Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FRAPS trouble <_<
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:17 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
help pl0x my Fraps wont work with sro anymore <_<

it work on all other application, I open GuildWars it work I can record, on wc3 too.


but on sro it doesnt work sometime fps show and sometime it doesnt but when it show and I press record nothing happen :s any idea?

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:19 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 746
Location:
Venus
Windowed mode or full screen?

Are you loading Fraps before or after you launch Silkroad?

Try a new destination folder.

Make sure the FPS overlay is turned on so you can see if Fraps is even recognizing SRO as a 3D program.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
Colb wrote:
Windowed mode or full screen?

Are you loading Fraps before or after you launch Silkroad?

Try a new destination folder.

Make sure the FPS overlay is turned on so you can see if Fraps is even recognizing SRO as a 3D program.


well I tried it starting fraps before and after starting sro, both doesnt work :( and im full screen, and I dunno why its not working anymore it was working before and I changed nothing on both sro and fraps :S didnt reinstalled or something :s

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:56 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
well I tested it with GW now it work perfectly fps just wont show in sro :s dunno why and when I clsoe sro fps go all messed up and number stack between each other <_<

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:32 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
bump?

can't figure what's wrong with sro it's the only thing not working <_<

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group