Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: lvl 109 chi need some help
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

been off game for few years now need ask some question :giveup:
1: where best spot to lvl and can get nice xp from questing or drops to make some gold while lvling?

2: i was blader and found that my skill been reset which is nice should i go blader again or try glaive don't really know which class is best in D14 a lot changed are this 2 close in term of damage blader Vs glaive ?

3: if i reset my stats to go int nuker i wana know how far the gap between SS and spear nuker in term of damage like for exmp legend spear D12+12 Vs legend sword+12 how much damage both do in same mobs i really wana know this very much to make up my mind cause my bro spear nuker die alot so wana know if i lose alot damage if go SS?

4: what do i get from upgrading D11 seal of nova (power) +9 ?

thanks in advance :love:

Post subject: Re: lvl 109 chi need some help
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:38 pm 

I don't think alot of people know about D14 on this forum.
Have you tried epvpers? there are more people who can get to these high levels because they are somehow magically fortunate in leveling up and receiving gold. :roll:
So i can't really provide you with an answer, but i do have a question for you if i may. :oops:

What part of isro is worth it for you at the moment?
Maybe you have a nice guild idk but it's hard for me to imagine.

Not judging, just curious :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:50 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Aw sorry i was already giving up on my post here well it been like 3-4 year and lol you think my level is high i have been always lowest one in my guild always though i will never hit max cap and ya was having nice guild we do alot questing on those high uniq forgot there names 4-5 of them and they used carry me alot i was bow at time then switched to blader when sadly most of my guild mate quit , later i felt like its so boring not much friends to play with right now i will play with some of family and 4 of my friends who back to play , about that forum you say i remeber i read some where that not trusted web site not sure 0.0 thx for replay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:15 am 
Elite Member

I don't know which spots are the best to grind at at cap. But I would stick with a blader over glaive if I were you. I have seen the new glaive skills, and it seems like their animation time is longer, which makes their attacks slower. But I don't have any experience with PVP'ing with a blader nor glaive at cap.

The question about SS or spear nuker really depends on your preferred style. I would go SS because, as you said, spear nukers die quite often. They WILL do significantly more damage, and the ability to stun enemies in PVP is really nice. But the bicheon skills are fantastic in PVP too. I would go for SS, but it's a personal preference.

I believe you get 12D + 0 if you upgrade a 11D + 7 item. What I do not know, however, is whether you'll get a 12D magic, rare, or legend. I do think normal nova gives magic, though.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:34 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Yes itsune i already choose SS like how you can kb - kd when you low hp and can nuke to finish and not like spear when snow end you can tank cause block and higherdef in pve , and i wont be bother for any party i join if iam int , as for glaive ya i dont like the new skill at all to long and ppl say its better dps but i think not true one skill from bow would do same damage or higher , i forgot to delete that question i already asked in game son+9 power give legend was happy to know cause need gold to start over ^^ , thx itsune for replay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 pm 
Elite Member

DukeMax wrote:
Yes itsune i already choose SS like how you can kb - kd when you low hp and can nuke to finish and not like spear when snow end you can tank cause block and higherdef in pve , and i wont be bother for any party i join if iam int , as for glaive ya i dont like the new skill at all to long and ppl say its better dps but i think not true one skill from bow would do same damage or higher , i forgot to delete that question i already asked in game son+9 power give legend was happy to know cause need gold to start over ^^ , thx itsune for replay

Didn't some "research", and it seems you don't need a +9, +7 will be enough. Here's how it works:

11D Common item +7 = 12D Magic +0
11D Nova Item +7 = 12D Rare +0
11D Power Nova +7 = 12D Legend +0

Which server do you play on?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 am 
Veteran Member

Teddybeer wrote:
I don't think alot of people know about D14 on this forum.
Have you tried epvpers? there are more people who can get to these high levels because they are somehow magically fortunate in leveling up and receiving gold. :roll:
So i can't really provide you with an answer, but i do have a question for you if i may. :oops:

What part of isro is worth it for you at the moment?
Maybe you have a nice guild idk but it's hard for me to imagine.

Not judging, just curious :)

If you didn't get the memo, nobody gives a fuck about botting any more. Go ahead and do it.

See. Nobody cares.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I play at dionysus , and lol as i said before i only back to sro cause my friends and i know its matter of time then i will stop playing so there is no way i spend any monry on this half dead game on silk or bot , and here we talk again about boting most fake topic i ever seen so do you think if one of my friend ask to bot my char which is best friend which i trust 100% you think i will say no boting is bad lol ?