Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 133
Location:
Hera
Joymax has officailly peaved me off! Last night i was alseep, woke up this morning and realised my premium had ran out! thought to myself "Fark!, now i gotta login, cant be that bad lets give it a whirl!" i've had a premium last 5 months in a row and have always been there to activate the new one when old one runs out. After waitign 6 hours on my day off work to login, i give a sigh of relief as i see my charater standing there. Flip over to silkroad website to buy 500 silk to get new prem+, devil, pickpet, new avatar. Thouhgt i'd treat myslef, ya know? anyways, flip back to silkroad to buy these items with the silk and guess what!.... DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER! :banghead:

I'm now waiting to login again... been 3 hours so far....

----

on another note, i looked for a Senior General/Baron quest guide, could'nt find one, anyone seen one?

xxx

Love

_________________
Lvl 108 Nova sword, Nova Shield Nuker ~ INACTIVE
Lvl 110 FF Warrior Cleric INACTIVE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 pm 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4474
Location:
Off Topic
dude, if you buy 10000000000000000 silk from jm, and then stop 1 day, they hate you, its how it works for queermax

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location:
Greece
105 title quest is simple, but hard.

first talk to general ratchet (eu) or general sonhyeon (ch), he will ask u to talk with doctor renenutet.

doctor will ask you to kill 100 elites from intermediate pharaoh temple. u will repeat this quest 7 times, then the hard part starts.
he will ask u to kill 50 uniques in intermediate temple, doesnt matter which unique, but u gotta kill 50.

then its finished


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 133
Location:
Hera
Perfect, Thanks Cyrolite. I've done 2 of the quests where you collect 100 monster things. I thought it would entale something redicoulsly hard and stupid like this!

_________________
Lvl 108 Nova sword, Nova Shield Nuker ~ INACTIVE
Lvl 110 FF Warrior Cleric INACTIVE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 3067
Location:
Leagueoflegends
50 uniques?!

Just skip that quest.

_________________
Image

Image
League of Legends EUW - Summoner Name: Th3Knight


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 24
Location: somewhere
TheKnight wrote:
50 uniques?!

Just skip that quest.



50 uniques?? would be too easy xD

You have to collect 50 ostracons god

Each unique only drop 1 ostracon god, so if you go with a party of 8 members, you must kill 8*50 uniques -_-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location:
Greece
TheKnight wrote:
50 uniques?!

Just skip that quest.


i finished it by going there 3 times everyday, and killing the 3 easiest uniques inside (with a help of a cleric)

so 3 entry, 3 unique each, 9 kills in 1 day

6 days and ur done :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:35 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1914
Location: Bulgaria
6days for a single quest? thats madness!
no, thats silkroad. :sohappy: Im happy Im not playing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 859
Location:
Azteca
actually, 6 days to finish that quest is fairly good, but fckerr, you have to remembet that these are 105 (?) quests, and that give a lot of xp ( i was told xD) and the uniques and other mobs give good xp too, so ye its a long quest but if ur gunna be PTing there why not take the quest??

Correct any mistakes i have made plz, i am not lvl 100+ but seeing as everyone else liking these quests cuz good xp etc etc, its only common sense :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:42 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4737
Location:
Athens
Tia wrote:
actually, 6 days to finish that quest is fairly good, but fckerr, you have to remembet that these are 105 (?) quests, and that give a lot of xp ( i was told xD) and the uniques and other mobs give good xp too, so ye its a long quest but if ur gunna be PTing there why not take the quest??

Correct any mistakes i have made plz, i am not lvl 100+ but seeing as everyone else liking these quests cuz good xp etc etc, its only common sense :)


joymin excluded npc map info, quest info, or just added the wrong info in certain quests...
the enjoyable ones are the repeatable ones with clear instructions..
like killing 800 monsters for 500 sp,
or running in town to certain people over 200m for 1.5k sp and millions of exp.

Senior general is tricky to understand till you send a few messages to the joymin headquarters
Good rewards but tiresome compared to the ones mentioned before, only bonus is the name

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 837
Location: Nice question O,O
diotron123 wrote:
Joymax has officailly peaved me off! Last night i was alseep, woke up this morning and realised my premium had ran out! thought to myself "Fark!, now i gotta login, cant be that bad lets give it a whirl!" i've had a premium last 5 months in a row and have always been there to activate the new one when old one runs out. After waitign 6 hours on my day off work to login, i give a sigh of relief as i see my charater standing there. Flip over to silkroad website to buy 500 silk to get new prem+, devil, pickpet, new avatar. Thouhgt i'd treat myslef, ya know? anyways, flip back to silkroad to buy these items with the silk and guess what!.... DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER! :banghead:

I'm now waiting to login again... been 3 hours so far....

----

on another note, i looked for a Senior General/Baron quest guide, could'nt find one, anyone seen one?

xxx

Love
Eww man,you're so unlucky :/

_________________
Sword d12:
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 473
Location: GODofAEGE
fckerr wrote:
6days for a single quest? thats madness!



_________________
Image
http://www.home.revenge-silkroad.com/ WORST Private Server ever. Seriously it sucks more than a 5 hour all oral porn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 859
Location:
Azteca
oh my bad i thought it was like the repeatable quests or something, my bad i appologize, dang now i feelmlike watching 300, and i will xD :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 344
Location:
Hera
Cryolite wrote:
105 title quest is simple, but hard.

first talk to general ratchet (eu) or general sonhyeon (ch), he will ask u to talk with doctor renenutet.

doctor will ask you to kill 100 elites from intermediate pharaoh temple. u will repeat this quest 7 times, then the hard part starts.
he will ask u to kill 50 uniques in intermediate temple, doesnt matter which unique, but u gotta kill 50.

then its finished

looks like alot of EXP :O

_________________
Image<----Bleach


transformice: [Mcomm] Shaman go kill yourself, you cannot even troll


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Senior General + Rant¬
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 859
Location:
Azteca
Jambi wrote:
Cryolite wrote:
105 title quest is simple, but hard.

first talk to general ratchet (eu) or general sonhyeon (ch), he will ask u to talk with doctor renenutet.

doctor will ask you to kill 100 elites from intermediate pharaoh temple. u will repeat this quest 7 times, then the hard part starts.
he will ask u to kill 50 uniques in intermediate temple, doesnt matter which unique, but u gotta kill 50.

then its finished

looks like alot of EXP :O

ye but its long and hard...

(no pun intended)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group