YAYAYAYAYA I'm finally a blackbelt\attention whore.. It lasted 5 hours...
Can anyone who has also gone for their blackbelt tell me if they had to fight people that were at COMPLETELY different height levels then you as a task to get it?
YAYAYAYAYA I'm finally a blackbelt\attention whore.. It lasted 5 hours... Can anyone who has also gone for their blackbelt tell me if they had to fight people that were at COMPLETELY different height levels then you as a task to get it?
YAYAYAYAYA I'm finally a blackbelt\attention whore.. It lasted 5 hours... Can anyone who has also gone for their blackbelt tell me if they had to fight people that were at COMPLETELY different height levels then you as a task to get it?
3rd degree bb tkd. All i know is that you have to spar against someone your level, doesn't matter weight/height (mostly depend on your master, he'll knkow who to pair you up base on ur skill)... but for me there were no one so I had to spar against my bro and we're the only best one in the school.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
Oh its Wado-ryu Karate.. but for some reason i got to go straight from 1st kyu to 2nd dan =\ idk why...
I've been doing karate for about 3.5 yrs O.o... and the classifing thing is annoying...if I dont say that *i'ma black belt yadayada* before I get into a fight or sum randomness conflict.. then i can be sent to jail afterwards i can be sent 2 jail ;d
Oh its Wado-ryu Karate.. but for some reason i got to go straight from 1st kyu to 2nd dan =\ idk why... I've been doing karate for about 3.5 yrs O.o... and the classifing thing is annoying...if I dont say that *i'ma black belt yadayada* before I get into a fight or sum randomness conflict.. then i can be sent to jail afterwards i can be sent 2 jail ;d
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum