Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2168
Location:
Troy
So what are everyone's summer plans?

Mine include:
Working 40 hours M-F for housing at my university in sunny Los Angeles, CA (8.50/hr, but free apartment for the summer)
Exercise to get my fat ass into shape
Reading, lots of lots of reading

Reading List:
48 Laws of Power
Sperm Wars
The Game
Confederacy of Dunces

Lots more once I look around to see what else I'm interested in

_________________
I'm in your posts, stealing your quotes.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 262
Location:
Venice
lol i plan on working most of it and get some money and buy myself a new computer <.<

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:13 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3216
Location: wat
cuchulainn wrote:
So what are everyone's summer plans?

Mine include:
Working 40 hours M-F for housing at my university in sunny Los Angeles, CA (8.50/hr, but free apartment for the summer)
Exercise to get my fat ass into shape
Raiding, lots of lots of raiding

Raiding List:
48 Laws of Power
Sperm Wars
The Game
Confederacy of Dunces

Lots more once I look around to see what else I'm interested in

Actually, I misread it at first. >_>

Well, I don't have any made up plans yet except for going on a trip with my class lol. That's going to be lots of fun probably.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Last edited by Waisha on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:17 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
I've got some Math and science to do...cause I'm behind :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:24 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2168
Location:
Troy
Waisha wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
So what are everyone's summer plans?

Mine include:
Working 40 hours M-F for housing at my university in sunny Los Angeles, CA (8.50/hr, but free apartment for the summer)
Exercise to get my fat ass into shape
Raiding, lots of lots of raiding

Raiding List:
48 Laws of Power
Sperm Wars
The Game
Confederacy of Dunces

Lots more once I look around to see what else I'm interested in

Actually, I misread it at first. >_>

Well, I don't have any made up plans yet except for going on a trip with my class lol. That's going to be lots of fun probably.



I barely log on for raids as it is. I don't see that changing in the immediate future. I will have lots of free time, but I don't know how much I'll end up putting into WoW. I think I went over this in the WoW thread, but I've had zero desire to play the last few weeks and have been debating just hanging it up. Maybe just PvP casually on the weekends, but that's it. I do want to kill Kil'jaeden though, but I've got enough gold that I can raid for the next 2 months without having to farm, so I can handle just logging on 30 minutes before raid and logging when done.

_________________
I'm in your posts, stealing your quotes.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:25 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 995
Location: Gone
Get a freakin job, and footbal

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:28 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4769
Location:
Off Topic
Chilling , Have Fun, Chase Girls ... Pretty much it ... :D

_________________
                                                       Image
                                                           Thanks Noobs_Slayer for signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3216
Location: wat
I read it in the WoW thread, chuch.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:19 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3272
Location:
Off Topic
Getting a job. Playing GTA4, Wii Fit, Age of Conan. Replaying Mass Effect when it comes to PC...many, many times. Usual vacation time. Starting the Sword of Truth series. Watching Ironman this weekend and probably rewatching it if it's as awesome as it looks. Walle too. Pineapple Express too.

_________________
Image
No government?!?! Oh, noes! Total chaos! Or would it be? http://freekeene.com/free-audiobook/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:20 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Down The basement
well im gonna by bussy this summer.....shits gonna happen....well im planing to atleast work out a lot ......then its gonna be crap......

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:33 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4383
Location:
Off Topic
Normal time, workout, shoot a lot. But get ready for a move to Australia.

_________________
------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1491
Location:
Off Topic
tv computer sleep

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:21 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4049
Location: Magic
Inuyasha584 wrote:
tv computer sleep


thats me too :o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1244
Location: GTA5
1) Get to 90.
2) We'll see when im 90.

_________________
[Epic Beard Man] wrote:
You gonna get a Vietnam now mother, and i whipped his butt so fast and so quick, so pretty. I hit him with the Muhammad Ali left, right, left. I did the Ali shuffle!

_
Diablo 3
GuyLafleur - 60 (54) - Wizz

GTA5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:23 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4592
Location:
Off Topic
Go crazy! Probably go all over California this summer, together with one summer session to catch up on my classes. Hopefully, the latter won't happen. If it won't, I'll have to get a job at a pharmacy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:42 am 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 524
Location:
Iris
job + summer course + parties + outside stuff(fishing/booning/swimmin)

_________________
for teh lulzz
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4478
Location: Hollandia
Work untill summer holidays kick in, then 3 weeks to the US, and a 3week land party in schotland :)


Gonna be a sweet ass summer for me.

_________________
Image
HejsaN wrote:
cpinney wrote:
download more ram.

Where? Did not find any on google. :soosad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2119
Location:
Off Topic
Work:

Job
Getting in shape

Fun:

Beach
Mall
New York City
Just hanging out at friends' houses.
and of course, Video Games.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 808
Location: ಠ_ಠ
just working, i feel like i'm getting old, summers only mean warm weather to me now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:29 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2639
Location: 4 hour jack sessions with stallowned
Work + Work out

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3272
Location:
Off Topic
[SD]Twysta wrote:
then 3 weeks to the US

You don't live in the US? T_T
We can't play Conan together. :(

_________________
Image
No government?!?! Oh, noes! Total chaos! Or would it be? http://freekeene.com/free-audiobook/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:50 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4478
Location: Hollandia
Nuklear wrote:
[SD]Twysta wrote:
then 3 weeks to the US

You don't live in the US? T_T
We can't play Conan together. :(


Lol nope, i live in holland. 100% dutch.

But.. my parents are divorced and my dad was going to move there sooner or later since he always wanted to and so he did :)

Anyway, not too sure about the split servers yet ;)

_________________
Image
HejsaN wrote:
cpinney wrote:
download more ram.

Where? Did not find any on google. :soosad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 854
Location:
Off Topic
visiting colleges
disneyland

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:20 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3669
Location: Daikanyama
PB_and_J wrote:
Work + Work out


same

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 am 
SRF's Princess
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8570
Location: I'm at- Ooh something shiny!!
Amelie wrote:
PB_and_J wrote:
Work + Work out


same


yupp...

I'm gonna have 2 jobs this summer, + workout, + 1/2 weeks to Terschelling (a Dutch island) with friends...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:33 am 
i'll be working on my graduation project all summer holiday :[

just planning on one or two long weekends. was thinking maybe england,
or somewhere in the netherlands.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Summer Plans
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 280
Location:
Off Topic
Going here and get drunk there until i die :D
Image

_________________
AXII-LVL 89 Spear 5:1 int-OLYMPUS
AXIII-LVL 90 ROGUE-XBOW

_____________________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group