Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:05 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 7363
Location: N/A
s0ulless wrote:
Blackdragon6 wrote:
you do realize if it was astral and+4, then +7 would end up being +11 4+7=11 :shock: and it would be amazing and strongest wep ever in isro. but depending on how many fails would give better idea to how much astral and immortal would have been bought. but still, a +11 sun blade and shield. pwnage on all. :D i will make it to +11 when i get sun 76 shield and sword when 9th comes out :D just you wait and see.


The only problem with that is...... MONEY! lol. I know I can +9 with astrals.. but imagine how much I have to hand over to lamemax?

Koreans have +2 scrolls and also they thier astrals keeps it at +7 I heard. Very unfair for Isro Players lol.
yea, but we will get the scrolls and atrals eventually. We got pigs and premiums sonner than expected.like 2 years sooner.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:44 am 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 114
Here's the update so far.. +7 twice after the last attempt. Luck stone blows ball.. I am not even going to bother. That's 4 times trying +8 without astrals. I think after it +8 once and the attempt +9.. either fail or go... that is my last try than I'll leave it +7. Here's a tip... wait about every 2 days before trying to + it back. I think the server has something to not let your ass +7 few times within the same day lol. I know a lot of people would like to see this as much as I do but my funds are just about to be drained lol.

Image

_________________
The devil is only powerful because no one believes in his existence.
Server: Olympus
IGN: Inclusive - Retired until further notice.
Lvl: 79
Pure Str Blader / Nuker Proof
First: +7 SoS 8th Degree Blade
First: +7 SoSuN 8th Degree Blade
First blader to kill Lord Yarkan on Olympus
Image xtons lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group