making a new character for fortress war i am pretty sure will make my team one of the strongest so well it is a
warlock/cleric
reason why i think this is such a good support build is couse you get bless no suprise there but you also get stun party buff and with a couple of wiz on your team you could aoe stun people that is nice + you can debuff the sun ******when they refuse to go down, remove effects/curses and finally heal your party to make sure you outlast the other team
think this is a strong build ? see every1 using it in the future or think it sucks so much i should quit the game altogether let me know ^.^
_________________
Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
Last edited by Love on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
on it already i am 100% sure it will work for what i want = )
_________________
Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum