Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:46 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 8186
Location:
Off Topic
Do you guys ever randomly feel sad one day?
I don't know but some days I just feel sad for no reason.

_________________
Image
Spoiler!

woutR wrote:
Squirt, you're a genius when it comes to raping women.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:49 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2629
Location:
Off Topic
Squirt wrote:
Do you guys ever randomly feel sad one day?
I don't know but some days I just feel sad for no reason.

I feel like that most days recently, go to a counselor it helped me quite a bit for a while.

_________________
XemnasXD wrote:
also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1843
Location: Hot girls topic...
yes,all do,its normal
somedays i wake up and i dont wanna talk to no one and i answer bad to all xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5336
Location:
Guildwars2
never

loving yourself = win

_________________
Image

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:59 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3128
Location: SteakSauce
no... O.o

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4383
Location:
Off Topic
Love wrote:
never

loving yourself = win


Well thats a lie, everyone feels bad at some point. Your human, theres no way you never have a bad day. But from your posts you seem strange anyway.

_________________
------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 412
Location:
Sparta
yes, all the time.

At least once a day I would say or more. I

can even do it when ever I want, its really easy for me because I doubt my judgments and everything I do all the time.

_________________
Joymax, what a joke. (Thanks to Grandpa for the sig)
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1843
Location: Hot girls topic...
Pally wrote:
yes, all the time.

At least once a day I would say or more. I

can even do it when ever I want, its really easy for me because I doubt my judgments and everything I do all the time.
if u can do it when u want then its not random
(:''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 412
Location:
Sparta
XCaosX wrote:
Pally wrote:
yes, all the time.

At least once a day I would say or more. I

can even do it when ever I want, its really easy for me because I doubt my judgments and everything I do all the time.
if u can do it when u want then its not random
(:''


Well, most of the time it is random, I'd say 75% of the time its random 25% from my self.

_________________
Joymax, what a joke. (Thanks to Grandpa for the sig)
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5245
Location:
Off Topic
Wow. This forum is so emo lately.
First wondering what there is when you die, now this.

_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:23 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1843
Location: Hot girls topic...
StealMySoda wrote:
Wow. This forum is so emo lately.
First wondering what there is when you die, now this.
what there is of em0 in this topic??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5336
Location:
Guildwars2
Sharp324 wrote:
Love wrote:
never

loving yourself = win


Well thats a lie, everyone feels bad at some point. Your human, theres no way you never have a bad day. But from your posts you seem strange anyway.

i am so self involved is not even funny

and to answer your comment yes i did have a couple of not so happy days as a child like most people but as time passes by ( hopefully ) you get wiser and smarter about everything and there is not a single day i wake up not being happy and at peace with everything

if you honestly think all people must have and have bad days even from time to time you are really a loser with all your respect and should definitely work on your self confidence a lot more

confidence is looking at the blue sky and telling some1 is red and not accepting anything else, when every1 says you cant but is not even presented as a challenge in your mind, when every1 hesitates and walk through it, when you set to run 50 miles and do 30 but smile couse it couldnt had being done better, when you pick up a mirror and you think nothing can challenge what you see, that is what i think self confidence is and saying i think no1 is on my level would be an understatement.

_________________
Image

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
no...ima winner

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:31 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 8186
Location:
Off Topic
Not about winners or losers.

Its just that sometimes you just randomly feel down but you really aren't.

I don't know how to explain it.

_________________
Image
Spoiler!

woutR wrote:
Squirt, you're a genius when it comes to raping women.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 5136
Location: Final Fantasy Versus 13.
Squirt wrote:
Not about winners or losers.

Its just that sometimes you just randomly feel down but you really aren't.

I don't know how to explain it.


That's just your brain coming slowly on par with your genes.

_________________
Bmw 6 Series owner. Bleach fan. Music Fan.
Image Reise for Mod.
~ Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 8186
Location:
Off Topic
I don't know what that means.

explain?

If its an insult !!!!!!!

_________________
Image
Spoiler!

woutR wrote:
Squirt, you're a genius when it comes to raping women.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:46 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4769
Location:
Off Topic
Pally wrote:
yes, all the time.

Emo much?

_________________
                                                       Image
                                                           Thanks Noobs_Slayer for signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3119
Location: Canada,On
XemnasXD wrote:
no...ima winner


Well if you're a winner then I'm a wiener.!

OT: I don't really know. There are days where I don't feel as talkative but I wouldn't call it being sad. Anywhoz...
"I'm to fly to be depressed"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:20 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3655
Location: evol efil
only when i have a long weekend, or a big break then go to school, the day before school, iam depressed

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:26 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6650
Location:
Off Topic
When I'm up early in the morning, and up till around first break at work, I hate talking to anybody or being around them. I just wanna be left alone, and it's a strain to say "good morning" to people.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3083
Location: nyc
Yes, and I go hyper at home, I don't know why. :?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:41 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 229
Location:
Off Topic
PMS?

_________________
|Elf priest & Battle~Venomancer on Perfect World :|||
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:11 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 5718
Location: Maine, USA
dont take ur anti depressant pill for a week so you rage out on everyone feel like killing everyone you see and or yourself, yeah its Farking awesome.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:06 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1830
Location: forsaken world
im sure everyone has a low point of the month
ull feel slow, lazy, numb, and the stomach pain?
if u truly love urself every single second then,
u are truly a child care free
ah teh years of the youth


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:05 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3657
Location: MrTwilligers skin
Its a part of growing up. Pop some nodos and forget it ever happened.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2587
Location: OTL&OG
Never really feel bad for no reason O.o
When i feel bad atleast i have reasons xD (from the past or not ^^)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:39 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5573
Location: Netherlands
Dust off your air guitar and go mental on a good song.
Good remedy.

_________________
Image

<< :giveup:>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 am 
SRF's Princess
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8570
Location: I'm at- Ooh something shiny!!
I always listen to a bit emo-ish musix.

But it doesn't get me down, then I hear a song like So What from Pink, or Viva Rock from Orange Range, or even a Lily Aleen song, and I'm happy again;)

But sometimes in the morning I am like that, but I mostly have to rush too much to think about it...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:47 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 400
Location: Australia
This is the stuff school shooting is made out of.

Go out, make friends with people, even if you don't like them.

I've been staying a lone for a week now, and i'm really getting depressed, i'm going a bit nut. Its friday night and i'm just gonna go to random parties. Well maybe not, gotta farm lol. Shit i'm such a loser.

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you ever randonly feel sad?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:09 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4737
Location:
Athens
When i feel like that, i listen to stuff like Placebo or some dance music...

since that emotion is always melancholy to me

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group