Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: WreckingCrew Guild recruiting English speaking players
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:25 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi everyone, I'm Sikandar and I am the Guildmaster for WreckingCrew. We are currently recruiting for new members so anyone who is interested in applying either post a response here or pm me online. We are searching for active members who will contribute and be willing to help the other members of the guild when needed. We are hoping for lvl 15+ right now but don't let this stop you from applying, we will make exceptions if we feel you will be a good member. English is a must, it doesn't have to be perfect but good enough where we can understand you. The current members are all located in Texas and are all in college, so we would love to have more members from the same area or same age range but thats in no way a requirement...Well, look forward to hearing from you! By the way, we are a level 1 guild at the moment can be a lvl 2 as soon as we have the $3 mil required to lvl up... Thanks, Sikandar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

We are going to level up the guild either tonight or tomorrow so we will be a level 2 very soon...Please apply if you are interested!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:48 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

If you are interested please apply, we still have several openings...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:21 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

We are now a LEVEL 2 Guild!!! We are expanding and now is the time to join us...