Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: CSRO guild?
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:10 pm 
Common Member

Well, I don't play Silkroad much, but when I do want to play, I don't want all this connection/lag and generally unfriendliness (I understand it isn't everyone) that I sometimes get on iSRO. So, I thought I'd try try a foreign version.

CSRO is friendly, despite I'm poor at Chinese (Okay, practically illiterate) the atmosphere seems nicer, theres more party invites, etc.

But, that's beside point. I was thinking people from this forum (or anyone really) who plays CSRO could form a guild together. I wouldn't be leader, as I'm not about enough, but I feel we shouldn't kick people for inactiveness, it should be a fairly easy going guild/union, just for fun, trade runs, etc. Something mature and friendly. Seeing as probably many people may go to CSRO for Euro in a few months, I think this could be possibly a good idea.

opinions :?: Post if interested, or with comments.

Quote:
berdi, did you just got owned again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:57 pm 
Loyal Member

I'm in if you want... i can't post the name of my server because i can't type in chinese hehe
Anyway... when i start my cSRO, since i translated the game with pk2 editing, only 1 server appear in the list for me anyway.
I'm "Orochimaru" in there :D i'm about the little people without chinese letters in the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:04 am 
Advanced Member

yea... we might need to decide one server that we will all stay on. and i have no idea which server u are in HyorunmarouZ because in reality there are a dozen servers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:27 pm 
Common Member

I get one server too, similar HyorunmarouZ?

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:41 pm 
Loyal Member

Somewhat...

What option do you choose when it ask you about "Yahoo Division 01" or "02"? I'm in 01.
So i'll make the game Chinese language again to be able to see all servers.
Which server are you on HappyNoobing? I can take a detour to there :)

I'm playing pure str archer because that way i don't need to worry about HP pots hehe, so i can leave my MP in the mouse middle button. When we get autopot i'll be a nuker or a hybrid spear, just so you know. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:37 am 
Advanced Member

i think we are in the same server hyorunmarouz (well, at least my new lvl1 character).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:52 am 
Loyal Member

Great, better for me heh, your IGN is HappyNoobing? so i can pm you or something.
I'm not very active atm because of the lack of autopot, once we get it i'll enter more often. I hope it comes with the closed beta of euro, i didn't get a beta account i will wait for OB, but i really hope that update has autopot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:28 pm 
Advanced Member

HyorunmarouZ wrote:
Great, better for me heh, your IGN is HappyNoobing? so i can pm you or something.
I'm not very active atm because of the lack of autopot, once we get it i'll enter more often. I hope it comes with the closed beta of euro, i didn't get a beta account i will wait for OB, but i really hope that update has autopot.

my ign is ArcticStorm i think (lol, i cant believe i forgot about my ign...), i don't want to quit isro because of all the friends there so i'm probably gonna be very very inactive anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:13 pm 
Common Member

Right, Ill change my game back to Chinese, and change servers :P Only got to lvl 12 ish anyhoo.

My Euro client wouldn't run, so Ill wait for OB too. As for auto pot... Ill go full str for this character.

*EDIT* Bugger. I don't seem to have the server at all :? On division 01 or 02:

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:37 pm 
Loyal Member

I'm on division 01, the ping is always lower there i get like 30 less "ms" in the ping thing lower in division 01, so it goes faster. Anyway if you pass by, PM Orochimaru or Hayade, both bowman because it's easier to pot that way heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:48 pm 
Advanced Member

are u guys gonna make euro character or chinese character?

and i always wonder how do you make money if there're so little people in game for you to stall :\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:14 am 
Loyal Member

happynoobing wrote:
are u guys gonna make euro character or chinese character?

and i always wonder how do you make money if there're so little people in game for you to stall :\

Well i have a lvl 16 char with 100k+ so i don't think it's that bad... overall i have the slight impression gold drops are a bit higher than SRO but anyway, im doing fine (speaking about money) haven't found any SOx yet and doubt i can find it in stall to farm at later levels. But i'll keep going.
Btw, i plan on doing an Euro cleric or necromancer :D
Insane dmg magic FTW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:52 am 
Banned User

Ok, i'm in, IF...you tell me where i can download client ( i'am already registered)...and is there will be no troubles with iSRO when i istall cSRO? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:56 am 
Advanced Member

deep.in wrote:
Ok, i'm in, IF...you tell me where i can download client ( i'am already registered)...and is there will be no troubles with iSRO when i istall cSRO? :D

it's in my cSRO registration and installation thread.
[url]http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39255][/url]
and there would be no problem as long as you rename your iSRO folder.

PS: im actually leaning making a chinese character, since their gears are so cool and i've never lvled a character beyond 5d :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:06 am 
Loyal Member

deep.in wrote:

iSRO will be overwrited, unless you change the name of the folder where it's installed.

And you can download the client in the homepage... give me a few seconds to look for the link... and vĂ²ila, here it is:
http://www.srocn.com/download/index.asp
There are 4 blocks with chinese words and numbers, the first blocks are the client, the ones below are patches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:08 am 
Loyal Member

happynoobing wrote:
PS: im actually leaning making a chinese character, since their gears are so cool and i've never lvled a character beyond 5d :(

I haven't done either... but i'm sick of Jangan... too many start overs. Just want to see something new and Euro it is. I'll have to play chinese until we get Euro anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:08 am 
Advanced Member

the patches are not necessary as far as i know. when i downloaded cSRO i just let it auto update, and the patch is outdated anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:11 am 
Loyal Member

happynoobing wrote:
the patches are not necessary as far as i know. when i downloaded cSRO i just let it auto update, and the patch is outdated anyway.

But in my case, is faster downloading the patches from the page and manually update it, that way the automatic has less work to do and it's faster overall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:20 pm 
Advanced Member

HyorunmarouZ wrote:
Somewhat...

What option do you choose when it ask you about "Yahoo Division 01" or "02"? I'm in 01.

I'm playing pure str archer because that way i don't need to worry about HP pots hehe, so i can leave my MP in the mouse middle button. When we get autopot i'll be a nuker or a hybrid spear, just so you know. :wink:

that's my server too :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:36 pm 
Loyal Member

InsertName wrote:
HyorunmarouZ wrote:
Somewhat...

that's my server too :)

Then maybe we meet :P are you still lvl 1 as your sig says? or have you leveled a bit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 am 
Advanced Member

i just checked it out but it has no euro yet :( im just waiting till they have euro so im playing shattered galaxy meanwhile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:45 am 
Loyal Member

InsertName wrote:
i just checked it out but it has no euro yet :( im just waiting till they have euro so im playing shattered galaxy meanwhile

Until June then... Open Beta of Euro is in June. The day after tomorrow (May 11th) is Closed Beta, but you can't play unless you have an account, and i haven't :P So i'll play Chinese chars untill June, and start to be more active if we get APot.