Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:49 pm 
Valued Member

angdao wrote:
I dont think so. Dolvev is really close to ice i think..

Yeah but actually dolvev have been banned by JM, pb with paypal i hope it will be ok soon. He use sendoh account. I know dolvev is in part ice, nevermind.

iGod wrote:
I'll come crash the party :twisted:

dam u igod :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: , no more orgy for u
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:25 pm 
Casual Member

Lol iGod wants orgies so much he will force one upon you, if you want it or not lolz :P

Simpy is my Gawd.

We are all one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm 
Veteran Member

Puny wrote:
Lol iGod wants orgies so much he will force one upon you, if you want it or not lolz :P

Seems like you know a lot about me :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm 
Casual Member

Lol, why thank you. :D

Doci cu ja isto ako mogu, ako nema ta tvoja muzika tamo :P Lolz

Simpy is my Gawd.

We are all one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 pm 
Valued Member

muzika o_O?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:58 pm 
Casual Member

Lolz Klem ^^

Means music... or rather the horrible growling screaming that iGod listens too and he nags me to get started too :roll:

Simpy is my Gawd.

We are all one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 pm 
Veteran Member

Its not screaming.. its harsh vocals... zzzzzZZzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 pm 
Valued Member

Ohh lol i have mean u speack about the char Muzika :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:35 am 
Casual Member

Naw =P orgies are good if you have good music lolz

Simpy is my Gawd.

We are all one

Post subject: Re: Sh1t on Olymp
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 am 

I’d like you guys to know what really happened about this issue. It’s been long since I read the forums and found this!

klemmyez wrote:

4Month ago, addict ning nuub and me have stop play, we have make a break.
Ice have ask for addict borrow his sun glavie, nuub for his sun blad and shield.
They have give them, because they make break, also they don't need, and if them friend need that, and can help him on pvp/job/botting.. sur they borrow it's them friend.

ice did borrow addicts’ sun glaive, but Sendoh has the sun blade (ice told me, and I talked to noob about this, he didn’t correct me). The real owner of sendoh is still not back so we are uncertain if she still has the sun blade in her seller account.

klemmyez wrote:

Mr_noob back, he give is id and apss to ice, for see if he don't have forget them. And then go back play.

Ice log on it, and take all his garment full pimped.

to check id and pass, he could have tried to log in to the main sro website… but hey, noob has his reasons …. Ice logged in, played with noob’s char for a while, and he got bored from collecting cursed hearts (as they want to change noob from blader to glaive). He borrowed noob’s garms for khang7 char, when noob came back and ice wanted to give back the garms, noob said he doesn’t care about them and ice can keep them. (I talked to noob about this too, he didn’t deny it)

klemmyez wrote:

Mr_noob have decide to exp again addict char, but he got no weapon, he ask to ice to give him back the sun glavie. But he don't give it back.

during that time me, ice , madchemist and whole lot of other hunters went trading… took us more than an hour to finish that trade coz momo and his friends were there. Ice told noob that he can have the sun glaive back (and the guild) after we’re done trading. As what noob told me, ice didn’t reply to him after that (and u could imagine us hunters trying to fight off momo and the others, soooooooooo he couldn’t reply to noob right away). Noob felt bad I guess, he logged in to addicts’ and ning’s characters and left BIO. He didn’t even say anything in guild chat… he left just like that. That made ice furious.

Noob was offended also I think when he was talking to ice’s brother. As u know him klem, he talks tactlessly , I personally don’t like him. And for sure, he was saying shit to noob. And that made noob feel worse.

I guess the question is this, will ice give back the sun glaive to noob now after taking care of BIO, addicts and nings char (for months now, he has access to addicts and ning’s accounts), facing the humiliation of being called a scammer/hacker in global chat when it was just one big misunderstanding?

I talked to both noob and ice , so I know their stories. You klem, you only know noob’s story, you didn’t listen to ice. And you ranted and raved about that scammer/hacker issue right away without knowing the details.

If you guys didn’t get into a fight, probably you and noob would still be in BIO and noob using the sun glaive.

And one more thing, I let ice log in to my other account to level up my euro char. That account has my SOS collection (1deg to 7deg) and around 150M gold. When I logged back in, everything is there, untouched. (maybe it was just too little for a hacker/scammer to steal?)

