Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:10 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 734
Location:
Xian
3.2Ghz P4 Dual Core 2mb cache
2 GB DDR2 667RAM
SLI GeForce 6600 256mb
80 GB SATA 7.2k Primary HD, 250 GB 7.2k secondary

A little lag in town, and the FPS drop. Bigger problem is lag spikes when grinding... I have the latest nVidia driver set (162.18 WHQL, 7/26/07) but still getting lag spikes of 5-10 seconds every minute or two. In between spikes everything is smooth. Anyone else having same issue?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:12 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 519
Location:
Xian
BuddahBless wrote:
This is my computer I got a few months ago. 8)


http://www.falcon-nw.com/config/build.asp


This isn't exactly the same...but it's close. =D

I get 120+ fps in Hotan with everything enabled including detailed shadows. My res runs at 1600 x 1200.

Your link is made of fail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 735
Location:
Tibet
dell xps
geforce 8600 gts
2 gigs of ram
300 gig hd
verizon fios (just about best in the U.S)
1600 x 1050 res widescreen 20" monitor

_________________
Guild: PRIDE
Server: Tibet
Build: Pure Str Glavie
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:00 am 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53
Location:
Olympus
here's what i put together the past summer

Inetl Q6600 2.4 OC @ 3.5 GHZ 8x438 fsb (B3 Stepping, wish I had a G0 so i could push some more)
4 gig patriot DDR2 1066 - PC8500 ram
1 gig HD 2900XT ati radeon (Sapphire)
Asus pk5 delux motherboard
1 tb (500 x 2 ) samsung spin point in raid 0
Samsung lightscribe dvd ram drive
Samsung syncmaster 21.6" monitor

The cpu is watercooled. With this specs I can run at 1680 x 1050 res with full graphics setting except shadows to circle and have no lag (pc lag or network ) in hotan

_________________
IGN : [CRAZY_FOOS] The_GuRdiAN (Retired)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:51 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 478
Location:
Mars
[SD]Stress wrote:
achmalach wrote:
[SD]Stress wrote:
Image

Boom. Headshot. 8)


lol true (wallhack?),

but does you pc beats my laptop specs? 8)


AMD sempron 3000+
2 GB of RAM
GeForce idk what... 256 MB
40 GB Hard Disk :P

And stuff. Don't really care. Gothic 3 runs. Do I need more?


EDIT: I hit 45k recently, because I changed the bandwidth.

what kind of connection do you USE? :shock:
T1? :?

_________________
Image

[Mars]
[Sky]-[Wizard]
"You're a pervert."
"No I'm not! I just happen to find them(porn) interesting!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group