Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Old, pre-merge, iSRO accounts?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:59 pm 

So... I used to play iSRO on Xian, but stopped a bit after 100 cap got released. Out of curiosity I wanted to log on again and even though my account is still there, another account seems gone?

That account was a friend of mine's, which I played a lot on near the end. Don't really see why my account would still exist, but the other wouldn't.

(In the end it doesn't really matter as I have no intention of playing iSRO again. Heck I can't even login with all the server traffic :roll: but still feel sad if it got deleted. :soosad:)

Post subject: Re: Old, pre-merge, iSRO accounts?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm 
Elite Member

There were some accounts that got deleted at some point a long long time ago. That was before the first server merge, I think.

But mostly, the chars would just be stripped of all items, and banks wiped (same goes for skills).

But yeah, odds are it is indeed deleted. Can you not login at all to the account, though, or is there just not any char on the character selection screen?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 pm 

Haven't tried logging in-game with it, just through the site. The account doesn't get recognized, yet I'm like 95% sure I still remember the correct account info. :P

Managed to log in with another account though, 'only' took 4 hours. :roll:
That was an old, silk-free, sub account I had, which leads me to believe if that one is still around the other one must be too. But... It asked me to input a security code after login was succesful, which was sent to my email...

Won't bother asking my friend for that. Especially since everything was gone on the account I managed to log on with. No items/gold in inventory/storage whatsoever, but I still had all my SP and skills. If that's part of the merge it definitely sucks big time... And it means there's no use bothering to log into other accounts.
(Weird part though, it showed I last logged in on the character about a year ago, which is most definitely not the case, so maybe a hack? Seems improbable unless it was an exploit on Joymax's side.)

EDIT: Did manage to log on my main account after all as well. Still have a few select items, but most of it is gone. Warlock rod, shield & chest are gone, but other items are still equipped. No gold left in inventory. Nothing in storage except for a bit of gold. Untradeable items, like avatar dresses, are all gone too... :soosad:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:48 pm 
Advanced Member

Natsuyo wrote:
Haven't tried logging in-game with it, just through the site. The account doesn't get recognized, yet I'm like 95% sure I still remember the correct account info. :P

Managed to log in with another account though, 'only' took 4 hours. :roll:
That was an old, silk-free, sub account I had, which leads me to believe if that one is still around the other one must be too. But... It asked me to input a security code after login was succesful, which was sent to my email...

Won't bother asking my friend for that. Especially since everything was gone on the account I managed to log on with. No items/gold in inventory/storage whatsoever, but I still had all my SP and skills. If that's part of the merge it definitely sucks big time... And it means there's no use bothering to log into other accounts.
(Weird part though, it showed I last logged in on the character about a year ago, which is most definitely not the case, so maybe a hack? Seems improbable unless it was an exploit on Joymax's side.)

EDIT: Did manage to log on my main account after all as well. Still have a few select items, but most of it is gone. Warlock rod, shield & chest are gone, but other items are still equipped. No gold left in inventory. Nothing in storage except for a bit of gold. Untradeable items, like avatar dresses, are all gone too... :soosad:

Same here, logged in recently only to find my sosun 76+7 staff gone on "azteca", my sos glaive 64+5 aswell and all my gear plus gold. This and all my accounts are naked, and same for my brother. Either that account leak got to me pretty late and they got my shit or I have no Farking clue about what happened.

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 am 
Elite Member

It's not a leak, and you weren't hacked.

This happened during the server merge. Happened to my chars too.
You had a month or two to transfer everything in your bank to a new bank space or it would get lost after the merge.

As for the gear you had on, that disappeared somehow during the merge too. You probably had to drop that into the bank too. I can't remember that part exactly, though.

But it happened to all of my chars too. Really just too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:46 am 

My main acct was spared so I was lucky during the mergers...weapons gear and all...but since I'm not returning to iSRO I guess they couldav deleted it....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:04 pm 
Elite Member

BuDo wrote:
My main acct was spared so I was lucky during the mergers...weapons gear and all...but since I'm not returning to iSRO I guess they couldav deleted it....

Just out of curiosity, what level did you get to? And what build? :)