WAS LEGIT, IS LEGIT, WILL STAY LEGIT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:01 pm 
Banned User

such a shame ;/ olden days ftw :|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:19 pm 
Valued Member

KutsarA wrote:
I’d like you guys to know what really happened about this issue. It’s been long since I read the forums and found this!

klemmyez wrote:

4Month ago, addict ning nuub and me have stop play, we have make a break.
Ice have ask for addict borrow his sun glavie, nuub for his sun blad and shield.
They have give them, because they make break, also they don't need, and if them friend need that, and can help him on pvp/job/botting.. sur they borrow it's them friend.

ice did borrow addicts’ sun glaive, but Sendoh has the sun blade (ice told me, and I talked to noob about this, he didn’t correct me). The real owner of sendoh is still not back so we are uncertain if she still has the sun blade in her seller account.

klemmyez wrote:

Mr_noob back, he give is id and apss to ice, for see if he don't have forget them. And then go back play.

Ice log on it, and take all his garment full pimped.

to check id and pass, he could have tried to log in to the main sro website… but hey, noob has his reasons …. Ice logged in, played with noob’s char for a while, and he got bored from collecting cursed hearts (as they want to change noob from blader to glaive). He borrowed noob’s garms for khang7 char, when noob came back and ice wanted to give back the garms, noob said he doesn’t care about them and ice can keep them. (I talked to noob about this too, he didn’t deny it)

klemmyez wrote:

Mr_noob have decide to exp again addict char, but he got no weapon, he ask to ice to give him back the sun glavie. But he don't give it back.

during that time me, ice , madchemist and whole lot of other hunters went trading… took us more than an hour to finish that trade coz momo and his friends were there. Ice told noob that he can have the sun glaive back (and the guild) after we’re done trading. As what noob told me, ice didn’t reply to him after that (and u could imagine us hunters trying to fight off momo and the others, soooooooooo he couldn’t reply to noob right away). Noob felt bad I guess, he logged in to addicts’ and ning’s characters and left BIO. He didn’t even say anything in guild chat… he left just like that. That made ice furious.

Noob was offended also I think when he was talking to ice’s brother. As u know him klem, he talks tactlessly , I personally don’t like him. And for sure, he was saying shit to noob. And that made noob feel worse.

I guess the question is this, will ice give back the sun glaive to noob now after taking care of BIO, addicts and nings char (for months now, he has access to addicts and ning’s accounts), facing the humiliation of being called a scammer/hacker in global chat when it was just one big misunderstanding?

I talked to both noob and ice , so I know their stories. You klem, you only know noob’s story, you didn’t listen to ice. And you ranted and raved about that scammer/hacker issue right away without knowing the details.

If you guys didn’t get into a fight, probably you and noob would still be in BIO and noob using the sun glaive.

And one more thing, I let ice log in to my other account to level up my euro char. That account has my SOS collection (1deg to 7deg) and around 150M gold. When I logged back in, everything is there, untouched. (maybe it was just too little for a hacker/scammer to steal?)

WOW so many think wrong, u listen too many too ice, sexy moma.
1) we have speack to sendoh, the sun blade, is no in the staller account, but on his real account, he was on is pet who were dead. Mr_noob haev log on sendoh, and got no more pet on his account .. SO STRANGE NO???

2) Mr_noob have NEVER ask ice to give back him BIO guilde, and ice approve that now, he have make mistake traduction, noob have only ask for the sun glavie, because addict haev say him to ice ask to give back.

3) Ice don't have access to ning and addict account, ICE have ask many time to noob to give them, noob have alway answer NO !!! And if ice got them account he will take alll money, all stuff on it.

4) why ice didn't take your stuff, because he know all people have bad optinion on him , aslo i he take your stuff, he will be really alone.

5) now ice, say sry, i gonna make a new stuff to sendoh and begin make one for noob.

Also kutsara .. before tell something.. just ask other before.

And for your information i know the 2 story , ice and mr_noob.
And for me if i give my accoutn for someone during 1 day, and i come back i got no stuff on it.. it heard like a scamm.. maybe we don't have same definition.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:44 am 
Forum Legend

1) we have speack to sendoh, the sun blade, is no in the staller account, but on his real account, he was on is pet who were dead. Mr_noob haev log on sendoh, and got no more pet on his account .. SO STRANGE NO???

2) Mr_noob have NEVER ask ice to give back him BIO guilde, and ice approve that now, he have make mistake traduction, noob have only ask for the sun glavie, because addict haev say him to ice ask to give back.

3) Ice don't have access to ning and addict account, ICE have ask many time to noob to give them, noob have alway answer NO !!! And if ice got them account he will take alll money, all stuff on it.

