Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:49 am 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3606
Location:
Guildwars2
So I bought an item on ebay, but the seller hasn't contacted me for 3 days since I purchased the item.. I mailed the person and got no response.. This person also had a 100% (111) rating too. I also already paid for the item too...

My question is how can I cancel the transaction and get my money back?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:20 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3655
Location: evol efil
chargeback

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:36 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1322
Location:
Off Topic
Verfo wrote:
chargeback

that would definitely be the best way to get your money back. btw, what did you buy?

_________________
Add My Brawl Friend Code: 1805-4108-4263
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 am 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3606
Location:
Guildwars2
So would I just e-mail the guy (again) saying nevermind I don't want your item and chargeback?

Dark Shifty wrote:
btw, what did you buy?


Just something for my car


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:02 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2119
Location:
Off Topic
I would wait a couple more days and then file a dispute with Ebay. If you chargeback without a dispute or anything like that, he could turn that on you and say you never paid for the item and leave you negative feedback.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 am 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3606
Location:
Guildwars2
That sounds like a good idea. I'll wait till Monday night for a response, then I'll file a dispute. Do you file the dispute w/ ebay or paypal?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:10 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2070
Location:
Rome
for all u no it could be in the mail already
rule of thumb is 7 days before filing a dispute..

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: need help w/ something on ebay..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 am 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3606
Location:
Guildwars2
Well I could easily pay him back if that was the case, but if he wasn't to mail it I'd have to get my money back. Plus, why would he mail it and not respond to messages/emails?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group