Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9965
Location: västkustskt
A couple clips from preseason, matches 1 to 6 in cal-o S10; I realize some of them aren't worth being on a highlight reel - I was just practicing sound sync'ing.

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVAWf9nsNXA

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:05 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
h4x at 1:25 :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 8004
Location: World of Warcraft
lol headshot headshot guh

_________________
Image
Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :)
SRF Name Change Policy
Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 326
Location: Cabal Online
Its nice I recommend maybe toggling the song sound up like a 60%song to 40%game, the guns kind of ruin the musical aspect. 8)

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Thanks very much 2 Nightbloom and her team 4 the quick response of artwork on her forums


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:26 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9965
Location: västkustskt
LordThurisaz wrote:
Its nice I recommend maybe toggling the song sound up like a 60%song to 40%game, the guns kind of ruin the musical aspect. 8)


You're right definately right. I'm going to change that once I get home tonight.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:39 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 326
Location: Cabal Online
Glad you took it as constructive criticism, I love the video other then that lil problem you had. I know how it is though, I always have to try to balance the sounds in my videos and I forget spots here and there... annoys the hell outta me when I watch it before uploading to the tube... always like DOH! :banghead:

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Thanks very much 2 Nightbloom and her team 4 the quick response of artwork on her forums


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:09 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3536
Location: Around
dang dom, you must be like that angry german kid ... but able to log in lol.

hs everywhere!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:00 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3473
Location: Stuntin'.
Yer. HS like crazy. I'd love to play CSS If my system could support it smoothly. I will be pimpin' up my PC pretty soon though.

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Practicing sound sync [CSS]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:52 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2629
Location:
Off Topic
I miss playing with you and ripping on the srf'ers on vent :(

_________________
XemnasXD wrote:
also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group