4) why ice didn't take your stuff, because he know all people have bad optinion on him , aslo i he take your stuff, he will be really alone.

5) now ice, say sry, i gonna make a new stuff to sendoh and begin make one for noob.

And for me if i give my accoutn for someone during 1 day, and i come back i got no stuff on it.. it heard like a scamm.. maybe we don't have same definition.

If you don't like ice that much, howcome you are still in bio :?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:16 pm 
Valued Member

Crumpets wrote:
klemmyez wrote:

If you don't like ice that much, howcome you are still in bio :?

I don't like people who scamm his friend like it, we have true him .. and he have use us.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i still in bio ????? u mean in my sign?? i have forget change it.. for your information ice have ban me from bio a month ago lol. Now i m on Europeans ^_^ :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 pm 
Valued Member

Crump, did you still got a char on olymp?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:36 am 
Forum Legend

Crump, did you still got a char on olymp?

*Scones*, sometimes play him but he has crappy gear's. Everytime I job no one is ever out tho, so pretty damn boring.

Might start playing on him again, soon to be 72 :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:47 am 
Valued Member

@crump : many people say me you are Arigatou .... it's for that i ask you..

Well nooby have lie a bit to ice a few day ago, and ice have give him back the sun ^_^, than ice say he stop play.

Also maybe we gonna take back bio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:12 pm 
Forum Legend

Well nooby have lie a bit to ice a few day ago, and ice have give him back the sun ^_^, than ice say he stop play.

LOL icedragon got scammed ?? HAHA.

Sadly klemm I'm not arigatou all tho people seem to think I am, which is pretty amusing. People abusing me on Xfire thinking I give a shit if they murder Crumpets aka Nomada or if they kill this arigatou is very entertaining.

But I'll be back on Olympus soon, kinda real busy with school now to play sro =/

Oh and pimp aka wannabe negroid, how's your SOLO DDOS attack against me going? You do know you confirmed most people's suspicions of being a complete wannabe. LOL you even know what DDOS does? You can't freaking 'hack' 'strip' someone with a DDOS LOL.

Oh well we'll see what happens, may come and visit you Klemmye you hot blonde fox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:43 pm 
Valued Member

Crumpets wrote:
klemmyez wrote:

LOL icedragon got scammed ?? HAHA.

Sadly klemm I'm not arigatou all tho people seem to think I am, which is pretty amusing. People abusing me on Xfire thinking I give a shit if they murder Crumpets aka Nomada or if they kill this arigatou is very entertaining.

But I'll be back on Olympus soon, kinda real busy with school now to play sro =/

Oh well we'll see what happens, may come and visit you Klemmye you hot blonde fox.

bah no really scamm, it was addicts' sun glavie ...

Hum k you are no arigatou, but i know he read a lot this forum.. strange he didn't say anything... here ... nvd.
Quote:
Oh and pimp aka wannabe negroid, how's your SOLO DDOS attack against me going? You do know you confirmed most people's suspicions of being a complete wannabe. LOL you even know what DDOS does? You can't freaking 'hack' 'strip' someone with a DDOS LOL.

Hum didn't know if it's for me .. i don't have anderstand :D

And WTF i m no blonde :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm 
Forum Legend

Quote:

Hum didn't know if it's for me .. i don't have anderstand :D

Thats for Pimp / KSer whichever account he still plays.

Quote:
And WTF i m no blonde :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I seen your picture :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:41 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Good day everybody icedragonx/ hat3lotus here amazing post lol. Those days are past though how are you all. Silkroad was the best years of my life growing up I still remember most of you all Especially Kutsara . :) . :) me and kut started playing origin its silkroad just no bots or crowded servers feel free to come play as well for fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 am 
Elite Member

Icedragonx1 wrote:
Good day everybody icedragonx/ hat3lotus here amazing post lol. Those days are past though how are you all. Silkroad was the best years of my life growing up I still remember most of you all Especially Kutsara . :) . :) me and kut started playing origin its silkroad just no bots or crowded servers feel free to come play as well for fun.

Hope you guys are having a blast on Origin :)

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:30 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Lol thanks who you be though

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:52 am 
Valued Member

Icedragonx1 wrote:

:shock: 13 years later ahah
Yeah was my best game ever play with all of you.
We were the boss ahah and we have a lot of laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:09 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Klemmyez my friend how are you. How can I contact you facebook messenger email lol let mr know thanks was good hearing from you.