - My 1st Unique on Thursday, August 23, 2012!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:19 pm 
Frequent Member

[quote="CrazyBull666"][/quote]

that sucks :/, well i just started playing on thebes and been having fun. meet another legit in jangan when i started out and we been grinding together and doing quest alongside each other. were both at lvl 40 now. Im definitely liking the SROr better than the original. Only con to it is the job system, which is not fun at all lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm 
Site Contributor

Hitman144 wrote:
CrazyBull666 wrote:

that sucks :/, well i just started playing on thebes and been having fun. meet another legit in jangan when i started out and we been grinding together and doing quest alongside each other. were both at lvl 40 now. Im definitely liking the SROr better than the original. Only con to it is the job system, which is not fun at all lol.

Lots have happened since I posted that. I revived my guild, and we have 19 legits in total in the guild. Mostly people are in their mid 30's up to the 50's. You're more than welcome to join in. Just pm me @ xX_CB_Xx

Pure STR Bower/Force

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

IGN - Nax284
No build or guild at the moment as I haven't even started yet.

Build will likely be a full int Bow.

I would love to join a guild when I start up.

@Crazybull, if your guild is still up and running, I'd love to join. It would be cool to play with an old guildmate.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 am 
Frequent Member

Well, I created Vivace on Thebes too. I doubt I'll play as often as I used to, but I may drop by from time to time. SRO-R sounds slightly more promising than trying to get anywhere near the cap in iSRO. :giveup:

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 am 

I would play SRO-R if I had more time. I log in so infrequently, that most times I have to first manually download the full client, or at least a manual patch, before I can play. I know my SRO-R client is outdated now. I am not even sure if I have an iSRO client installed anymore.

So PR0METHEUS just sits at level 18 in Thebes (I think that's the server), and level 54 in Venice, resting... waiting.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
0x, STR blader (Venus)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 pm 
Site Contributor

Well, recent updates.. We're at 34/50 Legits so far in the guild. Also, created an alts guild - for anyone who's into that. Union has 4 guilds so far in it and is pretty active at different times of the day.

Pure STR Bower/Force

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 am 
Casual Member

I have been away from SRO for a months(last played on Azteca till i am too busy IRL) and now I saw some changes to the forum like all the subsections for the different servers on iSRO disappeared.

anyway I saw this SRO-R thread and took a look at it from joymax's site but I still don't quite understand it, I mean whats difference between SRO-R and iSRO? is it just another iSRO server renamed to SRO-R? or is there anything new?

btw whos playing there now?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next