Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Vote.
The Dark Knight 83%  83%  [ 30 ]
Mamamia 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Step Brothers 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 36
Author Message
 Post subject: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
I need some help, I am going on a date with my girlfriend tomorrow, I need you'r guys help to choose which film we should go and see :)


Post away!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6618
Location:
Off Topic
Dark Knight for a date ? -.-

dude.....

_________________
''When I die, make sure they bury me upside down, so that the world can kiss my ass.''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5731
Location: None
The future of your relationship doesn't seem too bright if you need our help on choosing a movie.
Either way, I choose mama mia.
or tropic thunder.

_________________
Image


Last edited by MrFudge on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 5718
Location: Maine, USA
heroo wrote:
Dark Knight for a date ? -.-

dude.....

is there even a second option?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
Well, we are both into action/horror/drama movies ^^

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1596
Location: Black Desert Online
idk about for dates but i like comedies. and step brothers looks really funny.

_________________
Image
^^ mAd propps to Verfo for the sig:P thankx man!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
Yeah, anyone got a trailer for that film? my Youtube will not load :x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5731
Location: None
Image

yas or no men?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
no men, plis no post good films in good topic plis men thx men :)


---


Never heard of that film before.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2168
Location:
Troy
Tropic Thunder was pretty funny, Tom Cruise stole the show. I wouldn't pay to go see it in theaters again.

Out of the 3 you listed, Dark Knight is spectacular, Step Brothers looks like the stereotypical Will Ferrel movie that will be compared to his good ones, but will ultimately just be a rehash and I wouldn't even consider going to Mamma Mia because I would probably shoot myself halfway through.

_________________
I'm in your posts, stealing your quotes.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9541
Location: London
Tropic Thunder is 100% pure class, very funny film...but i havent seen a film this
year better then Dark Knight.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
I've heard from friends that dark knight is outstanding.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6618
Location:
Off Topic
Yup, Dark Knight is the best movie of this year yet, but it's not a movie you go to with your girlfriend, unless you already have a long relationship and you both want to see the movie.

_________________
''When I die, make sure they bury me upside down, so that the world can kiss my ass.''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:44 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 9250
Location: Sand
Pick the chick flick.

EDIT: Do what Kratos typed.

_________________
Maddening
Image


Last edited by Barotix on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2094
Location:
Off Topic
why not rent a move, way more cheaper, and if you get lucky you can do it on the couch....lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
I would never of thought of that Krados! Thank you 8)


Hmm, i'll recommend a film, but if she don't like it, i'll ask her what she wants :)



*edit*(Baratox) last time i wen't to see a *girly* film with my mates girlfriend i fell asleep xD

*edit*(John_Doe) :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2168
Location:
Troy
[SD]Kratos wrote:
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ


No.

Do not put everything on the girl, that's a recipe for disaster.

You go to the movie because you both want to see it, not because she's going.

_________________
I'm in your posts, stealing your quotes.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1346
Location:
Oasis
[SD]Kratos wrote:
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ


*claps

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:49 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2293
Location:
Off Topic
ohh watch that movie that ice posted about!!! :P

_________________
Image Image
thnx Kraq


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 37
Location: I forgot :(
Hmm, still haven't decided, 2 hours to go

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5245
Location:
Off Topic
Seriously.
Asking what movie to take a girl to on a date is bad enough. But when its your girlfriend who YOU should know. Your relationship is doomed for EPIC FAIL.

Those saying that he should go see a chick flick its BS. I've never been to see a chick flick with my girlfriend, I always make her watch the action movies. Sure she bitches about it, but who cares. She enjoys the movies, even if they aren't chick flicks.

_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:17 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5
Location: United States
Go see The Dark Knight, it was the best movie I've seen this year.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5573
Location: Netherlands
So you're gonna get our advice, we tell you to go to the Dark Knight and then later this will unfold?

You: Hey babe, we're going to The Dark Knight
Babe: But I want to go to Tropic Thunder
You: Nope, the internet says we don't.
Babe: But.. but but
You: Stop mumbling! Lets go to the movies, I'm paying after all!
*hehe, I read on the internet bitches love men with a good plan and leadership!.. I'm so getting laid tonight, **** yeah three cheers for the internet*
Babe: ehh..
You: Hurry, bitch.
Babe: Screw you, L2P.. noob.


Seriously though.. It's your GF. I think it would be rather easy just asking what she wants to see?

_________________
Image

<< :giveup:>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
cuchulainn wrote:
[SD]Kratos wrote:
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ


No.

Do not put everything on the girl, that's a recipe for disaster.

You go to the movie because you both want to see it, not because she's going.


I dont think his goal is to watch a movie, else he would go ALONE xD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4737
Location:
Athens
[SD]Kratos wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
[SD]Kratos wrote:
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ


No.

Do not put everything on the girl, that's a recipe for disaster.

You go to the movie because you both want to see it, not because she's going.


I dont think his goal is to watch a movie, else he would go ALONE xD


then he might aswell do the Matt Damon move "catch the Gilroy":

Code: Select all

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1580
Location:
Azteca
Image

_________________
ImageImage
i love you magisuns thx for the sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2168
Location:
Troy
[SD]Kratos wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
[SD]Kratos wrote:
Ask her what she wants to watch. And pay for her seat. that's all

You dotn go for the movie YOU GO FOR HER DONT FORGETZ


No.

Do not put everything on the girl, that's a recipe for disaster.

You go to the movie because you both want to see it, not because she's going.


I dont think his goal is to watch a movie, else he would go ALONE xD


She shouldn't be the sole reason you're going. If that's true, you need to reevaluate what's going on.

You're going to a movie with a friend. A friend you might want to bang, but still. If you bang, then you bang, if not, screw it, there's other girls.

_________________
I'm in your posts, stealing your quotes.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:41 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
Anyways she's already his GF so...just go watch a movie she doesnt HATE :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:50 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1322
Location:
Off Topic
well im pretty sure that he already went on his date. i wonder which one they went to go "not" see... hmmz 8)

_________________
Add My Brawl Friend Code: 1805-4108-4263
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group