Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 am 

Best of wishes to all of you.
May 2020 be an amazing year!

Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:46 pm 
Loyal Member

Happy new year, SRF people!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:40 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
so... got resolutions?

I looked at my old ones, but it seems I've failed to actually complete most of mine from last year, albeit I think I at least made some progress on some of them.

Quote:
- I will attempt to make a habit of going to gym 2x per week instead of 1x
Failed last year, but will try again this year. Starting february a friend of mine will also start going to the gym. We'll try and go together after work, hopefully that will improve both our motivations.

Quote:
- I will finish my drawing and finally move on to other projects. I need programming and electronics practice to become more competent.
I made progress on my drawing, but not enough to complete it. Recently I've been picking it up again, so hopefully the end will come soon. In the meantime I've thought of some interesting Engineering Practice Projects and I received an RPi with touchscreen for X-mas to apply them with :)

Quote:
- I will maybe look into moving out of the house.
Maybe was the operative word; Didn't end up doing anything, but I guess my desire is rising slowly. I think I'm more likely to act on it this year... maybe :P

Quote:
- I will try to do a better job of keeping up with friends; get back in contact with some old ones and meet more often, etc.
I made contact with one old friend shortly after the new year. We went to watch the Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse movie and hung a bit, but unfortunately only once. I guess I'm more likely to contact him, but am lacking the willpower to try =__=

Finally, although I didn't write it down, I had set a goal for myself to try and become a little more outgoing and proactive in life.

I think that one has been a great success: I probably went out more times this year than the last 5 before it combined. Compared to most people it's probably not much, but for me it's a pretty big step up.

- I celebrated my birthday for the first time in years by going to a restaurant with my parents (and later once more with a friend as well)
- I went to Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht and Gamescom in Cologne. The Comic Con especially was great and I picked a up a new hobby when I was there; gundam model kits :D
- Dined, played pool and participated in a few other events with colleagues multiple times throughout the year.
- Went to the cinema like 3-4x at least and I went out with friends more often too :). I even discovered a beer that I actually like; Rodenbach Classic.
- A bit different from the rest, but I joined [TS]=Hark=[TS] / Zanzy's GURPS campaign over discord; I'll happily consider that social life progress as well :P

I think I also managed to become a bit more comfortable with spending money. Throughout my life so far, I've been pretty reluctant to spend money on stuff, and when I would I'd spend days/weeks ensuring I'd purchase the best thing I possibly could. I still hoard my cash pretty hard even now, but I've started having an easier time convincing myself that its OK to splurge once in a while. It does good things for my quality of Life :yay:

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:18 pm 
Advanced Member

Happy 2020 everyone

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am 
Forum God

Glad this forum is still alive.

Hope you're all well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:57 am 
Forum Legend

Going through a rough patch, i really miss this place and what was shared between us.

Hope everyone's well too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:58 am 
Forum Legend

poehalcho wrote:
so... got resolutions?

I looked at my old ones, but it seems I've failed to actually complete most of mine from last year, albeit I think I at least made some progress on some of them.

Quote:
- I will attempt to make a habit of going to gym 2x per week instead of 1x
Failed last year, but will try again this year. Starting february a friend of mine will also start going to the gym. We'll try and go together after work, hopefully that will improve both our motivations.

Quote:
- I will finish my drawing and finally move on to other projects. I need programming and electronics practice to become more competent.
I made progress on my drawing, but not enough to complete it. Recently I've been picking it up again, so hopefully the end will come soon. In the meantime I've thought of some interesting Engineering Practice Projects and I received an RPi with touchscreen for X-mas to apply them with :)

Quote:
- I will maybe look into moving out of the house.
Maybe was the operative word; Didn't end up doing anything, but I guess my desire is rising slowly. I think I'm more likely to act on it this year... maybe :P

Quote:
- I will try to do a better job of keeping up with friends; get back in contact with some old ones and meet more often, etc.
I made contact with one old friend shortly after the new year. We went to watch the Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse movie and hung a bit, but unfortunately only once. I guess I'm more likely to contact him, but am lacking the willpower to try =__=

Finally, although I didn't write it down, I had set a goal for myself to try and become a little more outgoing and proactive in life.

I think that one has been a great success: I probably went out more times this year than the last 5 before it combined. Compared to most people it's probably not much, but for me it's a pretty big step up.

- I celebrated my birthday for the first time in years by going to a restaurant with my parents (and later once more with a friend as well)
- I went to Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht and Gamescom in Cologne. The Comic Con especially was great and I picked a up a new hobby when I was there; gundam model kits :D
- Dined, played pool and participated in a few other events with colleagues multiple times throughout the year.
- Went to the cinema like 3-4x at least and I went out with friends more often too :). I even discovered a beer that I actually like; Rodenbach Classic.
- A bit different from the rest, but I joined [TS]=Hark=[TS] / Zanzy's GURPS campaign over discord; I'll happily consider that social life progress as well :P

I think I also managed to become a bit more comfortable with spending money. Throughout my life so far, I've been pretty reluctant to spend money on stuff, and when I would I'd spend days/weeks ensuring I'd purchase the best thing I possibly could. I still hoard my cash pretty hard even now, but I've started having an easier time convincing myself that its OK to splurge once in a while. It does good things for my quality of Life :yay:

keep going poe, don't you be a greedy hoe :slap:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 pm 
Forum Legend

A belated happy 2020 to everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:17 am 
Elite Member

Same from me; happy New Year :)

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:56 am 
Advanced Member

What a year 2020 is becoming...

Everybody sitting at home during lockdown might have been a fertile base for another private Silkroad server! :sohappy:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:07 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quyxz wrote:
What a year 2020 is becoming...

Everybody sitting at home during lockdown might have been a fertile base for another private Silkroad server! :sohappy:

Come to the Discord, we're all playing on Origin :sohappy:

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:44 am 
Banned User

- Deleted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 pm 
Common Member

What a crazy year.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Quote:
May 2020 be an amazing year!

:!: :!: :!:

In the classical meaning of the word, it was quite... Awesome and Amazing.

Don't jynx us and proclaim 2022 will be an amazing year ;-)